- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Been awhile since I last added, sorry for the wait.

                This was absolutely unbelievable, so much so that Jake hadn’t even resisted, he was so shocked.

It all happened so fast that it had taken Jake a moment to put together everything that had happened. In the span of about two minutes, Jake had gone from being stuck between his aunts disgusting toes, to being rescued by her and being told that she both knew of his fantasy, and wanted to partake in it, he had then been swished around the inside of her mouth, terrified of being accidentally swallowed and never seen again, to being deposited between her massive breasts as she climbed into bed to sleep of her night of drinking.

Jake squirmed, trying to worm his way from between the two hot, sweaty, oppressive walls of flesh that were his aunts gigantic breasts. He managed to move a bit further up, towards her chin, but found he had only managed to get himself more firmly wedged in her cleavage. He felt a slight, sour smelling breeze on his face, which followed the rising and falling of his aunts heavily busted chest, and realized it was her breath. It buffeted his face and ears, and served only to keep him from sleeping in his flesh prison.

As his lower body was still trapped, it grew hotter and hotter as the night progressed, and slowly but surely, Jake became aware of her moist breast pressing into his crotch. Jake tried to shift so that her flesh wasn’t pressing so roughly against his exposed member, but it was no use. As her flesh rose and fell rhythmically, Jake grew worried as he felt her warmth rub up and down his shaft.

He tried to think about something else. Anything else, but that served only to segment his mind closer on the constant stimulating movement against his crotch.

“Oh god no, this is not okay!” Jake complained as he writhed, trying to prevent what his sleeping aunt was unknowingly doing to him.

With his newfound resolve he managed to wriggle free, his erect cock making it a bit difficult to walk as he slowly trod upward, scaling the slope of his aunt’s warm cleavage as he made his way towards the bottom of her chin.

Once there, he was finally shielded from his aunt’s sour breath, and he was able to finally see the room around him as well, thanks to a small lamp that kept it slightly lit.

Jake scanned the room and found his aunt was sharing it with his mother, who was breathing softly, wrapped entirely in a blanket save for her bare feet, which rested near the edge of her bed.

“I guess mom’s my best hope” Jake said as he descended his aunt’s shoulder, jumping to the mattress beneath it. Jake had his hopes that perhaps his mother wouldn’t react similar to how his aunt had, or rather, he prayed she wouldn’t anyways.

As Jake used his aunt’s blanket to slowly descend to the floor, he decided that, although his shrinking predicament had its downsides, he did like the adventuring aspect of it. There was something thrilling about his shrunken escape attempt, clambering down to the floor to get away from his sadistic giantess aunt in the hopes that his giant mother would rescue him and help him return to normal.

Once on the floor, traveling was quite a bit easier for Jake. His tiny height still made the process slow going, but the floor was hardwood, unlike the carpet jungles of the rest of the lodge, and he reached his mother’s bed in no time.

Luckily for him, his mother’s blanket was also draped partially on the floor, making the 1/8th inch boy’s job a hell of a lot easier.

It took some doing, and strained his upper body harshly, almost to the breaking point, but after throwing arm over arm with heavy grunts each time, Jake reached the top of his mother’s bed.

Unfortunately for him, his mother’s feet were right in front of him.

Now, Jake had never included feet in his shrunken fantasies all that much, but as he stared at his mother’s perfect feet, he felt himself going stiff almost instantly.

The lamp cast a warm glow on them. Her soles were upturned, wrinkled, and slightly dirty from the lodge’s dusty floors. Her pudgy toes scrunched slowly as she slept a toe ring on the second toe of her right and left foot. Her heels were slightly calloused from being on them so often thanks to her job. Finally the smell that wafted from them was intoxicating. Sweat and toe jam combined between her toes to create a cheesy odor, that was similar to how his aunt’s feet had smelled, but wasn’t nearly as revolting.

Jake was in heaven.

He had (admittedly) included his mother in his giantess fantasies from time to time, but he’d never really thought of her feet, until now of course. Now they were all he could think about.

A voice in his head told him to walk away, to just leave them behind and trek up to her face, get her attention, and fix this mess, but…would he ever get this opportunity again? How could he? This would be his one and only chance to experience the pleasures his mother’s feet had to offer, and even though he knew it was wrong, he didn’t care.

Jake licked his lips, approaching her feet, savoring the view and smell as he neared them. He approached both of her big toes, which were upturned side by side, and gave one a soft kick.

Her toes twitched, but his mother slept on, and Jake grinned, it was time to have some fun.

Using her toenail, which slightly extended past her toe, Jake boosted himself up, a tiny speck climbing his mother’s big toe.

He used her toe print as handholds, steadily working his way up until he stood atop her toe.

Jake savored the view from here, staring up the slope of his mother’s dirty soles and all their wrinkly goodness, before he fell to his stomach as he began to kiss and lick the pad of her huge toe.

As he did this, Jake thrust his cock into her warm skin, savoring the salty taste on his tongue, his mother’s stinky foot odor all around him while he pleasured himself.

This wasn’t good enough though, he needed it to be…stinkier. Dirtier. He wanted to be filthy thanks to his mother’s feet.

Erection in hand, Jake stood and walked to the edge of his mother’s stinky big toe, staring down into the abyss between it, and her second toe. Quite a bit of sweat, lint, and toe jam had coated that crevice, and Jake knew that that was where he had to blow his load.

He braced himself, and jumped, falling quickly into the canyon between his mother’s dirty toes. As the space narrowed his fall slowed, the slick walls of flesh around him coating him. The smell down here was absolutely revolting, and it made Jake’s cock harder than ever before. He humped her toes, lapping up toe sweat, toe jam, and sock lint, whatever he could get his tongue onto, squirming us much as possible in the hopes his mother would subconsciously react.

His wish was granted as his mother began to scrunch her toes, Jake’s entire world moving around him as he pleasured himself between her filthy toes.

Finally he released, shouting in pleasure as he put five shots into his mother wrinkled toe flesh.

He relaxed, and rested, regaining his spent energy as he enjoyed the sweaty, stinky confines of his mother’s feet.

When he was well rested, Jake managed to squeeze himself further down, until he was deposited onto the mattress of his mother’s bed.

Walking out from beneath her feet, Jake made his way towards her head, stopping along the way to admire the curves of his giant mother’s body, her buxom rump was especially impressive, and Jake had to force himself to trek on and not explore that too.

By the time Jake reached his mother’s pillow, early morning light was coming through the window.

Jake was once again resting, this time on her pillow, admiring the giant, pretty face that was silent before him, when suddenly his mother opened her mouth and let out a buffeting yawn.

Jake was bowled over by his mother’s morning breath, and fell clean off her pillow and into her still mostly unpacked, open suitcase, screaming the whole way down.

He landed on a pair of underwear his mother had laid out the night before, and thanked god it had been there. If it hadn’t, he’d likely be a stain on the floor.

Jake reminded himself that there were dangers to being so tiny too.

He was about to start looking for a way out when two massive legs landed on either side of the suitcase, and much further upwards his mother was vigorously rubbing sleep from her eyes.

“Oh no” Jake mumbled as he saw her hand reaching for him.