- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This one is more violent that the usual ones but it does play into the story. Read my story Stress Relief II for backstory

My name is Kim Masterson and this is the last day of my life. It all started on a day like any other day. I was sitting in front of the holo TV just mindlessly flicking about while my mom, dad, and Aunt Jennifer had gone grocery shopping. I was stuck babysitting my little brother. Man did he hate hearing that I would be in charge. Sure I'm only older my a few weeks but Jake still acts like he's 10 instead of 15. Oh, I guess you're wondering how my brother is a few weeks younger than me huh? A long time ago my dad knocked up my mom who happened to be his sister-in-law. Yeah, you can imagine how that goes over at the family reunions. "Hey, here comes that girl who has a cousin/brother!" is the usual fanfare. Still, even with the weird setup, we all love each other very much, including my bratty brother.

 

Speaking of which, I noticed him using the holo simulator more often nowadays. Wonder what's he up to? I peak into his room and saw he was playing video games. I took this chance to see what he had been up to. I walked down into the basement where dad kept the holo simulator and keyed up the history log. Weird, the log has gaps in it, especially one just a few hours ago. I know he was using it then. I've used it before for like relaxing on a beach or hiking in the Alps (hey dad showed me an old move called The Sound of Music so don't judge). Really tame stuff. Not like you could really do any kinky shit since the mandatory morality update to the software over a decade ago. I don't remember too much of it but I have a faint memory of playing in a realistic play set. Anyway, what could he be doing that he has to delete the history?

 

I began looking closer to date modified files in the directory. My brother is really smart but kinda careless sometimes. I saw a file that was modified earlier today. I opened the file. Inside was his crazy string of numbers with heading attached to them. One caught my eye though. "Size ratio? What's that mean?" I thought. I scrolled down and found an executable file. "Hope this doesn't fuck the computer up" I muttered as I clicked on it. The room changed all around me and didn't stop until a city much like our own had grown around me. There was something wrong though. The city was miniature! If this was real I'd be 400 ft. tall easily! I was amazed how detailed it was and then I saw it. A seat, no a throne, was sitting in the middle of the city. A leather throne with gold my size was just there like it was waiting for someone to sit down on it. I couldn't resist and sat down. There was a beep and a holo screen popped up.

 

"Do you wish to resume from previous save?" it said. "Yes" I said. The computer beeped and the streets were filled with people. So many people surrounded me and god they were tiny! No bigger than 3 inches and where they bowing?! They were chanting something. "Hail lord Jake!" they kept saying until some looked up at me. My brother had these tiny people worshipping him as a god! What problems did my brother have to create such a program? They stopped when they realized they were not worshipping my brother. "Are you a god too?" one of them shouted. I didn't know what to say. That moment I had to remind myself that these people weren't real. I could say or do anything I wanted here. Why not have some fun. Besides, it might give me a clue to why Jake made this program anyway.

 

"I am the elder sister of your god" I replied. The people murmured among themselves and bowed once more. "Forgive our impertance my goddess. We should have realized your divine nature by your stature" a man said. "All is forgiven. Tell me, what does my brother have you all do?" I asked curious. "Various things your grace. He consorts with the women and has us play for his amusement" he said. "Hmm...consorts with women you say?" I asked wondering how big a pervert Jake had become. "Yes my goddess. He especially likes his chosen ones" he said. "Chosen ones? He has chosen ones? Show me" I commanded. The man disappeared back into the crowd and emerged with 5 girls around my age. I squinted to look at them and each one was cute in her own way until I saw the fifth one. My blood boiled at her sight and I stood up. I was so angry I didn't even notice my footsteps crushing some of the crowd. Their blood stained my bare feet until I left the room of course and their holographic blood dissolved into so many pixels of light.

 

I ran up the steps to my brother's room and flung the door open. "You fucking pervert! Thought nobody would find out did you?! Well I did!" I yelled. "What are you talking about?!" Jake yelled. "What am I talking about?! Fine, I'll show you!" I yelled dragging him by his shirt collar. He was trying to yank himself free the whole time I was dragging him to the basement where the holo simulator was. When we hit the steps it must have dawned on him what I found because he stopped struggling. I tossed him into the simulator so hard he demolished a city block. Anyone in those buildings was surely dead but hell if I cared. Jake groaned trying to stand up. I looked around to find that fifth girl and found her huddled with the other four wondering why their goddess was so angry. I yanked her from the group and held her in my grip. "This is what I'm angry about! You didn't just create so sick world so you'd feel important! You went ahead and created a version of me with it. What does she do for you! WHAT?!" I yelled.

 

Yes, that's what my brother did. He used the simulator to create a 3 inch version of me and god knows what he used her for. "Be angry all you want but please don't hurt her" he mumbled. "They're not real! What do you care about them?!" I yelled. "If there not freak then why are you so angry?!" he yelled back. "It's the feeling of being violated you sick fuck!" I yelled. "Please don't hurt me" the girl whimpered in my grip. I had almost forgot about her; almost. I couldn't stand looking at her with her having my face. With barely a thought I opened my mouth and tossed her inside. The feeling of having a tiny version of yourself let alone anyone in your mouth at your mercy was mind blowing. I could feel her thrash about in my mouth and felt her cries vibrate my teeth. Jake watched in horror as I swallowed. His hurt look surprised me. Part of me felt sorry for him and what I did but the other part of me wanted to continue his punishment. I felt something in my mouth. I put my finger in my mouth and pulled out a sandal stuck between my teeth. Uugh...

 

"You didn't have to take it out on her. Computer, recreate Kim character" Jake said. The computer beeped and the tiny girl appeared again but this time it was Jake who grabbed her. She was crying in his hand. "It was so scary Jake! I was in her mouth and then I felt something pull me down! The darkness was everywhere and then it started burning! It hurt so bad!" she cried. "There there. It's okay. I'm here" Jake said. Something was off. She called him Jake. Not your grace, my god, none of that. And how is it that she remembered her being eaten so vividly? She was acting too real. "Jake what have you done?" I asked relaxing a bit. Jake noticed me calm down a bit and looked at the crowd. "Freeze program" he said. The world came to a standstill.

 

"A year or so ago I created this program to vent some stress. I had been having issues coming with high school and decided to use the simulator to relax. It was innocent enough really. I recreated the high school and was going to tell off the bullies that picked on me. As I programmed it I tried to save it. The computer told me a similar file name was already there. When I tried to run it though the morality upgrade told me it couldn't. I got curious especially when I saw the date creation for the file was 12 years ago. Dad must have created it but what was "Stress Relief 3.0 high school version"?  Looking online I found a way to get around the morality update. I jail broke the simulator. I could install any program I wanted or turn on or off and setting. Once that was done I immediately turned off the morality update and ran the program."

 

"What I saw surprised me. A miniature High school circa 21st century popped up. They must have seen me because all of a sudden students started coming out of the school. They lined up with the girls in front. They looked at me like they were expecting me to do something. "Uh...hi" I said still surprised. "What will you have us do today master? Do you wish to use us for masturbation? Or what about a fight to the death? Maybe you just want to eat us?" a cute girl asked me. It wasn't until she spoke did I realize what power I had over them. In this world I was king. No bullies, no one telling me what to do especially any bossy sisters. I could do anything. What do you think I did first? I went after a jock is what I did. I slammed my foot down on a group of them enjoying how they went crunch under my feet. Man did that feel good! "Oh no you killed my boyfriend!" one girl said. I glanced down and looked dead at her. She was one of those jock chaser bitches. One of those girls who wouldn't give two shits about someone like me."

 

I plucked her from the ground and held her. She was so tiny I couldn't believe how real she looked. Dad had put some effort into making this program. She was cute I will say that. Around 16 years old with a white tee and blue jeans and flip flops. I couldn't help myself. I began stripping her of her clothes until she was just in her panties. You'd think she yell or scream but she didn't. She was totally obedient. With a smile tug, she was now naked. I had never really seen a naked girl like this before; not in full 3d anyway. I...maybe I should stop" Jake said getting embarrassed. "You're going to tell me or I tell mom everything" I said threatening him. Jake hung his head. "I ate her sis. I raped her with my tongue telling her that I bet her boyfriend never ate her pussy like that before. It took her only a minute to cum. I could taste her juices and it overwhelmed me. Before I knew it she was in my mouth and down my throat."

 

"I went crazy with them. Crushing them, eating them, I...masturbated with them. Every day I used that program I felt better. Who gave a shit if some asshole at school fucked with me? All that went away in this world. But one day something else happened. I had just cum on these cheerleaders when this one girl I had used over and over again began stroking my dick. "Stop, I just came. Just wait awhile" I said. "Yes sir" she relied just walking back into this line. She was like a robot or something. All she knew was how to be a sextoy for a giant or be food. Too much of a good thing right? Maybe, but all I saw was a doll. No personality at all, sure they could mimic emotions but the drive behind them? I wanted worshippers that chose to worship me. It's no fun to be a god to drones. I used the basic archetype of the program to build my own. After that was done I went into programming the people" Jake said.

 

"What do you mean programming them? If the old programming wasn't enough what would make you think you could do better?" I asked. "I made an A.I. Dozens of them actually" Jake replied. "That's impossible Jake. Even the most advanced A.I. isn't capable of behaving like that!" I said. "You're right that is until I found a way. When I jailbroke the system I found that I had a knack for code. 6 months, it took 6 months to make 5 A.I.'s that worked like I wanted them too. The others are variations but the original 5 are my pride and joy. They learn Kim. They learn and adapt like a human mind does. When you ate the smaller version of you she remembered that and learned to fear you. I gave the A.I.'s names. Kim, Deborah, Sarah, Lilith, and Rachel and placed them in my 5 favorite girls" he said.

 

"Why me Jake! Why choose me?!" I yelled getting angry again. Jake looked at the frozen girl in his hand. "You're a bitch Kim. You're a bitch, a know it all, and a control freak, but even through that I still love you. I used to think that even after having a shitty day at school I could relax and not have to worry about bullies but you're a bully too. The only sibling I have, someone who understands the difficulty of having parents like we do, treat me like an annoying person instead of a brother. You have any idea how it feels to hate someone and love them at the same time? I just wanted you to love me" Jake said with tears rolling down his cheeks. My anger began to disappear. I didn't know Jake felt like that. I hated myself for how I had acted toward him and felt sorry for how I treated my little brother. That didn't mean I excused his actions though.

 

"I'm very sorry for making you feel that way but what you did was wrong. I won't tell mom or dad or even my aunt but you will pay a penalty" I said. Jake wiped his tears away. "Penalty?" he asked. "You don't want me to choose from those girls do you?" I asked. "No please! I...kinda love them" Jake said scared. "Fair enough but I need to show you why I was wrong to make a copy of me" I said. I thought of a fitting punishment for him. "Computer, use existing image files from home server and create a character based on Jake Masterson. Same size parameters as current characters" I said. The computer beeped and a tiny copy of my brother appeared. He was so cute at that size. He was dressed in some old hoverboarder clothes he used to wear a year or so ago.  Jake looked dumbfounded. Guess seeing yourself at 2 3/4 inches tall would do that to somebody. With a smirk, I picked up the copy of my little (very little now) brother. "Sis, how did you get so big?" he asked me scared. "He's so frightened of me" I said to Jake. "W-when you create a character the computer uses part of the A.I. to make a persona. Not like the other girls though. Kim, what are you gonna do with him?" Jake asked worried.

 

"Hear that little boy? He wants to know what I plan to do with you" I said to the tiny Jake. The tiny boy saw a giant version of himself and began shaking out of sheer terror. "Why is everything so big!? Why is someone who looks like me over there?! What's going on sis?!" he yelled. I felt slightly bad for him. He did look like Jake after all. It didn't help matters that the computer made a copy of him as he appeared when he was 13. Guess leaving out that detail for the computer was important. The tiny boy was crying now and I stroked his tiny face with my finger. I almost forgot why I created him in the first place until I saw that copy of me in Jake's hand. "Computer, resume program" I said. The world began moving again and so did tiny Kim. She gasped seeing a tiny version of her god in my hand.  I sat down on my brother's throne and bent down placing the boy on the street.

 

"What do you make me do here? Tell me Jake. What twisted thing do you make that copy do?" I asked coldly. "I...make them rub my feet if I had gym that day" he muttered. I shook my head. "Rub my feet tiny Jake" I said placing my bare feet in front of him. He looked at me in disgust and rightfully so. Turning you sibling into your footslave was pretty low but I was willing to bet Jake had tiny Kim doing much worse. "Please don't make me! Your feet smell!" tiny Jake pleaded.  Yeah I bet they did. San Diego heat plus gym equals sweaty feet and I hadn't showered since I came home. You don't want to? Okay" I said pressing my right foot on the boy. I could feel his tiny hands trying to keep my sweaty sole from extinguishing his digital life. I couldn't even hear his cries. Has face was covered by my foot and the sound of my heart beating so fast didn't help. I felt it. A slight crunch and then frantic moment under my sole. I must have crushed his ribcage. With a slight increase of pressure his tiny body gave into the 1000 tons of pressure and splattered all over the street.

 

It was like stepping on a ketchup packet. I heard Jake puke. It was hilarious. He barfed right onto a crowd of worshippers. "What's the matter Jake? Didn't like seeing how you died? Feel violated too didn't you? Well that's how I feel. Computer, recreate Jake character" I said. The boy reappeared next to my foot. I lifted my foot and he could see his previous life and how it ended. It must have broken his mind. "Will you rub them or not?" I asked. He dove for my feet. He was so entrenched in fear he would do anything now. He did more then rub my feet. He was actively licking them. He didn't dare complain about the smell or sweat now. To him it was better to worship a giantess' sweaty feet than to die under them. After 10 minutes of feeling his tongue licking my big toe, I had grown bored. "What else did you make her do?" I asked Jake. "I didn't make her do anything! She did it all on her own!" he yelled. Apparently he forgot who he was talking to. I grabbed one of his prize girls.

 

"No, not Sarah! Please I'm sorry for yelling!" he said begging me. This tiny red haired girl looked at Jake like she was expecting him to save her. "I'll forgive you this time Jake. Don't forget I can tell on you at any time. If it isn't clear by now, these people can suffer and die if I want them too, deal or not" I said coldly. Jake hung his head. Sarah looked at him like she had been betrayed or how her faith in her god was misplaced. I wasn't a lesbo or anything but I could see why Jake liked her. She was pretty alright. That mop of red hair and those pleading, intense emerald eyes made her sinfully pretty; prettier than me. I ripped off her toga and tossed her into my mouth. Jake just watched with teary eyes as her tiny body slipped down my throat. Jake knew he could recreate her but he knew that the trauma of being devoured and his unwillingness to save her would remain.

 

In the beginning it was just punishment for him but after killing and eating these tiny people I felt a rush I never felt before. I saw why he wanted to be their god. This level of power was changing me into something else. What that was I didn't even care. Why should I? They're not real! Well, that's what I kept saying to myself. "Why don't you bring back that girl?" I said after a minute of feeling the girl in my gut stop moving. "She would remember what you did and whose to say you won't do it again. I knew you had a mean streak sis but never this. I know what I did was wrong but I never was cruel to your copy. I never made them do a thing. They worship me out of love" Jake said solemnly.

 

His expression was not of hate or anger. It was of disappointment. You know how you look up to a sibling and find out they don't live up to your expectation? That's the look I got. I got pissed because I knew he was right. The way they acted told me they genuinely loved him. Yeah he laid the foundation of having them love him but the A.I. gave them the free will of continuing that love after having them do what he wanted them too. What I did next was out of pride. I had to prove I was in the right. I snatched tiny Kim away from him so fast Jake didn't have time to react. "He makes you do other things doesn't he? Tell me. RIGHT NOW!" I yelled. The crowd around us yelled due to the pain in their ears. My voice was so loud it shattered nearby windows. The people fled from us. I walked over to the nearby buildings and with my left hand pushed them over. The debris blocked the streets and I knocked some more over till the entire center of town was blocked. I must have killed at least a thousand just by doing that alone but that didn't compare to what I did later on.

 

"He makes love to me" she said softly. I rolled my eyes at Jake who looked at us with wide eyes of shock. My suspicion was correct. With one hand still holding the frightened copy of me I punched my brother in the face. You should have heard the crowd. Seeing your god slugged in the face must be a surreal experience for some. "What did you two do? No let me guess. She licked that perverted dick of yours or how about you licked her tiny vagina! Not like you could actually fuck her!" I yelled. It was then I got a wicked idea. Tiny Jake was sitting right there with an expression you really couldn't describe. He didn't even care when I picked him up and dropped him in my palm next to tiny Kim. "Fuck like your lives depend on it because it does. Better yet, Kim, rape the shit out of him" I said with rage. I dropped the two on the street in front of everyone. With a frightened look, tiny Kim began taking off her toga. Tiny Jake was frozen in fear and awe at seeing my copy's bare flesh. Keep in mind tiny Jake was 13. She pulled on his shorts until they came off and proceeded with his boxers. Jake was confused. He felt arousal but knew that this girl looked exactly like his sister right down to her voice.

 

"This isn't right. Stop sis" he pleaded. "Oh wonder when that changed. When he was 14 or maybe after his sick fantasy took shape" I said looking a normal Jake. If one could read tiny Kim's mind you would probably guess that she felt fear but a sense of euphoria at the same time. Here was her beloved god her size and now she could fuck him like she always dreamed. Her dream of taking his cock into her crack was fulfilled when she slid down his pole. Jake gasped and gritted his teeth. His A.I. was programmed with the usual experiences of a teen so he knew about sex and masturbation. He couldn't believe how good it felt to be in her. Her wetness and warmth hugging his shaft felt so good to him but he couldn't forget it was a girl who looked, sounded, and even smelled like his sister who was fucking him without his consent. She bounced up and down on his cock faster and faster to the point even Kim and Jake could hear their flesh slapping against each other. "Please stop! I'm...I'm gonna UUUGH!" tiny Jake yelled cumming inside the tiny girl. The girl felt his simulated semen shoot into her tiny pussy and that set off her own orgasm.

 

Her tiny cunt squeezed the last squirts of semen out of the tiny boy and both just laid there. She enjoyed the feeling of her god's copy's cum inside her and tiny Jake crying softly. He said something I couldn't hear. "What was that?" I said moving my head near him. "I said why would you be so cruel to me sis?!" he said. "Blame him" I said pointing to his giant real version of himself. Jake bit his lip seeing his tiny self with such an expression of hopelessness. "Fuck her from behind" I said pointing to tiny Kim. I flexed my toes implying what his disobeying would cost him. With a frightened look, he mounted tiny Kim from behind and started pounding her. She yelped now and then. The boy was fucking her as fast as he could hoping the faster he came the faster it would be over.

 

I have to admit that I was getting turned on watching these tiny things fuck for my amusement. The trapped crowd began looking at me and I realized that my now wet crotch could be smelled by them. Guess some scents are more powerful given the size difference. Man my feet must have been torture to tiny Jake earlier. I thought it would be funny to "help" things along for the two. Still humping her, I picked the two up and began slamming him into her using my own hands. They screamed in pain. Imagine fucking someone at 30 mph and you'd get the idea. When I jammed them together and just twisted them back and forth Jake came. I waited till his tiny body stopped jerking before I separated them. Both of them were black and blue. Tiny Kim on her ass and Jake on his crotch and pelvis. "Here you can have her back" I said tossing the girl to Jake. Jake caught her in his hands. Tears were in his eyes as he looked at his prize girl leaking cum and blood in his palm. That look of brokenness made him grit his teeth.

 

"You did quite well. Maybe you deserve a reward" I said to tiny Jake. He whimpered as I sucked on his tiny cock. The thought of blowing a tiny version of a sibling was so much for me I actually came. My juices ran down my leg onto the street. Tiny Jake was spent and was not going to cum for me. His crying and whimpering was getting on my nerves. He didn't even fight me as I lowered him into my mouth. Jake watched in horror as I swished his tiny copy around in my mouth. His tiny dick poking my tongue. His tiny feet hitting my molars. With an exaggerated gulp I ended his life. "You satisfied now?!" Jake yelled after seeing the bulge disappear past my collarbone. "Almost. I have to hand it to you. This is a nice city you made. So nice I feel like destroying it. Computer, decrease size ratio by 80%" I said. The city and the people in it shrunk down. The people were ant size and the tallest building was no higher than my belly button.

 

Jake looked quickly at his hand and could barely make out tiny Kim in it. She had been affected too. When he looked up he saw me taking off my clothes. Yeah I got naked. I wanted to enjoy the feeling of wiping out my brother's city. I wanted to feel it all without my clothes getting in the way. Jake was mesmerized at seeing me naked. Understandable seeing that he liked tiny Kim's body but now he was seeing the real thing. His hard on was easily seen but he wasn't gonna fuck me. Nuh uh. To square the deal, the make us truly even I was going to destroy this city...and he was going to help. "Sis please don't do this. Hit me again if you need to but don't take it out on them" Jake said begging. The people below saw a naked goddess towering over them and their god submissive to her and begging for her to spare them. "I'll tell you what. Those 5 you like...well 4 now...you can protect them but the rest is fair game. Aren't I generous?" I asked smiling. Jake called out to the girls and had them climb into his hand. He had them stay on a rooftop for safe keeping.

 

"What should I do first? Guess I should start with something small" I said raising my foot over a crowd. BOOM! The city shook with my stomp and even collapsed a nearby building. The street cracked around my foot and I lifted it up. A nice footprint, complete with five toe prints, was pressed into the concrete along with the remains of over a hundred people. It was like someone took a red marker and just dotted the street. I raised my foot and saw more of the dots and a few flattened worshippers stuck to it. "Come on Jake. Play with me. Play with me like in the old days" I said to him. He just gave me this icy stare. I glanced at the rooftop with those girls and smiled. "Okay! Okay..." He said raising his foot over some more people. Jake didn't slam his foot on them like me. He lowered it slowly. Why I don't know. Maybe trying to find a way to push past the guilt or ease their suffering but I do know it only prolonged it. Tiny screams then crunches and silence under my brother's godly foot was what I heard. Jake closed his eyes knowing that if he restarted the program they'd remember what he did.

 

I sat on the ground crushing a few hundred more under my ass. I clenched for a second feeling a few trapped in my asscrack one even managed to get trapped in my asshole. I clenched my ass tighter and felt tiny pops. "That tickles! Lighten up Jake! Get into the mood!" I said spreading my legs. Jake couldn't help looking at my wet pussy. I did that on purpose of course. I stood back up and walked over to him. The people crunched under my feet as I strode over to their god. Jake was mortified when I yanked his shorts and boxers down and grabbed his prick. He sported an impressive package for his size. If he had the balls to ask a girl out then she wouldn't be disappointed. "No...not like this" he gasped as I beat him off. The poor boy came within a minute. He must have been pent up watching tiny Kim and tiny Jake fuck and then seeing me naked didn't help. His semen shot out like a don on to the tiny people. The first spurt hit a building and blew through a wall. A woman looking after her kids saw her wall gave way and then a blast of white sticky fluid. She was killed by the impact. Another shot hit a window just a few stories lower. A couple watching from what they thought was a safe place was deluged with teen giant sperm. It was so much that the tiny room flooded with a second. They drowned in under a minute.

 

The rest of his semen plopped to the street injuring, killing, or drowning dozens more. Jake fell backward crushing more under his ass. "See, don't you feel better now?" I asked looking at the diminished crowd. It was funny to watch them scramble to a safe place but those buildings blocked them. The people living in nearby buildings denied them entry fearing my wrath. A group of them was trying to break down a door. I grabbed the whole group and dropped them into my mouth. They were harder to taste at that size so I began chewing. Oohh! Now I could taste them! That salty taste was unforgettable and I wanted more. I swallowed the pulp and bent down onto the street. I began licking people off the street like crumbs swallowing them whole or chewing them up. I was completely lost in pleasure I ground many under my pussy feeling a few tumble into the watery depths while a crawled around licking people to their doom. One tiny speck I had missed caught my attention. She had somehow avoided my tongue 3 times. No one gets lucky today.

 

I licked my finger and gently touched the tiny person. They was stick to my finger like glue and I brought them to my eye. Why didn't I just eat them outright? I wanted to see the face of the one who kept getting lucky and then see their face when I told them their luck ran out. What I saw was a young boy no older than 8. "You programmed kids as well?" I asked Jake. "Can't have a city without families. That's just impractical" Jake said. "Still Jake. Well I guess I can't talk. It was fun torturing your younger self" I said. I turned my attention back to the boy. "Sorry kiddo but I'm gonna eat you. Blame your shitty god for creating you" I said licking my finger. I barely felt him on my tongue but I did feel him running on it trying to find a way out. Just a slight tilt was enough to have him slide to the back of my mouth. I didn't even have to swallow.  The boy must have got confused in the darkness and accidentally fell down my throat. Thinking about it now, a free fall that was like 600 ft. to him and then splashing into my stomach must have killed him instantly. That might explain why I felt no tickling in my stomach as I ate these tiny people.

 

By that point I had wiped out most of the crowd and I wanted more. This was a city there had to be people than just this! "Get me more people Jake" I told him. Jake walked off to look for more. I could see him tip toeing through the city. Guess he didn't like crushing the people like I did. Spoilsport. I was getting impatient. I saw him bent down and it looked like he was talking to them. Jake returned with a building in his hands. It was half his size and looked like some kind of stadium. "I used my personal stadium" he quietly said. "You have your own stadium?" I asked surprised how far his ego went. "I use it for games. Exhibition matches to win my favor as they call it" he replied. "Well I guess it will do. Come closer" I told him. He got closer and sat the stadium down filling up the entire center of town. "Looks like you were talking to them. What did you say to them?" I asked. "I said my goddess sister wishes to meet them" he replied. "Oh you didn't tell them they were gonna die did you?" I said chuckling. You should have heard the cries from the thousands in the stadium when they heard that.

 

"I think my pussy is a nice place for some. Put them in there. Yeah you heard me. I want you to put them in there" I said opening my legs and using my fingers to expose my goddess cunt. Jake hesitated. "What, my pussy isn't good enough? You prefer a tiny one? Too fucking bad! You wanted to be a pervert and use me then here is your chance!" I yelled. Jake grabbed a handful of people from the stadium and dropped them into my hole. He looked the other way the whole time. A few fell in but the others held on or climbed out near the edge. I jammed them inside me crushing a few in the process. "More and push them in this time!" I yelled. He scooped up more and this time pushed them in. He tried to pull his hand back but I didn't let him. I made him jam them in as far as his finger could go. "More" I growled. He kept pushing more in and didn't stop until he had almost half the stadium goers in there. Fuckin' A this felt good! I must have had 10,000 people in there. Shit, there was so many they were falling out!

 

I could feel them squirming, swimming, crawling, anything to avoid dying inside me. The terror of drowning in my juices. The horror of my fleshy walls pulsing and closing in on them. The multitudes of people packed together just trying to survive and I could feel it all! "Oh god I can feel them dying! Dying for my pleasure! It feels so awesome!" I yelled. I came harder then I ever had before. My legs jerked out as I was cumming and my feet plowed right through the stadium walls. It took a minute to come down from such a rush. Trickles of blood were mixed with my own fluids. My pussy of doom had crushed thousands. Their bodies still smeared against my walls or cervix. Hell, some were probably in my fuckin' womb. Jake looked at me like was some monster. Something tickled my feet. I looked down and saw that a bunch had used my feet to escape the half destroyed building. It was like looking at human ants desperately trying to flee a predator. With just a slight grin, I flexed my toes and pulped a few dozen unlucky enough to be crawling between them or under them.

 

It felt nice at first but that sticky, gooey feeling didn't feel good after a few seconds. "Be a good brother and clean them off" I said. "Will you stop all of this if I do?" he asked. I nodded yes. I was kinda tired so I did intend to keep my word this time. My little brother got busy sucking my toes and cleaning them of the worshippers he tricked into dying.  When I figured he had cleaned them enough I pushed him off of me with my feet. He sat there with a disgusted look. "Well I guess I'm done for today" I said standing up. "For today?" he asked. "Of course. You didn't think this was a one time deal did you? I plan to use your city every time I feel in the mood" I said laughing. I was too busy being a bitch to see him coming.

 

Jake tackled me hard. He wasn't playing around. Oww! He actually punched me in the face! Jake snapped. I had finally pushed him too far. He was hitting me as hard as he could and it fuckin' hurt! I was big for my age but that didn't mean shit seeing how pissed he was. I grabbed something to get him off me. I felt something round and long and picked it up. I clocked him on the face with it and it exploded. It turned out to be a bus. A fucking bus. I needed to hit my brother with a fucking bus to get him off me! I wobbled to my feet and felt a trickle of blood run from my nose. Now I was pissed. I liked how I look and knew I would have fucking bruises because of this! What do you think I did about it? Tackled his ass so hard we both went flying.

 

We crashed through so many building I couldn't even count. Jake looked at me with anger but then something caught his eye. It was a sign. One he recognized. A sign that was on the building he put the girls on. The look of anguish and then pure rage crept into his face. "YOU KILLED THEM!" he screamed. He kicked me so hard I couldn't breathe. I landed in the destroyed center of town were nothing lay. Before I could move he was in top of me. He sat on me so I couldn't move and put his hands around my throat. He was choking me! I couldn't breathe! "All I wanted was a place where I felt I was wanted! Respected! A place where I was in charge!  How do you think I feel when our relatives call me the bastard child?! The accident?! The quickie fuck kid?! Mom, dad, and my aunt love me but you consider me a nuisance! A fucking peasant to lord over! Never a sibling! You only call me your brother when you have to and even then the word sounds like an insult or a dirty word! Why couldn't you just love me?! Why couldn't you act like my big sister when I needed you to?! Why did you stop caring about me when you entered high school?!" he screamed at me.

 

The world was fading from me. I had no idea what degree of suffering he had endured. He created something remarkable. A true labor or love and even though he abused it, it was still a labor of love. A labor of love that cried for help. I was a failure of a sister. I had failed him when he needed me most. Would any of this exist if I had just let him cry on my shoulder just once? I felt tears coming from my eyes. With a simple smile and my hand touching his cheek, I begged for forgiveness. His expression changed and he took his hands off my throat. "Why did you stop loving me?!" he sobbed. I crawled over to him and hugged him. In the beginning I wanted to punish him for what he did but this...this was not what I wanted. I broke him. I broke my little brother. The guilt and shame sickened me and the smoke and destruction surrounding us was a monument to my power drunk revenge. It was then I realized that with all his faults he was stronger than I ever was.

 

He had the same power I did and he didn't massacre these people like I had done. Just one hour and I had turned into something evil and Jake had been using this program for months, maybe even a year. All that time and the people loved him and he in turn loved them. So much he went crazy when I killed them. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" I said crying. He just hugged me tighter. My breasts were squeezed against his chest he hugged me so tight. It was obvious he needed this hug for a very long time. "I'm sorry for wrecking your city. Can you rebuild it?" I asked softly. "Yeah, but the people..." Jake said. "I could apologize to them" I said. Jake chuckled. "If you'd think it would help" Jake said. "Gotta start somewhere. Just like us" I said kissing his forehead. "So you'd be the goddess and I'd be the god?" Jake asked. "Yeah but don't think you're going to make all the decisions. I am your big sister after all" I said giving him a noogie. He smiled and I saw tears ripening down his face. "I didn't hurt you did I?" I asked. "No sis. I'm just happy that's all" he replied. And then it happened...

 

A tremor shook the house and them a deep boom. "An earthquake?" Jake asked. "No, it can't be. The next earthquake isn't predicted for another 6 months" I replied. Another tremor and a deep boom followed by what sounded like explosions. "Sis..." Jake said getting scared. "Stay here" I told him. I could see in his eyes that he didn't want me to leave him. I needed to find out what was happening. I was at the top of the steps when the next boom and tremor hit. It was so powerful I nearly fell down the stairs. The tremors were getting smaller in intervals and stronger, almost rhythmic. I opened the door and heard jets streak past above me. The TV in the room was broadcasting something but I couldn't hear anything over the noise outside. The news ticker said something. Giants?! No it can't be! Then a tremor that knocked me on my ass. When I stood up I saw something big, shiny, and black. I traced it up and realized it was a boot. A big fucking boot! I followed it up further out of frightened curiosity and then I saw him. If I hadn't screamed maybe he would not have noticed me but scream I did.

 

He heard me and glanced down. "What do we have here? A tiny one, a naked one, a tiny naked cute one" he said reaching down for me. I ran back into the house and his hand followed me demolishing the front of the house. Jake saw me just as he grabbed me. His face. My brother’s face was so frightened. "Kim!" he yelled running for the steps. "NOOOO! I yelled extending my arm and raising my palm telling him to stop. He stopped coming toward me. Those tears streaming down his face with that scared hopeless expression would be the last time I would see him. "I love you" I softly said as the house creaked and splintered as the giant pulled me out.

 

I could see him better now as he brought me to his face. Except for his size he looked identical to a human. Where did he come from?! Why hadn't someone come to kill this thing?! "My first catch of these puny creatures on this world and hit paydirt!" he said with an evil grin. I was terrified of him. I began beating my fists on the fingers which held me in place. "Please let me go. Please don't hurt me" was all I could say to him. He turned his hand and released his fingers. My bare butt plopped right into his palm. "You look just like the females of my kind just smaller. Tiny hands and feet with cute tiny titties" he said brushing his finger along my bare breasts. His fingerprints brushed along my nipples and a slight tingle shot through my body. "Like that tiny female? How about this?" he said raising his hand to his mouth and tilting it so my body fell forward. I felt my crotch hit his lips and then they parted. He held me in place with a giant finger on my ass as he licked and sucked on my crotch.

 

He was raping me. He was raping me with his tongue! Oh god I can see the neighbors watching this from their windows! I punched his lips and nose screaming for him to stop. He just held me harder with that horrible suction. Oh god it feels like he's going to suck out my insides and it feels good! I don't wanna cum! I DON'T WANNA CUM! AAAGH!!! I came. I just held his nose not wanting to fall. He had sucked the strength out of me. A loud beep came from his wrist and then he hummed. Maybe he would let me go? Would I ever see Jake again? There was movement from his mouth again. It was opening. Oh god I'm slipping inside! He wouldn't eat me would he?! Would he?! I got my answer as his lips closed around my waist and the. A giant finger pressing on the top of my head. "No please don't eat me! OH GOD DON'T EAT ME!" I screamed. He pushed me into his mouth and the last sight I saw was my house all smashed up in the front. "Jake..." I said as he closed his lips and cut off the outside world.

 

It was humid in there. Humid and wet with his fucking tongue tasting the sweat I worked up at school and my little fun with Jake's city. Oh god. Is this why I'm gonna die like this?! Is this karma?!  I know I was a bitch to Jake but killing those fake people brought all this down on my head?! Maybe they were real after all. Maybe Jake had programmed them so well he had given them souls. Real people with real lives and I killed at least 50,000 of them. Guess karma like that you can't escape from no matter how good you try to atone in the end. I deserve what's coming then. Oww my ears! He's sucking on me! The bastard is sucking on me! If he's gonna eat me then I'll make sure he sings for his fuckin' supper! I kicked his teeth as hard as I could hoping I might hit a cavity. The fucker moaned. He was getting off on my struggling! I kicked even harder not caring how much it hurt to kick something so hard. I only stopped she I cut my foot open on an incisor. The amount of saliva was building up. My blood seeping out of the cut on my sole must have triggered a response. Not enough the bastard was sucking the sweat off of me he actually liked the taste of my blood.

 

Eventually he had to swallow and he did. I felt the rush of saliva and his tongue throw me to the back of his mouth but I wasn't going to give up. Not until the very end. I felt myself slide down his throat and with all my might used my legs to stop. If it wasn't for the weird angle I went down his throat in, I wouldn't have this chance. I felt movement immediately. His throat was spasming and rushes of air flew past me. I was doing it! I was choking the bastard to death! I was going to die at least I would take this motherfucker with me! A trickle and then a deluge hit me. Water was pouring down his throat. No, I'm slipping! My feet are slipping! I was so close! NOOOO!

 

I landed in a pool of thick liquid. He had successfully eaten me and now I was in his stomach. It burned my lungs to even breathe. The monster must have drunk water to clear his throat. The acids are starting to burn my skin and the air is too much for me to take. I began to get dizzy. Oh god it hurts! Please god make it stop! My skin is burning! With my final breath I screamed. It echoed in the chasm of his stomach. The burning feeling stopped. I must be going into shock. I feel backwards into the stomach acid and floated there for a second before I began sinking. Please be okay mom, dad, Aunt Carrie, Jake. Jake...I'm sorry I wasn't a better sister to you. I...love...you...all.

 

Jake' POV...

 

The last time I saw my sister was when she was dragged away by some giant hand. When that hand left, the second story of the house collapsed and buried the basement. "Auxiliary generators online. Shutting down simulation" the house computer said. It was pitch black in the basement. The cracking of wood and drywall was surrounding me. Then there was a loud noise that sounded like a belch and then these booms which sounded like they were moving away. I was crying. I just made up with my sister and she was taken from me by some monster! I wanted my family back! I pushed on the door but debris was blocking it. I was trapped with no way out. "Emergency lights" I said. Dim LED's lit the basement. I never felt so alone before. What I wouldn't give for just one moment with my family, especially with my sister. I wouldn't care even if we were fighting. Just to see her face would be enough. "KIM!!!" I screamed in the empty basement. I didn't stop crying for hours.

 

The simulator beeped and then a flash of light. There stood my 5 girls. They had a look of pity on them. My god. Their A.I.s overrode the controls and brought them out. They somehow knew I was suffering. They climbed into my lap and tiny Kim looked at me with the love she always had. She wasn't angry at me betraying them. They remembered everything that happened even with us crushing them at the end. They still loved me and I felt undeserving of that love. I extended my hand down to her and Kim walked into it. She had taken off her sandals because she knew I liked her tiny feet on my skin. After all this she still considered what I wanted. Have you ever felt such shame that you just wanted to die? I felt this way now. It hurt so much when she smiled at me. I looked into that tiny face and felt such sorrow and love. I loved her but she had my sister's face and through her felt the love for my only sibling. One I would never see again. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" I bawled. Tiny Kim wept in my hand as did the other girls. They wept for their emotionally wounded god. They loved me and it broke their tiny hearts to see me this way. I believe if it wasn't for them I would've died in that basement.

 

I fell asleep not long after, exhausted from the ordeal of that day. I awoke to the sound of booms which I knew were giant steps now. The clock said it was 3 in the afternoon. No help had come. "Did you sleep well sir?" Sarah asked. Her eager to please face made me lie. "Yeah, I did. Thanks for asking" I said patting her head. I didn't sleep well. My dreams were filled with my sister leaving me screaming. As far as I knew I was the only one left alive of my family. I tried to call out but all comm lines were down. I was thirsty and hungry. I passed the time playing games with the girls. If it wasn't so scary I'd enjoyed myself using the girls as chess pieces. Lilith really liked being the black queen. Sometimes I would pick her up and walk her over to a square and other times she would walk over herself, naked, and kick over a piece. Being a jealous girl, Deborah masturbated against a pawn before I claimed it. The hunger pains were increasing and the sound of my growling stomach was increasing.

 

"You're very hungry my lord aren't you?" tiny Kim asked. "Yeah..." I replied. "You can eat me if it helps" she said softly. I tensed up for a second. Eating her went against what I felt for her and of course she would remember. It wouldn't solve the problem either. They were holo projections, not flesh and blood. You can't get nutrients from light and force fields. "I don't want you to die!" she pleaded. That face, that pleading face got to me. There was one advantage if I did. It would make me feel full. The hunger pains would go away. "Kim if I did. You'd remember the whole thing sweetie. It's not pleasant" I said. "You can bring me back. If it would help you of gladly suffer. I...I love you my lord" she said. "Jake, call me Jake. I'm not your god any longer. That goes for you girls too" I said pointing to the others. With a shaking hand, I brought her to my mouth. Kim climbed in of her own accord. I had her in my mouth like this before but never to eat her. God she tasted so good. She was so tasty I felt myself get hard. She was actually rubbing herself along my tongue. Her tiny breasts were sliding along my palate. Saliva was dripping from the corner of my mouth and my stomach rumbled. With closed eyes I swallowed her.

 

I had eaten my most favorite girl and I loved and hated it. That wonderful program that was running knew to break down her body in my stomach as realistic as possible. She didn't even struggle in there. She just sat there and died. How's that for devotion and love? "I want to be eaten too" Lilith said. She had stripped naked and was holding her hands up for me to grab her. I ate her the same way. I ended up eating all 5 of them and god did I feel better....physically. Mentally was a different matter. Having people you love sacrifice themselves for you hurt me to the core. I didn't recreate them for hours. I had to work up the courage to do it. Their faces when they looked at me were a mix of fear and love. I knew they would suffer for it. The thirst got worse and nothing was helping. I did what I had to do. Yeah you guessed it. I drank my own piss. The girls said nothing to me about it even when they had a look of disgust on their faces.

 

I felt hungry again and had not the heart to do what I had done before. They begged me. They pleaded with me. "No, I won't do it. You can't lie and say you didn't suffer inside me!" I yelled. "We love you Jake. We can't just watch you die!" Sarah yelled. "You gave us life. We can always live again but you won't" Rachel said speaking up. Rachel was a quiet girl who didn’t speak much but when she did it was always from the heart. “There is a way to make it quick so we won’t suffer” tiny Kim said. She climbed onto my shoulder and what she told me will haunt me for the rest of my life.  “Please, it won’t even hurt” she said softly. I held her in my trembling hand and put my fingers around her head and looked away. I turned my fingers quickly and felt my heart break along with her neck. She wasn’t moving. Her face had a smile on it and when I saw it I screamed.  It was too much for me. If it meant doing this to live then I rather die. I had to dispose of her in order to recall her character I dropped her lifeless body in my mouth and let it slide down my throat.

 

I curled into a ball and just laid there not even the girls could snap me back to reality. Kim came back on her own and found me broken right there. They pleaded with me to eat them and not to give up. I ignored them. Their tiny cries were so loud to me I put my hands over my ears. “SHUT UP! SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!” I screamed. They became quiet. I had never screamed at them before and it frightened them. “You’re gonna die…” Kim said crying. “Why won’t you let us help you?!” Sarah asked yelling hysterically. “You love me right?” I asked them. They nodded. “How would you feel if I died for you…over and over” I asked them. They lowered their heads. They finally understood. Footsteps, giant ones, were close by. My breathing quickened and I felt like I would have a panic attack. “Calm down Jake they can’t see us!” Lilith yelled. I took deep breaths and relaxed. “Thanks, I love you guys you know that right?” I asked them. They all smiled. I smiled back and then the room started spinning around. My head got heavy and I fell to the floor.

 

I had passed out due to low blood sugar. I needed real food and water. I couldn’t drink piss anymore. Hell I hadn’t pissed for a whole day I that meant I was dangerously dehydrated. The recycled air was humid and hot. The girls were beating on my chest and when I moved they stopped. Sarah, Kim, and Deborah started crying. They thought I’d never wake up. I looked at the clock. It was past midnight. I had been trapped down here for two days coming up on a third. I mentally prepared myself with the fact that tomorrow would be my last day on Earth.

 

Around 3 the next afternoon the power began to fail. It was inevitable it would. That fusion cell was meant to run the air, water, and basic stuff. Not the power hog that the simulator was. The girl flickered in and out and then they were gone. I got scared. I thought I was prepared to die but I didn’t want to die alone! I was able to bring one back. It was tiny Kim. “We’re alone?” she asked me. I was barely hanging on lying on the cold floor. “Yeah, just enough power for one” I whispered. My throat was so dry and my lips cracked from the dryness. “Kim, please stay with me. I don’t wanna die alone…” I whimpered. She climbed onto my chest and just laid there quietly sobbing. I was drifting off now. Kim was desperate to save me. At one point she climbed into my mouth and tried to force me to eat her. I didn’t even have the strength to swallow. “SOMEONE HELP ME! SAVE MY MASTER! I LOVE HIM!” she screamed out. That was the last time I heard her voice…for now.

 

Hours later…

 

“Sarge, I’m picking something up. Something is interfacing with my wristcomm!” a private said. “What do you mean?” the Sgt. asked. “It’s giving me an address. Just a quarter mike in that direction.  That house up on that hill. The one falling down” he said pointing to Jake’s home. “Sarge we need to stick to the mission. Were out here on recon. We can’t get sidetracked by a wild goose chase” his Lt. said. “Sir something is definitely taking my wristcomm over in real-time. I think it’s worth checking out” the private said. “Hmm…our job is to ascertain the strength of these Ingress. If we find an asset then it’s a bonus. Private lead the way” the Sgt, said.

 

They found Jake’s house and were surprised to get an infrared reading from underneath it. “Oh god someone’s down there” the private said. “This area was hit 3 days ago. Jesus, they’ve been trapped down here all this time. Get the laser cutter from the pack!” the Sgt. ordered. “Wake up Jake! I found help. Hear that!? They’re cutting their way to you now” Kim said beating on Jake’s chest. Her hand began to fade away. The fusion cell was about to fail. She disappeared just as the soldiers cut into the basement. “A kid! We got a kid in here!” the Lt. yelled. “Condition?” the Sgt. asked. “Critical. Severely dehydrated and suffering from heat stroke! I need a hand down here!” the Lt. yelled up. The Sgt. got the private to help him. “Whoa look at this setup! I’ve never seen a simulator tricked out like this before” he said. “Help me with him private” the Lt. said. The private helped his Lt. carry the boy out of the basement to ground level. “Come on private!” the Sgt. yelled. “Just a minute sir. Aren’t you curious who hacked my wristcomm? Holy fuck! Sarge there are 5 A.I.s in this thing! More advanced than I’ve ever seen! The codes alone…like art. Whoever made these is a genius!” the private said. “Remove the core then! HQ can look at it later. Oh shit!” the Sgt. yelled feeling the house settle. Their cutting had destabilized the rubble on top and was going to cave in the basement. “Get out of there private!” he yelled. The private ripped out the core and scrambled to the top. He got topside just as the rubble fell in.

 

“Got it! Damn! The memory module got corrupted when I pulled it out!” the private yelled. “Will it affect the A.I.?” the Lt. asked. “No, it just means the A.I. will start up a blank slate. A newborn” he replied.

 

I woke up in a hospital days later. They all had questions for me. My name and family of course but they were curious about my A.I.s. Shit! Did they know about my city!? I can see it now. Them calling me a pervert and freak. They never said a word. I found out later that the memory module was wiped. They didn’t know about my miniature city program. I was glad about that but then I realized my girls would never remember me. That was fine for me. This would give them a fresh start. A new life to live without worrying about me. They told me about the Ingress. They were the ones who killed my sister and invaded our world. I asked about my mom, dad, and aunt but no one knew about them. I was alone now. Truly alone.

 

They asked me if I would give them the A.I.s to use for a new project being worked on in Luna City. I said yes if I could go as well. They readily agreed. It was a win win for them. They got the A.I.s and a researcher to boot. I wanted revenge for the Ingress destroying my family and my life. I installed the A.I.s into new machines of war. Why did I do this after resigning myself to giving them a life of their own? I think they would have done it themselves. They would have volunteered. In a way the Ingress ruined their lives too and I know the cold as ice Lilith would fight them as well as Sarah. I test booted Kim up first in the machine called the STRIKE. “Good morning sir. How are you today?” she asked me in my sister’s voice. A tear ran down my cheek. “Are you okay sir!?” she asked me. She still had that concern for others in her. “Just fine Kim. A bit of dust got in my eye” I replied. When they were ready to ship off I sat there and watched as they were loaded up. My 16th birthday was just a few days away and it was the first of many spent without my family. Years later, when I told my wife the story she asked me a question. “Would you change things if you had to do it all over again?” she asked. “After all how things played out there is only one thing I would’ve changed. When that Ingress was taking my sister away and she told me she loved me, instead of just sitting there scared and not moving or saying anything, I would have said I love you too sis”…

 

Many years later…

 

Aaron and Sarah stared out of the observation deck window. The blue alien world they orbited around reminded them of home. “Beautiful isn’t it?” Aaron asked her. “Yeah it is” Sarah said quietly. Aaron noticed her mind was elsewhere today. ‘Something wrong Sarah?” he asked putting his hand on her holographic shoulder. “I had a dream last night Aaron” she replied. “I didn’t know you dream. Of what electric sheep?” he asked chuckling. Sarah didn’t laugh. Aaron realized she was serious. “What was it about?” he asked. “I was standing in a wondrous city dressed in white robes waiting for someone. Someone named Jake” she replied with a tear running down her cheek. “Sarah, you okay honey?” Aaron asked worried. “Yeah, I’m fine. It was just a dream after all” she said biting her lip wondering why her heart ached when she thought of the name Jake.

Chapter End Notes:

Who would have thought that the origins of the STRIKE A.I.s used in the war came from the mind of a lonely 15 year old boy? Well that does it for this saga for the forseeable future. Hope you liked this projectof mine:)

I will be starting a new project soon entitled The Size Zone and will feature stories told twilight zone style with of course a macrophile spin to them. Stay tuned for it!