- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter Contains: Soft Vore

Source: Hiking by Cirilla, DyingSanity

         The giantess peered down at the person in her hand. It was a thin, young girl with blonde hair, probably around sixteen or so. She wore small leaves held together by blades of grass as clothing. Kicking and screaming all the while, Amanda brought the small thing closer to her face to make out her features. The tiny person in her hand was a pretty girl with light skin. Her arms flimsily beat the fingers grasping her, merely small bumps against the large woman’s skin. It felt like a gentle raindrop hitting her.

         With her other hand, the giantess deftly pinched the leaf clothing and ripped it off of the girl, tossing it to the ground. She protested and cried. Amanda could just barely see the tears streaming down her face. Just then, she heard a slight shuffling in one of the houses but didn’t bother to look. The skin of the creature in her hand was incredibly soft and warm, the large fingers gliding over the features of her body. The large woman grinned from above as she looked down at the helpless thing in her hand. 

         “Really, it’s nothing personal. I’ve just always wanted to do this,” she said, bringing the girl closer to her slowly opening mouth. Her struggles became much more violent and erratic, her screams almost loud enough for the giantess to make out what she was saying. Even if Amanda could hear her, it wouldn’t matter. Her tongue outstretched, her fingers lowered the fighting body onto the wet muscle. The salt from the creature’s skin immediately saturated her palate, and she wanted more. Amanda slid the girl further into her mouth and brought her fingers out. The poor, young girl quickly tried to escape, but the teeth around began to close too quickly, trapping her inside. 

         Inside her mouth, Amanda could literally feel another person. She had a living, breathing person beating at the inside of her teeth in an attempt to escape. The smooth skin of the body slid around so easily, coated with saliva. The giantess found herself prodding the girl’s body with the tip of her tongue, savoring her flavor and violating her. This feeling was unlike anything she had ever felt before. Interesting sensations pulsed throughout her body, and she shook ever so slightly. The legs of the small girl pressed into the large tongue while she crawled around in a futile attempt to be freed. The shuffling in the houses was becoming more frequent. Amanda wanted to eat her. 

         Without thinking, she tilted her head back and pushed the living being to the back of her throat. It quite obviously did not want to be eaten. Putting out its arms and legs, it desperately tried to hold onto something, but everything was covered in a thin layer of spit. Amanda could feel her prey fighting even harder, now, so close to the end. With one more flick of her tongue, the girl was in the back of her throat. Finally, she swallowed. The wiggly lump descended into the abyss, disappearing forever. The hiker relished the feeling of the tiny person fighting the whole trip down to her stomach. 

Chapter End Notes:

I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/yhAAPKFWD4

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com. I will write pretty much anything and can add pictures or videos to any story.