- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I'll try to post a link to the picture that inspired this phone only made story. Please review and tell me what you think.
The sheer size of Rachel's bust was undeniable, but along with Stacy's small hands helped emphasize how small Stacy was. Having her fingers pressed into Rachel's massive chest slightly turned her on. Being brought out of her daze, Stacy didn't know what to think. Retracting her hands from Rachel's breasts, Stacy felt a hand rubbing her back. Looking to her right, Stacy found that the hand belonged to Ashley. Having moved beside Stacy to comfort her friend, Ashley continues rubbing Stacy's back.
"Well, you're still pretty big compared to most people. Rachel makes even the biggest girls seem tiny." Said Ashley.
"Maybe one day you can afford surgery to have breasts nearly time big, but until then I'll be the big queen on campus." Said Rachel as she sat back up to her full height.
Grabbing one massive breast in each hand, Rachel pressed them together showing off a valley of cleavage. Giving Stacy a wink, Rachel continued to adjust her top to show the largest amount of cleavage possible.
"We get that your big Rachel, but you can stop showing off to the little gals here." Said Jessi joining Ashley.
Looking up at Rachel, Stacy thought she saw an idea pop into her head. It was probably an idea that she didn't like.
"But it's not normal for a girl's breasts to be as tiny as Stacy's though." Pouted Rachel.
Stacy wondered what she meant when she felt a building pressure on both sides of her chest. Stacy's jaw dropped as she examined both Jessi and the formerly small Ashley grew


Right before her eyes. The pressure on her breasts was starting to become uncomfortable as both girls continued to grow. Using her hands, Stacy tried in vain to push the expanding busts away. Feeling her feet leave the ground, she knew that she had to be sitting on something. As the girl's finally stopped growing, Stacy was relieved as the huge girls made room for her much smaller bust. Stacy judged that all three girls at the table now sported a G cup, but at fifteen feet tall they were monstrous.
"It will be alright Stacy, maybe if we massage them they'll grow bigger." Said Rachel reaching out.
Stacy gasped as huge hands started to fondle her chest. Gentle rubbing Stacy's nipples in slow circles with her thumbs, Rachel enjoyed the small moans coming from her friend. Releasing her breasts, Rachel rested her head in her hands.
"It would take days in order to grow them to a good handful though." Signed Rachel.
With this the girls around the table bursted out into laughter. Stacy was steaming with jealousy as the three other girls' chest jiggled despite their monsterous size. After a while, both Ashley and Jessi left to continue on with their classes. After apologizing to Stacy about teasing her, Stacy was finally left alone with Rachel. Gently rubbing one massive breast, Rachel seemed content and Stacy couldn't stand it.
"What the hell Rachel!?" Asked Stacy.
"How the hell did you do all this?"
"It wasn't my fault that you didn't word your wish better." Said Rachel.

"Why would you do this? All I wanted was to be the big one in the group." Said Stacy.
"Don't worry, I'm just messing with you. I thoght it would be funny, and sexy, to have you become tiny compared to everyone else. You should have seen your face when you saw that even Ashley made you look tiny." Laughed Rachel.
"Then can you turn everybody back to normal now?" Asked Stacy hopefully.
"Not until tomorrow unfortunately, I can't shrink anything that I've made grow on the same day." Said Rachel apologetically.
Standing to her full height, Rachel lifted Stacy up and buried her face in her chest with a bear hug.
"I gotta go now, but I'll change it back to where you are the biggest in our group."
Saying goodbye to her friend, Stacy decided to skip class and weight for her roomate at her apartment. Stacy knew that she made the right choice as the world seemed to have also changed. She felt overwhelmed as she past groups of giant college girls all being well endowed. One sight that made Stacy hot was seeing one girl making out with her tiny boyfriend in the alleyway. Stacy could see that his pants were around his ankles, but from his knees to his chest was covered by the girl's breasts. It was even hotter that her breasts were the only thing pinning the boy against the wall. Pressing her breasts together in a slow rhythmic pattern, Stacy knew the boy was in heaven. If the girl's tounge wasn't invading his mouth, she thought that he would be moaning in ecstasy. Stacy
Chapter End Notes:
noticed the guy shutter as the girl stopped kissing him, leaving the lucky guy panting. Stacy quickly rushed to her apartment in order to satisfy her urges until Rachel returned.


Again please leave a review, and if enough people like this then I'll post the final chapter