- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This ended up a two-parter due to the size. Please forgive the spelling mistakes my spell check is on the fritz :(

 

 

        The Empress eyed the vehicle that she determined to carry her vengence to Earth. "Please Empress; you can't use our last hope for the survival of our race as a weapon of war! You musn't use the Ark! Please recon-*ACCK*" the man yelled before a plasma shot to the chest silenced him. The man fell dead on the floor, smoke wafting from the cauterized burn hole in his chest. "Any others wish to voice their opinion?" the Empress said clutching her plasma pistol. No one dared say anything.

 

            "Good. Begin charging the Exodus Gate" she said."Milady, it will take at least 3 months to completely charge the gate!" a woman nearby said. "A necessary evil. It is the only gate powerful enough to send this ship to Earth. As it charges, upgrade and modify all the systems on the Ark. The countdown to our complete victory has begun" the Empress ordered.

 

            In the days that followed fhe sucessful completion of Operation Payback, humanity actually thought they had the Ingress on the ropes. Satalitte photos showed no more incursions and the Ingress remaining began to drop as they were swarmed by Union forces and the resistance. It didn't take long though for the Ingress there to change tactics. They no longer relied on their shields or drones to protect their "unstoppable" defense. They now used team tactics. They went nowhere alone and had at least one member on standby with a sniper rifle or shock cannon.

 

            When the military tried to take London, the 13 Ingress there had used the citizens as hostages. The troops marched in anyway hoping their mobility would mitigate the casuties. They were wrong. A missile cruiser in the North Atlantic fired its ordinance to soften and disrupt their defense and it worked for a time. Soon after, the 34 year old female commander gave the orders to start destroying the far reaches of the city. She saw that this was a deverison for a far greater force. All around the city, blue flashes and mushroom clouds dotted the horizon. The resistace and the Union tried to speed up using the Underground but found that to be useless. An earlier attack left it still submerged. They had hoped that repairs had taken place but they had not.

 

            An Ingress sniper laid in wait in Cardiff watching the progression of troops through his scope. He took his aim and fired. A burst of plasma energy streaked down the street causing tress to burst into flames and windows to shatter. The burst hit its mark near the center of the Union line. The blast killed scores of vehicles and soldiers who were not vaporized by a direct hit.

            Patrol ships speeding up the Thames were obliterated by an Ingress woman firing her plasma vulcan. Any Ingress that saw their shield might fail fell back into cover and was replaced by a team member until their shield recharged.  The commander of the Union forces called down Helldart strikes at various locations and finally scored a kill. The surviving Ingress fell back to a safer location, one near a school. The commander saw this and orderded the strike to stop. "Humans will always be weak" she muttered seeing the sky no longer raining death. She pulled out a plasma grenade and tossed it at the place the missles were being fired. She didn't need to be accurate. The grenade went off like a MOAB and melted, vaporized, and downright destroyed the entire city block.

 

            It became clear that the fight to take back London had failed. What little forces pulled back and scrambled out of the city. They later learned that they had killed only 2 Ingress but lost over 11,000 troops. Some foolishly said that we could always get more troops because of our billions in population. Others pointed out those soldiers don't grow on trees; especially brave ones.

 

            This war was wearing down humanity slowly. We had lost over 45 million souls and a broadcast by the Ingress in London gave another blow to our reciently rising morale. The commander sent out a signal overidding every TV, holo-billboard, anything that could show a video image.

 

"To all who can hear my voice. I am commander Alina of the 33rd Imperal brigade. Recently, your forces tried to recapture your city of London and failed. I will now issue an edict. Any force that tries to engage any Ingress in any city will do so at the cost of your fellow human citizen's lives. We will now carry humans on our person and have humans at our posts. Attack them and their lives are forfeit. To show you that this is no idle threat, we will now show you us executing 8 humans" she coldly said.

 

            The screen panned down to a street with 8 people lined up. They ranged from 10 years old to 60, men and women. A blue glow encomapsed them and then the screaming began. Their skin hissed and crackled under the low plasma wide angle setting. In sceonds their clothes caught on fire and they collapsed on the street. Their bodies burned like torches as their screams died off. "Consider this a warning. Now to complete your punishment, we shall dine on the local population tonight. Farewell" she said before the feed was terminated.

 

            People seeing the feed screamed, cried, swore vengence, or pissed themsleves at the inhuman act of cruelity. Some broke down in dispair. Others went off to find a resistacnce cell and join it. History later showed us that instead of breaking us, it made us whole. We ahd a common goal of defeating the Ingress but we lacked the drive, the passion, the rage, to fuel that fire. The Americans had Pearl Harbor for WWII. The world had London Day for the Deminsional War.

 

            "I take it you are pleased with me?" a man asked Alina. "You have done well tiny spy. Why do you betray your species?" Alina asked. "Before you came here, I was a bookie for a mobster. Calculating winning odds is all I do. I have seen that after New York, your people can wipe us out anytime you wish. In my opinion, those odds are 100% Ingress victory. I just wish to serve our new overlords and survive" the man said.

 

             Alina smiled at the man who told her about the advancing forces before they reached London. "It is true we can kill all you humans in the span of a month if necessary. We'd rather not though. Your species has its uses. More ways than one actually. That reminds me...let me give you your reward" she said stripping off her uniform.

 

            "You may pleasure yourself with my body for one hour tiny male. Being allowed to use a godesses' body for pleasure shows you that I can be nice when I chose too" she said caressing her tits. The traitor nerviously stepped toward the naked giantess lying on the turff. He marveled how large her foot was. He touched it gently and felt the warmth of her sole and her sticky sweat. The smell was strong in the air of her footsweat and pherimones. He grabbed a fistful of sole flesh and climbed her her foot. Alina chose to spread her toes as he got to the top and let him fall between them. She held him by his waist begween her big and second toe. The man felt his dick brush aganist the bottom cleavage of her toes and got hard.

 

            He wasn't a foot man but even he was losing it at the feeling of her giant porcelin white foot squeezing and rubbing his naked body. Seeing him about to lose his load made her let him go. She wanted him to cum not from her toes but from her whole body.  He walked on her stomach and felt his feet push into her skin. He didn't care that she had eaten a man just hours ago because she could. The thought of stepping on his fleshy grave paid him no mind. He wanted those ginormous tits and if the spirit was willing her garage door sized cunt.

 

            He pulled himself up onto her breast and wrapped his thighs around her basketball sized nipple. He squezzed it with his legs and smiled as he heard her moans. He wanted to hear moan more. He knew that pinching it was useless so he began punching it like a punching bag. Her yelps and gasps were like music to his ears. He leaked precum on her nipple that brushed his cock. 

 

            Her lips made an "O" as she breathed hard and he knew he wanted those red lips around his cock. The man fot up and ran for her mouth. It took Alina by surprise when he shoved his tiny dick between her huge lips. The man began lip fucking the giantess with abandon. "If I just open my lips further...." she thought as he was parting her lips with his prick. The thought of eating the man using her mouth to get off crossed her mind. In the end she chose not to. She wanted a useful spy in her network and secretly found him....desireable.

 

            She felt the man hump her mouth faster and faster and picked him up znd dropped him before her pussy. "I want you to come inside me tiny man" she growled. She had pormised him that he would be in control but her sex drive begged to be satisfied. The man lunged at the cavrrnous sopoing wet snatch of the giantess and rammed his dick into her folds. Alina giggled at her tiny toy fucking her. He was small but she still felt his dick on her lips. The man, already near his limit from his blowjob soon shot his puny load into the woman and just hugged her crotch, using her pubic hairs to steady his weakening knees.

 

            Alina wanted more of the man. She wanted to cum from him. The man gave a surprised yelp as she placed a finger in his bare ass and pushed him inside. His legs stuck out of her pussy which Alina grabbed onto and began to thrust him in and out of her snatch. The man sucked in air bubbles as he found them and soon felt the walls close in on him. "Uuhhhh! AHHHHHH!" the giantess moaned. Her climatic cries echoed throughout the stadium. The man inside popped out like a cork. He coughed and sputtered clearing his lungs of her secreations.

 

            "Aw you're all sticky! Let me take care of that" she said picking up the weakened man. She toseed him into her mouth and sucked him clean. The man felt her taste buds rubbing aganist his manhood and got another erection. He was too exhausted to pleasure himself but with Alina's skillfull tongue, she felt his dick poking her palate. She chuckled at his horniess abandon.

 

            "Perveted human. He's getting off inside the same place where so many of his kind met their end" she thought. She felt him tense up and tasted a small salty substance on her tongue. She pulled out the man who was now barely moving. "Was it good for you?" she asked smiling. "I thought you were gonna eat me" he said between gasps. "Nonsense. Why would I eat my favorite human?" she said. "I'm your favorite?" he asked smiling. "Don't get any ideas. You satisfy me is all. Now rest. The night is young and i want more of your tasty seed" she growled.

 

Elsewhere in L.A....

 

            Aaron was outside relaxing on the beach. He was on leave now that the operation was over but he was not happy. Not at all. "Come on Aaron let's play!" Lisa said splashing huge waves in the water. "No thanks kiddo. You might drown me or crush me under those big feet of yours" Aaron said trying to laugh. The giant girl just shrugged and continued playing. Since he got back, there had been changes. The Ingress family had been given refugee status but that didn't mean they were without escort. Even now with their approved free time, armed soldiers kept an eye on the giantesses. Leila was estatic to see her family spared the fate of obliteration by the antimatter bomb. She didn't stop crying for a half hour when they showed up at the base. Kelly and Lisa didn't truly understand what the big deal was but their mother did.

 

            "Oh my god the human ws telling the truth" she muttered seing her little sister alive. It took convincing to not put them in chains. Seeing the young girl made them rekunctantly let them live there unrestrained. The kids felt cooped up after a few days undergorund and begged to go outdoors. Base command felt it an unnecessary risk to them and the populace but there was an incident that changed that.

 

            "Say it one more time dickhead!"Aaron said gripping Rogers' collar. "I said you're acting like a dumbass for crying over a dead program! She wasn't even real man!" Rogers shouted."She was moody, jealous, brave, and kind! She listened to anything I had to say! She saved our fuckin' lives you ingrate! Don't you dare say Sarah wasn't real! SHE WAS REAL!" Aaron said slugging Rogers in the face. The two exchanged blows in the large room until some soldiers broke up the fight. As they were restrained, their commander walked into the room.

 

            "Is there a problem gentleman?" the man in uniform asked. He saw that the men were brused and Rogers had a bloody nose. “Me and private Rogers had a.... difference of opinion sir" Aaron said. "Well settle it Lt. Person" the commander said. "Yes sir" Aaron muttered. "I didn't come here to break up your little sparring session. I' m here to give your squad some r&r. By the looks of it, you all need it. You're on leave for the next two weeks" the commander said.

 

            "You still thinking about that A.I. girl?" Leila asked rubbjng her finger on his head. "Yeah, these past few months really make me question the definition of human. She was human in just about every definition of the word except a flesh and blood body. Hell, look at you. The only difference between us is your size. The term Ingress is really the name of your society and not your species. I...I'm tired of losing people Leila" Aaron said hugging her leg.

 

            "I'm afraid you're gonna lose more people under your command Aaron before this war is over. They will be comming. This is only a lull in the storm" Leila said frowning. "You really think so? We havent see another incursion since we got back" Aaron said. "Aaron. Your people obliterated one of our cities. One in only a few. Your people killed over 60,000 of us! That's over a quarter of our population! Would you just surrender?" she asked. "No, no I wouldn't. I would exact unholy vengence on whoever did that" Aaron said. "Damn straight. Now let's enjoy ourselves while we have the time and worryfree stress to do so" Leila said smiling.

 

            "Couldn't have said it any better myself" a voice said. They turned arond to see it was Julia wearing a swimsuit. "Julia!" Lisa said stomping out of the water. Her foot falls caused tint tremors in the sand nearly knocking Julia down. The girl scooped her up and hugged her. The soldiers watching quickly drew down on her. "Easy men. Just a kid excited to see a friend" the officer in charge said. "Sorry sir. Still trying to get used to Ingress not wanting to kill us" a private said. "Aren't we all son" the officer said.

 

            "Woah, easy squirt! You don't want to squish me right?" Julia said to Lisa. "Oopsie, sorry Julia" the kid said sheepishly. "Just be careful sweetie. I'm not big and strong like you" Julia said. "I'm not that strong" Lisa said. "Strongest kid in the world!" Julia said laughing. The two played with each other as the others watched. "Hey, where's Kelly?" Aaron asked.

 

            "Being a moody teen" Leila said pointing to a cove. Inside was Kelly. She didn't want to go to the beach. She wanted to go home. She wanted to "play" with some humans but found out real quick that they were armed and coukd kill. It didn't help that it was her mating time. She constantly felt horny as fuck and had no male Ingress to mate with. If she could, she would use a human to satisfy her urges. Now she lay in the large cove in a makeshift swimsuit made out of a tarp. She wanted some privacy as she fingered herself trying to allieveiate her horniess.

 

            As she fingered her pussy, she heard a sound. The sound of human voices. Her head turned to the direction of the sound and was surprised to see two human males. One, around 37 looked like he was the father, the other 15 was the son. Their suntanned skin looked appealing to her. She didn't know that they had come there to fish.

 

             Ever since the beginning of the war, the transportation business was sporatic at best. Food shortages were everywhere. The coastal cities coped by relying on seafood like they have done for centuries. These two were doing just that but this time they would find more than just fish.

 

            "Dad lets drop lines here" the teen said. "Looks good to me. This cove might be ripe with fish" the father said. Kelly quietly slunk toward them like the sexual predator she was. They sat on the rocks with not a care in the world. "Man this would be perfect if your mom was still with us" the father said. "Yeah mom always *mmmpft*!" the teen was saying before Kelly snatched him from behind. The startled man turned to see the giant teen stripping the boy of his clothes. "Jason! Let him go you bitch!" he shouted.

 

            "He's my insurance that you obey me. You will do as I say or he becomes a late lunch. Understand?" Kelly said. The man nodded in compliance. "First things first. Get naked. I'm really need to mate and you're gonna be my partner for today" she said. The man did as he was told and took off his shorts and sandals. He stood nude in front of the giantess. His fear kept him from getting an erection though. Kelly frowned at this. She toseed the teen into her mouth and moved him toward her cheek for safe keeping.

 

            "I suggest you chub up or else" she said. The frightendd man desperately began to wank his cock to save his son. Thankfully it worked. Kelly smiled and motioned him to walk toward her pussy. "Fuck me. Fuck me worthless male or else" she said. The man did not want to have sex with an Ingress. "Please don' do this. The only other woman I ever had sex with was my late wife. The only one I ever loved" he begged. "Then she won't hold it aganist you for fucking a teen goddess like myself to save your son. Now get screwing" she said coldly.

 

            The man shed a tear as he inserted his cock into her pussy. Kelly was in heat so she immediately felt his tiny prick on her folds. The man figured the faster it was over the better. He pumped her snatch as hard as he could. The sweat dripped off his body as he copulated with the horny massive teen. Kelly's sex drive had gotten more ramped up and ended up shoving the man deep into her pussy.

 

            Thr man barely had time to scream before his entire body was encased in tons of dripping genital. Kelly felt him panicking and his struggles only enhanced her experience. Every time he would crawl to her enterance, it was met with a 7 ft. finger pushing him back in. The man clawed the walls to survive and at one point struck her g spot. Kelly yelped and jerked her way to a sizzling climax. When she gasped and clenched her teeth, she tasted blood. She had bitten down on the boy. Now the poor teen was bleeading to death from a severed arm. She could feel his wailing moans of pain in her mouth.

 

            "He's gonnna die now anyway. Might as well get it over with" she thought as she began chewing. The boy's cries grew weaker as she crunched and chewed her victim. Soon they were gone. She swallowed his pulped corpse and picked her teeth free of meat and bone. She nearly forgot how she promised to spare the teen to his dad. Kelly felt no movement from the man in her pussy. She reached in and pulled him free. The poor man was lodged agnist her cervix. She held him and noticed he wasn't breathing. She poked his chest and saw that when she did, a trickle of fluid dribbled from his mouth.

 

            "The vermin drowned in my juices. Pity, he fucked well for a human. Least I can do is bury him next to his son" she said dropping his body into her bloodstained mouth. She let his lifeless body slide down her throat and with a *gulp* sent him to rest next to the pile of digesting meat that was once his son. Kelly, feeling better, walked back to where her family was.

 

            Lisa saw her big sister and waved to her to come join her in the water. Kelly just waved back and sat down next to her mom. "So you grace us with your presence?" her mom Cindy asked. "Time of the month mom. I feel better though" Kelly smiled. When she smiled Cindy saw something that sent her into panic. "Blood on your teeth. There is blood on your teeth!" Cindy said grabbing her daughter's head. "Tell me you didn't eat a human just now" she whispered. "Yeah so what? Not like anyone saw me" Kelly said. "You don't know that! We are prisoners here!" Cindy said to her.

 

            "Yeah I got that when they pointed guns at us when we got here. We just have to wait until help arrives. They will know we are missing back home and send a rescue party" Kelly said. Cindy clenched her eyes as tears fell from them.  She couldn't let them still believe that they were simply captured and that their home and comrades were looking for them.

 

            "Kelly honey, I need to tell you something" she said telling her what transpired. After a few minutes, Cindy finished breaking the news to her older daughter. Kelly collapsed onto the sand in shock. "No....YOU'RE LYING! My friends, my home, they can't be gone!" Kelly screamed. Her screaming got the attention of her sister who came trotting over. "Kelly what's wrong why are you crying? Did you get in trouble?" Lisa innocently asked. Kelly saw her sister but she also saw Julie sitting on her shoulder.

 

            "YOU! It's all your fault! You damn humans took everything from me!" she ssid lunging at them. Cindy grabbed Kelly before she could get to Julie. It took all her strength to restrain the giant teen. "Not everything sweetie. You still got us" Cindy said holding her daughter. Kelly sobbed into her mother's chest. Her new reality weighed heavily on her grief stricken heart. Now it would soon be time to tell Lisa.

 

            Cindy tried her best to tell Lisa but her young mind was too confused to understand death on a city-wide scale. For kids like her death was too vague without a body to see. What made her cry was when she was told she could never see her friends again. "No I wanna go home! I wanna see Mary, and Jacob, and Liz again!" she said bawling her eyes out. Julia looked at the pitiful child crying for friends that had been vaporized. "Goddamn this fuckin' war" Julia quietly cursed. Julia rubbed the tear stained cheek of the giant kid. "I know it doesn't seem like it now but you will be okay. I can be your friend and so can Aaron. Ain't that right Aaron?" Julia cried out.

 

            "You got that right. Be my friend and live with us!" Aaorn said waving. Lisa perked up hearing this."I can live with you?" she asked. She didn't know that technically she had no choice in the matter. "Yep but you still have a bedtime" Aaron said. Lisa giggled a little. "We won't let anything happen to you sweetie" Julia said kissing the huge cheek. Lisa hugged Julia to her face tightly. "Hey watch the snot kiddo!" Julia said dodging a drop from her runny nose.

 

            Cindy's attitude towards the humans was changing by the day since they got there. Today was no different. Seeing her child soothed by a human had eased her attitudes again toward them but the smouldering ashes of old feelings were still there. After all they did destroy all she knew. She asked herself if humans really could coexist with Ingress if something really bad were to happen. She got her answer 24 hrs. later.

 

            Kelly had to take a shit. Normally this wouldn't be a problem but the bones of the father and son would be discovered. If the military saw this they would at the very least throw her in chains, at the worst, kill her. Cindy knew this and told her to hold it till she thought of something. "What's wrong? Kelly has been fidgiting for 3 hours now" Leila asked seeing her niece in obvious discomfort. Cindy told her the problem. "Oh fuckin' christ! We have to do something!" Leila said.

 

            "Why so serious?" Aaron said walking over smiling. "Kelly did something fuckin' stupid!"  Leila said to him. She whispered to him what she did. Aaron just rolled his eyes. "If she wasn't your fuckin' niece... Alright, I got a plan" Aaron said. Aaron walked out of the room down the hallway. He started digging through the trash in the Canteen. "Paydirt" he said finding a loaf of moldy bread. He smuggled it into his jacket and returned to the large room. "Eat this. It will make you sick pretty bad" he said handing it to Leila.

 

            "Why do I want to get sick? That's the stupidest....oh" she said realizing the plan. She slyly ate the tiny piece of bread and waited. Sure enough, the mold was working on her stomach. The beauty of it was her metabolism immediately recognized the dangerous toxin and proceeded to expel it. Leila stood up and told Kelly to head to the bathroom. Kelly told the guard to let her pass to the special room for waste disposal.

 

            Leila wated a few seconds and then ran toward it as well. "Excuse me! Very sick! Please move!" she yelled. The guards said nothing. The "I got the shits" look is the same if you're 6 ft. tall or 200 ft. tall. Kelly just finished her business and sure enough there was the skeleton and bones of humans there. Leila quickly and noisily relieved herself over what Kelly did. Disgustingly, the evidence to her crime was litterllly covered up.

 

            Cindy and now Kelly was impressed that a human stuck out his neck to save them even after they killed one of their own kind...again. "I guess humans and Ingress can be friends after all" Cindy thought. As the days and then weeks ticked by, Cindy's family had begun to grow accustomed to their new life. There was less security assihned to them and there were even talks of schooling the children. The higher ups thought, "Change a society by changing their young" was an ideal course of action instead of house arrest for the rest of their lives.

 

            Aaron was off on a recon mission in Nevada while the 4 giantesses were having fun trying out something called "camping”. One of their freedoms was being allowed to use the digital library on the base. When they found a file on fun activities, Lisa begged the base commander to let them go camping. He figured that since they were behaving, they should be rewarded. After all a happy giantess is a peaceful one right?

 

            They were brought under the cover of darkness to a forest far removed from the public.No one was ready to expose them to the people. The possiblilty of riots or assaination attempts would be certain. The family trudged up the slopes to find a clear spot to no avail. "Aw to hell with it" Cindy said knocking down trees to clear a path. After the woman fell enough trees to make a lumberjack jealous, they began to set up tents.

 

            Borrowing tents from then Red Cross, they relaxed and fell asleep think about what human things they could do next. In the middle of the night, a thunderstorm broke out. Lightning crashed down all around them as they tried to sleep. At one point they noticed something was wrong. The orange glow overshadowed any light from the thunderbolts. Cindy poked her head out and saw that nearby the lightning had started a forest fire.

 

            "Wake up everyone! Fire outside!" Cindy yelled. "Did you say...oh shit fire!" Leila said seeing the growning blaze. They quickly got their stuff and headed down the slope. Where were the guards you might ask? They were asleep in their armored vehicles. They figured the family was going nowhere at 3 in the morning.

            They could see that lightning had sparked fires at other locations as they descended. The rain and wind had stopped but now there was another sound sound in the air; screaming. "Mommy what is that?" Lisa said rubbing her eyes. "Someone is in trouble honey" Cindy said. "We got to help them mommy! I don't people like Julia to die!" Lisa cried. Cindy looked at her daughters pleading eyes and relented. "Fine but stay close" Cindy said.

 

            Cindy thought she was crazy to risk her family's life to save humans. In honesty, she had begun to like them. Her people had no concept of selflessness. It was for you and your offspring, no one else. They found the source of the screams. A fire had surrounded a camp ground. Three familes had grouped together to escape the inevitable.

 

            "Grab handfuls of dirt and throw it on the fire!" Cindy shouted. All four began gouging out the earth with their bare hands and started dropoing the dirt on the fires. The familes thought it was a miracle. The fire grew weaker and weaker for every gust of earth-smelling air. They could'nt see the Ingress family through the smoke. After 15 minutes of dropping dirt, they had finally created a fire break good enough to give everyone time to escape.

 

            "Quickly this way!" Leila shouted. The families followed the booming voice till they saw who it belonged to. The family froze in terror seeing the giantesses. "Oh god don't hurt us!" one man begged. Cindy liked how he was begging for their lives. "No I musn't think that way. The humans deserve the chance to live with us in peace" she thought. "We mean you no harm human male. Who do you think saved your lives?" she asked. The humans looked at each other in bewilderment.

 

            They had fled the city months ago when they saw people being snatched off the street and raped or eaten. "I know you! I fuckin' know you!" one man said pointing to Leila. This was the moment she had been dreading. "I saw this bitch eat this one kid right off the street! He was minding his own business doing his work when you just come along and fuckin eat him!" he said shouting at her.

 

            Leila gasped at the memory it triggered. She had been there only 4 days and was still having fun toying with humans. She still remembered how it felt to eat that surfer when they first arrived and she wanted to feel that again. She watched the crowd of workers in the street and found one that looks delicious to her. A 17 year old boy was collecting scrap and didn't notice the shadow over him until it was too late. She reached down and plucked him from the street. His screams were being ignored by the others. "Better him than me" most thought.

 

            She stripped him bare and tossed him into her mouth. His salty flavor made her mouth water. She sucked on his small body like it was a salty peanut and chuckled whe she felt his prick poking her tongue. Her motions with her tongue had caused an involintary erection. She sucked as hard as she could crushing the boy under the presssure. The vacuum had robbed him oxygen and horrificly caused him to erotic aphxyiate. His dying body came on her tongue. Leila smiled knowing what happened and tilted her head back and let his body simply slide down her throat *gulp*

 

            "What are you all staring at? Get back to work!" she yelled to the people. Now the realization of what she had done made her sick. "I'm sorry! I'm not like that anymore!" she cried. "Sorry won't bring back that family's kid!" the man said. Leila burst into tears. "Hey don't be mean to my auntie Leila!" Lisa said stomping her sandal-clad foot on the ground. The tremor knocked the guy on his ass. "Oh what about you? Bet you ate someone or maybe you played with them till they broke! You're a monster like them I bet just waiting to eat one of us!" he yelled. Lisa began to tear up. "I would never eat Julia! She's my friend. Waaaaaahhhh....." she said wailing.  "Who the fuck is Julia?" the man asked.

 

            Cindy had enough. She grabbed the man forcefully and brought him to her face. "Julia is my daughter's best friend. Best human friend. Now I suggest you stop attacking the people who saved your family from burning alive" she said glaring at him. He nerviously nodded at her. Cindy put him back down and he quickly ran down the mountain with his family. The other two families stuck around though. They had figured something was off about them. No one had ever see an Ingress child and figured they might be an AWOL family, especially Leila.

 

            "Come we will lead you to safety. Uhhh....scratch that. Girls break out the tents. Looks like more rain incoming" Cindy said feeling raindrops on her skin. They pitched tents and even offered to share them with the humans. Seeing how the thought of walking down a mountain, at night, in the rain, with possible mudslides, was unappealing, they took them up on it.

 

            One family was in the womens tent, the other in the childrens tent. Much to their surprise it was rather warm in the tents. The giantesses’ body heat was like a space heater for them. As everyone dozed and the rain fell, one teen in the children's tent was falling in love. Michael had never seen such a pretty girl before. Her tits were the size of a backyard swimming pool. He didn't care that she was Ingress. All he knew was her name was Kelly and she was fuckin' hot.

 

            The rising and falling of her tits as she breathed in the night. The sultry beach tan on her skin. The red nail polish (car paint actually) on her toes. This was driving Michael nuts.  Michael got up and moved away from his parents. He walked to the left side of her body where no one could see him. There he began jerking off to relieve his pent up stress. He wasn't careful enough however. Kelly awoke to his grunting. Their eyes met and Michael did a "oh shit" double take. Kelly nearly burst out laughing.

 

            "Oh don't let me interrupt anything" she whispered. Michael was humiliated. He was caught jerking in front of his new crush. Kelly saw the pain on his face. He was cute to her but hated the expression he had now. "It's alright. Makes me feel sexy to be the object of worship for your cock. Besides, it's not like you raped me"she said in a lewd voice.  The word cock coming from her mouth made him get hard again. "That's the spirit. Let's have some fun" she said picking him up and sneaking out of her tent.

 

            It was still raining as she lay on the ground. She dropped Michael on her stomach. "You like me right? Oh course you do or you wouldn't be jerkin' off to me" she said rubbing his crotch. "I think I love you" he said. Kelly was taken aback by that word. Leila explained what love was to her but didn't understand it emotionally. "Can I kiss you?" he asked. Kelly nodded nerviously still emotionally confused. Michael walked up her chest making her giggle when his bare feet brushed her skin. Michael had to use every hit of control not to tackle her tits as he passed them. When he got to her face, he climbed her chin and kissed her giant lips. Michael hugged her mouth as he licked and kissed her. It was a tiny feeling but Kelly still felt it.

            "You can do more if you want" she said taking off her makeshift bra. Michael returned to her tits ans began to lovingly squeeze them. He kneeded her nipples hard from arousal and rainwater. Kelly had mated before and knew foreplay but never did she experience such gentleness. Her arousal was now intimacy. It frightened and excited her.

 

            "Please fuck me Michael. I want to be fucked by you" she cooed. Michael, the 15 year old 10th grader, the same boy who was once made fun of for being a virgin, was about to lose his virginity to a giantess. Michael hopped off her chest and made a beeline to her now exposed pussy. Micharl had seen what a vagina looked like before of course but never like this. It was like looking at a picture of one at 1000x zoom. 

 

            Michael let loose a groan as he inserted his cock into her pissy lips. Kelly let out a moan feeling her sensitive lips stroked by his tiny prick. Michael held on to her crotch as he fucked her. Kelly pinched her nipples as he felt his pace quicken each passing minute. "Fuck me harder Michael! Fuck my big pussy!" she cried as he pounded her as best as he could. Because of his age, it took little time for him to cum. Henblew his tiny load into her pussy and promptly fell back onto the grass.

 

            "Wanna go again?" Kelly said patting her wet pussy. The teen needed no encouragement to fuck his pretty crush again. The two fucked till dawn and Kelly snuck back to her tent with the sleeping and drained Michael. She laid down and fell asleep with him on her chest. His father awoke soon after and saw that his son was missing. He panicked thinking he was eaten in the night but was surprisred to see him asleep on the giant teen’s topless chest. "Way to go son" he said relieved.

 

            They say good things never last. This was true this time as well. It had been 3 months since the mission and now Aaron was told to go to Lunar City to pick up a new weapon. "Why me" he wondered.  Aaron wanted to go back to L.A. He missed the growing intimacy that was growing between Leila and him. He even brought up the concept of marriage. Leila was fascinated at the idea. The thought of living with your mate appealed to her if it was Aaron.

 

            He stepped off his transport and took a taxi to his hotel.  Aaron collapsed exhausted on his bed. He had been travelling for almost 24 hours. Sure the transports were fast getting to the moon but waiting for a launch window was aggravating. “Must be some good tunes on the radio” he said turning it on. He frowned hearing the techno they called music there. “Shit what I would give to hear some classic rock from the 20th century” he said. All of a sudden, the Rolling Stones began playing from his wristcomm

 

            Aaron glanced at his wristcomm wondering how it knew to play that. He stared at the glowing screen asking himself if it had a voice recognition system. “Yeah but I never loaded music on it” he said to himself.  He stretched out listening to the sounds not paying attention to the screen displaying the words “is that better?”

 

            He had dozed off and was woken up by his wristcomm beeping. “Yes who is it?” he said. “Hey Lt. It’s me Rick” the voice said. “Oh sorry sir. What time is it? Is it past the time you wanted to meet?” he asked. “Naw kid. That’s a few hours away. Thought you might want to come over for dinner” he said. “Sounds nice. Been awhile since I had a dinner at a table” Aaron said. “Then head on over. I’ll upload the address to your comm” Rick said.

 

            Aaron headed to the address and rang the bell. “Evening Lt. Please come on in” Rick said showing him in. Aaron walked into the house and was greeted by Amy setting the table. “Whoa” Aaron said seeing the 9 ft. girl with a baby bump. “This is my fiancée Amy” Rick said to him. “H-hi Amy” he stammered. “Evening Lt.” she said. “Please just call me Aaron” he said blushing. Aaron had heard stories of how tall the lunar citizens were but seeing was believing. They ate dinner and made small talk. Aaron answered questions about the war and his experiences on the Ingress homeworld. Rick and Amy just sat awed at the man’s luck and bravery. Amy noticed after a while that Aaron was stealing glances at her. “First time seeing a lunar person?” she asked.

 

            “Yeah, my uncle told me stories about how the lower gravity makes you guys grow tall but I didn’t think that tall” he said embarrassed that he was caught staring. Amy got conscientious about her height again. Rick wriggled in his chair at the uncomfortable atmosphere. “I bet I look strange to you huh” Amy said with a nervous smile. “Not at all ma’am. My girlfriend is an Ingress” he said trying to be nonchalant. “What?! You never said anything about that! How did that come about? How did you guys meet?!” Rick said. Aaron told him the story of how they met.

 

            “So you stabbed and punched her out and dragged her to your base?” Rick said. “Well when you say it like that I sound like a caveman” Aaron said laughing. His joke and story broke the tension. Aaron went on to tell them how he was teaching her and her family how to love and live in peace in their society. “Do you think it will work?” Amy asked. “What’s the alternative? Kill each other off?” Aaron said. “I hope not. Keep at it Aaron. You’re a lucky goy in more ways than one” Rick said. “No, you’re lucky man to have such a beautiful woman” Aaron said smiling.

 

            As he said that a small electric shock shot through his arm. “OW fuck!” Aaron said. “You okay man?” Rick said. “Yeah my comm shocked me. Must be on the fritz” he said. “Well we be better get going to our appointment. Man these guys keep weird hours” Rick said. “Go ahead without me.” Aaron said stepping out of the house. Aaron walked the streets looking for a particular shop. He had promised Lisa a moon rock as a souvenir. He mused at the thought that the rock would be like a tiny pebble to the giant child. He found an out of the way shop for tourists and got a rock the size of his fist. He then waited for a passing Taxi.

 

            “Man that girl had huge tits. Wouldn’t mind fuckin’ her” Aaron said to himself. As he said that, his wristcomm gave him another shock, this time harder. “GODDAMMIT! Getting rid of this thing right now!” he said ripping off the comm. He was about to chuck it when a female voice cried out from it. “No don’t throw me away!” it said. Aaron gasped as he recognized the voice. “S-Sarah it that you?” he choked out. “It’s me Aaron! Took you long enough to notice!” she said. “But how!?” he asked. “Just before the STRIKE exploded, I wanted to be with you forever. I wished for it so hard it must have triggered comm system and uploaded a backup of me. I didn’t know I could do that. I took me this long to defrag me to the point I could talk. Sorry I made you cry” she said.

 

            “You heard me crying?” Aaron said tearing up. “Yeah, I did. I felt happy that you cared about me to cry” she said. “Then what were those shocks earlier?” Aaron asked. “You should know why you dirty minded asshole” she said sternly. “Oh, that’s why” he said. “You have more than enough woman in Leila, literally” she said. Aaron felt embarrassed that he was caught. “You’re right. Absolutely right” he said shaking his head. “You won’t tell her right?” he asked. “Nope she might go off and eat you or something” Sarah giggled. Aaron laughed and his laughs turned into sobs. “Aaron?” Sarah asked concerned. “I’m okay just happy to joke around with you again” Aaron sid trying to stop crying. “Come’on crybaby. We need to go to the meeting” Sarah said. “You’re right. TAXI!” he yelled seeing a cab down the street.

 

            As Aaron got reaquanted with a declared dead friend, 8 hours earlier on the Ingress homeworld, the Empress and her people had finished their preperations on the Ark. "Milady, we are ready for transfer" the technician said. "Then procee. Target coordiantes are Los Angeles" she ordered. The ship cleared its moorings and crept forward to a circular gate pulsing with energy. The Ark made contact and slowly sailed through it.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Part 2 coming VERY soon!