- Text Size +
“You’re an evil monster and you need to go back to your own world!” To punctuate his taunt the small boy threw the stone he was holding in his grimy hand. The stone sailed through the autumn air and hit with a solid ‘Thunk’ in the middle of the ‘monster’s’ back. She let out a yelp and whirled around to confront her tormentor.

“You little shit! Didn’t your mother teach you better manners than that? You shouldn’t hit monsters with stones because they might eat you!”

“I’m not afraid of you! You can’t catch me to eat me!” The little boy whipped his hand again and another stone rocketed its way toward the ‘monster’. Seeing it coming this time she easily snatched it out of the air before it could hit her. With a sneer in his direction she dropped it to the ground. They glared at each other across the dusty concrete sidewalk, modern day gunslingers, each one waiting for the other to make the first move.

I had watched this encounter play itself out for the last three days. These two combatants seemed to be drawn to each other. The boy was a grubby little blond-haired youth of about seventeen or eighteen and each day he would show up wearing the same red and white striped shirt and a pair of torn faded blue jeans. He always played by himself and even if he was asked to join in a game by the other lads he refused.

The ‘monster’ was a woman named Maria. At least that was the name printed in black on the gold name plate attached to the breast of her dress. Maria had dark black hair and piercing blue eyes, a figure that was neither voluptuous nor skinny, and other than her hair and eyes her face was rather plain. The one thing about Maria that stood out was her height. She was very tall, easily six foot two or three, and she always wore a dress with a pair of stylish two inch tall black pumps on her feet. They were nice dresses, the kind you’d wear if worked in one of the big office buildings that were all around the park. Funny thing was, her dress changed in color and pattern, but the style was always the same. Try to imagine a woman with a closet full of the exact same dress only in different patterns and colors. Precisely, I can’t either. Another odd thing about Maria was that she never actually ate the lunch she brought in that small brown paper bag. Not once in all of the times I saw her come down to the park. Sure, she would get it all out of her bag and spread it out on one of the tables. Sometimes she would nibble at it, but it always wound up in the garbage can, uneaten. I guess looking back on it now there were several odd things about Maria. She didn’t come to the park every day, which in itself isn’t odd, but sometimes after she would be gone for several days, on her first day back those strange dresses would fit her in a way that made her look like she was slightly pregnant. You know how a woman looks when she’s still wearing her old clothes and just starting to show, but the next day her figure would be back to normal. Maybe she was retaining water or something.

By now you’re probably wondering who I am, or maybe you aren’t, either way it doesn’t matter much because what is important is what I have to tell you. I’m hoping I can save you from my fate, but all the same you should have a little background on me. I work for the city park district and the park at Sycamore and 14th is my park. I’m there each day from 8 to 5, except on weekends. On Sundays I go to the library and get my book for the week. I like to read and a book will generally last me about a week. When you don’t have a wife and family or much money to spend, a good book can be a fine distraction from the sorry state of your life. My life is to keep the park neat and clean, make repairs to anything that breaks and of course care for all of the plants. My park is kind of small and out of the way so the big wigs in the Park District generally leave me alone, but this stuff isn’t really important, my warning is what you need to know.

I watched the encounters between these two unfold day after day, and it was obvious that the tension between them was growing. As I watched them today I wondered if this was the day when Maria the monster finally lost her cool and beat the crap out of this kid. Surprisingly, Maria backed down and turned away. The boy’s face broke into a triumphant grin as he yelled after her.

“And don’t come back!”

The standoff seemed to be over so I turned into the cool interior of the tool shed and worked my way to the back in search of my hard tooth rake. The back wall of the small building was in desperate need of new siding that wasn’t in the budget. Anyone with a little determination could have easily broken in and taken all of the tools. The only thing that kept that from happening was the fact that no one in this neighborhood had any use for those tools. With nothing but concrete and black top for at least a mile in any direction a hard tooth rake was a rather useless item to the folks that visited my little park. I was looking around in the gloom for the rake when I heard a noise out back of the building. I peeked through one of the many cracks in the rear wall and saw the kid unzipping his pants to take a wiz. He had a bad habit of pissing on the back of the tool shed. I would have told him to get his sorry little ass over to the public restroom, but when I was a POW in Nam the gooks thought my tongue would make a nice souvenir so one of them took it and actually gave it to his girlfriend. She accepted it gladly, her face lit up with an unholy smile. My job doesn’t really require me to do any talking so I don’t really miss it except at times like that.

Before I could pull away from the crack I noticed that Maria was sneaking up on the youth from behind. She was slowly pulling her dress up and it was already about mid thigh as she crept nearer and nearer. I should have run around back right then, but I have to say that Maria had one nice pair of get-away-sticks. They were so long and smooth that they seemed like they’d been plucked out of a Playboy magazine and attached to her hips. As the dress slid farther up her thighs my face pressed closer to the crack in the wall.

With a cat-like pounce she quickly popped the edge of her dress over the boy’s head. She was tall enough that her crotch was about even with the top of his head. The boy let out a squawk, but she covered his mouth with her hand and pushed him back so he lined up with the middle of her crotch. He was flailing about and trying to break free of her grasp, but to no avail. As soon as he was in place just below her pussy I heard a sort of sucking sound as she squatted down slightly. She pulled the edge of her dress up above her waist and what I saw made me go slack jawed with fear. It was terrifying and mesmerizing all at the same time. I’m sure my description won’t be able to do the scene justice and after all my effort you still may not believe me, but I must try.

Maria stood over the boy with her hands on her hips, her dress bunched up behind her wrists out of the way. The boy’s head was inside her pussy up to his eyebrows. I know that sounds impossible, but that’s what I saw. A short thick tentacle was wrapped across his mouth to keep him quiet and several other tentacles were holding his arms and legs immobile. The tentacles seemed to protrude from her crotch in a ring around her… well I don’t think it is the correct term, but I’ll keep calling it her pussy anyway. Above the tentacle covering his mouth the boy’s blue eyes were wild with fear. As he continued to struggle I could see where the tentacles were pressing deep into his flesh in an effort to keep him under control. I watched, frozen in fear, while the tentacles squeezed and relaxed, in an almost caressing way. The lips of her pussy moved around his head just like a pair of lips holding a big Blow Pop sucker. They seemed to be savoring the flavor of the victim as they relaxed and squeezed his head. While I watched, drops of a thick clear liquid began sliding down along his face. Maria leaned forward to look into his terrified eyes as she chastised him,

“You silly little boy! You almost blew my cover! I guess it’s a good thing for me most people on this grimy little sod ball don’t pay much attention to kids. Even if my disguise can’t fool people; and they don’t pay attention to children so your warning won’t do any good. I don’t usually eat children because it stirs up a community too much when they go missing, but since I’ve found out that you’re homeless and don’t have any parents to worry about you, I’m going to make an exception in your case. I do love how you younger humans taste. You’re so much tender and taste much sweeter than adults. Probably all that candy you eat. I only wish that I could have lured you back to my apartment so I could have taken my time and enjoyed swallowing you! Oh well, I guess if I don’t want to get caught with you hanging halfway out of me I’d better get a move on.”

I know what you’re thinking. ‘Why didn’t you run outside and save that poor youth?’ But I couldn’t! I was frozen solid with fear! As a terrified tear slid down my cheek I watched her devour him. The tentacles tightened, pressing even more deeply into his flesh, the clear fluid ran down over his head and onto his clothes. As the fluid soaked into the grimy red and white striped shirt she pulled a hand from her hip and casually pulled the shirt from his body. As soon as it was out of the way more of the fluid flowed down over his body to the waist band of his pants. He wasn’t wearing a belt and the fluid quickly soaked into his jeans as well. She was still holding up her dress with the other hand as she pulled the jeans off of him and dropped them on top of the shirt which was by now almost completely dissolved in the grass. The boy’s skin was turning a bright red, but so far that was all. She said to him,

“It’s a good thing I can’t dissolve you as quickly as your clothes. It allows me the time to savor you. Unfortunately, you’ll only last me a day or so. That’s one good thing about an adult, they will last me at least three.” She was still bent forward at the waist so she could look into his face, into his eyes, watching the reaction there. Even though she was bent forward she wasn’t blocking my view and I could still see his eyes as well. I swear that he was looking back at me through the crack. Accusing me of being a coward… and he was right, I was.

Suddenly she let out a little gasp of recognition and said,

“I remember you! You and your mother walked in on me while I was devouring your father!” she chuckled then continued, “He thought he was so suave and smooth, sweet talking me up to your apartment. I was breathing real hard and caressing him as we stumbled up the stairs and that made him think he was a real ladies man. Getting me all hot and bothered, while in reality he was only making me hungry! He was a fairly big guy and I was wondering how I was going to get his face down between my legs so I could start him into me when he took it upon himself to go down there. I let him kiss me for a bit then I clamped onto him and began to pull him into me. If I remember right he was in me up to his hips when you two walked in on us. Between you and me I think your Mom had walked in on him with another woman before, but not one that was devouring him. I guess your Mom wound up in the loony bin and you out on the streets. That was a lucky break for me, because I wanted to eat you that very night. I hadn’t eaten in a week and was so ravenous that I almost took your father in the stairwell of your apartment building. But enough of this small talk let’s get you inside me, and for what it’s worth, my body will keep you alive as I digest you. I can only ingest live meals. Though at some point, once you’re so far gone, I guess that you’re not really alive anymore.”

With her hands back on her hips she began to squat down over the youth. I was horrified, but at the same time entranced. Her hole stretched and slid down over his eyes and mouth. The tentacles seemed mostly to steady him as she pushed down. Her hole swallowed him to his shoulders as I watched his small body struggle and squirm, his chest heaving as his lungs searched for air. She said almost to herself:

“Breath the liquid…come on…you can do it.”

As I watched his small chest expanded then shuddered as he coughed then expanded again before falling into what appeared to be a slow but normal breathing pattern. She said softly:

“That-a-boy. I knew you could do it. That will keep you alive while I finish digesting you.”

Maria then redoubled her efforts to devour the boy. Her tentacles held him tightly as her pussy suddenly produced a large amount of the clear liquid and she pushed hard down onto him. His shoulders bowed down for a second then the hole sort of popped over them. I watched her lips quiver for a second then suddenly contract, his shoulders made a green twig snapping noise as she broke them. She let out a little sigh and said, “That will make you fit inside me a little easier.”

The rest of him went much faster. Her pussy effortlessly slid over him as she squatted down. Her stomach distended outward to accommodate his small body within hers. A tentacle wrapped around his calves, the only thing that was still outside of her and held him in place as she popped his grubby shoes and socks off onto the grass. As soon as they were out of the way the tentacles finished poking the feet into her. During the last seconds I began to see through her disguise. Before me stood a real monster! It looked to be human flesh-colored and had four large tentacles like appendages with a fleshy bulb between the upper two where a human head would be. Between the two it was standing on was the hole through which the boy had just disappeared and there were four shorter tentacles around it. My stomach knotted up and I thought I was going to throw up my meager lunch. A low moan of terror escaped from me and as soon as it did an eye opened up in the middle of its body. The eye looked through the wall and directly into my eyes. I turned and like the coward I am, bolted for the door.

I crashed through tools, sacks of mulch and fertilizer, but was still too late. When I got there Maria was already standing in the doorway. Her hands were on her hips and her big swollen belly was pushing out the front of her dress as she looked at me and said, “Easy big fella! You wouldn’t want to go and hurt yourself now. After all I’m just a harmless pregnant woman, no threat to a big strong man like you.”

I stood gaping at her, my jaw working like a trout stranded on a stream bank, trying hard to get a breath as the bear that just scooped it out closes in. The illusion she wore was back in place and if I hadn’t just seen her true image I’d have been none the wiser. That was when her stomach stretched toward me and the image of the boy’s face was clear even through the illusion of her dress. He was silently screaming. She dropped a hand down and lovingly caressed his image for a second before pushing it back away from the wall of her stomach. In a conversational tone she said, “It hurts them. Quite a lot actually, and that causes them to squirm and wriggle as they desperately try to escape my body. Sometimes they scream.” Her stomach growled and gurgled then contracted tightly around him. The struggling slowed and finally stopped. “He’s passed out, which is for the best since I’m out in public.” She got a sly look on her face and continued, “But the more they struggle the more I like it! I love to watch them stretch me. It makes me tingle all over and gives me such pleasure.”

She reached out and squeezed my upper arm, her hand felt as real as anyone’s who’d ever touched me there, but I shivered knowing the truth of what it was.
Looking at her face I was reminded of the Wicked Witch in the film “Wizard of Oz” but can’t remember whether it was North, East, West or South.

“You’re pretty strong,” she remarked, “I bet you’ll struggle, and wriggle, and maybe even…thrash…just a bit. Thrashing is very exciting. It causes me to become more and more aroused until I have this final rush of pleasure! I think you humans call it an orgasm, but I’d never felt it until I took this disguise. It must have something to do with the DNA I stole from that first woman I consumed.”

Maria reached out with her other hand and caressed my other arm. I trembled in terror. It was all I could do not to pass out and collapse in the dust of the shed floor. I was vaguely conscious of an intermittent dripping sound. Without taking her eyes from mine she said, “Imagine that, I’m already drooling over you and here I just ate a tasty youth.”

My heart was pounding in my chest and I couldn’t stand to be that close to her anymore so I tried to pull away. I figured that maybe if I pulled back nice and quick I could get the door shut between us before she realized what had happened. I lunged backward and fell on my ass on the dirty floor. She stepped in over the threshold and smiled down at me. At that angle I could see pretty far up her dress, but thankfully I couldn’t see her terrible man-eating pussy. I felt something drip on my leg near my ankle and a second later it began to burn. I pulled my feet up and cowered below her.

“Relax. I’m not going to eat you…at least not right now, but that drop of fluid has marked you so I can find you later. I might come for you after I’m finished with the boy,” she lovingly caressed her swollen belly as she spoke, “or I might come for you in a week, month, maybe even a year from now, but make no mistake. I will come for you.” Her stomach growled in agreement.

Maria turned and stepped from the shed looking like any other pregnant woman. For a second the sun lit her up and I could just make out the tentacles around her pussy through the dress. Then she was gone.

That was seven months ago. I thought she had forgotten about me even though the spot on my ankle never healed. Yesterday the spot started to itch and sting around lunch time. When I stepped out of the shed I saw her sitting at her usual picnic table. The moment my eyes lit on her my ankle felt as if it was going to catch fire and that was when she looked up from her uneaten lunch, licked her lips and winked at me. I turned and headed for my apartment.

I was going to move, but it takes money to move, and that is something I don’t have. So here I sit at my kitchenette table facing the door and scribbling these last few words of warning. In front of me is a .44 magnum revolver and it will blow my head clean off. That is if I can get up the courage to pull the trigger, after all I may not have money, but I have bullets. Every time I hear footsteps on the stairs outside my door I pick it up and put the barrel in my mouth. I don’t want to take the chance that bullets can’t kill her. I feel the breeze coming in the open window behind me where the fire escape doubles as my balcony. But the breeze feels…different now. Dumb ass, I should have faced the fire escape…



Epilogue:-

Maria crept up behind her prey. Pussy leaving a trail of smoking drops of drool on the wood floor. She was completely naked and silent. Seeing her like that swept away his lethal resolve, his eyes centering on her small beasts with captivating outstanding nipples. After his time in Nam, little things like a change in the breeze were enough to alert him. He should have used the gun. One quick shot would have sprayed his brains in her face and just maybe the bullet would have gone through what passes for her head as well. But hope springs eternal in the human soul and he turned to be sure he wasn’t jumping at shadows. By then it was too late. Maria knocked the gun out of his hand as he tried to bring it around to his temple and it skittered across the floor. With superhuman strength she caught him between her slender legs and crushed his face into the clutches of her voracious vaginal tentacles and began to feed slowly. Although he was strong and muscular, his strength waned, and at once her passion became galvanized…particularly her libido.
That zoomorphic female began the process which he had witnessed eight months ago. That prey had not been missed and there was no hue and cry, and, no doubt, there’ll be no alarm at his disappearance
The process went inexorably slow. The victim felt himself propelled up between Maria’s thighs and he stared helplessly up at the gaping, toothless mouth awaiting eagerly for his nutritious body. His upper clothing already stripped from him – just as he had witnessed the fate of that wayward youth.
There came that sinister, gluttonous sucking sound as the tentacles began their work. The lips of Maria’s vagina closed ravenously over his head. His fate was surely sealed for nothing on earth could stop him being engulfed into that female-monster’s body, leaving no trace of him as so many who had perished before, and those who would assuredly follow.