- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter Contains: Soft Vore, Crush, Gore, Mouth Play

Source: Chapter 2, Forced Eviction by Cirilla

The tiny man struggled in Stacy’s palm all the way up to her smiling face. She repositioned him to pinch his feet and dangled him above her wide smile, the lights above reflecting off her white teeth. As her mouth slowly opened, the man swung his arms and screamed down into her dark throat. Her hand lowered him slightly, and she bit down, her teeth clacking together. The tiny had to pull his arms away to keep them from being chopped off, and a look of terror spread across his face. With her teeth showing, her lips pulled back into a toothy smile. Miniscule droplets of yellow liquid trickled from his damp pants down his torso and off his forehead. 

The smiling woman’s teeth parted, and her tongue extended to catch the liquid. The yellow dribbles were barely noticeable as they snaked between the round taste buds far below. Once he stopped dripping, she closed her mouth to savor the taste and swallowed it down with gallons of her spit. 

“If you tell me how many of you are hiding in this room, I’ll…” Stacy whispered up to him as he dangled from her fingers. “...I’m feeling generous, so if you tell me, I won’t chew you up into little pieces.” He looked horrified and confused, but relieved, and held up three fingers as soon as possible. His answer seemed to please his captor, and she grinned. “I hope you didn’t count yourself.” His frantic movements and screams returned when her lips opened again. 

“No! Please! I’ll tell you anything you want!” he begged. “I’ll do anything you want!” his voice quickened. Stacy’s large, wet lips parted to reveal the back of her throat over the horizon of her tongue. Without another word, she let go, and he plummeted down into her abyss. His body hit her tongue and rolled to the back of her throat. The tiny man barely had enough time to scream before she closed her mouth and swallowed him alive and whole. Her attention returned to the door her previous meal scurried out from, and she gently turned the door knob. The door opened easily and quietly without a squeak, and Stacy moved inside.

~~~

“Julia!” the frantic man yelled for his wife. “Call 9-1-1 and hide right now! Hide!” David demanded, out of breath. A worried look came over Julia as she watched her husband unlock his phone. 

“What’s wrong?” Julia asked as David pressed two numbers on the screen. Just before he could press another button, a huge thumb fell from the sky and landed on his fragile body, squishing him like an insect. David’s body crumpled instantly, his spine snapping from the incredible weight. All of his organs, flesh, and blood burst from underneath the finger, pink chunks of viscera and red mist flying out from the devastation with a loud squelch. Red specks coated the walls, floor, and Julia who shook violently. Her face contorted, her mouth open and tears welling up in her eyes. When she could manage to make a sound, a guttural moan of agony escaped her throat. 

Stacy twisted her thumb back and forth, grinding the remaining substance into a paste that soaked into the carpet. The gore smeared along the floor as she moved, slick sounds escaping from under the finger. Her large, terrifying eyes peered down into the apartment at the motionless woman, her face filling the entire sky. Julia’s gaze followed the enormous arm all the way up to the monster hovering above her apartment. 

As soon as the thumb lifted from the carpet, taut strips and gore and sinew snapped away from the skin. The bloody finger readjusted, and the massive hand soared out of the open roof. Julia screamed when she saw the giant woman lick and suck the blood and remains from her red thumb. A loud gurgle emanated from the giantess, and she groaned and held her stomach in response. When the noise subsided, Stacy’s eyes locked onto the tiny woman far below. As quickly as the hand went away, the giantess reached down into the house for Julia.

The tiny widow stumbled backward into the wall and narrowly escaped Stacy’s grasp. With tears pouring from her eyes, Julia scrambled through the house and away from the menacing fingers. As the hand snaked its way through the cramped hallways, the tiny woman barely escaped multiple attempts to snatch her away. 

“I don’t like it when my food runs from me,” Stacy whispered, her eyebrows furrowed from annoyance. She watched the tiny dart into the bedroom, slam the door, and rush into the bathroom.  “You think you’re safe in there?” the giant woman asked, her face leaning down. “I bet your man thought he was safe in the living room, but look at him now,” Stacy joked. 

“You know what, I think you should take a look, say your last goodbyes, that kind of thing.” Even though Julia kicked and screamed, the giant woman collected her with ease and lifted her over the walls. Giant fingers briefly dangled her over the messy living room before dropping her into the thick, red viscera on the floor. Stacy poked and prodded the poor woman, rolling her around and roughly pushing her face into her husband’s remains. Julia sobbed uncontrollably, her skin and clothes smeared red. “Okaaaay, now say goodbyyyee,” the giantess said as she lifted the tiny woman up to her face by her leg and nonchalantly dangled the crying woman above her open mouth. 

Strings of saliva connected the top and bottom of the mouth, and her tongue slithered out of its cave to lick the dangling woman from head to toe. Julia screamed for help and tried her best to push away the offending muscle, but it hungrily pressed on. The slick muscle glided over her skin and left behind a shimmering, slimy trail. Rounded taste buds gently contorted her arms and legs as they slid over them. Stacy savored the sweet, metallic flavor before licking her again and again. 

The large lips quickly opened wide, and the cavernous mouth lunged forward. Julia’s hoarse screams increased when the lips wrapped around her. 

“Don’t– mmhhh! N– Don’t eat– me!!” Julia yelped, Stacy’s pointed tongue swirling around her head and face. Suddenly, the light went away as the lips tightened around the small woman’s moist body. Julia’s eyes frantically scanned the darkness of Stacy’s mouth. The giantess sucked on the tiny to collect every last bit of blood, and the pressure inside her mouth changed drastically. Julia’s right eardrum blew immediately, and left was ringing from the shock. Intense pain wracked her head, and she covered her ears with her hands. To her horror, she could no longer hear her own screams with her right ear. 

Just as Stacy was about to completely drop her inside, tremendous gurgling caused her to stop and hold her abdomen. The giantess returned her gaze to the bathroom. Her hand reached down into the living room to collect the red-stained couch and placed it outside the bathroom door. Stacy dropped Julia’s wet body onto the hard bathroom floor, an idea blossoming in her head.

Chapter End Notes:

I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, animations, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/cCC4j2B468

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com.