- Text Size +

“You heard me.  Kiss it.”

I stood there staring at Nicole’s cleats.  More specifically, my eyes were on the one that was perched on the bench, waiting for my lips.  It would have sounded completely absurd, and still sort of did, but the several other girls who’d knelt down at her feet and given that same black shoe a kiss lent an awkward credibility to the demand.

“Get down and kiss it, new girl,” Mandy suggested, adjusting her elastic headband and paying far more attention to the arrangement of her long red hair than anything I could possibly do.

“Yeah, do it, freshbitch,” Kristen growled, staring me down with her eyes narrowed.  I’d heard she hated everyone, but experiencing that hatred firsthand was a little unnerving, especially considering that there were three of them and they were all at least a year older and whether it was actually true or not, they at least seemed significantly bigger than me.

“Ahm… no thanks, guys?”

Nicole’s nose wrinkled a little, and for a moment I felt like she was disgusted with me, but I just kept talking to try and move on.  “Let’s get out there and, you know, have a good game.  Right guys?”
They didn’t seem to have anything else to say, but they followed me out onto the field.  Not closely behind me or anything, but that probably had to do with the fact that I ran a little faster than normal to take up my spot at center back.  I felt good there, confident and secure and I knew I was good at what I did.  I was strong, and I won the ball a couple of times, but throughout the game I had more than enough opportunities to see exactly why we’d won states last year.

Kristen was ruthless, cunning and clever, intercepting pass after pass at midfield and dancing around her opponents with talent and grace while feeding the ball to Mandy on the wing, and she drove through the defenders with such supreme force, pushing herself past them and setting the table for Nicole to smash or bend the ball into the net with such exquisite power and finesse.

Always with her right foot, that golden foot that I’d refused to kiss.  She scored twice in the first half, and in the second she worked the keeper another four times and slammed a shot off of the crossbar just before the end of the game.

All in all, it was a really convincing win, and I was all smiles as I hustled off the field.  Sure, I was sucking wind a little bit, but for my first game with the big team I thought it was a little fair that I wasn’t yet in super tip top shape.  I was already imagining having my name in the local papers as part of the championship team, maybe even getting a picture if I could get an unlikely goal on a corner or something.

I was definitely ready to hit the shower, though.  It was a balmy night in early August, and even without really having to run all over I was still kind of hot and sticky.  I headed straight to my locker, popped the combination and pulled out my towel, turned around and smacked face-first into Kristen.

“Hey, Fresh,” she murmured, smiling more than I could remember ever seeing her grin in the hallways.  Seeing her thin lips curled into that strange smile, the way her pale skin shone beneath the dark, black bangs that framed her face… I wasn’t used to seeing her from this close, and I found myself clearing my throat and looking nervously from side to side.

On either side, of course, were Mandy and Nicole, both looking somewhat casually disinterested in my predicament.  “Um, hi Kristen.  Good, uh… game out there.”

“Whatever,” she sighed.  “You didn’t kiss Nikki’s foot.”

I stood there, expecting her to say something more than that, but she didn’t really have anything to add.  She just waited, expecting me to do something or say something and being all… tall and very very close to me.  I swallowed and shook my head, trying to remember how to talk for a minute before I managed anything.  “Yeah, that… I mean, it was a joke, right?  You’re joking?”

Mandy gave the most exaggerated eye roll and groan.  I thought she was about to say something as well, but then she just stepped up and shoved me hard, knocking me back into my locker.  I gasped and reached for my shoulder, pretty sure it was going to bruise, and looked back and forth between the pissed off redhead and Kristen, unnerved by both her imposing height and the way her face revealed her clear disdain for me.

Nicole, for her part, seemed utterly calm.  She turned around and lightly settled onto one of the wooden benches between the rows of lockers in the room and watched me as I started to panic.  What the hell did  they want with me?  This fucked up game of theirs was unbelievable, and I couldn’t believe that they got away with things like this.  I looked around, desperately seeking a way out or the attention of a single other person.  Smashing into my locker was really, really loud, there was no way everyone was ignoring that, but…

The other players, even the coaches wouldn’t even look our way.  Nobody would look at me and if anyone even dared to walk by to get to the door they scurried with their eyes on the floor.  I slowly looked back to Nicole and watched as she smiled contentedly and loosed her long, blonde hair from its ponytail, letting it spill over her shoulders with a little shake of her head.  “That’s right, new girl.  This is my team, and if you’re going to be a part of it, you’re going to belong to me.”

She was definitely insane.  I’d just started high school, and soccer was the one thing I’d always been good at.  It was the whole reason my mom drove me half an hour every day instead of letting me go to the local school, because this team was the best and I was good enough to be on it.  “You can’t do that,” I whispered.  I was still afraid, but this was just so crazy that enough righteous anger was building up inside me to help me forget about that fear for a bit.  “It’s not fair and you don’t have any right to treat me this way.”

Instantly I felt the sharp sting of Kristen’s hand smacking across my face.  “Shut your stupid mouth, Fresh,” she demanded, but when I turned back to look at her she was wearing this strange, twisted little smile.

Either way, my resolve was instantly gone.  My cheek stung and burned, even tingling a little.  Kristen didn’t hold back when she struck me, and I had no idea what else these three were going to do with me.  I was just standing there, wishing I was home and hidden under the covers of my bed and trying to hold back a sob when Kristen broke the silence.

“I can do anything I want, little girl.  I’m totally in control here.”  She stared at me, stared right through me, and I just slowly shook my head, trying to make it all disappear.  “Mandy, cleats,” Nicole flatly commanded with a little jerk of her head towards the ground, and that was all it took to turn the smaller girl around.  I watched in frightful fascination as the same girl who’d angrily pushed me with such force just settled onto the floor and started to daintily pick at the laces of Nicole’s shoes.
She really did have such absolute control.  Mandy was completely happy to be at her feet, unlacing her cleats.  It was like nothing I’d ever imagined before, but after a moment I stopped being so wrapped up in the unbelievable moment and realized one very important thing.

Mandy was on the floor.  Nicole was watching her tend to her shoes, and the only thing between me and the door was Kristen.  It was one-on-one, and I could totally make a break for it.  I’d run all the way to the police, or the bus station or somewhere, but I could totally run and run and run and get far away from here.

I looked back to Kristen.  Her angular face was lowered a little as she blew across her palm, possibly trying to soothe the faint sting from slapping me so hard.  She wasn’t looking at me, that was all that mattered, so that’s when I pushed past her and bolted.

The next thing I knew the concrete floor was rushing up to meet me, and I smashed into it painfully hard.  Kristen had hooked my ankle with her toe and sent me sprawling, and now I was face-down on the floor.  My knee was throbbing, and I was pretty sure my wrist was sprained, but more awful than any of that was the fact that I’d tried to get away and failed.  Whatever they were planning for me had to have just gotten five times worse.

Kristen took one quick step towards me, and in her next motion she raised her knee towards her chest and brutally stomped down between my shoulder blades, smashing the air from my lungs and leaving me moaning and weezing.

I was lucky that she'd already changed into her tall grey Uggs, if there was any sense in calling myself lucky.    I could barely see her at the corner of my vision, but I could tell she had that weird little grin going again.  I'm sure she'd have kept her spikes on if she knew she was going to be stepping on me.
I wanted to scream.  I wanted to cry out for help and struggle and fight for all I was worth, but after I tried to push myself up once and found I couldn't even move an inch beneath the firm sole of Kristen's boot, I let myself just lay flat on the ground.  As skinny as she was, her legs were just so strong, and all I got for my efforts was a shooting pain in my wrist.

I guess she felt my resistance, as faint as it was, because she gave a firm little press downwards with her foot and knocked the breath from me again.  I whimpered slightly and coughed, but I was done.  They had me and I just... just had to wait until they were done.

While Kristen kept me held firmly to the ground beneath her boot, we both found ourselves watching Mandy and Nicole.  The redhead was pulling off her friend's shoe by now, and it was like that simple act had her completely fascinated.  

Her eyes drifted shut and as she carefully set the black shoe aside, she was already bowing her head towards Nicole's freshly freed foot.  I blinked, baffled as she sweetly pressed her lips to the royal blue sock and started to purr while kissing along the fabric stretched over her toes.

"You're such a fucking lez," Kristen quipped from somewhere far above me, but she seemed to enjoy something about the scene.  I contorted my neck to try and catch a glimpse of her, and she was smirking a bit as she watched.  The hard sole of her boot twisted a little into my back, drawing a frail little grunt out of me.  I could feel every movement and shift of her weight through the thin fabric of my uniform shirt.  I was so keenly aware of everything she did, but she had zero interest in me right now.

"Don't be a bitch, Kristen," Nicole quipped while keeping her eyes on the girl dipping her head further to nuzzle beneath her toes and kiss her sole.  "Mandy just knows how to appreciate perfection."
"Mmhmmmm," Mandy nearly moaned her reply.  She'd shifted to her hands and knees, continuing to kiss along the bottom of Nicole's sock to the point where the girl's foot was pretty much just resting on her face now.

Every moment just got more insane, more completely bizarre.  I had to do something, anything to try and find a way out, but I couldn't even get off the floor.  I wasn't going to just lay here and watch these psycho bitches do whatever freaky things they were planning to do.  Resentment built and built and built in me until I cried out--

"Please!"

And immediately I realized that my first impulse  wasn't quite what I wanted to convey my feelings.  The three girls turned their heads to look at me, though, and instantly I wilted under their eyes.
"Please... my ride's going to be waiting on me."  Was that really the best I could come up with?  Mandy started snickering and had to press her face into Nicole's lovingly-cradled foot to keep from cracking up.

"I mean, I have absolutely no problem with what you guys want to do," I continued in haste.  "I won't even tell anyone and I'll totally even really think about kissing your foot next game, Nikki."

I was really stammering now, and I swallowed hard before trying to wrap up what I was saying.  "I just... I really need to go."

The silence was horrifying.  I could feel Kristen's eyes burning through the back of my skull, and Mandy definitely seemed to be all finished with her laughing.  Nicole shifted her head a little, setting her jaw and adopting a scowl that seemed almost out of place on such a pretty girl.  Another long, tension-filled moment later, her leg stretched out, shoving the worshipful Mandy away from her as she pushed herself towards me, sliding along the bench.

"I'm sorry!" I immediately started babbling again.  "I'd stay if I could, I totally would, it's just my mom is all..."

“Nicole.”  She said her own name so flatly and firmly it felt like a command.  I blinked a few times, finding it just slightly harder to breathe, though it wasn’t exactly easy in the first place with Kristen’s big boot keeping me smashed to the floor.

“Um… what?” I feebly replied.  She’d scooted to the end of the bench and was essentially sitting over me.  I tried to turn my head to look up at her but I couldn’t catch a glimpse of anything more than her knees above either side of my head.

“My name is Nicole, little girl.  If I decide to let you address me you will use my full and proper name.  Now, apologize to me.”

I couldn’t strain my neck anymore, and there was nothing to see that was going to make me feel any better about my situation.  I guess I shifted back to survival mode, just hoping that everything would be over soon as I laid my head back on the cold concrete, closed my eyes and whispered, “I’m… sorry, Nicole.”

I heard another little wave of Mandy’s soft laughter, but it was the soft fabric of Nicole’s sock that caused my eyes to shoot open.  She had lifted her toes and shifted closer, and the hot, damp bottom of her foot was just slowly and firmly sliding across my cheek.  I tensed and whimpered, trying to turn my head away, but I felt Kristen sharply dig her heel into my spine and the unexpected pain reminded me that all I could do was lay there… lay there under their feet and just take it.

“I know you said otherwise, but I think you do have a problem with us.”  I paid close attention to every word Nicole had to say because it was the only thing I had to distract me from the humid, fragrant miasma of Nicole’s toes sliding across my nose and forehead, or the fact that I was face-down on the ground with the captain of my soccer team just casually enjoying rubbing her feet in my face.

“You just have no appreciation,” she continued as her heel rose into the air a little.  She was bearing down now, pressing the ball of her foot into my cheek.  She started to twist back and forth and I could only faintly mewl my protests as I felt every fiber of her sock grinding into my skin.

“I gave you the chance to press your ugly little mouth to my perfect foot, and you ran off and ignored me.”  Her foot finally lifted from my face, the moist sock nearly peeling away from my skin from how firmly she’d been pressing down.  I opened my mouth and flexed my jaw, trying to do something about the soreness, and now when I opened my eyes and turned my head upwards she was leaning back far enough that I could see all of her.

Her thick, royal blue socks stretched up just over her knees, leaving a little bit of skin between them and the little matching blue shorts.  Her long, blonde hair spilled over her shoulder and her chest, which I watched rise and fall with her excited breath.  Her grin and gleaming eyes only unnerved me further, but I wasn’t about to do anything but watch and wait.

“Ask anyone, though, and they’ll tell you how nice I am.  In fact, I’m so nice that I’m going to give you a second chance.”  Her feet slid towards me a little, and my eyes dropped back to watch them approach.  Her toes seemed to flex just a little inside her socks, like they were just anticipating the chance to abuse me again.  I closed my eyes and started to sob even before she said the words.

“Kiss my feet, little girl,” Nicole demanded, and I could tell that her toes were mere inches from my mouth if even that much.  I could smell her socks resting just before my face but I wouldn’t open my eyes.  I don’t even know if I could, I just whimpered louder, wishing desperately that I could curl up into a ball but Kristen never let up, keeping my belly pressed firmly into the floor with her boot at my back.  “Do it, bitch,” the tall girl growled after another moment, lifting her foot just enough to let her stomp back down.

The impact pulled a stifled cry from me and my eyes were forced open as I gasped for breath.  Nicole’s feet still loomed before me, demanding my submission, but I also noticed Mandy crawling towards me, though her bright blue eyes were turned towards Nicole as she approached.  “She’s not going to do it,” the redhead purred while nestling up against the side of Nicole’s legs.  Her cheek nuzzled the girl’s bare thigh as she looked up at her and suggested, “Maybe you should, you know… do the thing.”

I had no idea what the hell they were talking about, but it seemed to even soften Kristen’s demeanor as she quickly and eagerly added, “Oh my god, Nikki, yes.  Come on, it’s been forever.” 

Whatever they were talking about, it involved doing something to me and there was no way it wasn’t going to be awful.  “Please!  Please, don’t, I’ll do it.  I’ll do whatever, just…” I started to strain forwards, pursing my lips, ready to lavish Nicole’s much-vaunted feet with as much adoration as I could give them, but she was already pulling them away and standing up and I was only looking more and more pathetic by the moment.

“Oh, fine,” Nicole sighed, though the twisted smirk she wore suggested that she was exaggerating her frustration.  “Mandy, go make sure everyone else is gone.”

Instantly, the kneeling girl was up and scampering off through the locker room, though I heard her call, “Don’t start without me!” from some distant corner.

“Roll her over,” Nicole continued, and finally I felt Kristen’s boot lift from my back.  Giving orders just came so naturally to her, it was like every command she gave just somehow sounded right coming from her.  I didn’t have long to muse on the nature of her authority before Kristen’s Ugg smacked into my ribs, making me wince and twist.

“You heard her, Fresh.  On your back.”  I did as I was told, but I was barely aware of it.  Hot tears were running freely down my cheeks by the time I was flat on the ground again, and I was left staring up at the two ruthless girls.  Nicole stepped across me, straddling my hips while Kristen sneered down at me from over her shoulder.

“Oh, you’re crying,” Nicole gaily quipped as she lowered herself onto me, settling on my stomach and nearly laughing as she patted my tear-stained cheek.  I grunted a little to feel her weight on me, then turned my head and squeezed my eyes tightly shut, wholly dreading whatever awful kinky thing they were going to do with me now.

“She’s such a little bitch, Nikki.  Do we even want something like her on the team?”  Kristen sounded closer now.  Maybe she wanted a better view of whatever her friend was going to do to me.  I heard a rush of footfalls and even though I knew who it was going to be, I still opened my eyes and turned my head with the faint thought it might be a policeman or teacher or coach or anyone.  Instead, I watched Mandy rush towards me and nearly fling herself to the floor, sitting right beside my head and staring at me with wide, eager eyes.

“All clear, guys,” she murmured quietly, and those were the last words anyone said for some time.  I watched in silence as Nicole pulled some sort of weirdly shiny pendant from her shirt, dangling it carefully by the chain.  I noticed everyone else was staring at it too, and as Nicole brought it to her lips and gave the bright metal a long, lingering kiss, I found myself starting to shake.

When her lips began to faintly glow, my mouth went completely dry.  This was a whole new world of crazy, and more than ever I desperately needed to escape.  I started to thrash underneath Nicole, praying she wasn’t as strong as Kristen and that maybe I could throw her off and make it to the door, but she just rode out my struggles and leaned over me, planting her hands on my shoulders and pinning me to the floor.

I just stared at her weirdly glowing golden lips, shaking my head and muttering my protests against the insanity and impossibility of it all.  Her mouth was doing something, I wasn’t sure what, but just as I let trying to figure that out distract me, she pursed her lips and spat directly into my face.
I shrieked, mouth agape in shock and just stared at her.  Her hot saliva was dribbling from my forehead, running slowly down along my cheek, and I noticed that it tingled slightly.  All three of the girls leaned in towards me, their eyes as wide as their wicked grins, and that was the moment where I just couldn’t take any more.  Things started to get dark and my head was buzzing, and letting my eyes drift shut was the only thing I could really do.

“Hey, she’s awake,” I heard Mandy screaming.  It was like she was shouting in my ear, and when I finished squirming a little and opened my eyes, it at least made a little sense.  Her head was way too close to me, it was like she was the only thing I could see.

“Good,” Nicole uttered, and again I winced from the sound.  I was able to see her once I rolled onto my side, and she was back up on the bench again.  I might have been out for a little while, because she was sitting there with her legs crossed and playing with her phone.

I turned my head the other way and saw Kristen leaning back against my locker, though she was staring right back at me.  Things still seemed a little fuzzy, like the room was still sort of swimming around me, but I did realize one thing.  Nobody was holding me down.

Maybe Kristen saw it in my eyes, because I could see her start to move towards me.  I pushed myself up as fast as I could, my body aching and reminding me of all it had been through in the last hour as I turned around, but before I could even take a step an explosion rocked the room and dropped me back to my knees.

I shook my head, trying to gather myself, but when my vision cleared all I could see was grey.  I slowly turned my head and tried to find the end of it, but that soft grey seemed to just stretch on in front of me.  I started to notice, though, that there was a little bit of a curve to the wall, and that’s when I stepped back and followed that curve.  That’s when I started to understand what it was, and that’s when I started to just scream and scream and scream.

The thick sole of Kristen's boot was over half as tall as I was.  It was totally impossible and incredible and just couldn't be true but here I was, staring up at her slender legs ascending forever into the sky above me.  I thought I was just laying on the ground, that I had enough space to get up and get away, but she'd crossed all that distance in a single step, blocking my escape and coming horribly close to just... squashing me.

"You're not going anywhere, you little shit," Kristen promised and I knew it was absolutely true.  I watched in fascinated fear as her other massive grey boot rose and swung through the air and cringed as it settled to the floor with a resounding thud that jarred every bone in my body.

"Stop scaring her, psycho," Mandy murmured.  I tried to catch my breath, nearly blacking out again from all the screaming I was doing, and turned towards the source of that comparatively friendly voice.  Mandy was on her hands and knees, crawling towards me, and again her face filled my vision.  I tried to scramble away from her but just ended up backed into the side of Kristen's enormous shoe.
"Shhh," Mandy continued, but her hand was coming towards me and that gave new life to my shrill, panicked screams.  Each of her fingers was more than twice my size, and it was horribly easy for her to gather me up off the ground.  "Nobody's going to hurt you."

I was laying in the palm of her hand, wheezing and hyperventilating as the playful girl inspected me with something more than curiosity.  Her flesh was smooth and soft, and even though I completely didn't trust her motives I did find her words a little soothing in spite of myself when paired with the warmth of her skin.  Then her fingers started coming towards me again, and I was thrashing and crying again.

It was so easy for her to hold me down.  Just one finger on my chest pinned me to her hand, and after another moment of wild shrieking and flailing my movements slowed.  "Good," she whipered.  "Stay still, I don't want to hurt you, just..."

Her fingers tugged at my shorts, and I could only stare at her in horror.  They slid over my legs so quickly I barely noticed, and all I could think was that she must have done this before.  "Mandy, please!" I shrieked, but her only reply was to pinch my jersey between her fingers and rip it off.
"Yeah.  Beg for it," she murmured as her thumbnail tore through my shirt.  The air was cool on my thighs and chest for a moment, but that didn't last long.  Mandy's massive finger lowered onto my skin, sliding along the length of my body, just stroking my entire figure in this lewd and awful way.

"Please, stop," I whimpered as my body trembled beneath her touch.  I was sick, dizzy and empty and hollow and I thought I might vomit if she didn't put me down and stop touching me... stop molesting me like some weird little toy.  "Mandy, this is wrong.  Don't you see that this is wrong?"

She lifted her hand a little further towards her looming face.  Her bright eyes and thin lips were all I saw, and when she spoke her hot breath washed over me like a wave.  "You know you want this, tiny girl."   The tip of her finger glided back and forth across my chest like she was savoring my curves, and even though I was as rigid as could be and fought with all my strength to just roll over and curl into a ball and shut myself off, she kept pushing me back and feeling me and touching me all over and making these noises.  "Nnn, tell me how bad you want my touch..."

"Mandy."  Nicole called her name with no concern at all, but at that moment it was the sweetest word I'd ever heard.  I turned my head to look at her, my savior, but she didn't even seem to know what was going on.  She was still just sitting there, legs crossed, phone in hand.

"Socks," she commanded as casually as before, and then, with only a short moment and the briefest dejected sigh for warning, I found myself dropped back to the cold concrete floor.  I layed there stunned and shuddering from some combination of the colossal Mandy's clear intent to just... rape me and the thorough chill of the hard, smooth ground against my newly bared body.  My head finally turned a little to watch where she had gone, and as expected she was kneeling at Nicole's feet, dutifully and lovingly and sensually stripping the tall blue socks from her legs.

Nicole didn't seem to care at all what Mandy did so long as she did as she was told.  I watched in strange fascination as she slowly tugged the cuff of the first sock over Nicole's heel, and at my new size I could clearly hear her long, shaky exhalation as she watched every inch of that foot emerge, just as well as I could hear the long, low moan she gave when she held that sock in her hands and buried her face in it, breathing deep of its scent.

Kristen's low voice shattered my strange fascination.  "Total perv," she remarked, probably so that only she and I could hear it but it was so hard to tell, everything was so huge and loud and dizzying and terrible...

"That's why Mandy's with us, though," she continued, and now her head slowly turned towards me, far on the ground below her, and instantly I was terrified to be in her sights again.  "She's a total slut for Nikki's feet; she'll do anything we want."

I blinked a few times and tried to swallow, tried to push myself up onto my elbows and maybe even crawl backwards a little, but willing my body to move was proving impossible.  If having Mandy crouch over me and fill my entire field of vision with her gigantic face and frame was bad, having Kristen standing over me at her full, pondrous height, her long legs and slender frame stretching off into infinity and reminding me of just how truly tiny I suddenly was... that had to be worse.

"I definitely want different things, though."  It was like she was lecturing me, like she thought about saying these things all the time.  I stared into her dark eyes and she just kept grinning down at me, but then her stance started to shift and my eyes dropped back down to see her towering grey boot sliding towards me.  I screamed for all I was worth, pushing myself back, away, as fast as I could manage, but there was only a split second until the side of her thick rubber smacked into me.

"Nikki promised I could crush one of you tiny little fucks someday," Kristen murmured.  She'd only lightly shoved me with her foot, otherwise I'm sure she would have broken me.  She kept pushing me around, though, and between her gargantuan boot smacking into me again and again and the way my skin kept catching on the concrete I was starting to lose the energy to even cry out anymore.

"We've been at it for a while, you know," she continued while kicking me across the floor and sending me smacking into the base of a locker.  "I really want it, an entire real living human being beneath my boot, weak and helpless and completely at my mercy..."

She'd braced her hands against the locker and leaned over me, and suddenly I knew a new level of terror.  Kristen's incredibly immense body blocked the light above her, leaving me staring up at her from her shadow, straining my eyes to make out the curves and angles of her face, like the visage of a goddess I wasn't allowed to know.  She had me cut off, isolated from the other girls, and as careless and cruel as they could be, neither seemed actively interested in killing me like Kristen did.

"I hope it's going to be you," she purred.  Her boot slid towards me and I squealed in horror as the toe lifted just the faintest bit from the ground.  That was all it took to raise the sole above my miniscule body, and I watched in horror as it passed over my ankles, my legs, my hips.  "Something about you just... begs to be stepped on."

Her voice was low and smooth and sultry, making it no secret how much she was getting worked up by having me at her feet.  She slowly lowered her boot onto my body, and I howled and struggled and strained but her foot covered me to the chest, easily keeping me pinned to the floor.  "Everything you've ever been, everything you've ever done, just smashed to a stain in an instant beneath my huge fucking boot."  She had to pause and wet her lips, and while I heard her take a little breath I did the only thing I could.

I screamed at the top of my lungs, praying anyone would pay attention to me.  Nicole had stopped Mandy from making me her tiny sex toy and maybe she'd rescue me from Kristen too provided she was done with her phone or whatever she was doing.  I was cut off, though, and I couldn't even see her.  I couldn't see anything but Kristen's massive Uggs all around me,  and her dark, devilish voice was raining down on me, hammering my ears.

"Yeah, screams are good.  I like screaming, but begging is better."  Her boot shifted forward a little more, its smooth sole still rough on my skin as it slid across my body, bringing the edge of it up agaist my chin.  "Beg for your tiny fucking life, new girl.  Beg me not to crush you under my big, powerful foot because I really am this close to just pressing down and squishing you until there's nothing left but an ugly smear."

I thrashed and strained for all I was worth but even my arms were now pinned beneath her boot.  Only my head could twist and turn as I screamed, tears flying from my eyes as I jerked this way and that.

 "PLEASE, Kristen, you can't!  Don't squish me... don't kill me, please oh god please, don't do it!  I have a family and a cat and I want to go to prom and..."

My pleading grew more and more desperate and pathetic.  I might have even stepped on myself to make it stop, but Kristen just stood there, braced against the locker, massive Ugg boot balanced carefully on my tiny little body as she just drunk in my helpless wailing.  I knew this was it, that at any moment she was going to grin a little wider and lift her heel and smash me to a greasy spot under her toes, but Nicole was my savoir once again.

"Kristen," she sighed, and when I turned my head towards her and tried to blink away my tears, I saw through my blurred vision that she'd set down her phone and was actually looking in our direction.  "I've told you about students."

I didn't know what this exactly meant but the lessening pressure of Kristen's boot on my body gave me hope that I wasn't going to end up squished today, and that was enough to let me breathe again.  "She just begs for it, though, Nikki.  Like," the toe of her boot smacked into my side, sending me sliding across the concrete a few inches and bringing a fresh groan of agony from me.  "She really needs to be fucking stomped."

"You think that about everybody, Kristen," Mandy laughed a little as she jumped in to the conversation.  She was flat on her back now, Nicole's bare feet resting on her chest as she continued to savor the girl's discarded sock.  "You're such a bitch," she added gaily before going back to kissing the soft, warm cotton and breathing in its scents.

"I'd stomp on your face right now if I didn't think you'd totally get off on it, you fucking weirdo slut," Kristen snapped back.

I lay there with my chest heaving and my brain pounding while the titanic girls bickered with each other.  My heart wanted to believe that this might be another chance at escaping while they were distracted, but every other single part of me was too beaten and too horrified to even try to move.  Trying to run might be all it would take for Kristen to turn around and squash me like a scurrying ant, or if Mandy caught me... I didn't want to think about the things she might do with me if nobody was there to stop her.

"I do love when you wear your Uggs," Mandy was purring.  "They're so big and soft and I do just want to totally make out with them," she continued, and it seemed like she was teasing Kristen to a point, but after what I'd seen I could completely imagine her doing just that.  "And I bet your feet are so soft and warm in there..."

"God, fuck you" Kristen squealed through a grimace of disgust.  "I don't even know why we let you hang out with us."

"Hey, shut up," Nicole snapped, and her command brought results, ending the argument in an instant.  "I'm ready for the girl," she continued once the others were silent.  "Bring her here."

All three titanic girls stood over me, watching me for a moment longer.  Maybe whatever was happening to me was almost over and even though I knew she might be just as cruel as the other two, Nicole was the only one so far that hadn’t tried to rape or murder me.  I sniffled.  I rubbed my eyes and tried to sit up, That was when Kristen’s boot smashed into my side and sent me skipping and sliding across the concrete.

I could barely breathe, my ribs hurt so much and my arm felt like it got bent underneath me in a bad way.  I whimpered faintly and coughed, but Mandy was already scooping me up and holding me in her hand.  “God, Kristen,” she chided the taller girl.  “What if you’d seriously fucked her up?”  She turned me over a few times, inspecting my bruised little body, but I seriously think she was just as likely to swallow me whole as she was to show any genuine concern for my injuries.

“Maybe Nikki’d actually let me stomp the little shit,” Kristen pouted, grabbing her bag and folding her arms as she leaned against a locker.  “Can we just finish with her?  I’m ready to be home.”

Nicole shot them both the harshest look I’d seen.  “I told our moms we were getting IHOP, we’ve got time.  Now just shut your mouths so we can see what our new girl’s learned today.  Put her down,” she directed with a tap of her toes on Mandy’s chest, and she did just that, gently depositing me at the soccer starlet’s feet.

Mandy giggled softly beneath me and I bounced atop her chest like I was trapped on some warm flesh trampoline.  Nicole leaned over me, resting her elbows on her knees far above and watching me struggle to settle myself.  I thought I might try to stand or at least sit up straight, but I just hurt way too much to do anything besides push myself up on my elbows.

“Hey,” Nicole called down to me, her voice soft and strangely reassuring despite coming from the ringleader of a gang of evil goddess-sized girls.  “Hey, you get what’s happening here, right?”
She was genuinely asking me a question.  Like, not treating me like an object and it seemed like she actually wanted me to respond.  “God, I don’t!” I cried up to her, shaking my head while my lower lip started to tremble again.  I could feel the tears starting to come again and I tried to push them away but it was really really hard.  “I don’t at all, I’m tiny Nicole, and you’re all treating me like some sort of animal and I just wanted to be on the team and do the one thing I’m good at and…”

“Hey,” she said again in that same calm, even voice.  “That team.  Whose team is it?”  She brushed some of her long, pale hair behind her ear and gave me this little grin that reminded me exactly what was going on.  “How about this, who’s the big star?  Does that help a little bit?”

The corner of her mouth curled the faintest bit as she enjoyed her conversation with me.  I tried to make some sort of sound but Mandy let out one of those little obnoxious laughs again, shaking me.  “...Y-you,” I finally croaked.

She nodded slowly, continuing to coax me along.  “Good, good,” she cooed, but I was occupied with watching her foot rise into the air just a bit.  I shrieked to see that immense wall of flesh shift and move so easily and so closely to me, then slam back down, silencing Mandy and shaking my whole world.  “Then we agree, you’re part of my team.  You’re my girl.”

I tried to swallow but my mouth was completely dry again.  I couldn’t even will my mouth to move but I eventually nodded.  “Say it,” she demanded and I instantly complied.

“I’m yours,” I murmured, but she leaned over her knees and while it was only a slight change, she seemed so much closer to me, so much more menacing.

“Say my name,” she insisted, and that little smirk grew a little larger.

I coughed and looked around like I thought I would find any sort of comfort in anything at all that I saw.  “I’m yours, Nicole,” I blurted while crawling back a few inches.

“Yeah, you are.  You figured it out, little girl, and that’s great for you.”  She was all smiles now, and I was tremendously relieved that she sat back up a little.  It was like the sky had been pressing down on me, but now it had pulled back just enough to let me breathe again.  That didn’t last.

“Now that we understand each other, we can get to the part where you lick my foot.”

I instantly regretted it but I couldn’t keep myself from wheezing a “what?” to that unexpected suggestion.  I was ready to apologize in the next breath but Nicole didn’t seem to be bothered by my surprise.  Her long, slender toes, each as wide as my entire body, were already rising into the air and sliding towards me.

“I’m going to step on you,” she continued in that same horribly reassuring voice.  I didn’t think I had any screams left in me but they came rising from my tattered throat all the same as her cool, sticky toes slid across my body.  “You’re going to lick the bottom of my foot because you’re mine.   You’re mine and that’s what I want you to do.”

She didn’t leave any space, but she was almost gentle.  It was like she was just rubbing her immense, unstoppable foot into me, all over me, and all I had was darkness and the overwhelming scent of her toes and her sole just completely enveloping me and I did it, I just did it, I opened my mouth as far as I could and I licked the bottom of her supreme, sweaty foot again and again and again.

I was licking the bottom of Nicole’s foot and I could feel Mandy moaning beneath me, feel her purring about how hot Nicole was while she watched… while she watched what was happening.  I could hear Kristen’s voice horrifyingly close, like she was leaning in to watch.  “Is she doing it?” she asked.  “Press down, just press down and crush her like a fucking bug if she’s not, she deserves it so hard…”

I screwed my eyes up tight and just licked.  I licked Nicole’s foot and felt it moving over me like some sort of undeniable pulsing, powerfully fragrant force and just kept going, kept tonguing her sole and prayed that somehow at the end of this I would be left alive, and then it was over.  There was light and fresh air and I could move.

“Come on, we’re done here,” Nicole plainly stated while wiping the traces of my saliva on Mandy’s shirt.  “Get my shoes and put her somewhere,” I heard as she pushed me off of Mandy with her toes and sent me tumbling to the floor.

I had been trampled and threatened and pushed around and… touched and humiliated and abused and shrunk and now they were just leaving me, just going on with their night and leaving me on the floor like a piece of discarded trash.  I watched as Mandy affectionately slipped Nicole’s Toms on her feet and kissed each one.  I watched as they gathered their things, and I watched as they turned around and walked towards me, but they weren’t looking at me, they were just looking at the door.

Two of them weren’t looking at me at least.  Kristen lingered behind, and those bright eyes just stared deep into me, like they were just hungering for something from me.  Mandy and Nicole just walked right by, but she stopped and stood over me, and then her boot started to rise in the air and I started to scream and scream just one last time.  Her boot just rose higher and higher and her grin got bigger and bigger and then it was just smashing down at me, just flying through the air right at me and I closed my eyes, knowing I was about to be splattered all over the floor.

The impact sent me rolling.  I opened my eyes and saw her heel, the back of that grey boot and the big white brand label just inches away from me.  “Bitch,” Mandy called over her shoulder with a laugh while Kristen just cackled and followed her out, shutting the door behind them and leaving me there, tiny and alone.

I knew I should find someplace to hide, try to figure out a plan to survive, but I didn’t move.  I didn’t do anything but just close my eyes and sob until I fell asleep.

In the morning, I was sore and cold and barely wearing anything, but the benches and lockers and everything weren’t a half mile high.  I didn’t know if they’d drugged me or if I’d had some sort of horrible and crazy interactive dream or what actually happened, but I could see the sun.  My mom was going to be super pissed, and I don’t know why it took me forever to get past that thought but it did.  I didn’t have time to do anything but go to my locker and put on the same clothes from yesterday and try to figure out what I was going to say about my homework.

I rushed through the hall and tried to make it to my first class on time, but while I was picking at the combination on my locker I saw them.  All three of them, of course, standing across the hall and just watching me, and they had that same wicked look in their eyes, like they could still see me as two inches tall at their feet.

“Heya, Fresh,” Kristen called out, her bright eyes staring through me with that same predatory hunger.

 She shook her dark hair a bit and pulled a piece of paper from her notebook, and then she was just staring at me again, grinning as she slowly and purposefully crumpled it into a ball in her hand.  It slipped from her fingers and fell to the ground when she was done.  It could have been accidental but I’m sure it wasn’t, especially after she lifted her foot and settled the thick sole of that same tall grey Ugg boot onto it and slowly smashed it flat, twisting and grinding her foot while still staring at me with those same shining, cruel eyes.

My arms went numb.  I flattened back against my locker like some sort of trapped rodent and I dropped all my books as every sound but that slowly crunching, flattening paper under Kristen's foot disappeared.  People were staring at me now and maybe that made me safe but I didn’t feel it, I felt penned in with nowhere to go.

“Hey, Nikki, your boot’s untied,” Mandy casually mentioned, taking a good long look at her laced up black knee-high boots.  “Should do something about that.”

Nicole stretched out her leg and made quite the show of examining the laces herself.  “Someone should do something about that,” she sighed, but I could feel all three of them staring at me, not to mention the scores of other eyes on me as I shuddered and slowly crossed the hall.  There were whispers when I got down on my knees before them to go along with another one of Mandy’s awful giggles.  My hands trembled as I fumbled with the laces.  “Good and tight,” Nicole added as I worked, and I heard myself whimper just a bit as I pulled the loops through, tugging at them until I’d done the best job I could.

“Now kiss it,” she demanded.  They stood over me, all devilishly delighted by my predicament, but god help me, I placed my hands flat on the floor and bowed down to press my lips to her boot, right there in front of the whole school, and when I was done they just laughed again and kicked me away, leaving me there on my knees in the middle of the hall with the taste of leather on my tongue and fearful tears of shame in my eyes.

“See you on the field, Fresh,” Kristen called, and I collapsed against the lockers and cried.