- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Whew, I blew an all-nighter writing this. Two chapters in relatively one day! Hope you all like it!

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

Eventually, man had settled with being called tinies, and the race which towered over them accepted the term giantess as themselves. The two changed the position of master and servant often through their history together, but have finally settled as equals today.

 


 

Day 3: Night Talk

 

Things weren't what I expected it to be today. Maybe because I thought I'd be having more alone time with Madison, but here I was, on a coffee table, sharing cookie crumbs and a mug with Madison and her two roommates. I sighed; I was hoping to spend the night with Madison alone, but I suppose this little cultural exchange wasn't so bad either.

 

Sylvie was on my left, on the floor with her legs tucked behind her, leaning forward onto the table as she made conversation with the rest of us. She'd occasionally throw me a playful wink, smirking to herself as I looked away in embarrassment. I was sitting beside the cookie plate, and whenever she grabbed a cookie, she'd 'accidentally' poke me with an extended pinky.

 

The giantess on the right was introduced to me as Kat. Katrina was her name, I found after some talk, and she was most peppy of the group. Her brilliant ginger hair was cut into a wavy short bob, and her eyes shone a curious shade of amber. She wore a fiery red stripped long-sleeve shirt with a short denim skirt, and left the rest of her legs bare. Kat'd laugh at the slightest remarks Sylvie made during the conversation, and she wouldn't stop asking about the what's and how's of the tiny's town. Kat was unlicensed, you see, and outside of the giantess compound, she was not allowed into town. She'd always been fascinated by the little wee men by her feet, and came to our town to study for the license, it seems. Her test for the license was due soon, and she was eager to get as much perspective from me as she could.

 

Madison sat directly in front of me, hands resting on her legs which were tucked to her sides. She had the same serene smile as we chatted away, lifting her hand up to cover her mouth when she giggled and occasionally reach out to me to stroke my head, assuring me she hadn't forgotten I was there.

 

It was my first time being in the presence of three giantesses at once. I thought I would be scared, but having met Sylvie already helped, and Kat was considerate enough that she didn't feel imposing on her questions. In fact, some of them were pretty fun, like, “What's it like to have such itty bitty legs?” or “How do you fit into such small buildings?” or even “What if one of us attacked the town? Like Attack of the Actual-sized Giantess movie!”

 

I laughed at the last one. Attack of the 50ft Woman was filmed by crew of their respective sizes, of course. It was a movie preying on societal fears of a mixed size community, but at the same time it gave giantesses the perspective they needed on a tiny's woes, and it was fun to watch. The alien growth thing was pretty ridiculous, though; giantesses were around us already.

 

The talk went on about various subjects. Giantesses, apparently, were bonded to a tiny's company, where in exchange for all the giantess's obvious advantages, the company would pay for all her living expenses. This sounded strange to me at first, until Madison informed me that feeding and sheltering a giantess would entail hundreds of thousands, if not millions of dollars a year in tiny terms. Still, companies gladly welcomed any giantess as they were few and were much better at their job than machines which cost tens of millions.

 

“I work at the docks and warehouses,” Sylvie chimed in, “The boys down there appreciate someone who could lift several cans at once than those clunky machines which pick 'em up one at a time.” Sylvie gave a sly smile. “And some of those boys know how to appreciate the work a girl's done to her feet.” She looked at me with that teasing stare again, taunting me with a look that said, 'you know you want some.'

 

“I'm still studying for my license, but I've already got some job offers!” Kat interjected gleefully, “A demolition and dismantling company wants me to fill in this area for them, a government roadworks agency asked me to help them build roads, and there's even a maritime rescuer job for local waters. All just for a soon-to-be bronze license!”

 

It was a good time to review the urban giantess license. Without one, a giantess wouldn't be able to enter a tiny's town. With a bronze, the giantess would be allowed in, but she'd be restricted to the giantess crossings and she wasn't allowed to touch the tinies or their properties. With a silver, the giantess was responsible, and feet were allowed to touch and manipulate tinies as they pleased, but were still restricted to the giantess crossings. Only with a gold license was a giantess allowed into the streets of the tinies, and full body contact was permissible.

 

And out of all the giantesses in our town, Madison was the only one with a gold license.

 

“What do you do anyway, Madison?” I asked as I scarfed down a cookie crumb the size of my palm. Madison took a moment to savor my obliviousness before happily answering with a hint of pride in her voice, “I happen to be the tiny's liaison to the giantesses in this area.” She bent forward to pick me up, exercising her rights to her gold license as if to hammer to point home, “Tinies almost never give us offices jobs, you know, Eliot?”

 

She looked expectantly at me, like a puppy awaiting praise from her owner. She was way too easy to read. I wasn't completely sure of how big a deal it really was, but if it's a big deal for Madison, then it's a big deal for me. “And you managed to get the job?” I said, “That's amazing, Madison.”

 

I guess Madison had her own prideful side. She nodded approvingly and allowed herself a merry hum, bringing me up to her face, “Thank you, Eliot. It means a lot coming from you.”

 

“Honestly, though, there isn't much for you to do here, is there, Mady?” Sylvie interrupted, “There's only five of us living here, anyway.”

 

This was the first I've heard of this. So only five giantesses settled into our town? “I know there aren't that many giantesses around,” I said, “But only five?”

 

“This town's pretty small, sweetie,” Sylvie replied, reclining back against her arms, “There's only room for so many for use. Besides, the tinies wouldn't like it if their streets filled with nothing but giantess's feet, now would they?”

 

I suppose. Having to deal with one was probably tough enough, but one giantess after another wouldn't be good for anybody's heart.

 

“Actually!” Madison intervened, “I help tinies who are interested in living in giantess settlements find a family to take them in, too.” Now this was surprising. Whoever heard of someone wanting to live with giantesses? Until recently, I tried to stay away from giantesses myself.

 

“Laws in our city are almost the exact opposite of yours, you know,” Madison explained, “While we have licenses to live alone in a tiny's city, tinies need a surrogate giantess family to take care of them. While the silver license allows only for the feet to touch tinies, tinies in our cities aren't allowed to be anywhere lower than our feet. It works in complete opposites!”

 

“There's been something I've been meaning to ask, though...” I mused momentarily, “Why feet, though? Wouldn't it make more sense for you to use your hands?”

 

Kat was the one who answered this time, “Oh, Eliot, I know!” She exclaimed excitedly, “I can show you why, and you could help me with my test, too.”

 

I wasn't sure this was such a good idea, but Madison didn't seem to mind as she lowered me from the table onto the floor next to Kat. I was nervous once more when Kat began to stand and turned to face me. I felt a rush of deja vu, and turned to see Sylvie smiling at me exactly as she did yesterday. Oh boy.

 

“I'm going to do some foot drills on you,” Kat called from above, “You ready?”

 

“Umm....yes?”

 

Before I could think again, Kat's right foot lunged forward, and landed just in front of me again. “Present!” Kat announced, “Let the tiny know you're addressing him, and step near him preemptively so you won't step on him again.”

 

This time, Kat's other foot slid past me, and with a jolt, pushed me aside firmly but carefully. “Sweeping!” Kat announced, “Brush the tiny safely away from your path if he is in danger of standing in your path!”

 

I really couldn't catch my breath. This time, Kat's big and second toe grabbed me by my chest, and lifted me just enough so that my feet didn't touch the ground. I had a better view of her feet now, too. Her toenails were painted with beige, making them stand out in plain sight, but never too flashily so like red would. With her grip on me gentle, I could feel the softness of her moisturized soles, and the faint smell of strawberry wafted into my nostrils which I could only presume came from her foot cream. Were all giantess's feet like this? I caught myself feeling eager to see what Madison's feet were liked. Baby steps, Eliot.

 

“Clutch!” Kat announced from above, “Hold the tiny to help him move to places he himself could not reach!”

 

Kat released me back onto the ground, and took a step back. Is it over? My optimism was shattered in an instant when the shadow of Kat's foot engulfed me, and when I looked up, her toes where poised and pointed at me, and in an instant, I was flat on the ground, her entire sole devouring me. “Step! Kat announced, “Stop the tiny from moving, to prevent him from coming to greater harm!”

 

I thought to myself, Eliot, this is where you will die. You're about to be squashed like a bug under the foot of your girlfriend's roommate, and none in your family would be any the wiser. So ends your marvelous connection to giantesses: crushed underfoot by one.

 

Actually, when I opened my eyes again, I was met with only slight pressure and warmth from Kat's oppressive sole. I even had enough space to knock several times into the hot flesh with my free arm, and Kat wiggled her toes in response to me.

 

Suddenly, all was bright again. Kat moved her foot off of me, and bent down to her knees to level with me. “Drills complete!” She announced enthusiastically, “That was the first required test drill for my examination next month. What do you think?”

 

Frightful, I thought to myself. But I probably shouldn't mention that, “I'm in one piece, so I guess....well done?”

 

Kat smiled a cat-like smile at me, and said, “Aw no need to be modest, little guy. Even I know how scary it is for a tiny to be manhandled by a giantess's foot. But here's the important bit.”

 

Kat offered me her hands, and I climbed on without a second thought. “Alright, Eliot,” Kat said and she stood up again, “Try getting off.”

 

I looked around the palm I sat on. Obviously, it was a sheer 40 foot drop for me, so jumping off was out of the question. I considered climbing down from Kat's clothes, but her skirt ended high up her thighs; there would be nowhere to hang onto after that. I racked my brain for a bit, before finally telling Kat, “I can't.”

 

“See, if a giantess uses her hands,” Kat freed one of her hands and poked me playfully with an index finger, “A tiny would be helpless to escape. But if he were on the ground, he'd at least have some room to deny us our move.”

 

“People resent being deprived of their choices,” Madison chimed in, “And our presence alone oppresses the smaller folk, so we mean not to further antagonize them by depriving them of the ground, as well.”

 

Madison walked over to Kat and took me back into her arms, “And that is why we choose feet over hands. Some proclaim that our feet are closer to the tinies, so we must associate tinies with our feet, but that is stepping over the technicalities of our laws.”

 

“It's quite late now, ladies,” Madison announced. I looked at my watch, and found it to be 2:54am. That's almost 8 hours of conversation, “Let's continue this after we've had our rest, shall we?”

 

There was a general agreement in the room, and the girls made for their own rooms in the house. “Good night, sweetie,” Sylvie told me, “G'night, little guy,” Kat told me. Madison carried me into her room, and for a moment, I felt her hands tightening ever so slightly around me.

I could feel her apprehension; it was probably the first time she had to share her room with a tiny, let alone her boyfriend. Every step she took was filled with a quivering nervousness, a sudden change from her serene, authoritative air around the other giantesses.

I wondered what she had in store for me tonight.