- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended

Author's Chapter Notes:

Might only have one chapter not sure about this story.

Christmas Surprise

 

John was heading home from work very tired and stressed about the next days when we would comeback from work.  Tomorrow was Christmas day but after that his boss had said unless he produced something he would be fired.  This would be horrible cause his girlfriend had already been laid off and he was supporting both of them.

 

John was 26 years old and a very emotional guy. He stood 6 feet tall exactly and had blond hair and blue eyes.  He was fit and strong due to the amount he worked out to keep off the stress.  His girlfriends name was Sarah and she was 5 foot 8 inches and had natural brown hair with blond highlights.  She definitely was a bit of a looker.  She had beautiful curves and a decent sized rack.  She was very nice and loving but by no means a woman you want to argue with.  John and Sarah were high school sweat hearts.  They met during junior year.

 

John pulled into there parking spot in a apartment complex where they rented an apartment.  He got out of the car and into the cold as he shuffled quickly head down towards the entrance to the apartment.  He quickly opened the door and ran up the stairs to warm up.  There apartment was on the fourth floor and John easily made it up without breaking much of a sweat. He reached for his keys in his pocket but he heard a voice from the other side of the black painted door.

 

"John is that you?"asked Sarah's sweat voice.

 

"Yep..." John responded with a sigh "could you open the door I have had a long day at work"

 

"Well close your eyes I have a surprise" said Sarah mischievously.

 

"Honey, you didn't have to" John replied.

 

"Stop being so modest and close your eyes" Sarah commanded lovingly

 

John sighed again and closed his eyes, Sarah must have been watching threw the hole in the door for looking out because John heard the door open immediately.

 

John felt a warm kiss planted on his lips as Sarah teasingly kissed him and then she grabbed his hand and slowly walked into the apartment.  John heard the sound of Sarah's high heels clinking against the floor.  He wondered why she was wearing heels.  Then he felt her smooth hand leave his as she stepped a few paces away.

 

"Keep those eyes shut firmly mister" said Sarah jokingly.

 

John nodded and waited, he heard a hum as if of a computer turning on and then nothing.  He waited 30 more seconds shifting impatiently from one leg to the other.

 

"You can open your eyes now"said Sarah's voice really loudly as if amplified over a speaker.

 

John opened his eyes and found himself in shock.  He stood in front of two massive bright red high heel pumps that held feet in a red and white horizontally striped stocking.  He followed the stocking clad legs up until they ended at mid thigh.  This lead to a white fur lined skirt and red everywhere else representing Santa's style jacket.  John could also see the red matching panties from under there.  As he moved further up he saw a wide black belt on the stomach and them two large mounds that would be breasts under the red skirt.  Finally at the top was his girlfriends beautiful face with her hair loose and falling slightly around her face.  She was also in a stance with her legs wide and her hands sexily in her hips right under where the belt rested.  Her blue eyes looked at him lovingly.  John was stunned!

 

"Surprised right!"said Sarah's loud voice.

 

John just nodded his head feebly as his cock grew stiff.  She was massive towering over him, the only logical option was he was shrunk because the living room was also huge.

 

"I'm going to pick you up okay"said Sarah.

 

As before could only nod as his giant girlfriend bent over at the hip exposing her now massive cleavage to him on the low cut skirt.  Her right hand reached slowly out toward him as she gently enveloped him with her soft and scented skin in a fist with his head sticking out.  Her grip was firm to prevent him from falling as he moved upwards impossibly fast but gentle for comfort.  Within a blink of an eye he was looking at his billboard sized girlfriend's face.  She even had red lipstick on to match.  As she opened her palm and put it parallel to the ground  he lay on the warm flesh still stunned at the sheer beauty of Sarah.  But he snapped out of it and quickly realized he was naked as he feebly tried to cover his private parts.

 

"I've seen it before you don't have to hide it big guy"Sarah said with a giggle.  As she talked her warm breath washed over him.

 

"How did you do this to me?"John asked.

 

"Well I shrunk you with a use of a shrinking device that just came out on the market"she replied.

 

Before John could analyze what Sarah said, her head leaned forward and her hair slid down to form a little circle around them as her lips approaches him and engulfed him in a kiss.  The softness rivaled anything in existence as the kiss caught John from the face to the hip almost.  It was pleasant with the gentle suction and then Sarah's lips released and parted a bit as her tongue slid out which went straight for Johns penis.  John quickly saw her eyes watching his every move as he squirmed with sexual energy writhing in her palm as Sarah slowly started to walk toward the couch in the living room.  John could here the sharp clicking sounds her heels made on the ground Sarah sat down while the whole time continuing to suck and lick John's penis.  The soft and in a very attractive way slimy tongue rubbed up and down Johns tiny penis until he burst screaming Sarah's name.  Sarah sucked up the semen eagerly and pulled away leaving John panting.

 

"How was that?"Sarah asked cocking her head just a tad in a very attractive way that she always did as her index finger on her left hand rubbed circles on John's chest.

 

"Amazing..." John responded as he slowly sat up in his girlfriend's soft palm "I could not have wished for a better surprise".

 

"Good, well would you do something for me now?"Sarah asked.

 

"After that anything" John responded itching for another expierience at his new size.

 

"Would you go into my stocking and then I would put on my shoe with you in the stocking and do some shoe play?" Sarah asked lovingly.

 

"Of course"John responded without hesitation because he knew Sarah had a foot fetish and he had often full filed her request and had actually grown to liking kissing and picking her feet or getting foot jobs. She wanted to fulfill a fantasy so John of course wanted to help her.

 

"Thank you, I know you know how much I love this"Sarah said extremely excited.

 

John was lowered on to the couch next to Sarah's amazing legs and rear and left there as Sarah smartly took of her right red heel pump by flexing her foot and taking her heel out and then letting it drop off her foot.  John watched this quick show leaning over the edge and looking down the massive drop.  Then Sarah folded her leg and pulled of the stocking neatly revealing her beautifully painted red toe nails and her perfect foot.  Sarah then straightened out the stocking putting her hand in it.  Then she held it in her left hand as she picked John up by gently grabbing him.

 

"In you go..."Sarah said excitedly. As she let John go. "...remember I won't hurt you"

 

John fell along the stocking for quite a bit until he hit the bottom which stretched and absorbed the force.  Inside the stocking it was not very dark and John could clearly see the stripes.  The material that the stocking was made of was soft to the touch and felt nice on his naked body.  There was that gorgeous smell that John had grown to love of Sarah's feet.  

 

The sock moved quickly and John heard a shuffling sound and saw way up above him the foot of his loved one enter with the toes scrunched to fit through the entrance.  The stocking was pulled on quickly and John was rushing towards the foot.  In a few seconds he was encased in the plushness and softness of the toes arches with his face in the arch of the big toe.  He had watched the large red painted toes come near with excitement. Now he was actually among the toes. It was all so unreal, it felt like heaven. His face was gently mashed against the toe arch and so was the rest of his body as Sarah curled her toes. He felt the massive strength through the toes. Then all of a sudden the toes around him grew as he shrunk even smaller.  Now he lay under the huge toe.  He was roughly its size.  The sensation of being a toe's size made him oddly horny. Now he could see the feel the tiny ridges that are made due to the tiny toe print. Now Sarah scrunched her toes again but now the strength of the toe was way stronger and the toe easily over powered him and forced him to comply as his back was arched backwards and his legs were squished between the folds of skins in the big toe arch as the stocking stretched with Sarah's foot's massive strength. Then Sarah moved her toes around smartly manuevering him so that he was between her first and second toe with his head facing upwards.  Now he was basically embraced in a giant hug as a toe jam although Sarah would never treat him like that.  Now Sarah started to rub her toes together and John was gently grinded against he ultra soft skin, it was different then the skin of her toe because it was not walked on so it was much softer and had a creamy feel. The skin was just a tad sweaty between the toes.  His erection was instantly back but Sarah must have felt it as the rubbing stopped and he felt the foot dive as the toes squeezed him as they scrunched to fit in the entrance to the shoe.  Then he heard leather creek as him and the gorgeous foot slipped into the shoe. The toes were slightly squeezed together in the shoe and the air defiantly smelled if Sarah's feet.  Now John was encased with no power whatsoever in a piece of women's footwear with a foot that was so sexy and ready for action that he would would most likely have the best orgasm of his life.  The foot settled into the shoe with some left to right movements that made the toes squeeze John.  Now the shoe play began as he was lifted up which meant that Sarah most likely had crossed her right leg over her left.  Then John felt the heel pop out and the shoe bobbing started.  In this action he was once again gently grinded as the toes moved up and down his body rhthmically.  His penis would slide into the tiny folds in the skin.  John did not last long bursting in about ten quick shoe bobs. Now Sarah slowed down the bobs slowly milking John of every last burst as the toes gently rubbed up and down him.