- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Steven goes back to school after his sudden shrinking spurt. (Part 1/2)

Steven continued to drive down the road as his mind lingered on his encounter with that strange family. First the Shrinker girl acts suspicious then the bratty teen round house kicks him in the face and sends him flying! The left side of his face still sported a huge red mark extending from his Chin all the way across his cheek, and boy did it hurt to touch. That little girl was almost scary with the way she acted.

 

These thoughts followed him as he parked close to the school and exited his car, not actually paying attention to what he was doing and running on automatic. Rubbing the side of his head he didn't even register when a voice behind him started calling out his name as he continued down the path.

 

"Hey, Steven, don't think that pretending to not notice me will help you escape" the high pitched voice called from behind his back. Steven turned around and was assaulted by a blur of movement as the caller stopped dead in front of him. 

 

At first he didn't recognize her as she was bending over and panting, her (Long, black) hair covering her face. But was she jumped back up to full height his mind immediately registered the young face of his spa co-worker, Rebecca. Maybe he didn't notice her a first because she looked so much taller than she usually did, now coming up to almost face level when she use to be at his shoulders. Suppressing a shudder he greeted her with a wave.  

 

"Oh, so now I get a wave and hello, do I?" She asked with an annoyed and sarcastic voice "You actually remember who I am do you? Well, that rules out brain damage and memory loss"

 

"What are you talking about" Steven dropped his wave and rubbed his head in confusion. Rebecca was often cryptic on how she spoke, preferring sarcasm to direct speech.

 

"Work!" She yells, slapping him on the head to jog his memory "You've been missing it non-stop and ignoring my phone calls! Do you think it's funny to skip out on work whenever you want to?"

 

Steven didn't think it was funny at all. Ever since he got the shrinking virus he'd been disconnecting himself from the world more and more and spending every moment locked in his room. Not talking to friends or family he just sat at the computer looking for a cure and completly forgetting he had a life and job. A job which was graciously given to him by Rebecca's mother whom decided to hire him after he fixed her car. Feeling bad he turned around and walked along side Rebecca as they made their way to their respective establishments.

 

"Sorry, I've just had a lot on my plate. Been going through some ... rough things." Even though his apology felt half-assed he didn't know how to make it sound better.

 

"Yeah, well, I'm not the one you should be apologizing to. My mum gave you that job out of the goodness of her heart and you don't even call to say you aren't coming in. You are so lucky we haven't fired"

 

Rebecca was, for lack of a better term, Steven's friend. Even though they didn't see eye to eye ever they still had some fun arguments and even had a mutual respect for each other. Being a short but gorgeous Latina she often used her cute 1.65m frame to lure people into a false sense of security before verbally destroying them. This was probably the biggest peeve Steven had about her in the fact that she often let power go to her head and boss people around like slaves. However this didn't stop their "friendship" and he had somehow found a method of resisting her bossy nature and was able to get along with her.

 

She was studying in the high school next to the university which Steven attended so they would sometimes hang out at lunch with his group of friends. More than once he had even taught a small engineering class at her school as part of his course and he often felt a great deal of pleasure being able to order her around for once. Some even speculate that their love-hate relationship was based on more than just friendship as he had been seen staring at her amazing 95C cup breasts. As they diverged away from each other to go to their respective Rebecca called out to him.

 

"Hey! You better show up for work this time! Mum was thinking of firing you and would've if I hadn't talked her out of it! You owe me one bigtime!"

 

"Yeah, yeah. Don't worry, I'll be there!"

 

"You better. Because if you show up late it's the death penalty" She joked before turning around and running towards her school.

 

The death penalty? I hope she isn't taking her being my supervisor too seriously. Now he had to worry about going to work as well. What was the point now that his life was effectively over? In fact, in asking that, why is he still going to university? To get a diploma? Some stupid piece of paper telling him he's smart? That's the last fucking thing he want's right now.

         His face burned from the kick and he quickly thought back to the Shrinker girl. What about her? She said she had been only shrinking for a few months. But how could she get so small in that time? Was she born little and then started shrinking? Steven thought on this for a little while. Nah, that can't be. Those girls with her were obviously sisters and none of them were small so she couldn't have been born like that. Maybe it was a new strain of the virus which shrinks you 100 times faster than normal! And he touched her! Maybe he's been infected with it and is going to shrink super fast now.

 

Steven clutched onto the wall and started hyperventilating as he considered this new found threat. Stars started popping into his field of vision as he crouched onto his knees and breathed deeply. He had to get a hold of himself. He had to calm down! 

         With deep breathes he slowly started feeling better and the stars disappeared and his chest felt less tight. However, just because he was calm now didn't mean his mind still wasn't parading through every horrible thought that came into his head.

 

What about Brian, his friend? He was already slightly taller than him with his massive frame, now he was going to dwarf tiny Steven! He's going to seem like a microbe compared to him, he won't even see Steven he'll be so big. His clothes were already sagging off him like a second wrinkly skin. Closing his eyes he forced those thoughts from his head as people walked past him with strange looks on their faces. He must have looked like he was having a panic attack, which wasn't so far from the truth. He climbed to his feet and held himself up straight as his head slowly cleared up, maybe he should learn some of those meditation techniques.

 

His relaxed state instantly disappeared as he saw his worst fear standing by the coffee machine chatting with one another. His friends were grouped in the cafeteria enjoying their morning caffeine hit, not even noticing Steven staring at them from a distance. He could run and avoid them completly but then they'd know something was up and would question him as they sat in class together. The last thing he wanted was more attention on himself.

 

Holding his breath he slowly walked up to them, trying to be a stealthy as possible, and positioned himself behind a table so that they wouldn't notice him standing on his tiptoes. However, he was still clearly shorter than Brian who rose over a head taller than Steven. Why did he have to be the tall one in the group. Every one of the members looked like they had sudden growth spurts over the time they were a part and even the girls looked slightly intimidating. 

 

He was glad that they were in their usual deep conversation and knew that if he didn't disturb them they would go on until first class, not even registering he was there. They were talking about exercises they had to do for this weak, Brian complaining that he had to do all the heavy lifting while the others ust had to do paper work.

 

"I'm the one who puts the parts together and the one who lifted that heavy-ass motor. Do you think that thing is easy to lift?"

 

"Um, you and Steven put that machine together. And you have to do the lifting since you're the only one is actually strong enough" Sandra said, sipping her black coffee.

 

Brian instantly wiped away his fake angry impression and revealed his true smile of charm and handsomeness "I know" He said, winking at Jessica who pretending to be wooed from his gorgeousness. "Don't worry girls, me and my impressive abs will always be there to help you"

 

"Oh, my ovaries just exploded" She said as she continued her performance.

 

"If you think I'm going to catch you when you pretend to faint then you're sadly mistaking" Sandra said.

 

Jessica and Brian had the most intense fake relationship Steven had ever seen. Even though they weren't going out they found immense pleasure in flirting with each other to such extremes you wouldn't be able to tell if they were lovers or not.

 

"Don't worry, Steven will catch me, won't you?" Jessica asked, looking at Steven as everyone suddenly noticed that he was actually standing there. Steven was trying to covertly compare Sandra's 1.76m height to his own and was completly taken by surprise at being suddenly noticed.

 

"Oh, hey Steven" Sandra said, handing him a coffee they had reserved for him "We were actually talking about something important"

 

"Really? I thought you were talking about Brian's abs"

 

"Um, Steven, I think you might be confused" Brian said "My abs are something important, so there"

 

"Yes" Sandra said, closing her eyes and biting back a retort "I mean before that. You know, that less important business"

 

"Ah, yes, that nowhere near as interesting subject. Please continue"

 

"Anyway. We were talking about that project we completed the other week. Now I know you haven't been feeling well but did you finish your side of the report. It's almost due and it's the last thing before we're finally finished"

 

"Yes" Brian said dramatically, raising his arms as if they were handcuffed "These shackles of educational restraint have been holding me down far too long. Suffocating me like a plant in weeds. I wish to be free once more to pursue my dreams, desires and love" He scooped Jessica up off her feet who roared with laughter and he lifted her into the air "I will soon be free my love and we'll be together forever"

 

"You know that would be a bit more romantic if your hand hadn't slipped under her skirt and was now holding onto her ass" Sandra said as Steven looked down and noticed that Brian's hand indeed had a firm grasp on Jessica

 

"Hmm, no complaints here. I think my ovaries are beginning to melt now" Jessica said, looking at Brian with a smile on her face.

 

"Oh, jesus christ!" Sandra face palmed herself at her friends actions. Either they were the stupidest people she knew or the worlds greatest actors.  "Why don't you guys just get together already?"

 

Both Jessica and Brian groaned simultaneously as Brian put Jessica down and they stopped looking at each other. 

"Thanks for killing the mood" Jessica said

 

One good thing that this diversion caused was making Sandra forget about Steven and the work. In reality he hadn't touched any of it and it was seriously piling up. If he didn't get it done it would seriously affect both his and his friends marks. He quickly changed the subject.

 

"So, did anything interesting happen to you over the week"

 

"Aside from getting hotter, nothing new" Brian said

 

"Well, actually something incredible did happen to me, in fact" Sandra said, brimming with her own sort of excitement "I bought my usual scratchy the other day and won over $2000, can you believe that?"

 

"Well, seeing as you buy those tickets every few days for the past four years it's no wonder you've won once since then" Jessica explained "In fact, with the way you buy those tickets I'm pretty sure you have spent over $5000 so far"

 

"Oh, that doesn't matter! It's the thrill of winning that's the rush!" Sandra exclaimed

 

"You seriously have a gambling addiction..."

 

Steven wasn't even listening to their conversation as his mind focused on how freaking tall she looked. She was almost as tall as he was and it had only been two weeks. How much worse is this going to get? How long would he be able to fool them? Will he be up to her breasts in another two weeks? His eyes turned to Jessica who was even smaller than Sandra. Would he be her size in two weeks? He couldn't even look at Brian as he couldn't imagine what he was going to look like in another fortnight. He was already a giant now. 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed it, that'll basically be the last chapter explaining Steven's life. The next chapter will be about Scott. 
Please leave a comment if you like this story it really helps :) . If you wanna see some specific scenes just tell us!