- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey guys :) A big milestone in my projects just passed, and I've found just enough time to finish another chapter of Giantess Dating Diary. Yay! I'm glad I've found enough time to finish this, because right after this week it's back to the grind for me T.T

 

Anyway, Hope you guys enjoy! I'll be updating The Magister Gigantique next, so look out for the next chapter after that!

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

Marian held me tightly in her hand, effortlessly confining any movement I made in her fist. Being wrapped by such large, warm fingers made me nauseous, and were it not so cold outside, I would have melted into a large puddle of sweat by the end of the ride. We passed through several corridors, some of which I had not yet visited, snaking our way towards the center of the Garden. Other giantesses who passed by lowered their heads respectfully, letting the much larger Marian pass through. I noticed that the further we went in, the more tinies the giantesses had on them.



"Are there always so many tinies here?" I asked as I squirmed a little against Marian's vice-like grip.



"We have our own cadre of white collar workers here, teaching my daughters the South's system of administration," Marian stated, "We are to learn and adopt your ways and methods if we are to have any kind of meaningful relationship."



Adopt, eh? A thought crept into my mind. "Did you adopt any tinies?" I asked.



"I have no need for tinies," Marian replied with a tiny streak of pride, "When I can adopt giantesses under me. Just as your kind walk beneath my daughters, my kind stand meekly in my shadow. Such is my power."



"Huh," I said, "Why are you so interested in relations with the South, then? You don't sound like you think very much of us."



"I think a great deal about your kind," Marian said sternly, her gaze piercing right through my head, "Enough that I know we are behind you in every aspect of civilization possible. Your kind has built towers taller than any giantess, formed cities larger than any Garden, made machines more complex than any giantess invention. You tinies are a treasure trove of knowledge, and I strive to use it to further raise the North."



Marian came to a stop in front of a massive red building. It was different from the rest of the Garden in that it was a true building scaled not to a giantess's, but Marian's size. Unlike normal residential houses, this one was decorated like a mansion; white roman pillars, tall gridled windows and a pair of thick oak doors lined the front of the building, accentuated by a large marble emblem hung above the doors depicting a woman's face wreathed by a leafy laurels. It was boggling how they built this place; where did they even get the wood for the doors? The house's entire architecture was a statement on impossibly lavish luxury.



“That's not our only reason for courting with the tinies, of course,” Marian continued as she pushed the doors open, “We rely solely on your men for reproduction, and the distance between our cultures meant that your people were scarcely interested in us. We've not had a child in a long time, and it was always my intention to expand our population.”



Marian pushed through more doors, traveling from the reception to a generously furnished study, and in through the back where a bedroom lie. There was a certain sense of antiquity to this room; the furniture were all sculpted stones colored to look like wood and brass, themed like a rococo style dressing room. Shelves of Marian-sized books stood on one side of the room, each book easily being taller than any single storey building. The dresser had an assortment of items atop its surface; several papers large enough to carpet an entire living room with, a bottle of black ink the size of a fountain with an equally large pen, an assortment of colored jars filled with powders and oil, and the oddest of all, a human-sized television with its cover removed, exposing its internal components to the room's dank air. It was the only thing out of place here, but I hadn't the time ponder about it as Marian turned away from it and instead faced a bed that was a humungous queen-sized plush of red velvet, even for her.



Marian walked to the bed and dropped me on top of it. I rolled through the soft fabric, thankful that however far Marian released me, the bedsheets would cushion my fall regardless. I was at the end of foot of the bed, and I smelled a mix of Marian's skin and perfume upon the seasoned sheets.



Marian herself climbed onto the bed, sending massive waves through the mattresses as her titanic motions threw me up into the air. It felt like a reverse bouncy castle, tossing me up and down like a rubber ball. She leaned back, throwing her legs to my side of the bed, her feet crashing down precariously close to where I was. They left a massive dent in the fabric, and I was pulled helplessly in towards her feet. I rolled face first against the bottom of her heel, and looked up in dismay at the sheer magnitude of Marian's feet. They must be more than thirteen feet tall, enough to cover me twice over. The wall of flesh dwarfing my body hung ominously over me, curled forward deliberately at a thirty degree angle so I could only see Marian's sole above me.

I peeked around her feet and saw that Marian was reclined against the bedpost and pillows, a passive look on her face as she spotted me clambering behind her sole. When she didn't react at all, I took in a breath of air, preparing to shout as loud as I could to cover the 50 foot distance between us.



"What did you bring me here for?" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I wasn't sure if she heard me, as she continued to stare lazily at my small frame, but her lips eventually parted as she began to speak.



"Frustration, mostly," Marian said rather bluntly, "I have my hands full dealing with your girl, and I'm taking it out on you."



The dread I felt upon hearing these words were palpable. Suddenly the foot I was hiding behind felt like a prison gate that could slam down on me at any time. I took a few steps away from them.



"Of course, I'll take some liberties in handling you," Marian continued, "But think of this as a lesson in Northern courtship."



I gaped at those words. "You're going to rape me?"



"In a fashion," Marian said offhandedly, "And you'll follow because you've no way to oppose me here. Now let's begin."



Marian's foot slid down, landing right beside where I stood. Her toes were right beside me , reaching almost up to my knee in height. They were a sight to behold; the five digits curled together were enough to stuff a man under them effortlessly, each end of her toe a pad with enough grip to crush rock beneath them at the merest insistence. They crept forward and caught me between the fork of the big and second toe, pulling me up like a weed from the ground, tossing me right before her other foot.



"Pleasure doesn't just go one way," Marian continued nonchalantly, waving a new set of toes in front of me, "Even a tiny could satisfy his mistress if he could just appreciate what lies before him."



Marian placed a toe into my lap; she was so large that that was all my lap could contain; and said to me, "Now make me feel appreciated."



It was an unreasonable, unattainable request, but I doubted that Marian would let me go anyway, so I stared at the big toe resting on my leg and wondered what I could possibly do.



"Your mistress grows impatient," Marian warned, squeezing my legs with her offered toe.



I quickly threw my arms onto the giant digit and began pressing my palms into its fleshy sides. The feeling of soft, warm skin running through my hands was ecstatic, like petting a tame lion without precaution. I felt Marian quiver at my touch, and I heard her let out a small moan as my hand worked its way underside.



"Yes, just like that," Marian purred, "Now do my other toes as well."



Marian released me from her satisfied big toe, leaving me free to approach whichever other digit lie before me. I walked around them for a few rounds, trying to decide which would be easier to work with, before finally settling on the second toe. None of them looked any easier than the other to please when they were almost as wide as I was.



As I sat before Marian's second toe, putting my hands on either side of them, Marian's voice boomed from across the bed. "Be bold this time, boy," Marian commanded.



She expected more from me this time, but I haven't the faintest idea of what to do here. I realized now that it was Madison and the other giantesses who led me when they put me under their foot, and I was completely clueless as to how to take the lead myself. I stalled by massaging Marian's toe harder, but it made such an insignificant difference that Marian began curling her toe before me and flicking me right in the stomach. I gagged at the force of the gigantic blow, and reeled back onto the bed in pain.



"I said to be bold, boy," Marian hissed, "You need to show me that you are not afraid to explore my every crevice. A delicious morsel like yourself should relish a chance to even touch me."



I didn't like the slow degradation from human to food euphemisms, and my fears proved warranted as I saw Marian's sole creep over me, pinning me down by the chest so that I was caught face to face with the bottom of her unsatisfied second toe.



"Now start licking," Marian commanded again.



I wasn't in control anymore. Marian directed the rest of my stay under her second toe, making me lap at her hot, seasoned foot forcefully, sliding me up so I could grind against the ball of her foot, releasing me enough so that I could make out with her shining white toenail. I was hopelessly a prisoner to Marian's whims, my cries of refusal not even reaching her as my voice was muffled by her sole. She was just too massive, her foot so wide that it became a wall which blanketed even sound, and I had no choice but to comply.



"Good," Marian said with a content sight, "Now you will extend your service to my other toes."



I gulped. Wrangling one toe was enough work, but now I had eight more to satisfy. Marian was not an easy mistress to please. I began my way to the third toe, and saw it curl and uncurl impatiently along with the rest of Marian's feet. Mere massages weren't going to cut it now, the digits hungered for any part of my body; every part of my body.



Too heck with it, I thought to myself. If I was going to do this, I was going to do it my way. I got down onto the floor, lowering myself underneath Marian's massive boulder-like toe tip. Facing up, I scaled the bottom of Marian's sole like a rock climber, wiggling my way under her foot. She let out a gasp of surprise as my little palms took small holds of her skin, but she was too taken in by curiosity as to what I was doing to stop me. Soon, I was back under the confines of her all-encompassing foot, this time with the entirety of my body inside, and the heat it radiated off broke me into a sweat. The smell was tangible here, a musty odor of seasoned soles filling my nostrils as my face pressed against it, but it only made me more determined to finish this quickly.



There was just enough space under Marian’s arch to move my body about. I felt ripples course through the skin above me as I began stretching my arms out as wide as I could go. These soles were not soft like the skin above; rather, they had a leathery, worn quality about them. Nonetheless, my hands alone were enough to leave dents where I touched, and my entire body left an imprint of my shape underneath her; a good half of her foot in length.

 

I began squirming and wiggling underneath, running my arms through Marian's soles as fast as I could, all the while twisting and thrusting my pelvis up into the hot flesh above. If small gestures like licking and massaging a single toe was able to elicit such a satisfied response from her, then surely the combined movement of my whole body against her sole was enough to excite Marian much more than she would anticipate. I continued my controlled struggle under her foot a while longer, and eventually felt Marian push back down pleasurably on me, scrunching her toes against the bedsheets and twisting the ball of her foot down against my small frame. I gasped as everything from my crotch downward was stricken by the gargantuan force, overpowering my pitiful attempts at thrusting. But Marian still felt the resistance I was putting up, and let out a cry of ecstasy. She pushed down harder, far enough that the bed frame started creaking. I was completely immobilized under the immense weight being applied to me, and I felt my body slowly buckle from the strain as Marian continued to dominate me. My body screamed at me to do something, but I could only stare into the folds of skin in horror as the slow crush began to take me.

 

But in an instant, it was over. Marian lifted her gigantic foot off of me, and I remained lying on the bed, a mix of fear, adrenaline and excitement coursing through me. I couldn't describe what I experienced, but it certainly gave rise to something within me. Marian's foot came back and hovered above me, prodding my crotch with her big toe. A considerable protrusion was growing there, and she teased it for a while more before placing her foot back down beside me.

 

“Perfect,” Marian cooed, “Simply perfect, boy. You're a natural. Do you see now that even at your size, you could please even me?”

 

I sat back up (with some minor aches) and turned behind to see a panting Marian resting contentedly on the other side of the bed. A big grin was painted across her face; a striking contrast against her usual stern demeanor. I felt a small sense of pride for having satisfied the largest of giantesses successfully. It was a rush like no other.

 

“With your own power alone,” Marian continued, “You were able to move one who is thousands of times your greater. We giantesses may hold you underneath us, but even then, we could still feel you, and we could still listen. Have confidence, boy, and I am sure even Madison would stop to listen to you.”

 

Marian brought both her feet around me, clamping my stomach with the ends of her toes. They rolled up and down my body in a slow, rhythmic fashion, massaging my sore body with their immense but casually-applied strength.

 

“We've spent quite enough time together,” Marian remarked, returning to her steely demeanor even as she continued to stroke me, “My daughters should have found Miss Madison by now, and we should return soon, lest somebody asks for us.”

 

Marian finished her massaging with a last toe-kiss to my face, holding her second toe long and hard against me, wiggling suggestively left and right as I desperately tried to break free from the smoldering. At last, she released me, and I felt myself be flung into the air again as Marian stepped off the bed, releasing the mattress's spring tension from below me.

 

“Let us depart, boy,” Marian said, extending her massive hand out to me. I gladly accepted and climbed on, happy to finally be released from Marian's service. I wasn't sure I wanted to see Madison so soon after she broke up with me, but I knew that couldn't be what she truly felt. I had to do something; something to show her that she didn't need to fear hurting me. There was so much more she loved about us tinies, about me, to just give it all up now. And I certainly wasn't about to give up on her, either.

 

“I'm coming, Madison,” I whispered to myself determinedly.