- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Agnet Freeman has a meeting and Joe embarks on a morning walk...

Agent Freeman sat at his desk, shuffling through a few papers and scribbling some notes down on them. There was a knock at his door, and he looked back at his offices door to see a silhouette through the bumpy glass.

“Come in,” he said, turning back to his paperwork, and Rita poked her head in. Her eyes wee a bit droopy and she was yawning.

“I’m heading out, sir,” she said, and Freeman nodded.

“I’ll lock up. Just throw me the key,” he said, and Rita reached into her pocket to retrieve the key.

“You know the code?” she asked, throwing the key over to Agent Freeman. He nodded, catching the key without even looking at it.

“Of course I do,” he said, not looking up from his paper. Rita nodded and closed the door.

“See you tomorrow,” she said, than walked away. It still amazed her to this day that she knew had known the man for ten years, and yet never once revealed to her his first name. In fact, she was almost positive no one around here knew Agent Freeman’s first name. Why he was so secretive about it, no one was really sure. He just was. Shaking her head, she grabbed her coat from her desk and left the building.

 

It was midnight when Agent Freeman left the MuGenTek lab. Other than his car, no other vehicle were in the parking lot. A few overhead lights were on, giving the lot a little less of a creepy look to it. Walking quickly to his car, Agent Freeman made his way over to his vehicle, unlocking it on the way. Opening the driver’s door, he slipped in and threw his jacket onto the passengers seat. He put his key into the ignition and started the car. Then he settled into his seat and looked straight ahead.

“You know, if you truly want to sneak up on someone, wearing a perfume as strong as yours might not be the best idea,” he said, and he heard a slight chuckle from the back seat.

“Who said anything about sneaking up on you? I was merely waiting,” said a female voice. The back seat of his car was dark, and Agent Freeman had no way of seeing the woman’s face.

“One of these days I am going to see that pretty little face of yours, Sandra,” he said, and again, the woman laughed.

“Yes, well, that’ll also be the day where you either accept my invitation to come work for me and my employer, or the day I kill you,” she said. At the word kill, Agent Freeman reached for his pistol that was strapped to his hip, his fingers gripping the gun. Apparently, Sandra had foreseen this, and Freeman heard the cocking of a gun behind his head, through the seat.

“So, Agent Freeman, here we are again. I do believe you already know my proposition,” she said, and Agent Freeman felt the cold metal of a guns muzzle touch the back of his neck.

“And I believe I already told you no,” he said, his voice remaining emotionless and unfazed. Silence. Finally, Sandra broke it.

“We’re more then willing to double last times offer. And as an added sign on bonus, measures will be taken to ensure the safety of your little friend,” she said.

“You lay a finger on him, and you can be sure he’s the last thing that finger ever touches,” said Agent Freeman. Sandra sighed.

“Agent, Agent, Agent. You are only prolonging the inevitable. We will eventually obtain the subject, whether or not you have a say in it. This is merely a way for you to benefit from it instead of suffer.” The cold metal left his neck and he heard Sandra lean against the seat. He heard the gun being holstered, and the door open. He glanced at his mirrors, but it was still too dark for him to see the woman.

“Our patience is running short, Agent Freeman. The time will come where the subject will be ours, and you can either join us, or suffer the consequences,” she said, and closed the door before Agent Freeman could say another word.

 

Joe was sore from head to toe, but it was a good sore. It was the type of soreness that came from a hard days work, or in his case, a horny nights work. He felt a warm draft wash over him, and opened his eyes to see Michelle’s sleeping face looming over her. Smiling, he sat up and stared into her face, admiring the beautiful scene that took up almost his entire range of sight.

“I am one lucky man,” he thought. Standing up, he stretched out his arms, legs, back, neck, and any other body part that seemed a bit stiff. He glanced down the expanse of Michelle’s body and smiled.

“It’s like I’m looking at a sleeping building, except a hell of a lot sexier,” he laughed. An idea crossed his mind and he glanced back at Michelle’s sleeping face. She looked peaceful, and a slight smile played across her face. Her lips, which he had spent a bit of time behind the night before, were slightly parted, and were the source of the warm draft he had been feeling. He made his way towards the foot of the bed, walking a bit awkwardly across the bedspread. For whatever reason, Michelle had kicked off the sheets, leaving her body naked and exposed. Michelle was still naked, as was he, and was lying on her side, facing him. Joe reached her feet and, with expert climbing skills, scaled them until he was on top of her outstretched legs. His bare feet were greeted with the warmth her body radiated, and he put his arms out to steady himself as he began to climb across her body. The smooth, porcelain surface he walked on did not move, to which Joe was thankful for. During their love making the night before, Joe had not been given much time to explore the wondrously massive form of his girlfriend, something he had fantasized about doing for a long time. The trek across her body brought him to where her hip rose up. Looking down to his left, he took a glimpse at the area between her legs, and couldn’t help but think back to the night previous…

********************************************************************************

Joe’s body shuddered when Michelle had said things were only just getting started. It had been from excitement, though, not fear… at least that’s what he thought. All of a sudden, he found himself flying through the air much faster than he thought possible, and looked to see her spreading her legs open. He gulped, his throat suddenly dry and his mouth parched. She wasn’t kidding. Before he knew what was going on, he felt himself drop from Michelle’s hands and onto the mattress with a slight bounce.

Standing on his legs, he looked up to see Michelle smiling down on him. He looked straight ahead and his eyes grew wide as he stared into Michelle’s now person-sized vagina. Or, as least, HIS sized. The warmth he felt emanating from Michelle’s privates was enough to cause him to sweat. Or was that just because he was so nervous? It didn’t matter. He had a feeling that being covered in his own sweat would be the last thing he’d need to worry about soon. He looked back up at Michelle, a bit dumbfounded. She didn’t say a word, just stared at him expectantly.

‘She must be waiting for me,’ he thought. He took a step forward, then another. Then another, until he was in arms reach of Michelle’s most private of body parts. He touched the warm, moist skin, and felt as Michelle’s entire being shuddered. With renewed confidence, he then placed both hands on the trembling mass of flesh and began rubbing. Michelle’s body trembled again, and a slight moan escaped her lips.

‘So far so good,’ thought Joe, feeling his already erect member harden even more. After his “blow job,” Joe had felt a bit tuckered out, but he was catching his second wind, feeling the stamina build back up once again. He was going to pleasure Michelle, one way or another. Trying to move things along a bit quicker, he made his rubbing movements that much faster, and Michelle’s moans grew in volume. Smiling, Joe rubbed and rubbed, ignoring his arms, which were starting to burn. Suddenly, he felt a massive object hit him from behind, and fell face first into Michelle’s vagina. The hand pushed him in, and Joe found himself in a place like no other.

She was all around him. Unlike being inside her mouth, he found himself completely immobilized by the walls of wet, pulsing, warm flesh around him. He tried to move his arms, and found that he could at least wiggle around a bit. He then heard, and felt, Michelle moan once more. He moved his arms again, this time adding leg movements as well, and the moaning grew louder.

Getting the idea, Joe began to thrash around, tiring himself out, and increasing his own erection. His entire body was being used to pleasure Michelle, and it was quickly sapping what little strength he had left. At the same time, he felt his penis reach a climax, and with a muffled moan of his own, exploded within his gentle giantess. He then felt the movements around him quicken, as he realized Michelle was thrusting her pelvis up and down. Though he was tired and had already came, he continued on as best he could. She couldn’t be much longer, and he was starting to run out of air-.

The sudden rush of fluids hit Joe like a tidal wave, and he found himself back outside on the mattress, cold, drenched in his girlfriends fluids, and exhausted. He heard Michelle sigh, and felt her large warm fingers pick him up. He looked up into the face of Michelle with an exhausted smile.

“Ok, now THAT, was incredible,” he said, and the last thing he heard was Michelle laugh, before he slipped away into sleep.

********************************************************************************

The thought brought a smile to Joe’s face, as well as a certain body part of his to attention. He glanced down at his erection, which was quite hard, after the memories of last nights events had played through his mind.

“At ease soldier,” he saluted to his erect penis, yet it did no yield. Sighing, he continued his walk along his girlfriend’s naked body. In a few minutes, he found himself atop her shoulder, Michelle’s lovely face a few feet below him. He slid down her shoulder as if it were a slide, and bumped into the bottom of her chin. He climbed up once again and found himself lying on her left cheek, facing the ceiling above him. He leaned over and kissed her face. Suddenly, he heard a slight giggle, and Michelle spoke, causing him to shift.

“Enjoy your morning walk, Sargent?” she asked, and Joe’s face grew bright red.

“Oh, you’re awake! Um… how long-,” he began, than stopped when Michelle lifted him up and rolled onto her back, placing Joe on her right breast.

“The whole time,” she said, and a broad smile was plastered across her face. Joe realized that she might have heard a lot more then he thought she would.

“Oh, right… uh, sorry if you didn’t like me… climbing all over you. I just… I just wanted-,”

“Oh I didn’t mind at all! It was actually kind of cute seeing you walked around like that. And the feeling of your little bitty feet padding across my body… It’s something else,” she sighed, and Joe did as well. Grinning, he scooted to his right until he slid down into the valley that was between Michelle’s massive breasts.

“So, we going to go grab some breakfast, or what?” he said, and Michelle laughed.

“Let’s get dressed first, then we’ll talk food,” she said, and Joe nodded.

“Fair enough.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

I realize last chapter may have left a few of you "wanting more," so here's the rest of Michelle and Joe's little love fest.

Share your thoughts on how the story is progressing, I take everyones opinions into consideration!