- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Slightly graphic in some parts

                It had been over a month since the Invasion started and humanity had its hands full in making sure they weren’t wiped out. Battle after battle ended with the Ingress the victor but now with the west coast back under humanity’s control, a glimmer of hope had appeared.  The resistance had shown that the Ingress wasn’t invincible and that victory wasn’t just a desperate dream anymore.  Aaron levied the winning blow in securing Los Angeles and the resistance had successfully captured cities like San Francisco, San Diego, Seattle and Portland. These victories had a high cost though. Thousands lost their lives in the operation. The grim fact that the absence of bodies due to being vaporized left many labeled MIA but the soldiers who fought and survived knew better.  Did the Ingress just let the humans keep their hard won cities? No, not in the least. The Ingress counter-attacked for weeks like clockwork.  For every Ingress that died, the resistance lost a minimum of 200 lives.  The cites, once teeming with citizens that worked and lived in gleaming buildings and beautiful skylines now routinely pulled their fallen brethren from destroyed buildings  or tried to find a place to live that wasn’t obliterated by a shock cannon. They lived day to day wondering if it would be their last.  As hard as life had become, there was a whisper of an Ingress that had been captured alive and was being held at an undisclosed location. This rumor gave people hope that a way could be found to win this war before victory became as bitter as defeat.

                Aaron sat in the cockpit of his STRIKE bored to tears. He was on hot standby just in case an Ingress attack took place. *beep* *beep* “Aaron it is now 1800 hrs. The standby window has now expired” the AI said. “Thanks Sarah” Aaron said. “Why do you insist on calling me that human name?” Sarah asked. “Well it felt weird calling you AI with that pretty voice so I chose one from an old girlfriend” Aaron said stretching. “Hmm…understood. You chose a name of someone you loved. Do you love me?” Sarah asked. Aaron coughed up the water he was drinking. “No Sarah. We saved each other’s lives bunches of times but I’m not in love with you. I like you as a friend though” Aaron said flabbergasted.  There was an awkward silence in the cockpit as Aaron opened it. Aaron walked away until he heard Sarah say something. “I like you too Aaron” she said. “If I didn’t know better I’d say I just hurt her feelings” he thought as he exited the hangar. Aaron was stationed in a large underground facility cut into the hills surrounding Los Angeles. They severed as resistance HQ for the city but also as a prison for an Ingress; Leila. Because of his new odd title of an Ingress combat specialist, he was given access to her “room”. Leila spent her days being experimented on. She struggled against her large chains that held her in place. She couldn’t understand why they didn’t kill her outright. To her, prisoners made no sense. They ate your food. Occupied soldiers that had to guard them. And if they got sick or injured, you used precious medicine in their treatment. She was afraid to die but as the weeks ticked by, she now welcomed it. Every day they injected her with some drug or extracted blood. Today they painfully extracted bone marrow from her hip. The doctors were surprised when the drill couldn’t pierce her bone. They discovered that after almost an hour of drilling. “Just fucking kill me already!” Leila yelled. A man walked up to her but kept his distance from her face. “Oh we might kill you but only after we have extracted every scrap of precious bio-data from your monstrous body” he sneered. A man brought in a large diamond tipped drill and inserted it into her open wound and began the process again. A minute of drilling and a sickening crack was heard. Leila let out an ear-piercing scream in the room. “We have hit the marrow point” a doctor said. “Good now extract the sample” he said to a man on a yellow hazard suit. Nurses and doctors cringed at the man who wedged his body into the wound. Leila screamed and cried from the pain and felt a sharp burning and a pull. Leila ended up fainting from the stress. The man pulled himself out, his hazard suit now red and dropped the huge syringe onto a cart.  

                Aaron watched them doing this and nearly threw up. He could only watch them leave the room for the lab to analyze the new samples. Aaron felt conflicted. He knew she was the enemy but without her uniform she looked like a regular woman. Pretty as fuck and 200 ft. tall but a woman nonetheless. Seeing her writhe and cry out in pain while she was chained to the floor naked was working on his conscience. Aaron stood there for the next half-hour trying to remind himself that that woman killed and ate humans like it was sport. He was nearly finished convincing himself when he heard her sobbing. “Please just let me die. Don’t hurt me anymore….” she sobbed to herself. Seeing those large tears roll down her rosy cheeks was messing with his heart. “Fuck this.  She’s the enemy plain and simple” he said turning to leave the room. Aaron bumped his shin against a rolling table and made him cry out in pain. “Who’s there?! Come back to steal another piece of me!?” Leila said sniffling. Aaron walked over to her so they could see each other.  “You don’t look like the others; like a doctor” she said sneering. “Because I’m not. I’m a pilot. In fact I was the one you defeated you in your last battle” Aaron said. “YOU!” she yelled struggling against her chains. She fought her chains until she stopped from exhaustion. She sniffled and fought not to cry. “Bet you enjoy seeing me like this” she said. “No I don’t” Aaron said quietly.  “Liar. You humans get off in torturing your prisoners unlike us who have the honor in killing defeated soldiers” she said looking at the ceiling.  “You attacked us first. We are only defending ourselves against ruthless invaders. We only want to survive” he said. “So do us. We conquer territories so we can survive. I only do what I must to ensure the survival of our race” Leila said. “Does that include crushing and eating civilians?” Aaron said. Leila was silent. “Though so fuckin’ hypocrite” Aaron said coldly. “You call us hypocrites? The last world we came from had humans like you. They enslaved the weaker population and set themselves up as gods” she said.*

*(Author’s note: Leila is referring to the events that took place in my previous story “Our Vacation”)

                “Nothing you humans do makes sense. Look at those humans over there. The male obviously wants to fuck the female but does other things in lieu of it” she said pointing at a window to her room. Aaron glanced over to where she was pointing and saw a man in uniform giving a heart shaped box to a woman. It was then that Aaron remembered that today was Feb. 14; Valentine’s Day. “He’s giving her a Valentine” he said. “Fuck’s a Valentine? Is it a weapon to use against us?” she asked. Aaron laughed. “No we give them to people we love” he said. “Love? What’s love?” she asked. “Love is the feelings we have for someone we cherish and in some cases want to spend the rest of our lives with” he said. Leila had no idea what this love thing was.  Ingress only mated to perpetuate the species. In only rare cases do the male coexist with the female after sex and ever rarer still after childbirth. Not due to love but for convenience due to child raising. “You have no idea what I’m talking about” he said. “No” Leila said getting uncomfortable. “What about the feeling you have for a sibling or parent?” he asked. “We call that genetic fondness” she said remembering her younger sister back home.  “What about the male Ingres I killed before we fought? You reacted move violent that usual” Aaron said. “I…do not know” Leila said. “That feeling is linked to love. The urge to punish those who hurt or kill who you love. Sounds like you loved that man” he said. Leila thought back to the male Ingress that fucked her. She was smitten with his looks and smooth voice. Then remembering the cold feeling of loss and hot feeling of rage. Leila let loose a tear knowing that he was dead. “You humans have disturbing emotions” she said blinking away the tears. “You keep saying humans this and humans that. I think you are more human than you realize” he said to her. Leila jerked her head to face Aaron. His words cut her to the core. She looked into his face and saw that he was not leering at her or feared her.  “What is this Valentine?” she asked. “It’s usually some kind of chocolate” Aaron said. “Chocolate?” she asked. “You don’t know about chocolate either huh. Guess not since you are an alien after all” he said. Aaron reached into his pocket and pulled out a chocolate bar. Leila’s mouth watered at the thought of food other than the shitload of MRE’s she was being fed. “If I give it to you, you won’t eat me will you?” he asked. “No I won’t eat you. You’re the first human who didn’t hurt me or fear me. You intrigue me human” she said laying her head on the floor. Aaron cautiously walked to her open mouth. He saw saliva dripping off her teeth, teeth he knew had chewed up humans in the past. He was close enough to feel her humid hot breath on his body and he tossed the unwrapped candy onto her tongue. Leila’s eyes widened at the foreign sweetness. She never tasted something so good. The chocolate dissolved in seconds on her giant tongue but left a lasting impression.

                “Did you like it?” Aaron asked. “Yes! Are there other things as good as chocolate?” she asked like a kid. “Yeah quite a bit” Aaron answered. “What’s your name?” she asked. “Aaron. And yours?” he asked. “Leila” she answered.  Leila shifted her gaze nervously. “Aaron, does that count as a Valentine?” she asked. “Yeah I guess it does” Aaron said blushing. “Valentines are given to people you like right? Do you like me?” she said blushing. “I…don’t know” Aaron said. Leila frowned. “Humans are all the same” she thought to herself. “I don’t hate you. Not anymore” he said walking out of the room. Leila perked up hearing this and smiled. “What am I feeling? Is this love…for a human!?” she said shaking her head. Aaron walked to his quarters. “Jesus Christ. I got a computer in love with me and now a giantess alien. Why can’t I get a normal fucking person?” he said sighing.  Aaron fell asleep worrying about his new love life.

                “So what did you find from today’s sample?” the Major asked. “Well sir. We confirmed the reports that their DNA is 99.99% the same as ours” the scientist said. “That big damn bitch is human?” the Major asked. “More or less. It sounds incredible yes but keep in mind our DNA is 50% the same as a banana. It doesn’t take much to differentiate us from them so the .01% is most likely responsible for their size” the scientist said. “What else you discovered?” the Major asked. “Their bone structure is very different from ours. Their bones have a high iron content. This would explain how it supports their giant size. Another thing, their cell structure regenerates at a phenomenal rate. Her wounds we gave her today will heal completely in around 3 days. This means not only they can heal quickly from battle wounds it also explains a little about their reproductive process” the scientist said.  “Reproductive cycle?” the Major asked. “Yes, we removed  an egg cell from the giantess and saw that it’s the same size as a normal egg cell. It appears that one chromosome is damaged though. This damage could result from generations of interbreeding and could cause infertility. Now keep in mind that the bigger an organism the longer it takes for an offspring to gestate. No so for these Ingress. I estimate that a pregnancy for them is about 8 months” the scientist said. “So let me get this right. The woman can’t have kids. This might explain why they are so desperate to take our world.  They need our resources to fuel their dying society. Is her kind susceptible to bio or chemical weapons?” he asked.  “Chemical yes. Biological no. Her regeneration abilities would kill off any virus before it could kill her. Major I’d like to try something” the scientist said. “What you have in mind?” the Major said. “I want to try blending human DNA with hers. Our chromosomes look compatible” he answered. “To what end?” the major asked. “If successful we might replicate her healing ability” the scientist said. “Do it but keep me posted” the Major ordered.

                The Major exited the lab and headed to the R&D department. Leila’s weapons and equipment was being analyzed. “So what do you got for me today” the Major asked.  “Well we confirmed that their shield doesn’t protect from plasma fire which is kinds stupid. Like what about friendly fire right? Anyway, their shield blocks high frequency EM energy like lasers but let’s other EM energy through like visible light or in her case an EMP. Now we took apart her plasma pistol and tried using some of its technology in one of our laser rifles. When we learned what the energy core was made of, we could contain the high temperatures. There’s one prototype over there” he said pointing to a laser rifle that glowed green. The major picked it up and aimed it at a target. He pulled the trigger. The gun fired a green bolt of energy that set the target on fire. “Fuckin a!” How soon can we make more?” he asked. “That’s gonna take some time. Most of the materials are artificial. Hell a few didn’t exist until we discovered them in her pistol” the engineer said. “I’ll send the order to have them developed. Nice work by the way. Your reputation precedes you. They said that you were the next Einstein at MIT” the Major said. The engineer cringed. “Shit I forgot. Sorry…” the Major said.

MIT or Massachusetts Institute of Technology was hit hard in the opening days of the war.  The Ingress who had conquered Boston had come to MIT when they detected high dimensional energy dispersal.  The Ingress didn’t know that it was a harmless experiment. They assumed it was a weapon to be used on their homeworld. They struck like a natural disaster.  They wiped out security with their pistols and crushed fleeing students and scientists. The bright minds of their time were extinguished under the boots of these invaders. A few were killed for sport. The female Ingress commander had grown tired of crushing them and chasing them worked up an appetite. She saw one older teen climbing out of the rubble and promptly snatched him up. She licked her lips seeing the small 22 year old morsel screaming for his life. She ripped off his lab coat and clothes like she was shelling shrimp and tossed him inside her salivating mouth. His screams disappeared when she swallowed him whole. Her soldiers did the same and began to eat the surviving students and instructors. One cute nerdy girl met her fate when she tumbled down one Ingress’ throat. Another who had come there on scholarship was chewed to pulp by another; she was only 16. The small few who made it to safety could only watch as their friends and classmates died under their boots or succumbed to their hunger. The engineer talking to the Major was one of the lucky ones.

During the night, Aaron woke up. He felt thirsty and wanted a soda. He made his way to the canteen and heard some men talking. “You gonna do this?” one asked. “Fuck yeah man. Seeing that sexy body every day has got me going” his friend answered.  He assumed that he was taking about a nurse or other member of the staff. He was dead wrong. The men snuck into Leila’s room and saw her sleeping.  Since her capture, she was not permitted clothing. She needed to be ready for experimentation at any time. Convenient for scientists or perverts in the case of these two men. A man walked to her pussy and another walked to her foot. Leila felt something tiny poking her cunt and another tickling her sole. She moved her head and saw a man at her vagina. “What are you doing!” she cried. “About to fuck your large ass!” the man said. The man inserted his heard cock into the garage sized cunt lips and began to fuck her. The man near her foot was rubbing his cock on her sole moaning.  “Stop! Don’t rape me!” she cried. Leila couldn’t believe that this vermin human was raping her sexy combat trained 19 year old body. She sobbed as they used her body for their own lust. The man who was getting a footjob had climbed on top of her foot and was now fucking his cock between her toes. “You gonna fuck her foot all night?” his friend fucking her twat asked. “Hey man some people like tits. I like feet and this bitch got nice feet” he said. “Yeah well those feet have killed more than one man. Think about that while you have fun” his friend said. This actually made the man horinier. He began to fuck her toes faster. He steadied himself as he licked her salty skin and came. His tiny load landed at the base of her middle toe. His friend stated to moan himself. “No, don’t you dare cum inside me human!” she cried. He closed his eyes and felt something strike the back of his head. It was Aaron. He had heard her crying and went to check on her. He never expected to see her getting raped. Leila saw the fighting in the shadows. Then silence. “Who’s there?’ she asked surprisingly frightened. “It’s me Aaron” he said. Leila began to cry. Aaron walked to her face. He could see that she was visibly scared. “You okay?” he asked. “Don’t look at me!” she said trying to turn away. Aaron felt sympathetic to her pain. Seeing her cry after getting raped. Her pretty face stained with tears. He tried to deny the feelings he had but couldn’t. He was falling in love with the enemy. He was falling in love with Leila.

He petted her ear try to get her attention. “Leila look at me” Aaron said. Leila turned back to face Aaron. “Why did you help me?” she said to him. “No one deserves to be raped. POW or not” he said. “Aaron I feel funny around you. I feel safer around you and when you left earlier I felt sad. What’s wrong with me?” she asked. “Nothing. That’s love” he said. “When I look at you there’s something I want to do. Come closer. I promise I won’t hurt you” she said. Aaron cautiously walked closer to her face. He was shocked when he felt her lips on his face. “There” she said pulling back. “You wanted to kiss me?” Aaron asked. “That’s what you call it? We have kissing too but we only do it to heighten the mating ritual. This time was different. I wanted to kiss but not for mating. I just wanted to feel your warmth” she said. “Yep she loves me” Aaron thought to himself. “Can you stay next to me” she said. Aaron saw her pleading eyes and sat down and relaxed on her smooth skin. “Sure” he said.  Leila heard Aaron start snoring. She felt his small body on her skin and felt a different instinct pop into her head. Not the one that told her to destroy or to eat them. One that told her to protect them. “God, are there others like Aaron out there? What have we been doing? What if there’s another way? Can we coexist with the humans?” she wondered as she fell asleep.  For the first time, A human and Ingress enjoyed each other’s company. Neither one wanting to kill the other.

As the two slept, the wheels of fate turned once again. The Empress was reading the reports coming from the commanders on earth and she was not pleased. Another city had fallen to human control. The last report that came from the Toronto squad was a knee-high robot firing a red beam of light at a soldier and killing him. When the commander requested backup the screen went red again and the camera angle fell on the ground. She could see that her shield had failed. Then the robot came into view and *fttz* nothing. “These humans are proving to be more trouble than they are worth” she said to herself. She resolved herself to exterminate every last one. “Empress. An urgent message from the bioworks division” a man said to her. “Put her through” she commanded. “Empress. We believe we have found a cure to our infertility problem” the scientist said.  “What is it?” the Empress asked. “We tried to genetic engineer our DNA to solve the problem but when that failed we tried to find a way to substitute the damaged sequences. We found a compatible source in the humans. The sample retrieved by Commander Leila was the key. We need more samples though” she said. “Then you shall have some” she said. The Empress wanted to punish the humans for taking Ingress lives but chose another plan. One that suited both needs. She opened a channel to the squads in New York. “Yes Empress?” a female asked. I want you to collect humans. As many as you can. Then, by 1600 hrs. you  will evacuate the city” she said. “We are abandoning the city? Why?” the commander asked. “You are not to question. If you must know I plan to punish the humans for killing our brothers and sisters. Be out of the city by 1600 and prepared for transport. That is all” she said closing the channel.

The commander looked at the time. It was 1415 hrs. He relayed her orders to her soldiers and told them to round up as many humans as they could. The soldiers fanned out into the city and collected humans by the handful, dropping them into food or supply containers.  The people screamed as they did. Begging them not to take a loved one away. The female commander chose to round up some of the younger ones. She ripped off the roofs of classrooms that were busy teaching the propaganda of the Ingress. She eyed the frightened children and teens. To their surprise, she began snatching them from their desks one by one and jamming them into a container. She kept up the pace for almost an hour until her containers were full.  She bent down and grabbed an 11 year old boy so roughly; she yanked him out of his sneakers. She jammed him into the container and tried to shut it. She had done her job too well. The container wouldn’t close. She saw that the boy’s body was keeping it from closing. She pulled out his whimpering form and not caring shoved him into her mouth and swallowed. “It should close now” she said closing the container of young screaming humans. She looked at the time. It was now 1527 hrs. She radioed her soldiers to meet her at the education block immediately. They arrived at 1550 hrs. “Now we wait” she told them. One soldier patted his stomach as it growled. “Go ahead and feed on them if you want to. It won’t matter soon” she said. The soldiers began to grab the students and eat them one by one. One girl only 9 years old was eaten to sate the hunger of an Ingress. They decimated what was left of the student population and at 1600 hrs. a portal opened. The squad stepped through and was gone. People seeing this looked at each other not knowing what had happened. When it became clear they would not return, they cheered. “They gave up! They’re retreating!” the people cried.  For the next 3 days, people partied in Times Square, Central Park, anywhere they felt like it. They wanted to celebrate their freedom. Like clockwork, a portal appeared above New York 3 days later.

“Launch the Neutron Cascade device” the Empress ordered. The weapons chief opened the portal over New York and deployed the device through it. The people watched the portal wondering how many Ingress would come through. A sphere the size of an apartment building fell through as it closed and with a burst of intense light silenced the city. The flash faded and the city still stood. No structural damage occurred. People in New Jersey swore that it was a nuke but there was no mushroom cloud. The creepy thing they did notice was the lack of birds in the air. The next day, the military and civilians marched into the city. To their horror, all they saw was dead bodies. The streets were littered with them.  People panicked thinking it was some biological or chemical attack. The scientists testing the air found out it was contaminant free but slightly radioactive. “Jesus. They actually used one” a scientist said looking through a microscope. “What? What did they use?”  Colonel Longstreet asked. “A neutron bomb. They fucking sterilized the city! I can’t even find bacteria in the soil for fuck’s sake!” the scientist cried. The people in the lab stopped what they were doing. They realized that the Ingress could kill them all if they wanted. All they needed was a target and 3 days.  “I need to contact Washington HQ” the Colonel said stumbling out of the tent. As he did, the smell of the dead hit his nostrils. He still couldn’t believe that a city of 20 million was wiped out like someone killing a den of roaches. He tried to find a place downwind to make his call.

He was on his call for 3 hours. “Roger that sir. We can begin Operation Payback with the coordinate data in 5 days. I’ll send word to resistance bases for teams” he said.

People assembled at the Los Angeles HQ for the meeting for Operation Payback. A select group had been chosen; 12 in all. Aaron was one of them. He was chosen to back them up in the STRIKE in case shit went south. “Now you have your assignments. When you get there, you’re to head to the geographic center of your target area and activate the beacons. When that is done, get the fuck out of there. You have only 7 days to do this. Good luck” the Commander said. The group left and wondered how they would tell their friends that they might never come back. Going into battle was one thing but doing it on an alien world was something else. Aaron chose to spend it with Leila. With some convincing, they took off her arm shackles and gave her clothes. She was more cooperative with the doctors when they used anesthesia for tests and even answered questions posed to her. “You’re going to the homeworld?” she asked. “Yes, your people want to exterminate us. Last week they killed over 20 million people. We have decided to prove that we can do the same if we have to” he said. Leila couldn’t believe her ears. She didn’t want to hear Aaron talk about killing her people but she didn’t want them to kill off humans either. Leia was deeply conflicted. She could only desperately reason that the humans could only kill a few thousand with their bombs. Thousands that would definitely put a dent in the Ingress population but a necessary evil. She hoped that it would spell an end to the war.

“Why do I think I’ll never see you again?” Leila said crying again. Aaron looked at her and walked over to her crotch. He wedged himself into her panties and started to caress her gigantic pussy. “EEK! Stop that!” she said pulling her panties to the side and pulling Aaron off of her. “Got you to stop crying didn’t I?” Aaron said smiling. Leila giggled and picked him up and dropped him into her palm. “Funny. Let me wipe that smile off your face” she said tugging off his pants. “Hey what are you…oh fuck” he said feeling her slurp his small cock into her gigantic mouth. Aaron felt like he was going to melt from the most intense blowjob of his life.  He gripped her nose and instinctively began to fuck his cock between her huge lips. Leila grinned at his tiny motions and took a finger and pressed on his bare ass to keep him still. She increased the suction and Aaron yelped from the pain and pleasure. She felt his ass tense up and tasted his cum on her tongue. He fell back into her palm out of breath. “You’re tasty Aaron. A few weeks ago I would’ve eaten you right up” she said grinning. “And now?” Aaron asked. “Now I just want you to stay with me forever. What’s wrong with me? Just a little while ago I thought humans were just food or slaves. Now I can’t bear the thought of losing you. What happened?” she said. “Love happened. The power of love can do anything. Bring peace or happiness or turn an enemy to a friend” he said. “Aaron you must know that my people will kill you on sight if they see you. They have no mercy for humans. We must change that” she said pleading. “This plan is bigger than both of us. We can try to reason with the Ingress here but they have to see that we can kill them indiscriminately like they do to us” he said to her. “I know. I had to try right. I had to try to save the lives of my people” she said frowning. “I know. That’s love too by the way” he said hugging her face.

The next day, Aaron sat in a LAX hangar in his STRIKE. He awaited the departure time of his squad.  “You have been quiet the last few days” Sarah said. “Yeah. Sarah, is it possible to love a former enemy?” he asked. “You mean Leila correct. She loves you it seems” she said. “What?! How can you know that?” he asked surprised. “I heard you two talking the other day. Talking and other things” she said sounding annoyed. “You heard!?” he asked. “Of course. My onboard sensors can detect sounds over 3 miles away” she said. “Who told you to turn those sensors on?” Aaron asked. Sarah didn’t answer. “Sarah I asked you a question” Aaron said angrily. “Incoming transmission. We are to report to the transport pad at departure point B” she said. “Roger confirmation.  Don’t think this discussion is over by the way” Aaron said. He walked the STRIKE to the transport pad and stood with the other 11 troops. “Hope these coordinates work. It would fuckin’ suck to materialize in a wall or at the bottom of the ocean” Aaron said. “Dimensional transport in 10 seconds. 9…8…7…6…5…4…3…2…1…transport” a voice said. And like that they were gone…

Chapter End Notes:

Now that Aaron and squads of other humans have gone to the Ingress homeworld, what will they find? Will they succeed in their mission? Well one this is for sure. It won't be without problems. Stay tuned for the next chapter called "Face of the Enemy"