- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well, I felt I couldn't leave you guys without writing more about Madison and Eliot, so here's a short interim chapter I wrote in my spare time :) I think it's also my first time writing something other than foot stuff. Hope you like it!

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

It was a hard day for Madison, exhausted from walking to the North and having to put up with the Northern giantesses. We were in a secluded part of the Garden, where a small collection of small buildings of the old city still remained. We made ourselves at home in what looked liked an abandoned church. The pews and pedestals were gone, but the stained glass windows and high ceiling made the place unmistakeable.

 

What was once the front entrance, however, was now a hole in the wall large enough for Madison to enter through. Inside was a set of pillows and carpets, as well as a lamp and some empty stone boxes. The whole place was large enough that Madison only had to duck a bit to avoid the ceiling, and there was enough leg room for her to lie down straight. There wasn't much room for anything else, though, as this makeshift room was only meant for sleeping. Madison explained that the Northern giantesses were a communal society, meaning that whatever they did, they usually did together; work, meals, play, sleep, hygiene, it was all done in a group, as a group. To the North, privacy was a myth, and a giantess didn't need anything more than her own bed; everything else should be done outside with the others.

 

Stephanie promised a meeting tomorrow with Madison, and was the one who arranged for our current lodging. She was oddly cheery the whole time we were with her, sometimes it felt like she forced it. What was up with that? My wondering had to be postponed as Madison moved to pull me out of her pocket.

 

“We'll be staying here for now,” Madison said to me. She had me by my jacket, dangling me in front of her face. “Just have a look around, I'm going to get changed.”

 

I felt myself perk up at those words. I've seen Madison change a few times already, but I don't think I've ever been in such close proximity before with these tight confines. Madison gave me a quick peck on the entire left side of my face before letting me down onto the cold stone floor below. My hands touched the chilly surface, and instantly I got up and fled for the warmer place of the carpet.

 

I had inadvertently ran closer to Madison, who was about to get up to begin changing. She slid out of her shoes, putting them neatly near the entrance. As she began removing her stockings, she must have realized I was sitting nearby, as she gave a sly grin in my direction, before continuing to strip.

 

She removed her right stocking first, pulling from the toes so the entire thing slid slowly from her leg, brushing through her calf, ankle and feet before coming completely off with an elastic snap. Madison collected the long fabric just above my head, and with a mischievous look, dropped it on top of me.

 

The stocking fell on me with a small 'whump', instantly entangling me in the dark mass. It felt like I was in a net, caught in a large jumble of threads and floundering about helplessly. The smell wasn't as unpleasant as I thought, though; Madison's signature strawberry cream lingered on the fabric, negating the salty must of a day's walk worth of sweat. Instead of struggling to get out, I decided to wrap it around myself like a blanket. It was surprisingly warm like this, and the bemused chuckle I elicited from Madison told me my stocking blanket was staying.

 

Madison rolled her left stocking off, and put it down next to her. She turned to face me, taking a few steps forward so that my point of view was much steeper, accentuating the fact that she was fifty feet tall. Madison took her jacket off and left it behind her, then began undoing her dress, and carefully got her left leg out of it. She brought her right foot down right beside me with a thud, then let go of her dress. The dress traveled down her leg, piling about where her foot landed. I saw the platinum-colored linen pool around next to me, and Madison was content to leaving it there as she drew her foot back. Her panties were in plain view now, a brilliant white with a cute frill on the strap. Madison began fiddling with the sides of her panties, slipping them off slowly for me.

 

I watched as the pearly white lingerie slid down to the ground; Madison kept her legs one in front of the other so she could tease me about her womanhood. She picked up her panties about the strap and began twirling it around one finger, spinning it until it flung off, splatting against the far wall and sliding down in a heap. I was too distracted to notice though; Madison was down only to her sweater and bra. She was completely naked below, and I was almost right underneath her. Something about the situation gave me a massive hardon.

 

“You stay right there,” Madison said to me with a sly hint of impishness.

 

Madison came even closer to me, engulfing me in the her shadow. She lowered herself on top of me, until all I could see were thick walls of flesh on either side of me, with her unmentionables only a few meters in front of me. The air grew noticeably warmer; I was saddled right in between Madison's thighs. I tried to get up for a closer look, but the walls around me closed in, snatching me in a tight pincer grip.

 

“Uh uh uh,” Madison said in a tutting tone, “Just watch me.”

 

I could only move my head now in my new thigh prison. The holy grail was right in front of me, but no amount of struggling would get me any closer. I had little choice but to obey my tyrannical girlfriend's words, and looked up to Madison.

 

She was working her way out of her blue sweater, pulling the thick woolen fabric over her chest. It was there her brassiere was revealed; white with seams of light blue, patched with a see-through flower pattern along the sides of the cups leading to the strap. Madison had always hidden her chest in the jackets she wore, but she was definitely withholding her assets. They were definitely either C or D cup, and they stood firmly even without any obvious supports.

 

Madison tossed her sweater away and looked down to where I was. She gave me a smile and a wink before reaching behind her to undo her strap. I heard the click of the hook coming undone, and felt Madison's brief struggle with her bra as she shifted about, rubbing me left and right as her thighs slid about. Finally, the rubbing stopped and the bra came loose, and Madison put the bra behind me onto her lap.

 

Madison's breasts stood above me. Her nipples were as erect as my member, and Madison pulled her fringes forward to cover them, but I've seen everything. It was then I noticed Madison's face was terribly flushed with red, her face still maintaining that mischievous smile she had all the while, but blushing all over the same.

 

“Do you like what you see?” Madison asked me as she sat naked with me in the clutches of her thighs.

 

The Madison I know always laid her feelings bare for me, but this was the first time I've seen her lay herself bare for me in the most literal sense. It felt like we were making progress on our relationship.

 

I just smiled and said, “You're certainly in a playful mood.”

 

“Well!” Madison said impish, “I can't have you forgetting who you're in love with when there's so many other giantesses around.”

 

Madison loosened her thigh's grip on me and plucked me from my prison. She put me into the palm of her free hand and raised me to her face. Her cheeriness was replaced with a sigh, and she spoke to me in the same tired tone as before, “It's been a long day, Eliot. I needed to unwind, and I thought it would be fun for the both of us. I'm sorry if I took advantage of you.”

 

Was she...apologizing? My last comment must have came out wrong.

 

I stood up and leaned forward to Madison's face. The gap was too wide for me to make it, but I felt Madison push me closer. I landed on the tip of her nose, and I looked up into those sparking blue eyes of hers.

 

“Hey babe,” I said, “I enjoyed every bit as much as you thought I would, and if Maddie needs some help with not getting mad, your Eliot in shining armor would always be here for you.”

 

I felt Madison's face pull around me. I couldn't see it under her nose, but I could definitely feel her smile. A sudden flick against my shoulder sent me tumbling back into Madison's hand.

 

“Thanks, Eliot,” Madison said happily, “But that was a terrible pun with my name.”

 

She flicked me on my chest with her finger again, strumming my sternum with rib shaking force. I winced at the sharp pain, but was overwhelmed by the new sensation of Madison tickling me around my abdomen.

 

“That's for your crime against English humor!” Madison snarked.

 

I laughed uncontrollably as Madison felt around my body, searching for new erogenous zones to molest. She found my belly and armpits first, crawling her fingers down to my inner thighs, where she bumped into my erect member. Madison smiled, drawing circles around my crotch teasingly before proceeding to rub it with her index finger. I felt a fresh rush of blood shoot into my wood, the tickling sensation reviving my boner from earlier. I let out a yelp of ecstasy, trying to grab onto the massive finger violating me, but Madison pulled away just as I tried and responded by leaning closer to me, giving my junk a quick peck with her voluptuous lips.

 

“Let's finish here,” Madison said with a smile. She was a real damn tease today, she knew damn well I wanted more, but stopped with the promise unspoken promise that there was more where that came from.

 

I went around to our luggage, Madison passing me my travel bag between her thumb and index finger. I watched for a bit as Madison changed into a frilly white tank dress, but didn't feel the same energy as just now when Madison was deliberately stripping for me. I turned around and began changing into my own sleep wear, but when I looked back, I saw the giant face of my girlfriend cupped in her hands, watching me from a mere three meters away. I never understood how for something her size could always sneak up on me like that.

 

I had my jacket and shirt off, leaving me only with my pants on. Madison seemed thoroughly interested in watching me strip, so I shrugged and continued to pull my clothes off. As I changed my underwear, I felt a cold draft pass under me; Madison had blown a breath of air at me just as my junk was exposed. Cheeky girl. I put the rest of my clothes without further incident; a nice and thick set of hazy gray pajamas. I turned back to Madison, and she looked upon me with adoring eyes.

 

“You look cute,” she said simply.

 

“Look who's talking,” I said in kind.

 

We both shared a laugh, and Madison lent me her hand. I took my sleeping bag with me and got onto the Madison express.

 

Madison put me beside the mountain of pillows, arranging them so that I'd be on the far end of the side she would be sleeping on to make sure I wouldn't be crushed in my sleep. I made a mental note to find a safe way to sleep together some day, but the weight of the day began to pull me to sleep.

 

“Goodnight, Eliot,” I heard Madison say from behind the pillow mountain.

“Good night, Madison,” I called back, falling quickly to sleep soon after on my first night in the North.