- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
At last the final chapter of my phone only story. I know at least two people enjoyed it. Hopefully you guys will enjoy this latest chapter. This was the picture that inspired this story. http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2159119
Stacy was drying off in the shower as she heard her roommate open the front door. It was strange having a fifteen foot roommate, with everything being three times the size you're used to. After drying off with an over sized hand towel, Stacy left the bathroom in order to find Rachel. Walking towards Rachel's room, Stacy found her laying on her bed watching tv. Wearing notice but a tiny bathing suit that barely contained her ample rack. Noticing her roommate at the door, Rachel motioned for her to come closer. Walking up to the side of the bed, Stacy wasn't surprised as a set of hands lifted her up and deposited her on Rachel's stomach. Straddling Rachel's stomach helped emphasized how big her bust was.

"Can you massage them for me? They need a delicate touch." Said Rachel.

Pushing her hands up against Rachel's breasts, Stacy enjoyed the feeling of her hands sinking into the warm flesh. Rubbing the expanse of flesh in large circles, Stacy was surprised as a pair of hands started massaging her own.

"Let's have a competition, if you can make me cum by playing with my breasts then I'll grow you to a G cup and return everything to normal. If you can't make me cum, then I'll still grow you to a G cup and return everything back to normal. You'll just have to wait till you wake up. Are you game?" Asked Rachel with a grin.

Thinking over her options, Stacy tripled her efforts trying to get ahead. Pulling the bikini off Rachel's chest, Stacy stuffed her nipple into her mouth as Rachel gave a small moan.

"Someone is trying to get a head start. For not waiting for me I'll make things a little easier for myself. How about tripling the sensitivity in that chest of yours."

Giving Stacy's chest a good squeeze, Rachel was happy to see Stacy arch here back. Pressing her thumbs into Stacy's nipples, Rachel started to play with them as her roommate fought to pry her thumbs away.

"Your hands are suppose to be playing with my breasts, so for not listening I'll triple the sensitivity again."

"MY GOD!!!" Screamed Stacy.

Rachel continued to play with Stacy as the little girl came onto her stomach. It was fun watching Stacy fight against the feeling of pleasure. Looking over at her clock, Rachel grinned as it was time. Like clockwork, the relatively small breasts in her hands started to expand. Lifting Stacy up, Rachel placed her on the bed, and placed the expanding nipple into her mouth. Rachel continued to suck as Stacy finished with her growth. Feeling Stacy shuttered from her last orgasm, Rachel let the girl have a break. Holding herself up on her elbows, she enjoyed the look of the little girl panting.

"See it didn't very long to grow them to a manageable size. They're even bigger than mine and I'm considered to be a heavy hitter." Laughed Rachel.

"You did cum on my stomach so I'll have to punish you. Let's triple the sensitivity yet again. I'm starting to feel jealous of you being so big, but I can fix that." Said Rachel.

Leaning over the girl, Rachel grew herself until she doubled in size. Being thirty feet tall made Stacy seem even taller. Doubling Stacy's sensitivity just for good measure, Rachel lowered her chest until they lightly rested on top of Stacy's. Hearing the tiny girl scream of yet another orgasm, Rachel couldn't help but smile.

"Your boobs may be huge, but for tonight they just can't compete with my girls." Laughed Rachel as each giggle sent Stacy into ecstasy.

The last thing Stacy remembered was Rachel saying that they still had a full night ahead.
Chapter End Notes:
Stacy woke up the next morning in her room. Sitting up quickly, she was overjoyed as her hands explored her shrunken bust. Giving her left breast a gentle squeeze, she was satisfied that the sensitivity was back to normal. Now a more manageable G cup, Stacy shuttered from the memories of last night. Deciding to check up on her roommate, Stacy grabbed a dark red tank top and pulled it across her assets. Being the biggest girl on campus today was going to be a blast. Giving her chest one last squeeze, Stacy made her way towards the door.
When Stacy tried to push the door open, the door nob wouldn't turn. Giving the door a few more shoves, Stacy gave up. Looking at the door, Stacy noticed a small yellow note from Rachel. Taking it off the door, Stacy started to read it.
"Hey, there was a problem with the door so try the balcony. ;)"
After reading the note, Stacy heard a giggle coming from out side. Readjusting her top to make her bust looker bigger, Stacy was going to get to the bottom of this. Walking out to her balcony door, Stacy was beyond shocked.
"Happy Birthday Stacy!" Yelled Rachel, Jessi, and Ashley in unison.
Stacy didn't know what to think. Each of her friends around her balcony easily supported an H cup, but this was only part of Stacy's shock. Even with their breasts resting on the ground, the tops of them reached at least thirty feet above Stacy who stood on the second floor. Staring farther up, Stacy was having an extremely hard time comprehending the sheer size of her friends. As the tingling sensation started in her breasts as the magic began to work. Rachel gave Stacy a wink as she stared at Stacy's expanding rack. As her breasts soon surpassed an L cup Stacy did the only thing she could.
"RACHEL!!!"



Hope you guys enjoyed this short story. Truthfully I was unsure about writing this as it is the farthest I've went into the sexual side of writing. It was also unique trying to write this on phone at 1500 characters at a time. Please leave a review so I should know if you guys want me to try this when I travel again..