- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Bathtime!

It was dark now. And cold.

Drifted in and out of consciousness, occasionally his mind would plague him with visions, or dreams maybe? a large foot coming down on him, a mouth opening wide to swallow him whole, he couldn’t see who it belonged to at first, the face was….fuzzy. Blurred out almost, there was a sort of guttural laughter and the face suddenly became clearer, it was him. It was Jake.

“Jake no!” He cried to himself, his much larger counterpart had an evil smirk. As odd as the situation was, Jake couldn’t identify whether this was really happening or not.

“Aren’t you forgetting something?” It said to him in a deep voice that wasn’t his own, “You wanted this!” At that his face morphed and changed, twisting oddly until it became his girlfriend.

“Alex?”

No reply. She only opened her mouth wider, and stuffed him inside, screaming.

It was so cold.

“Fuck!” Jake said as he woke. He was shivering, and it was dark, to dark to make out where he was, although there was a ring of light circling above him. He coughed up what felt like a gallon of water.

“Jesus Christ” he muttered, shaking his head as if that would clear that awful dream from his mind. After its effect had faded, he looked around; he was treading water, but where? Hadn’t his mother flushed him? There was no way he could come back up a second time right? The air was dank and musty, and had a faint smell of urine and excrement.

He had survived a second flushing, but how?

Jake swam steadily to the left, eventually meeting a cold, curved wall. He was definitely still in the toilet bowl, but he was much closer to the lid than before.

Something bumped his leg beneath the water and he jumped. He had a innate fear of deep water, especially at night. Whatever it was, it floated upwards after it made contact with him, and as it surfaced, Jake got a nose full of foul air.

“Well, that’s poop” Jake said, steering clear of the floating object. That’s when he realized how he’d made it. The toilet was clogged. It explained the floating bits, and also how he was almost able to touch the underside of the lid. After all, it had been an exceptionally large dump his mother had taken on him, and Jake guessed these old toilets didn’t have the most reliable plumbing.

Jake silently thanked whoever was watching over him and began his slow crawl up the slope of the bowl. The water was high enough so it didn’t take long before Jake was back into the bathroom. As he neared the gap between the toilet and the lid Jake heard humming.

The sight he was greeted with got him rock hard. His mother was bathing, a small amount of bubbles floating with her in her bath.

He was about to call out to her, but he realized that wasn’t the best idea. Not that she could even hear him, but even if she did she’d likely try for another flushing attempt, Jake doubted his luck was that good.

In fact Jake realized that at his size, unless someone picked him up and examined him as his aunt had done, there would be no way they would realize it was him and not some pesky bug. If he wanted anyone’s help, Jake would likely have to reach her ears, or eyes.

“Great” Jake muttered as he scanned the bathroom for a way to his gigantic mother. The tub wasn’t far, but there was still a considerable gap from him to the warm waters of his mother’s bath. Jake spied the toilet paper roll, in between the toilet and the tub. Some of the paper was already rolled down slightly, just enough to hang on to if someone say, “needed a lift”.

This was still quite a jump however, and Jake was more than a bit nervous.

“Okay….okay! I can do this! Jake! YOU can do this!” Jake said aloud in an attempt to pump himself up. “On three…….one….two….THREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!”

Jake leapt the gap, his tiny hands scrambling to grasp the cloth. The finally got a solid grip and his descent stopped suddenly.

“Whew! That was actually kinda cool!” He said as he hung there, dangling over the tile floor, a nice safe body of water to his left.

“Okay, now if I can just-“

Riiiiip!

Jake watched in horror as the crease between the next his, and the segment of toilet paper began to tear.

“Oh come ooooooooooooon!” He cried as he began to plummet downward along with the sheet of tp. Thankfully it wasn’t quite as fast as he thought, and he was able to direct his fall more than anticipated thanks to the sheet beneath him. He ditched it at the last moment, leaping into his mother’s bath as his ride fell silently to the floor.

Jake surfaced, hissing in pain, this water was hot. Thankfully the view helped ease the pain a bit. His mother lay, eyes closed, slightly submerged, her blonde hair soaked and draped around her shoulders. She seemed to be sleeping until Jake heard a low moan escape her lips.

There was a shift and a ripple sent Jake further away from her as she sunk a hand down between her thighs.

 

Amy was extremely relaxed, she had needed this. For a long time. After disposing of that pesky little speck of a bug, she had slipped into a warm bath. She tried to take a short nap, but the thought of that bug wouldn’t leave her mind. It persisted, and as it did that bug progressively turned into her son, a tiny, miniature version of him. She imagined how he’d feel. Alex said he was attracted to just about every part of her body, at least when it involved his fetish. What if she hovered her giant foot over him? Would he drool in pleasure as she wiggled her toes? What about her ump. Or maybe-

Stop! What are you doing!? She thought to herself, That’s your son! And yet…something about it, maybe just the fact that it was taboo to feel this way. She pictured him, tiny, helpless, and at her mercy, he’d be like her little baby boy again. Oh and the places he could explore

She snuck a hand underneath the warm waters and began to rub her sensitive lips, slowly, and then faster.

Jake blushed a deep read as he realized what his mother was doing.

As she was “preoccupied”, he swam to her chest, from there he would have easy access to her face, where he could get her attention.

 Amy continued to rub, now lightly touching her clit, moaning as she pictured all the fun she could have with her tiny son, he crawled inside of her and found her most pleasurable areas. She stuck a finger inside. Then two.

“Ohhhhhhhhh fuck!” She muttered, having no idea of Jake’s presence between her massive breasts.

Jake couldn’t help but be completely rock hard as he climbed the moist skin of his mother’s cleavage, his cock head occasionally brushing against her warm skin. He wanted nothing more than to sit down and blow his load between his mother’s titanic tits, but he needed to keep going, the safety of her hair was important.

“Ohhhh fuck me! Oh god! Jake! Oh fuck!”

Jake froze. Had she just said his name? Did she know he was here? He looked up and found her eyes still closed as she played with herself.

“Oh Jake, crawl inside mommy! Oh, that’s a goooooood little boy! Right there! Right-yesssssss!”

Jake had to force himself not to jerk it now. This was ridiculous! Why would she be fantasizing about him!? And him being tiny no less!

Jake felt her body shudder beneath him as she sighed happily. It seemed she was finished. Thankfully he was almost to her neck.

“Ugh, time to get of here!” Amy said, not eager to sit in her own vaginal fluids for long. She stood, water dripping off her body to the floor below. The skin between her titd was wet, and Jake screamed as he lost his grip.

“Mom! Mooooooooom!” He shouted as he fell. It was too high, no way he would survive this one.

Impact. It was rough, but he wasn’t dead. There was a cheesy odor in the air, a light stench, and the padding beneath him was blue and soft.

Jake turned over and his jaw dropped, he knew where he was. His mom’s slipper, and she was putting them on.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Review and rate!