- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is just the first part of the story of lesbians I want to finish. There will a few more chapters involving these characters.

 

Layla rushed through the door, her multiple bags jostling around in her arms as she ran. Quickly closing it with her foot, she sat all of the bags on the counter. Her long, auburn hair draped over her shoulders.

“Chels!” Layla called through the hallway.

“What?” a reply, annoyed, echoed.

“Come out here!” Chelsea, Layla’s roommate, stepped through the hallway of their apartment. Chelsea, a dirty blonde, wore her hair in a messy bun. She stared, phone in hand, at Layla, who was unpacking the contents of her bags. Layla simply kept placing different items from the mall onto the white countertop.

“I’m here,” Chelsea stated impatiently. Layla unveiled a small wooden container from one of the bags. She seemed to handle it with care. Holding it toward her roommate, Layla slowly opened the hinged lid.

“I finally got some,” Layla stated with a wide grin. Chelsea smiled in return. She leaned forward and looked inside, bringing her face close to the wooden box.

“You ready to try what we were talking about?” Layla said, goosebumps running down her arms. She could already feel a fire building inside of her. Chelsea used her actions as an answer as she quickly threw off her shirt, revealing a red laced bra. Layla set the box on the counter and did the same. Not long after, their pants were off as well.

“I still haven’t gotten used to seeing you this way,” Layla said as she undid her bra.

“Get used to it, then. I’ve been waiting for this for a long time,” Chelsea replied, slipping out of her thong. The two girls stood naked in front of one another, reveling in the silence. Then, Chelsea stretched her body forward and embraced her roommate. They kissed passionately, savoring each others’ taste.

“Okay, time to try something different.” Chelsea scurried to the kitchen and retrieved the little box. She placed it on the center of the coffee table, and stood on the side opposite her lover. Reaching in a hand slowly, her fingers danced in the box as they searched. She could feel them grazing past her soft fingers. Small screams could be heard emitting from within the box. Chelsea let out a long breath and closed her fingers around one of them. Lifting her hand out of the box, her hand contained a small girl, only about two inches. Layla opened her mouth and breathed in to say something, but Chelsea put her finger to her lips.

“Shh,” Chelsea slowly breathed. The girl in her fingers wasn’t much older than them. She was a bleach blonde, and was quite skinny. Staring for only a short second at the girl, Chelsea opened her mouth and placed the girl on her wet tongue. She began screaming wildly, trying to get away, but as her giant captor laughed, she stumbled in the moist cavern. Chelsea moved toward Layla and embraced her lips, carefully keeping the tiny girl on her tongue. Layla lightly moaned as she felt Chelsea’s tongue enter her mouth.

“Nooo!” the girl screamed without being heard. “I have a name, I’m a person! You can’t do this to me!” she stumbled across her captor’s tongue. “My name is Allison! Allison Miles!” she screamed with tear-stained eyes. Off in the distance, she could see a large face coming closer. It was moving toward her fast, and its mouth was opening also. Allison screamed, horrified, when she realized what was happening. Before she could move, the pink mass engulfed her, slathering her body in sticky saliva. The spit was worse than the tongue; it penetrated her mouth and choked her heavily. Just as she coughed up the spit, the tongue ran over her again, repeating the process. Allison got up and ran away from the tongue, toward the back of her captor’s throat. The lips that belonged to the invading tongue pushed deep inside the cavern and wrapped around Allison’s legs. Allison screamed, being pulled out of the mouth of the first girl. Cool air rushed over her body as she was brought out of the original mouth. Within moments, she landed in the wet mouth of the second.

 

Layla pulled the young girl into her waiting mouth, moaning slightly as she did so. She fiddled with the morsel for a few seconds before rolling it to the side of her mouth.

 

Allison was once again struggling to breathe. The new tongue licked all over her body, sliding through each crack and penetrating every opening. Then, as if it had changed its mind, it forced her to the side of the giant cave. Allison landed on something hard and it poked her back in several places. The lips of the giantess parted, letting light shine through the cracks in her large teeth. Once Allison realised what was going to happen, she threw up her hands and screamed as much as she could.

 

Chelsea watched Layla close her eyes. Then, Layla bit down, pulverizing what lay between her teeth. Blood sprayed all over the front of her lip. A small amount splattered onto Chelsea, and she smiled. Laughing, they kissed and embraced one another.

 

“That was -- fun!” Layla exclaimed. She casually wiped the blood off her lip and sucked it off of her finger. Chelsea kneeled by the coffee table and peered into the small, wooden box. Her ominous shadow engulfed the remaining victims.

 

“Who’s next?” she said with a little grin.

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I Wish I could figure out how to Tab and Indent. The next story will probably be Unaware Giantess, and I'll add more portions of this specific lesbian story later. Sorry if it was a little on the short side (no pun intended).

I hope you liked it.

I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/yhAAPKFWD4

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com. I will write pretty much anything and can add pictures or videos to any story.