- Text Size +
Diane didn’t know what to do.


Valerie, was sitting there oblivious to what had just happened, as the waitress had just unknowingly thrown a tiny man into the trash bag on the back of the food cart, right along with several small pieces of corn that she had just picked up off the floor.


Another waitress appeared, a small asian girl with a long black ponytail, the two girls whispered something to each other and the asian girl took the cart away. The first waitress excused herself, there seemed to be something happening in the back that required their attention.


She left the plate of tiny corn and preformed, mini-sized chickens, she followed the other waitress into the back room.


Diane nervously collected her thoughts, interrupting Valeries continual blabber, she excused herself, telling her that she had to use the restroom. She got up from the table and walked toward the back, to see if she could see where the waitress had just taken the cart with her tiny son-in-law trapped inside the trash bag.


Valerie held a long toothpick, that she had stabbed straight through the center of what appeared to be a whole, cooked, miniature chicken. Now sitting alone, she opened her mouth up and placed the whole thing on top of her tongue. Closing her eyes, she clamped her teeth over the toothpick and pulled it from between her teeth, it came out clean.


She aggressively chewed up the tiny chicken, “Mm, these are really good!”, she said to herself.




*```


Bobby slid down deeply, into a dark, wet pool, of sticky tomato sauce. The napkin that was wrapped around him, had absorbed most of it, but his feet sank down into the bottom of the soggy bag and the creamy red paste nearly came up to his knees.


The black plastic walls were at least twenty feet high, there was no way that he could climb back out.


He felt the huge cart awkwardly shift backward, then it swung around and started rolling away!


He started to scream out for Diane, but he was jerked backward and almost fell down into the surrounding pool of watery tomato paste.


The cart shifted roughly, bouncing around as it drove across the huge floor. The swift, wild ride, only lasted a few seconds, but now Bobby had no idea where the giant waitress had taken him.


The sound of a solo acoustic guitar, strummed with slow smooth fingers was playing right next to him. He was so close, that he could hear the scratching noise from the players fingers as they dragged across the steel strings while in between changing chords.


He had just heard the ending of a solo instrumental, as the female guitarist spoke into an amplified microphone and softly thanked the dining room audience…


“Thank you,... thanks so much”.


The clattering of giant, clapping hands, resounded all around him as the large group of unseen giants applauded at the ending of the performance.


The dissolving sounds of scattered coughing, and hushed, murmuring voices, surrounded the cart, relaying the perception that at least a couple dozen giants were out there. The indistinct female voice of the first waitress, spoke directly above him and the cart lurched forward and began to roll across the floor again.


Bobby could instantly tell, when the floor abruptly changed from solid hardwood to soft carpeting. It continued rolling along the soft flooring for several minutes then it jerked around in a circle and stopped suddenly.


Bobby could finally relax his bracing arms and allow himself to let go of the edge of the plastic bag. After the cart swiftly stopped, he listened quietly for any indication as to where he had been taken.


“Thank you so much dear, thank you”, a deep, sultry, womans voice spoke out from above.


The asian girl answered with a childlike voice, “You are very welcome madame Rosanne”.


The sound of the door softly closing, was then followed by a deep sigh.


“boof, boof, boof”, giant socked feet, impacted with the carpet right next to the cart.


A clicking pop, then the sound of soda fizzing as it was poured into a glass, then a few single foot steps resounded next to the cart. The women’s voice whispered something; mumbling to herself, the sound directly above him, he listened closely…


“one more night in this hicktown,... then it’s back home…”.


Her heavy weighted footsteps, shifted back and forth, right next to the trash bag where Bobby was trapped. He could almost feel the static electricity that her socks released as she stood right next to him, completely unaware of his tiny presence.


Her voice sounded a little bit familiar, but Bobby couldn’t quite put his finger on it…


He listened closely as the lone giantess fixed herself a small plate of food and stepped away from the food cart.


He heard a long zipper being pulled down and the giantess grunted softly and released another sigh of relief...


He heard the bedsprings creaking as her massive size crushed down onto the mattress. Then the sound of ice cubes clinking inside a glass as she shifted it around. Chewing sounds, and smacking lips as she evidently had started eating some of the food from the cart.


Bobby knew that he didn’t have much time. He needed to get out of that trash bag before one of the waitress’s returned for the cart.


He couldn’t see anything. It was too dark inside of the deep plastic trash bag. It was completely dark, as he reached out and felt around for the side of the plastic bag. He grabbed a fistful of the thin plastic in each hand, while holding his fists directly in front of his face, he strained hard pulling apart the plastic bag wall.


The plastic started stretching and pulling apart. He strained as hard as he could. He continued pulling until he finally opened up a small tear in the center between his hands.


Suddenly, he saw an opening in the black plastic. Light filtered through and he regripped the plastic at the sides of the hole, and forcefully spread it open as much as he could.


Surprisingly, he felt a renewed sense of self confidence as he poked his head out and looked all around,...across the huge carpeted floor that spread out from the bottom of the metal food cart, it seemed to go on and on, for hundreds of feet in all directions.


The sounds coming from the giantess were a bit louder now, as he stuck his head all the way out, taking a quick assessment of his precarious situation.


He heard the ice cubes rattling in the now empty glass, as the sound of her munching mouth chewed up another bite of something very meaty.


His bare feet were covered in tomato paste, as he lifted up his right foot and stuck it out through the hole he had just made. He awkwardly stepped out onto the edge of the metal framework. The metal tubing, that ran completely around the bottom of the giant food cart, was about a foot wide, easy enough for him to stand up on, but it was about ten feet off the carpeted floor down below.


Not too high, but just enough, that he had to be very careful not to slip off and fall.


The slippery paste that covered his feet wasn’t any help at all as he slowly stepped out through the hole in the plastic bag and shakily balanced on the narrow metal framework.


The giantess’s bed spring’s squeaked, just before her feet hit the floor…


Bobby froze. The sudden sight of her approach startled him when she stepped back over to the cart and took something from the top of it.


Looking down, he saw that the tomato sauce was dripping down from his legs and running off onto the frame.


Looking further down, he noticed that some of it had dripped off and splattered down onto the white carpeting.


It looked like bright red blood droplets, it really stood out against the white carpet. Bobby stood perfectly still, as he saw the giant women’s huge feet softly tiptoeing towards the backside of the cart.


He could see her cream colored, nylon stockings, as she cautiously stepped closer to him.


He glanced out across the vast distance of the ever spreading floor, it was too great for him to try and get away by making a run for it!


His heart was racing, a sudden panic struck him, the thought of this giant woman discovering him, and not knowing, how she would react to finding him,... such a tiny, little person like him?


She could easily kill him! Thinking that he was a rat or a mouse, and if she reacted too quickly…


He stayed put, daring not to move, he forced himself to remain as still as possible as this gigantic woman started to bend down and squat onto her haunches.


Her knees came into view, covered in the cream colored nylon material, the shiny surface sparkled in the light of the room. Her left knee drifted slowly downward, right on down to the carpeting, lightly crushing it down.


Bobby couldn’t move. He was just hoping that she wouldn’t notice him there, maybe she was just looking at the carpet where the red tomato paste had dripped down onto it.


Her bare arm came into view, half bent, as she rested her hand on her other knee, she slowly leaned down closer. Bringing her face into view, their faces at the same level, Bobby held his breath as her wide, brown eyes, drifted around on the floor and then slowly worked their way upward, swiftly settling directly onto his stationary little figure.


Her mouth dropped open and she scooted backward away from the cart. She flopped down onto her left hip and lowered her head so that she could still plainly see him!


Her large, bra encased breasts, shifted and bounced as she scampered back away from him.


Propping herself up, on her left elbow she covered her mouth with her right hand and caught her breath with a sudden shock of surprize.


She was barely dressed, just a frilly white bra and matching panties. Still wearing the stockings, black garters attached, her long brown hair twisted up in a loose bun atop her head.


Her dress was lying across the foot of the bed, a short, blue and white striped one piece summer dress. Her high heels parked next to the foot of the bed, a small sized pair of black four inch pumps.


She watched closely, staying put, she seemed to be ‘as’ afraid of him, as he was of her!


After a long strange, stare down, Bobby couldn’t stand it anymore, he jumped down off the cart and landed on the carpeted floor.


The giantess pulled her feet up closer to her body and sat up. She squealed out a girlish bark of surprize and wrapped her arms around her knees.~ seemingly protecting herself in case he tried to attack her feet…


Bobby had landed awkwardly, and fell down onto his butt. He quickly collected himself and stood up. He realized that she was startled, and he didn’t want to press his luck so he just walked underneath of the food cart and headed across to the otherside.


The door to the room was just across the carpeted floor, about seventy yards away. Bobby wiped his feet off on the plush white carpeting while he was in the shadow underneath the huge food cart .


He glanced back, noticing that the giantess was still sitting there in the same spot. He started heading toward the door.


Maybe he could make it out of there before this bewildered, woman giant, realized what she was looking at?


He remembered the way that Diane had first reacted, and how long it took for her to rationalize what she was actually seeing.


Sandra had reacted very much the same way, it took them several minutes to fully comprehend what they were looking at, ‘was he actually real’, and-not, just a figment of their imagination?


If they weren’t having a mental breakdown, then this tiny little person was the smallest little person that they had ever seen before!




It wasn’t until he left the shadow of the huge food cart, that he really started to get nervous.


He didn’t want to look back, as a rustling, shifting sound, moved across the carpeting. He knew that something very large had just scooted across the carpet, so he picked up his pace slightly, hoping that he could make it all the way over to the crack at the bottom of the door.


Several more quick steps and he would be there. The space under the door was going to be very tight with the edge of the carpet tucked under it, but it looked like there would be just enough space for him to squeeze under…


The soft white carpeting sank down slightly under his barefeet as he tried to make his way over to the door, hurrying as fast as he could walk…he tried not to act like he was afraid of the enormous woman.


Ten feet away, and he swallowed the lump in his throat. Trying to push down the fear that surged in his body, he restrained the urge to break into a run. He continued walking as fast as he could.


Five feet away, he couldn’t resist the urge to look back…


Suddenly, a huge shadow fell across him, he looked up to see a large figure towering directly above him!


The giantess was towering above him standing on her widely spaced knees!


The sudden rush from an extreme downward force, and a bursting blast of heavy weight crashed down directly over him, swiftly collapsing, as a sweeping vacuum of displaced air rushed out around his feet.


‘WHOOSH!’ ~ ‘THUMP!’


A blurry wall of glass dropped down over him. A large, round, glass cylinder plopped down around him, trapping him inside it!


He could see shadows moving around above him, but the thick cloudy glass obstructed his view. Like a very thick, stained glass window, he could only just make out shadows and light as his giant captress moved around directly above his entrapment.


“HA, Ha!”, her voice blasted down from above the glass, “Got YA!”


Bobby quickly got to his feet and began to push against the glass wall. The rounded surface was solid like a cloudy glass polished cement.


The sound of her knees, scooting closer, reverberated within the floor.


Shadows passed over the glass enclosure. The large drinking glass tilted slightly and pressed down into the carpeting with tremendous force…


The edge that surrounded him, pressed down deeply into the carpet and wobbled around.


Bobby looked up, he could easily see that the wide, large female palm, pressed down tightly against the bottom of the upturned drinking glass.


Droplets of moisture streamed down the inside walls. The giant glass was cold to the touch as Bobby desperately pushed both hands against the solid surface…


A sudden movement swept over, and he was suddenly cast into near complete darkness…


Something larger was covering the glass!


He was hopelessly trapped!


Once again, he was captured by some gigantic woman!


He dropped to his knees, he knew that there was no possible escape from this ‘giant’ drinking glass, he could only wait, and see what she decided to do with him…


After several long minutes, he started to worry that he might be suffocating.


Was she just going to leave him there?


He stood up again and started pounding his fists on the walls, “Hey, Let Me Outta Here!”.




“HELP!”, Please, Help Me, I Can’t Breath in Here!”, he yelled out as loud as he could!


Light flashed across the ceiling as the outside covering was removed.


The glass slowly leaned to one side, slightly lifting up the edge of the rim. The carpet separated from the solid edge, and some brighter light shone in from the side.


Bobby dropped to his knees again and placed his face down next to the slight opening. He sucked in a deep breath of air and yelled out to his enormous captor…




“Please, Let Me Outta Here, I won’t try to run away!”


The glass tilted a little bit more, lifting up the edge a little higher, allowing even more light to shine in onto the white carpeting around him.


Bobby still didn’t have enough room to get under the edge. He placed his head down on the carpeted floor so that he could see out from under the tilting glass.


Her huge rounded knees were tightly close together, just in front of the glass, he couldn’t see above the top of them, but he could see that the tremendous weight of her immense form crushed down deeply into the soft carpeting under her tremendous weight.


“Okay, I’m going to take the glass away”, her sultry, deep voice, spoke out from directly above him.


“Don’t try and run, or I’ll squash you!”, she warned him.




Bobby waited for her to remove the glass. It slowly lifted up, and stopped right above him, still lingering there, as she held it centered above her little prisoner…




“What are you, a little fairy or something?”, she whispered between widening lips…


Her confused smile turning up one side of her lipstick coated mouth. She lowered her eyes closer, and focused intently on her tiny catch.


Bobby slowly raised up onto his knees and started to get to his feet. The glass lowered down slowly, as she pulled her face back, “Don’t try and run away!”.




“I won’t, I promise!”, Bobby yelled up, to the giant set of glassy brown eyes.


The surprised giantess watched him so closely that, it was if she thought that he might sprout wings and fly away!


“Please, I was accidentally thrown into the trash by one of those waitresses, I need your help, I need to get back to Diane.”


Bobby slowly stood up, cautiously taking a single step toward her. She moved the glass to keep it directly above him, she watched him closely, hardly even blinking as she stared him down with huge, solid brown, sphere-like eyes.


“Whose Diane?”, she whispered. “Is she as small as you?”, she asked the tiny man standing just inches away from her nose.


“No, Diane’s your size”, he yelled out. “She’s my Mother-in-law’”.


The woman shifted her eye’s to the left, then she slowly shifted them to the right…


“Is this some kind of ‘JOKE’ or something?”, she whispered.


The giantess brunette, turned her head to the side as she starting looking all around the room.


“Okay, where are all the hidden cameras?”, she raised her voice slightly, and started to get up.


“No, I’m real, see… touch me!”, Bobby told her, as he held his arms out to the side…




“Go Ahead, see for yourself, I’m a real person, just shrunk down to this small size!”, he yelled up to the retreating giantess.


The woman took the glass away and placed her hands down onto the floor as she planted her feet under her and started to stand up.




“This is crazy!”, she whispered. “You’re not real, I must be too tired or something?”


“No Please Ms. you have to understand!”, Bobby yelled out to her.


Her huge, nearly naked figure, suddenly shifted back as her legs strained, she gave a slight push off, and stood up…


Her towering figure now high above him, stood peering down at him with a look of contempt and disbelief…


“I don’t know ‘who’, or ‘what’ you are, but you better get out of here, right now!”, she snarled down at him.


Bobby staggered backward as she lifted up her right foot, her towering figure leaned to one side, as she balanced herself on one leg…


“Go On, Get outta Here!”, she roared!


Bobby turned toward the door and started to run for it. The heavy crash behind him, caused his body to launch up into the air, as he sprang into a sprint and raced toward the crack under the doorway!


Another crash directly behind him, sent a gust of warm air swirling up around his body!


He jumped for the space at the bottom edge of the door. Frantically scrambling to try and squeeze underneath it, he wedged his bare chest into the tight space and wriggled like a little bug with it’s ass on fire!


He quickly looked back, to see where she was. She was standing right behind him, her hands on her hip’s, dominantly staring down at him with cold, angry eyes!


He jammed his left shoulder under the bottom edge of the door, wriggling around wildly, he desperately tried to force his small sized body underneath it.


He got stuck. He could NOT get through! His chest wouldn’t fit under the wide, bottom edge of the huge door. It was just too tight!


“GET - OUT!”, she roared! “Get Outta My ROOM!”


Her huge stocking covered foot stomped down right next to his head!


“Get Out Of Here, Get Out, Get Out, Get Out!”, she stomped the floor two more times, right next to his squirming little body!


He couldn’t move! He was stuck!


“He screamed out in terror as he felt the warmth of her huge, nylon coated toe pressing down firmly on his bare naked backside!


“AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnn”………
Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!