- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A word to the wise: this, as well as most if not all of my stories, will focus on foot fetishism, specifically sock fetishism.

Author's Chapter Notes:

A lot of sock worship with a smidge of incest. Please turn back if not your cup of tea...

Hello, my name is Quentin Rubin. Ever since I was three, I had a weird fascination with socks and slippers. My family tells me that I used to make women wear a pair of fuzzy slippers when I was a toddler and I would lay down on their feet as if the slippers were pillows.

I also had a thing for giants. I remember that funny feeling I would get every time that "growth/shrink ray" episode of a show or "Honey, I shrunk the kids" would come on. It wasn’t until I was about 12 years old that my fetish officially began to take shape. I began to view Youtube videos of giant women crushing things under their feet, fantasizing and even praying that someday, I would be lucky enough to get squished under the titanic soles of an unsuspecting woman.

Being a macrophile with a huge sock fetish, I would always spring at the chance to give my mommy a foot rub, especially after she had gotten done running on the treadmill or after a long 12 hr shift at her job as a personal nurse for the disabled. My mother, Sandra, is about average height with huge size 10 feet. She is in her late 50s and a little thick. She was not skinny, but she wasn’t fat; more like “big-boned”. While she wasn't someone who always wears socks, when she did, it is definitely a treat. My mother usually wore white or grey crew socks. She loved it when I rubbed her feet, complimenting my “sweetness” for massaging her sweaty soles after a long day.

My favorite pair were these thick, fuzzy white crew socks with grey bottoms that she would wear for days at a time. We (my mother and I) would always call them her “Fuzzies” because, being an older pair, they were littered with tiny lint balls.

One Sunday night during my senior year of high school, my family and I went out to a local restaurant.  We were planning on meeting my mother there. I hadn’t seen my mother all day so finding her wearing her navy blue scrubs, pink crocs and the “Fuzzies”  immediately made my senses going. I knew that this was the third day in a row that she had worn them; Being that she was in her late 50s, my mother tended to be very forgetful with irrelevant things. She would remember major events, but in terms of what pair of socks she wore yesterday, she was as clueless as an ox. I took advantage of this sometimes by taking socks that she had worn earlier out of the hamper and back into her dresser. Being that she would only occasionally wear socks, she tended not to notice.

During the meal, I sat next to her at the end of the table. I remember constantly making excuses to sniff and feel her feet (dropping my fork, tying my shoe etc…) I could not wait to give those socked toes the attention that they deserved when we got home. When we left the restaurant, I rode back home with my mother. My mother and I had always had a close relationship, so when I meekly suggested that we watch our favorite tv show, “” in my room while I massaged her feet, she became excited and said that she couldn’t wait. I looked down at her crocs and saw her toes wiggling in excitement.

When we got home, everyone but us were in bed. We proceeded up to my room where she laid down on my bed, still in her navy blue scrubs after a tiring day at work. While she laid there, I geared up the tv and tuned in to NBC. As she was watching the office, I knelt down at the foot of my bed and inhaled her musk from the crocs. My mother usually did not have stinky feet, but in this case, being that she had worn these socks for three days straight, you could definitely feel the smell hit the air. The musk reminded me of old cheese and vinegar. If I had to describe my mom’s foot scent, that was it: sweet yet mature cheesy vinegar.

I slipped her size 10 pink crocs off her weary soles and place them to the side of my bed.

 Right then, The light fragrance of her sweat juices absorbed in the fibers of her white socks overcame my nostrils. She wiggled her plump toes and rubbed the socks together, spreading the sweat across her feet and the smell throughout the room. I wanted nothing more than to spent the night worshiping those sweaty pups that had marinated in all of her footsweat that had resulted from the long day of her hard labor. As she enjoyed her show, I knelt down at the edge of my bed and rubbed the soft pillows that housed her feet. I then proceeded to bury my face in the thick aroma of her giant socked toes.  She looked down and giggled like a schoolgirl.

“You must really love my feet”, she said as she wiggled her toes in the sock fabric.

“I do, I love you mommy.” I replied.

She cooed and grabbed my nose with her big socked toes. I then gave it a little smooch without thinking. I grew nervous, hoping that my mom didn’t think that I had a sock fetish.

She giggled and said,  “Aww, I love feeling your little kisses.”

I couldn’t believe it: my mother actually loved it when I kissed her feet. I shower her socked feet with kisses as she drifted off to sleep.

About 20 minutes later, I awoke from my lustful trance to see that Sandra had fallen asleep. She looked like the giant from Jack and the Beanstalk; Sandy was a very kind woman, but at that moment, I fantasized about her stomping down on some tiny village chanting, ”Fee Fi fo Fum, under my socks you will be crushed.” As I stood up, I felt a strange shock hit my spine.  I felt drained and watched as everything in the room began to loom over me. 

I quickly grabbed the cliff of my bed and began to gauge how small I had gotten; at that very moment, I was at least doll-sized and still shrinking. The 20 ft drop that was my bed almost instantly became a 500 ft drop. Soon I became small enough to stand on a single fiber of my comforter.

The shrinking had stopped and I had estimated that I was roughly a tiny fraction of my size only a couple seconds ago. I was small enough to see a dust mite the size of an ant on my blanket. If I had to guess, I could not have been bigger than a fraction of a millimeter.

I heard a loud rumbling noise come from up north: my behemoth mother was snoring.

She looked so peaceful, yet so destructive. I honestly felt like a speck compared to her. I walked up to the monolith that was her foot. Her feet loomed over my miniscule body as if gods themselves. I immediately thought of how easily my mom could squish my tiny self without even realizing it. I walked towards Sandy's socks.  Her musk flooded the entire area. Her feet smelled at normal height,  but from the point of view of a gnat, her sweaty socks dominated the senses. As I gotten closer to her feet,  I became engulfed in the musky bog that her feet created.  At this height,  I saw the swamp of sweet sweat pooled at the bottom of her feet. 

As I stood at the base of the monolithic beast that was my mother's left socked foot, I truly began to grasp how small and insignificant I was in comparison. I felt an unbelievable force shake my entire world. The gray & white behemoth started to move with such speed and strength. I was frightened that this was the conclusion of my life: unknowingly obliterated under the sock fibers of my mommy's feet. Truthfully, there was no better way for me to die than that. However, human instinct kicked in and I began to flee from her monstrous sock as it closed in on me as if it was a hungry Godzilla-like being and I was its helpless prey.  I managed to escape the clutches of the socked foot as it landed.

Just as the weight of the landscape pulled me towards my mom's huge body, I heard a thunderous roar. My mom's snoring was loud enough to burst my eardrums at this size. The weight shift of her moving her body into a more comfortable position caused the imbalance in the bed to push me into her foot. Though I felt the full impact, Sandra's snoring signified that she didn't feel a thing. Once again, I gazed in awe of my mommy. I knew that the only way to make this situation better (in my head) was to scale my mommy's Fuzzies.

I grabbed hold of my mommy's sock fibers and began my trek. It was really like climbing up a mountainous skyscraper made of smelly moist fibers. Even the tiny lint balls on her sock drawfed my tiny figure. To me, they looked like house-sized boulders. One would be enough to smash my body to bits.

The smell grew more pungent as I climbed higher. When I reached the base of the toes, I took a moment to allow the cheesy vinegar smell of my mother's hardworking feet overcome my body. The sweat bog was strongest here, and before I continued on, I wanted to let my fetish take over.

I hesitantly scurried to the base of her pinky toe, a colossal beast in and of itself and proceeded to lick and hump the enormous toe. While I personally had no lustful feelings towards my mom, her majestic giantess body and pungent work socks drove me and my senses into an insanity. It felt as if I could not truly respect the gravity of the situation but with my sexual desire. My microscopic lips graced my goddess mommy as I climbed to the tip top of her foot.

When I reached the top of her, it was more awe-inspiring that the grand canyon. There she laid, covering my bed with her majestic giantess self. With her enormous height, her thick BBW body, and sweaty aroma, my mother truly was a giantess in every respect of the word.   Her thunderous snore being heard miles around. I had reached the peak of my mom's foot.  Just then, the ground began to shift yet again. I tumbled down to the base of her toes just as her other foot inched closer: my mother was going to satisfy the little itch on her feet by rubbing her monolithic socks together.

I felt the moist yet soft fibers smash into my body. Her enormous toes just dominated my microscopic body as she began to move her feet up and down, up and down. It was an very odd sensation, getting a mega sized sockjob from my mother. As I was being squished into the dirty gray soles, I could hear my mother mumbling and her planetary-sized body toss and turn. I was hoping that I was wrong, but usually that means one thing: Mommy was waking up. 

 

Just then, I heard a thunderous yawn that boomed for miles. I pushed with all my might away from the sock, hoping to dislodge myself from the glue-like sweat that held me in place, but to no avail. 

 

I felt the titanic movement of my mother's colossal body. As she got up, she trapped me between her socks. The temperature rose substantially (as did the smell) as she rubbed her size 10s together, completely unaware of her microscopic son stuck on her sock. 

Just then, once again her colossal foot began to shift. The titanic force kicked me and I was sent flying off the seemingly infinite heights of my bed.

I awoken to a rigid pink landscape, quickly realizing that I had landed in my mother’s crocs. I gazed up at my clock and saw that it was 5:20, only ten minutes until mom wakes up for work. I gazed up to see the titanic goddess that was my mommy. She looked down at me as if I was a grain of dust as she lifted her gargantuan feet to place them in the pink crocs that awaited them. Her right sock fibers enveloped my entire world with little trouble and thus she began her day.

Chapter End Notes:

In shoe crush coming soon...

 

Edit: had to make a few minor changes to the story