- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter Contains: Disposal (Scat), Crush, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Soft Vore

Full Story Source: Chapter 2, Forced Eviction by Cirilla

“Hey, you wouldn’t happen to have a bathroom I could borrow, would you?” the giantess asked as she stood. Julia, struggling to stand, looked up to see the horrifying woman rise miles into the sky. Stacy turned away from the apartment, stuck her thumbs under her waistband, and slid her pants and thong all the way down past her gargantuan ass cheeks. The meat bulged out above the tight waistband until the pants fell down to her jiggly thighs. Her butt loomed in the air, two fatty orbs dangling and swaying from her movements. With the pants at her ankles, Stacy’s long legs swung overhead as she kicked them aside. 

“Oh, look, you do have a bathroom,” the cruel giantess grinned down at the small, square room in the center of the apartment. It was the only room that lacked windows. “I hope you have a plunger, this one is gonna be big,” Stacy chuckled, her intestines grumbling louder than ever. As she bent her knees, her ass fell toward the apartment at astonishing speed. It cast a dark shadow over every room in the apartment. Her cheeks parted slowly as she descended, and a disgusting, slimy orifice was revealed by the dim light. Jagged, black hairs covered the darkened area around the hole. The deep wrinkles folded into themselves and back out when the giantess clenched and puckered her asshole. “Don’t mind me, I’ll be quick,” she sighed with relief. 

Julia quickly understood her predicament, her terrified eyes transfixed on the dilating sphincter above, and jumped up. A pained grunt came from the giantess, her anus visibly bulging. Julia quickened her pace and raced toward the door as sticky, gooey pops echoed in the above. Her hands, still slick from saliva, slipped off the door knob. Frustrated, she tried to wipe her hands on her clothes, but they were also covered in thick spit. 

The asshole hissed, and a loud fart rattled Julia’s bones as it billowed out of the anus. She coughed as the wretched gas filled her lungs and burned her sinuses. Its smell stung her eyes, making it hard to wipe her slimy hands on the bathroom towel. The hissing stopped abruptly, signaling something much worse on the way. Slick pops escaped the hole as the brown tip of a greasy log emerged directly above the bathroom. Julia turned the door knob and pushed, but the door wouldn’t budge. She slammed against it, fighting to survive. 

“Please, just– open!!” the woman growled as she bashed her shoulder into the blocked door. “Please…” she begged, beating against it. Stacy grunted again, and the shaped filth launched out of its warm, sticky embrace, careening through the air. Julia grabbed the door knob with both hands and pulled it back and forth, screaming with anger and frustration. She looked up to see a titanic log of shit hanging from the giantess’s relaxed asshole. Stacy’s gleeful eyes lit up as she watched the situation between her legs unfold. Then, the giantess clenched her widened anus.

“Fuck!! No!!! PLEASE NO!!” Julia bellowed as she ripped at the door. Stacy’s clenched sphincter pinched the log at the base, and it fell shockingly fast. From under the immense ass, the poor woman could do nothing but look up and scream as the cruel giantess defecated on her. As soon as the tip of the greasy log landed on Julia, her body was instantly pulverized by the tower of filth. Viscera and poop coated the walls of the bathroom from the red explosion, brown smears trailing the walls. Thick, red liquid oozed out from under the compressed shit. 

“You and your man look so alike now,” Stacy laughed. Balanced squarely on the tiny woman’s remains, the upright log slowly leaned until it fell and folded over the bathroom wall from its own weight. As it settled, it flattened slightly, the sticky sound of popped air bubbles coming from within. The wall creaked under the pressure, small cracks forming around the edges. After another grunt from Stacy, more brown filth squeezed out of her dilated anus, snaking its way down to the apartment. It landed in the bathroom and coiled like soft serve, the repulsive substance filling the entire room. Tiny, contorted skeletons and a random assortment of small bones littered the filth, nestled within the shit and sticking out at odd angles. 

Stacy sighed, her stomach relieved. Her head tilted back and she fished Lisa, the neighbor, out from under her tongue with her fingertips. 

“Sorry for the interruption,” Stacy spoke down to Lisa. The little woman dangled in front of this titan’s face, a thick, clear goo coating her body. The viscous liquid dripped from her weak arms, which hung loosely as she coughed the saliva from her throat. After she watched the slop pour out of her and plummet toward the ground, Lisa heaved out the contents of her stomach. “Now, we can really enjoy ourselves,” the giantess lustfully grinned, her eyes following the lime-green vomit all the way down. Stacy’s tongue raced up to the tiny girl like a semi-truck and slammed into her, pushing her dangling body outward. With each flick of the giant tongue, Lisa’s body was thrust in the opposite direction. 

After emptying her throat and stomach, the tiny tried to shield her face from the onslaught of Stacy’s tongue. Every lick bruised Lisa’s body. The giant fingers that held her foot rearranged to display her body in the palm of the hand. The tiny woman’s vision blurred as she spun, her feet tightly pinned under the giantess’s thumb. Stacy’s immense face quickly emerged from the distance in the blink of an eye. Lisa had time to get out one scream and shield her face before a building-sized tongue slammed into her. Its wet taste buds compressed her body into the flesh of the hand, and a thin layer of saliva coated everywhere it touched. 

As the tongue roughly glided along the palm of the hand, Lisa closed her mouth and held her breath. She couldn’t stop the saliva from being pressed into her nose, though, and the offending, warm slime ended up down her throat anyway. The huge tongue separated from her, all the tiny strings of spit breaking with a snap, and lifted away into the air like a UFO. Lisa had enough time to hack the saliva out of her throat and dry heave, Stacy’s emotionless face hanging in the distance. Then, the giantess’s mouth opened, and the tongue raced toward her. As soon as the tiny woman screamed, the tongue collided with her again, pressing her into the hand.
Stacy licked her again. And again. And again. The tongue tortured Lisa for what felt like a lifetime. As the titaness dove in for another lick, her flattened tongue had turned into a pointed tongue. It soared toward Lisa like a spear. The tensed muscle braced its tip as it landed and stabbed the tiny woman’s knee with horrifying precision. Her leg slightly inverted, the bone inside surely crushed into dust. Lisa howled, her hands instinctively grabbing toward the wound. Stacy continued to press, the tiny person screaming in agony. Every other part of Lisa’s quivering body panicked and contorted from the pain, her feeble hands clawing at the bulbous tongue holding her broken leg in place. The woman’s screams were hoarse and ragged, a deranged look manifesting on her desperate face. 

As an evil smile spread across the expanse of her face, the giantess released her tongue, and it violently sprung back into her mouth. Lisa looked like a rabid animal as she tried to clump together the bloodied, broken pieces of her leg. She sobbed, confused and pained yelps escaping her lips as the soft pieces stained her hands dark red. 

“Don’t worry, little one,” Stacy cooed. “You’ll get to see all your friends again. I promise,” she over exaggerated her friendliness as she smiled and opened her mouth. Her fingers roughly pinched Lisa and hoisted her upward, her severed leg left behind on the palm. The titaness’s tongue slipped out to cradle the small woman’s body. Lisa wailed and scrambled for anything as the shadow of Stacy’s lips passed overhead. Suddenly, everything was darkly shaded, and she looked up to see the world disappearing behind a tunnel of darkness. A terrible, sour smell overwhelmed her nose while her surroundings changed. The fleshy ground underneath Lisa curled back toward her as it moved backwards. 

The tiny woman dug her fingernails into the meat to drag herself toward the light, but the light was snuffed out as Stacy closed her lips, sealing her inside. Something clicked inside Lisa’s brain as she stopped her desperate ascent in the absolute darkness. Motionless on the moving tongue, she knew that it was over. As the warm muscle tilted back, Lisa went limp and allowed herself to roll down. Her body drifted briefly in freefall before the giantess’s throat caved in all at once, violently squeezing and pulling her down into the abyss. 


Chapter End Notes:

I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, animations, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/cCC4j2B468 

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com.