[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: Stacy uses her wish to have bigger breasts than her friends, but what happens when her friend Rachel made an even better wish? Can Stacy keep the title of the biggest chest or will Rachel out grow the competition?
Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Breast Enlargement, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2872 Read: 57662
Published: February 06 2014 Updated: February 09 2014

1. Chapter 1 by lancealot501 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (553 words)
I'm currently on a three hour car ride with only a phone. So I decided to make a short 2-3 chapter story. Sorry about any grammar mistakes and nogrowth this chapter. I am doing this by phone. Let me know what you think.

2. Chapter 2 by lancealot501 [Reviews - 0] (902 words)

Pasting from a phone is a pain but you'll see that at the end. Hope you guys enjoy and remember to not be too harsh on the review because this was done by phone.

3. Chapter 3 by lancealot501 [Reviews - 0] (792 words)
I'll try to post a link to the picture that inspired this phone only made story. Please review and tell me what you think.

4. Chapter 4 by lancealot501 [Reviews - 1] (625 words)
At last the final chapter of my phone only story. I know at least two people enjoyed it. Hopefully you guys will enjoy this latest chapter. This was the picture that inspired this story. http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2159119