- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And now for part 2

As the spark of revolution ignited, Donald and Brandon spoke of their plans. "So in the next few months, we will bring a team here to set up shop. We will have to have this area cleared" Brandon said pointing to a map. "That area is inhabited" Donald said. "So clear them out! This isn't brain surgery Captain! They got what we want so we take it!" Brandon said. Brandon rubbed his temples while Donald grit his teeth. Mike walked into the room and shut the door. He felt the tension in the air. "Interrupting something?" he asked. "Your report Lt." Donald said. "The initial report was dead on. This form of uranium is way unstable and very powerful. If we made a bomb on our scale of this shit it would easily be 10 megatons or more. That doesn't even factor in this crazy Artesium element" Mike said. "The what element?" Brandon asked. "Artesium. That's what they call it. It has these freaky energy absorbing properties. Think a capacitor on military grade steroids. It absorbs electricity, radiation, even radio waves. They use it for radiation shielding and blast amplification. This stuff is wicked. Just think of the possibilities of using it in reactor technology!" Mike said. Brandon sat back in his seat and smiled like he won the lottery.

 

"Oh I know the possibilities Lt. You're thinking to small though. The next generation of STRIKE's outfitted with armor made of this element would outclass anything out there! Impervious to plasma fire, resistant to positron fire, using the energy from enemy weapons to recharge the shields, and natural stealth! A squadron of these things could be on someone's doorstep before they knew what hit them! We could take out the Ingress within a few short years and control the Union!" Brandon shouted. Mike could only look at the crazy kid. Donald however rolled his eyes. He loved the idea of machines wiping out the Ingress but the idea of this brat getting the credit didn't sit well with him.

 

"Thanks to me right?" Donald said quietly. "You're afraid I'll take credit. Well, I will take credit for the idea but the discovery will be all yours. You will get a promotion to General. How's that sound?" Brandon asked. Donald smiled weakly. It sounded like the kid threw him a bone. Amy had been watching the whole thing from a hidden camera and smiled. She found a weak point she could exploit. The three retired to their rooms later on and relaxed dreaming about what may come. Amy saw that in order to break up the team she needed one on her side completely. She sent three maids to their rooms with specific instructions...

 

Brandon kicked off his shoes and called his mother. "How are things on your first major assignment? Jennifer asked. "Better than I hoped. We found something that will change the world" he replied. "How so?" she asked. "I'll tell you later. For now just organize the research teams to come here" Brandon said closing the channel. He heard a tiny knock on the door and in came the maid. She was assaulted by the smell of his feet. Dinner will be served in the main hall soon. Is there anything you need sir?" she asked bending down. She wore no bra and Brandon could see her tits through the lose top. Brandon motioned her to come closer. "Um...your top is lose" he said blushing. "I know sir. It gets hot during the time of year. Do my breasts bother you?" she asked seductively.  Brandon shook his head. She could see him sporting a boner in his pants.

 

 Brandon watched her climb onto the bed and onto his lap. The kid was stiff in more ways than one. She touched the tent in his pants. "I'm sorry sir. I didn't know it would cause this. It is my duty to see to all needs of the guests" she said pulling on his zipper. Brandon couldn't believe this. This tiny girl who was obviously older by at least 10 years was coming on to him. Brandon picked her up and sat her to the side. The woman thought he wasn't interested in her and got worried that her plan would fail. She was relieved to see him pulling off his pants and shirt. As he lay back, she took off her uniform and climbed on top of his boxers and climbed into them. He gasped at feeling a tiny body rubbing his penis. Brandon pulled his boxers back and saw the tiny woman worshipping his cock. Being only 13 he started cumming.

 

Gallons of teen sperm pelted the tiny woman to the point se rolled off onto the bed. Brandon sighed at his first orgasm. The woman chuckled as she wiped his cum off of her. "You're not done yet are you?" she giggled. Brandon smiled and out the woman on his chest. He probed her crotch playing with the first and tiniest pussy he ever saw. It amused him to hear her moan and squeak. She came pretty fast and Brandon jerked back and looked at his finger glistening with her cum. "You peed on me!" he said. "No, that's cum. Just mine isn't white. It tastes sweet" she said. Brandon looked at her with suspicion as he licked his finger. "She was right. It's sweet" he thought. "You want more?" she asked. Brandon nodded. She walked along his chest and up us face and sat on his lips. Brandon parted them slightly and her ass fell into his mouth. Brandon closed his lips and began to suck.

 

The woman moaned lewdly. "Harder, harder! Eat my pussy master! Suck me dry!" she yelled. She bucked her hips as she felt his tongue darting into her crotch. She held his nose for balance as she masturbated herself along his palate. She yelled as she came and Brandon tasted her sweetness flood his mouth. She pulled herself free of his mouth and crawled down to kiss his lips. "You're very kind to please me master. Please..." she said starting to cry. "What's wrong with you?" Brandon asked. "I'm worried for you master. The other one killed his teammate so easily and I've seen how he looked at you today. What to say he won't do the same to you?" she asked. Brandon's look on his face turned to suspicion. He had noticed the disdain he showed to him even though he thought Brandon didn't notice. This discovery they made added to the tension. It didn't help matters that they were far from home and it would take another 3 days before help could come. Donald could kill him and make it look like it was the work of these people.

 

Brandon stopped trusting Donald and now thought of a way to make sure he wouldn't try to kill him. "Leave me" Brandon ordered. The woman gathered her clothes and left. Brandon contacted Omega tech division. "Give me the security code for Deborah 616" he said. The code came through and Brandon lay back down and smiled. In another room, Donald was brooding over the way he was treated tonight. He didn't even hear the maid come in. A 15 year old 2 1/2 inch girl kept calling for attention.

He finally heard her and looked her way. Donald picked her up so quickly her tiny shoes came off. "S...sir dinner will be served shortly" she said. "Then there's some time before then?" Donald asked. She nodded. "You ever been with a man?" he asked. She nodded. Donald was surprised but not disappointed. "You're really cute you know that. So tiny yet so cute" he said playing with her red hair. "Y...you think I'm cute?" she stuttered. "Oh yes. I want to see more of you. Take off those silly clothes" he said. The girl took off uniform and soon she was naked in his hand.

 

"You know what I like most about this place? Cute tiny things like you" Donald said squeezing her tits. The girl grunted as he played with her itty little breasts. "Spread your legs. I want to see that tiny pussy" he said. The girl bash fully spread her legs. Donald took his tongue and raked it across her crotch. The girl whimpered. "Like that huh?" he asked. "...yes" she said quietly. "Then finger yourself and talk dirty" he said. The girl looked at him pitifully. "Do it" he said coldly. "Please don't make me. Isn't this enough?" she asked. "Do as I say or else!" he yelled. The girl took a deep breath knowing she had gotten him to where she wanted him. "Or what you'll kill me like you killed that mountain giant?! Or maybe how the young giant will kill you?!" she yelled. Donald grasped the girl in his grip. "What the fuck did you say to me vermin?!" he yelled. "What you didn't notice? When you snapped at him for taking credit he eyed you. I've seen men like him before. Take all the credit and if someone challenges you ya just get rid of 'em! After all that's how you do things right?! Kill those that challenge your authority. Bet it fucking stings to follow orders from a kid and be too stupid to realize they will stab you in the back when you're not looking!" she yelled.

 

Donald was so angry that he started squeezing her. The girl gasped in pain and couldn't breathe. She couldn't even scream as one by one her ribs snapped. Blood started seeping out of her mouth. Donald relaxed when he saw this. The girl had a collapsed lung but still smiled as if mocking his ignorance. Donald opened his mouth and lowered the teen inside. Donald loudly chewed her up and swallowed. He felt calmer but chastised himself for not using her to calm his erection. Donald popped his head out of the room and saw a maid walking down the hall. He snatched her up and shut the door.

Mike was deeply depressed. His friend was dead and he would play a part in conquering one world and possibly two. He prayed for an answer to his problems. There was a knock on the door. "Come in" he whispered. A maid around 20 came in and saw the look on his face. It confused her to see him this way. The other giants showed no such visible emotions. "Is everything alright sir?" she asked. "I lost a good friend yesterday. I discovered a way to build the most efficient killing machines in existence and I've been told to participate in conquering your world. Everything is fuckin' peachy" he said. "That mountain giant was your friend?" she asked. "They’re called Ingress but yeah she was my friend. She was a crybaby, a klutz, talked too much, and had stinky feet but she also had the biggest heart you could find. I've never seen someone who cared about others so much. I...I think I loved her. OH GOD I LOVED HER AND NEVER TOLD HER!!!" Mike said crying.

 

The girl couldn't believe how this giant could feel the way that her kind could.  The queen and her grandkids never showed such emotion. She wondered if his kind and hers was so different. She was touched by how hard he grieved. She walked over to him and climbed on to the bed. She stroked his hand. Mike looked at her and saw her warm smile. "What's your name?" he asked. "Kara" she answered. "I met someone just like you when we first got here, her name was Dana. The thought of her being hurt or killed because of us...god I wish we never came here" Mike said wiping the tears out of his eyes. "I'm glad you came" she said hugging his hand. Mike brushed her face with his finger. She looked into his eyes and began to take off her clothes. Mike remembered Dana did the same for a specific reason. "Stop. Don't do this because you have to" he said. "I do it because I want to not because I have to" she said taking the rest of her clothes off. Mike stood up and took off his uniform and sat back down and looked at the tiny girl who was nude and smiling at him.

 

Mike gently stroked her body and she grabbed his finger and masturbated with it. He chuckled as she moaned. He pulled back before she could cum. "Don't worry. I just want the moment to last" Mike said seeing her dejected look. Mike took her ankles in his grip and gently licked her tiny soles. He snaked his tongue under her ass and rubbed her body back and forth. The girl gasped and wriggled. He stopped and let her sit back up. He brought her to his mouth and inserted her in feet first and only stopped just under her breasts. She was scared at first thinking he was going to eat her but seeing those loving eyes melted away what fear she had. Mike gently sucked on her and slowly built up speed. The girl whined and moaned. Her tiny feet kicking inside his mouth. Her feet brushing against his tongue tickled and sent shivers up her spine. Kara came. Mike tasted the sweetest thing he ever tasted. Kara was pulled from his mouth and sat upon his chest. "I wasn't too rough was I?" Mike asked. Kara smiled at how loving he was. She just had the best orgasm she ever had by the most gentle lover she ever had and he was concerned about her.

 

She got up to wipe off his saliva and saw his sporting the biggest hard on she ever seen. "I that because of me?" she giggled. Mike blushed. "He's even cute when he's being teased" she thought grinning. Mike watched the girl rub herself along his shaft. Her tiny tits were felt for every inch of his cock. Mike watched in amazement when she started giving him a footjob. Her tiny feet gliding up and down his cock. "Uugh...oh god" Mike moaned. She stopped jerking him off with her feet and began stroking herself long his rod. Mike instinctively wrapped his hand around her and his cock and began jacking himself quickly. Kara felt like she was going to puke from the up and down motion. "Oh shit I'm gonna cum!" he yelled. "Cum inside me!" she yelled. Mike was taken by surprise enough to release his grip and she climbed to the top of his cockhead and ground her pussy along its slit. Seeing a tiny girl masturbating herself was too much for him. Mike held her in place and came. If it wasn't for him holding her she would have shot off his cock like a rocket. She felt her pussy overflow with his semen. Her tiny reproductive system was flooded by the giant's sperm.

 

Mike collapsed on the bed while Kara just sat there with his cum dripping out of her. "You okay?" Mike asked panting. "Yeah, just queasy from the motion" she answered. "Sorry, it was just that it felt so good having you rubbing against it. Then you told me to cum inside you" Mike said grinning. "You did come a lot" she said pushing on her swollen abdomen. "Well at least we don't have to worry about you getting pregnant" Mike said. "Well...that's not entirely true" Kara said. Mike sat up with a dumbfounded look on his face. "No way. That's not possible. You're too small. Wait...it's possible to carry Ingress babies....no you'd have to have special equipment to carry those to term" Mike said. "You've met the queen's grandchildren right? Their mothers were our kind" Kara said. Mike was shocked and laid back down. Kara saw his expression. She walked over to his ear and whispered.

 

"Act normal. We're being watched. The queen's husband also had children not by her who had mothers including our kind. By the time he died, he had sired 8 of them. 4 of them grew to our size while the others your size. Over the years the ones our size disappeared while the others were banished from the nation. No one had seen them since" she said. "Why tell me?" Mike said barely whispering. "I haven't been truthful with you. My job tonight was to seduce you into killing your superiors but I can't. I've only known you for a short time and I can't lie to you. You've been the nicest man I've ever met. I wanted you to cum in me. I want to bear your child. Mike...across the sea there lies another nation. One that wishes to tear down the queen's rule. With your help, we can succeed. You can protect our world and our child can insure it had a future. Will you help us?" she asked. Mike gulped.

 

He was taken aback by what she had said. Not every day you are asked to lead a revolution and then told your kid will be a world's guardian. Mike glanced over at the girl. He could barely see her tiny pleading eyes but he could see them. Mike hated that her people would become slaves and despised how that their lives were treated like commodities. He wondered if the great Leila Pherson felt like this the day she chose to fight for humanity. "Yes....I'll do it" he whispered. Kara smiled and hugged his cheek.

 

"What are they saying?" Amy asked a guard. "Can't make it out. She seems to have successfully seduced him" the guard replied. Amy watched on the screen as the two cuddled. An hour later Amy summoned the remaining two maids from their assigned tasks. Kara and the other maid Teresa looked at each other wondering what the other had done to the giant guests. "You are all here. Tell me if you were successful" Amy said. Amy knew full well if they had succeeded by spying on them but they didn't know that except Kara. Kara secretly knew if the spy cameras in the room. Amy was testing them for their loyalty. "Milady, Susan isn't here yet" Teresa said. "She...won't be coming. She finished her job at the cost of her life" Amy said callously. Teresa bit her lip with grief.

At one time Teresa and Susan were neighbors. Susan looked up to Teresa like she was a big sister. One day many years ago Amy got very drunk. It was Nick's birthday and the grief she always felt was at the most highest on this day every year. Amy drank away her sorrow and stumbled into the night. The people of the city thought it was thunder as they lay in their beds. After all you don't expect a giantess to stumble through your city at 3 a.m. Amy sat down in one of the neighborhoods and downed barrel after barrel of wine. Her sobs woke the people. A few came to check on her. Seeing the one who saved them from destruction crying for a lost love hurt the citizens. Poor Amy sat on the cold stone street in just her nightgown crying and asking why she couldn't die as well. A man walked over to her and stroked her big toe. Amy glanced down and picked him up.

 

The man was surprised that she hugged him so. Amy looked at the man and gently kissed him. He didn't say anything but just froze in shock as she pulled his pants off. He gasped as she sucked him off. He came within a minute. Amy was so out of it she hadn't realized more people had come out and were now using her body for pleasure. By 4 a.m. she was so burnt out on grief that she just sat there wanting to feel good. A small crowd of men were worshipping her feet while a few others had found a way into her panties and were fucking her giant cunt. "Please make me forget him. Fuck me so I won't remember him today" she said in a slurring speech. Teresa was in a house behind her to the right and was looking out the window. Her parents were babysitting Susan as they wanted some alone time that night. She watched her giantess queen get gang flicked by every male in her neighborhood. She even saw her boyfriend crawl into her panties and the bulge of his body outlining the fabric. "What's that's sound Teresa?" 8 year old Susan asked rubbing her eyes. "Just a storm. Go back to sleep" Teresa said.

 

Shortly after her 12 barrel of wine, Amy fell backwards in a drunken stupor...right on top of Susan's house. Her body had crushed it and her parents. Susan found out she was an orphan the next morning. Feeling a shred of guilt, Amy welcomed her into the castle when she came of age. Back in those days, Amy had more of a conscience but now she considered the people a means to an end.

 

"Speak girl. Were you successful?" Amy asked Teresa. "Yes ma'am. The boy suspects the older male named Donald may kill him. May I ask how Susan died?" Teresa said. Amy looked at her. "She was eaten" Amy said. Teresa felt her breath escape her. She clenched her chest and closed her eyes. "I'm sorry for your loss. I know you two were close. Take the rest of the week off to grieve" Amy said excusing her. Teresa closed the door behind her and let off a terrible wail of anguish. Kara hung her head in sympathy. "We do what we have to. Susan did her job well. We will remember her. Kara what of you?" Amy asked. "He agreed to kill the younger one and kill the other with the younger's machine" she said. "Nothing else?" Amy asked raising an eyebrow. "Nothing else. He spoke kind words. He is smitten with me" Kara said knowing that Amy wondered what they were whispering about on camera. "I see. Well done" Amy said. Kara bowed and turned to leave. Amy reached down and plucked her from the ground. Kara was scared wondering if Amy had actually heard what she had actually said to Mike.

 

"Milady?" she asked nervous. "I know he came in you. I must not allow unsanctioned breeding between my people and yours" Amy said opening her mouth. Kara freaked seeing the queen getting ready to eat her. Amy yanked Kara's panties down and jammed her lower half into her mouth. Amy sucked as hard as she could on her. Kara instinctively moaned. Amy finally tasted her prize. She was sucking out Mike’s cum which was still inside of her and only stopped when she couldn't taste anymore. Amy took her out of her mouth and sat her on the floor. Kara just looked at her with fear. "You didn't think I would eat you did I? Come now. I wouldn't eat you for having sex with one of them. That would be hypocritical of me. Take the next day off and make sure you clean yourself up. You look like shit" Amy said excusing her. What Amy didn't know was Kara was already pregnant. Mike's sperm had found her egg just a scant hour earlier.

 

In the middle of the night, Mike snuck out of the castle and made his way to Brandon's STRIKE II. He unlocked the cockpit and sat inside. " Lt. Patterson. Why are you intruding into my cockpit?" the A.I. asked. "Just doing some maintenance Lilith 13" Mike said pulling out a small tablet and hooking it to an interface. "Lilith switch to autistic mode for diagnostic" Mike said. Lilith shut down her higher functions and outside comm line. He pressed a button on his tablet and watched a special program upload into her server. "Hmm...this seems important. Oh! Yes I can use this" Mike said finding file after encrypted Omega file. Mike downloaded what he wanted and unhooked the tablet. "Lilith, erase data logs for the last 5 minutes and include ones for the next two...starting now. Switch back to normal mode" he said. Mike climbed out of the cockpit and returned to the castle.

 

It was early afternoon that the commander of Utopia wen to the beach to check on Selina. She wasn't there. He walked around wondering if she had abandoned them or worse told someone of their plans. He stumbled into a hole and stood up and brushed off the sand. He then realized that the hole was made by her big toe and that he had fell into her footprint. He figured that she had left only recently since her footprint hadn't been washed away by the high tide. A bubbling sound came from the ocean and he watched Selina rise from it like some sea monster of old. He was speechless when he saw her carrying something. "Sorry I went fishing when I couldn't stand those MRE's anymore. Luckily I found this" Selina said. "A cerulean whale. You caught a cerulean whale!" the man asked. "It that bad? They're not endangered are they?" Selina asked worried. "No, it's just they're the biggest sea creature in the world and you have one in your hand like a common trout" he said.  Selina shrugged and sat down.

 

The man watched her eat the whale raw, sucking on the bones. "Our forces will be ready to go tomorrow evening" he said. "So soon?" she said swallowing a strip of blubber. "We've been ready for a while but we been hesitant to attack do their tactical nukes. You however can defend us from them" he said. Selina was quiet. The thought of fighting a war meant she would have to take many lives soon. It weighed on her conscience. "It disturbs you to fight doesn't it?" he asked. Selina nodded. "Come with me" he said. Selma followed the ant sized man to a sprawling city. The streets were filled with people moving about. It reminded her of watching anthills. When the people saw her they did not flee or scream. Many of them bowed. "What do they do that?" she asked the man. "They believe you to be our savior, our patron goddess. The way you appeared just before we are forced to attack must be by divinity" he said bowing. Selina bent down to them. Her face filled the sky in the center of town. This close, she could make out the people better.

 

Men, woman, children of all ages and races bowed before her. They looked just like her except extremely small. To be considered a goddess and the throng of worshippers bowing made Selina powerful but more importantly gave her a sense of purpose. The man walked over to a woman who had a child with her. The man gave his radio to the child. "Hello goddess" the child said. Selina held out her finger on the ground and watched the teeny thing crawl onto it. Selina slowly raised her finger to her eye. She saw that the child was no older than 6 and looked much like the commander. The child saw the largest eye she ever seen looking at her. It looked like a giant emerald ring with red flecks of color with a black mirror in the center and it constricted to see her better. "What your name?" Selina asked. "Saya" she replied. Selina couldn't believe how something so tiny and fragile could exist. She could crush her in a second between her fingers or lick her up like a cookie crumb but no Selina was humbled by the fragility of this life on her finger. "Daddy said he might have to go away for a long time. I don't want him to go away" she said.

 

Selina knew that "going away" meant he might die in the battle. "That won't happen sweetie. I'll make sure he comes home" Selina said with tears coming down her cheeks. Selina sat the girl back down and looked at the people. She didn't have to guess that their fears were similar to Saya's. The thought of them perishing in nuclear fire was too much for her. "People of Utopia, your goddess has heard your fears. Don't lose heart for I will protect you now and furthermore" Selina said walking off. "Thanks for agreeing to help us" the commander said. "Well played commander, well played" she said.

 

Donald and Brandon gave each other silent looks during the day. Brandon watched Mike analyzing the ground outside the city for traces of Artesium and got bored. "Anything yet?" he asked. "Not since you asked me 10 minutes ago" Mike said smartly. Brandon looked at the beach not far away with the people swimming and playing trying not to think about the new giants in town. Brandon wanted in on that fun. "Fuck this. Call when you found something" Brandon said walking to the beach. The people saw him come toward them and watched the boy strip off his clothes till all he wore was his boxers. He sat down on the wet sand and looked at the people looking at him. "Got a problem?" he asked. People began leaving the beach. Brandon frowned. Part of the reason he came was to play with the people. He saw a teen girl tugging an 8 year old boy who didn't want to leave. Brandon grabbed them both and put them in front of him.

 

"Where are you going?" he asked. "We were just leaving. We didn't want to disturb you" she said scared. "I want you to stay" he said wrapping his legs around the two.  "You're really cute" he said getting a boner seeing her skimpy swimsuit. "Please just let us go" she said clutching her brother. "Fine, I'll let you go if you lick this" he said pulling his boxers to his knees. The girl closed her eyes in revulsion. "Anything but that. My little brother is watching" she said. Brandon pulled the boy away from her and jammed him into his mouth. "He ain't watching now. Do it or I eat him" Brandon said. The girl had a silent scream on her face. "Just don't eat him" she said walking to his dick. Brandon smiled as she started licking it. "Harder! HARDER!" he yelled. The girl licked and licked until her jaw hurt. Brandon let the crying boy pop his head out from between the giant teen's lips. He cruelly sucked him back in. "Time's running out" he said. The girl became frantic and moved to his cockhead. She rubbed her tits along the head while sticking her tongue into his pisshole.

 

Brandon was rolling the boy around in his mouth while humming to himself. He didn't even notice Donald approaching him. The girl placed her whole mouth on his pisshole and sucked. Brandon came right then and there. The deluge of sperm shot right into her mouth and down her throat. She instinctively jumped back and coughed. The blast of cum made it hard for her to breathe and the amount in her stomach made her sick. She glanced up at him smiling, knowing that she had made him cum and hopefully earned her brother his freedom. Her smile faded when she saw a lump travel down his throat and then saw him spit out blue swimming trunks. "You promised!" she yelled. "I lied" Brandon said coldly. "Interrupting anything?" Donald said. Brandon looked behind him and quickly covered himself.

 

"You promised if I made you cum you wouldn't eat him! You ate my little brother!" she cried. "Taking advantage of the locals I see and what was that about eating her little brother?" Donald asked. "You got a problem with that?" Brandon asked. "Poor girl is what 12 13 tops? How old was her brother?" Donald asked. Brandon glared at him. Donald picked up the girl. "How old was your brother?" he asked. "8, he just turned 8 last week" she said quietly sobbing. "Something you want to say captain?" Brandon asked. “Only that you should refrain from eating the younger ones. We need them to breed the next generation" Donald said. “What are a few young ones now and then? My...our nation has a population of at least a million!" Brandon yelled. Donald caught his slip of the tongue. "Yes and we'll need many to mine out the resources we need. If you had read my report instead of playing Ingress on this beach you'd know the estimated casualties for the first year alone mining" Donald said. "Are you accusing me of dereliction Captain? Brandon asked. "Just be more mindful of our duties...sir" Donald said walking off.

 

"Where are you taking that one? She's mine" Brandon said. "She's been through enough today don't you think?" Donald said. Brandon gritted his teeth. "I'll teach that asshole who he's talking to" Brandon said to himself. "Thank you sir! Thank you for saving me!" she said hugging his finger. "Don't thank me. I just want your tiny pussy for myself" Donald said tucking her into his pocket. Brandon stood up and walked over to a nearby condo and ripped off the roof. He found a family inside hiding from him. They had taken cover when they saw what he had done to the brother and sister. "Please don't hurt them" the man cried. Brandon looked at his wife and daughter. "Shut it old man. Talk to the smelly foot" Brandon said smelling his bare foot on the man. The tremor shook the condo and his blood splattered onto his family. Brandon was having a temper tantrum and chose to take his anger out on them. For the next two hours, the neighbors could hear them screaming. When the screams finally stopped, the neighbors saw him chewing and swallowing. Brandon patted his stomach and left the beach.

 

Mike had just finished analyzing the data when Brandon returned. "Anything now?" Brandon said leaning down. Mike saw his teeth stained pink when he spoke. "...yeah. This area has a vein of the element about a mile down. This would be a good place to being drilling a mine shaft. Sir, have you noticed the Captain acting funny?" Mike asked. "How so?" Brandon asked. "He's taken to ordering the people around like a king and I've seen how he looks at you sometimes, usually when you two disagreed on something. I'm not in it for the glory but maybe he is and thinks he not getting enough" Mike said slightly grinning. "Carry on Lt." Brandon said walking off. Mike waited from him to leave and called Donald. "What is it Lt. I'm busy" Donald said. Mike could hear tiny pleas in the background. "Sorry to disturb you sir but the big boss was muttering something odd. Something about showing somebody respect soon" Mike said. "Thanks for telling me. I'll take care of it. Mike, when this is all over I'll give you a territory of your own as a reward for your loyalty" Donald said closing the channel. "Now where were we? Oh yeah, I was going to rape you for the third time" Donald said stroking the girl's face.

 

The next day Donald and Brandon said not one word to each other. The tension was reaching a boiling point and Mike smiled knowing they would be at each other's throats very soon. Amy watched them from her throne room. "Perpetrations are complete grandmother" Peter said. Amy kissed the boy on the cheek. "My precious Peter. You are the most dependable one out there" she said smiling. "What do you have planned?" he asked. "We will bring 2/3 of the forces in under the cover of nightfall by sea and the rest will wait for daybreak. We will tell the visitors that a rebel force has come to challenge them. When they go off to destroy them we will bring the rest of the forces in claiming they are friendly. What they don't know is that they will be armed with the latest tactical nukes and will detonate them at point blank range. Bet even they cannot defend against that!" Amy said laughing manically.

 

"May I be excused?" Peter asked. "What's the hurry? You just got back" Amy said. "Yes, there's someone I wish to see" Peter said. "A girlfriend?" Amy asked smiling. "I wouldn't call her that. A simple peasant girl I am fond of" Peter said. "I understand. I was that age once. Go. Have fun" she said excusing him. Amy wondered if her plan would work and if it did would the aftermath be something her great grandkids would have to clean up. The stress made her feel old. "Summon the royal foot page" she announced. A few minutes later a boy around 15 appeared. "You called my queen?" he said looking at the giantess. Amy slipped off her flats. "Rub them will you?" she said. The boy bowed and walked over to her bare feet. He could smell them of course but surprisingly had gotten used to the smell. His caramel colored skin was a stark contrast to the pink, sweaty, wall of sole flesh he was rubbing.

 

"Hmmm, just like that. You're the best foot page I ever had" she said cracking her toes. The sound hurt his ears. It was like someone splitting logs near his ear. He didn't dare complain though. He was the latest in a long line of footslaves for the queen. The ones before him had met their ends either by crushed by her bare soles or toes or simply by being eaten if they dared complain about her foot odor or the job itself. The only perk was if he did a good job the giantess would suck him off. Cumming in her giant mouth made his disgusting task a little more bearable.

 

Later that evening across the ocean...

 

Selina sat along the beach and watched tiny ships floating into formation. This was more of a ragtag flotilla than a battle group. If it could carry troops and floated it sailed. Two carriers about the size of her arm was in the center with over a hundred ships the size of a matchbox sailing around it was the bulk of the fleet. Selina knew she couldn't fly and had to wade through the ocean to protect and land at the same time as the ships. It was dark except for the full moon that shimmered on the ocean surface. The ships' guiding lights made it look like a swarm of fireflies were dancing along the surface. "Selina, we're go for Operation Queenbreaker" the commander said over the radio. Selina stood up and gently waded into the water. The troops were awed at how her wake shook even the carriers. The moonlight shone on her skin that evening made her really look like a goddess. "Alright everyone. Let's take down an empire" Selina said leading the way.

 

Dawn was barely breaking as the battle group readied their attack. "What's the plan?" Selina asked. "We launch a quick bombing strike at their artillery and follow up with precision strikes on their coastal guns and pillboxes. After that we land our forces. Your job will be to stop their main forces from arriving on the beach. If they make it then both sides might have to resort to more extreme measures" the commander said. Selina knew that extreme measures meant the nuclear option. Shortly after, she watched dozens of tiny jets streak off the carrier decks toward the mainland.  

 

Amy was sound asleep with her footslave next to her. The poor boy looked like every drop of semen had been sucked out of him. She got a call that woke her up. "What! Call an emergency meeting of the staff generals!" Amy said hanging up. She quickly put on her clothes and ran to the war room. "Status report!" she yelled. "We got 36 incoming bombers coming in from the sea!" a General yelled. "And their carriers?" she asked. "Coming into radar range now. They're not alone...over 150 support craft is with them!" the General yelled. "Utopia decided to make a play now! I find the timing convenient. For us and them. Sound the alarm and organize our forces for a counterattack. Arm the ICBM's. Utopia dies today" Amy said. "What about a retaliatory strike?!" the General yelled. "Look General. It's us or them" Amy said pointing to the radar screen. Amy left the room as the siren went off. She looked out past the city wall as the jets flew into view.

 

"What the fuck is going on?" Donald yelled. "We're under attack" Amy said pointing to the jets making a bombing run. It sounded like firecrackers going off as the bombs hit their targets. "No rest for the wicked" Donald said walking out of the city to his STRIKE II. Brandon yawned as he watched Donald get into the cockpit. "I miss something?" he asked. "Only WWIII" Mike said looking with binoculars at the beach. With the sun now up he saw a familiar face. Mike quickly tapped his wristcomm. Brandon walked to his machine not wanting to be upstaged by Donald. "Please answer. Selina that's you right?! Selina!" Mike yelled. Selina was surprised to be called. "You don't have to shout traitor. I'm coming for you too" she replied. "Traitor? No, that's not it! When you didn't return I was heartbroken. I cried knowing I could never tell you something. I...Selina I have a plan to end all this but I need your help" Mike said. "Why should I believe you?" she asked. "A girl cheered me up when I was crying my eyes out over you. I really like these people and want what's best for them. Is it so strange I care for them just like you care for humans?" he asked.

 

Selina was silent. When he put it that way she did sound hypocritical. “What’s your plan?” she asked. “The big boss, Brandon, is here and he and the Captain are at each other’s throats. Any minute now and they’re going to turn on each other. After the dust settles, I need you to take out Donald or the army here” Mike said. “That’s kinda vague Mike” Selina said. “I have a Trojan installed in Brandon’s STRIKE II but nothing in the Captain’s. That’s why it’s vague. Selina, I’ve see their missiles and they can do damage even to you. We have to stop this” Mike said. “I’ll do my best. Mike, you mentioned you wanted to say something to me. What was it?” she asked. ”I love you. I know it’s not the best time to say it but when I thought you were dead I…” Mike said becoming silent. “We’ll talk later. Just survive okay?” Selina said. “Back at ya. Don’t make me lose you again” Mike said.

 

Adhering to the plan, the diversionary force advanced on Donald and Brandon. “Radiological alarms everywhere!” Deborah 616 said. “Ignore them! Just ready the weapons!” Donald yelled. The forces numbered around 30,000 that closed in on the giants. “You had combat training?” Donald asked the boy. “Of course. Don’t treat me like a kid” Brandon said walking in front of him. Donald moved to his side annoyed by the brash teen and watched the forces close in. Both machines charged weapons. When the troops saw the glowing wrists they aimed the tactical nukes. The giants were faster. 4 beams of death shot out from them and struck the enemy force. The blast was so strong that the shockwave was felt on the beach where Selina had finished stepping out of the water.

 

The dust blocked out the sun but it was obvious that the diversionary force was gone. The main forces advanced on the giants and waited for the dust to subside to get a good bearing to come closer to detonate their bombs at point blank range. Donald knew the kid couldn’t have had too much experience and figured this would be his best chance to get rid of him. Donald fired a shot at him. A small blast was heard and Brandon fell. “Took your time huh?” Brandon said trying to get back up. His screen was filled with a glowing red light. “With you gone I can go about ruling this world. I won’t share it with you or Omega. I will reign supreme!” Donald said. “Lilith, broadcast security code 16309” he said. Deborah accepted the code and Donald’s machine froze. “Well I’ll be damned” Mike said watching.

 

“You figured it would that easy huh?” Brandon said standing up and raising his cannon at him. All of a sudden, Donald moved and fired very quick shots into Brandon. His shields protected him but just barely. “Surprised? I figured you’d try to disable me with that security code so I firewalled the system beforehand. That’s the difference between me and you kid. You got to your position by holding onto mommy’s shirttails while a got to mine with blood, sweat, and tears!’ Donald yelled pulling out a sword and raising it. The two was so wrapped up they didn’t notice the fierce battle out on the beach. Selina strafed the beach and cleared a way for the utopian forces to advance. “What are you waiting for? GET CLOSER!” Amy yelled to the force that stopped watching the metal giants fight.

 

“Goodbye kid” Donald said. Brandon kicked Donald’s leg making him fall and Brandon stood up. He pulled out his own sword and readied himself as Donald stood up.  “One shall stand. One shall fall!” Brandon said slashing at him. Donald met his slash with a parry. He was shocked the boy could move so skilled.

The air rang with explosions and clanging of metal. As the forces came within 100 ft. of them, the two took to the air to try to gain the advantage of air superiority. The people of this world would talk of this day and the tales passed down would be considered legends. Two machines the size of mountains did battle in the skies. Each one took potshots at each other slowly wearing down each other’s shield until both knew the next attack would be the last. Storm clouds surrounded them and lightning split the sky. Brandon broke off and flew to a thunderhead.

 

“Thinking you can hide in there?! Not a chance kid! Not with infrared tracking you!” Donald said flying after him. Brandon quickly lowered his sword and watched the lightning building up in the cloud. “Lilith I want you to use the thruster exhaust to saturate the air with heat and on my mark shut them down for two seconds” Brandon said. “Understood” she said. Brandon saw the clouds in front of him agitate due to Donald moving through them. “MARK! Shut down the thrusters!” Brandon yelled. His machine dropped 700 ft. just as Donald slashed at his old location. “What?” Donald asked not hitting anything solid in the STRIKE shaped heat plume. Brandon flew behind him with mind bending speed and threw his sword. With an audible thunk, he knew he hit him. “You tricked me…you used your thrusters…” Donald said coughing blood. The sword had gone all the way through the cockpit and his lower half was completely impaled. The blade itself was sticking through his chest and extended all the way down his crotch. The sharpness of it was the only thing that kept him alive. A sight movement was all it required to end him.

 

Brandon watched the lightning getting closer. “You said it was my mother that got me to where I am today. Well it’s true that being my mother’s son helped but guess what? I’m also my father’s son. The most brilliant warrior who ever lived!” Brandon said watching the lightning arc from the cloud he was watching and striking the metal of the sword. The sword acted like a lightning rod and conducted the electricity right into the dying man. His screams filled the airwaves until the electronics shorted out.  The machine fell out of the sky.

 

Mike was waiting for the victor but the army got ready to detonate a nuke as soon as Mike got close enough. That changed when Donald came into view. His reactor finally failed and exploded. The blast knocked Mike off his feet and blew part of the army away like shredded leaves. The EMP from it killed every tank and missile launcher deployed including the ones from Utopia. “What the hell happened?!” Selina asked. “Donald just bought it. Guess big boss won” Mike replied. “Yeah well that EMP killed my forces too!” Selina yelled. “I planned for that. Selina, you have more than enough power to win this. I on the other hand have one last thing to do” Mike said standing back up. Mike walked to where Brandon was landing. As he landed, Mike tapped on his wristcomm. “Good. Command line open” he said looking at the screen. “On behalf of the current rebellion I ask for your surrender” Mike said.  Brandon looked at him and then the useless tanks and panicking troops. “You must be joking. You and what army?” Brandon asked. “The one now walking from the beaches and of course her” Mike said pointing to the giantess closing in on her.

 

“Thought she was dead! Fuckin’ Ingress don’t know when to die! I’ll kill her easy but first your traitor ass” Brandon said raising his metal foot. “Lilith, force run exe program Trojan” Mike said to his wristcomm. “Running program. Program finished” she said. Brandon noticed his HUD disappear and the cockpit go black. “Register Lt. Michael Patterson as the current pilot” Mike said. “Acknowledged. Warning unauthorized officer detected in the cockpit. Do you wish me to remove him?” Lilith asked. “Affirmative” Mike said smiling. Brandon heard this and watched the cockpit door pop open. “What are doing Lilith?! I am your pilot! OBEY ME!” the teen shouted. He struggled as the metal hand pulled him out of the machine and dropped him on the ground.  Brandon ran toward Mike and tried to punch him. Mike simply backhanded the boy sending to the ground. Blood seeped from his lip and he struggled not to cry. “You’re seeing this too right?” one soldier asked. “Oh yeah” his friend replied.

 

Mike stood in the palm of the machine and told her to place him in the cockpit. “This feels good. Selina, mission accomplished here. Meet me in the capital” Mike said piloting the machine back to the city. “Now for the coup de grace” he said typing on his wristcomm. Lilith broadcasted a specific radio signal. Amy couldn’t believe this turn of events. Her army had been routed. The Ingress girl and the seemingly controllable man was working together to end her reign. As the two approached, she walked to a console her size and pressed a button. “Final launch sequence ready. Standing by for final launch authorization” a recorded voice said. Amy carried a satchel with her to the courtyard.

 

“Surrender lady. You reign is over. Your grip on these people ends today” Selina told her. Amy looked at the giantess with pure hatred. “If I can’t have this world than no one will! Die with me you fucking monsters!” she said popping the satchel open and turning a key she inserted. Amy waited for the missile launches. Nothing happened. “Problem milady? Guess a computer virus can do that. Your computer technology is primitive here to say the least so no surprise it’s pretty susceptible to a virus. I just gave your entire defense mainframe the computer equivalent of Ebola. No nuclear apocalypse today” Mike said.  “Listen everyone. You queen just tried to kill you all just because she couldn’t rule you anymore! You still want a ruler like that?!” Selina yelled. The boos and hisses were so loud even Selina could hear them. By that afternoon, Amy and her 3 grandkids were standing in the center of town awaiting their fate. The kids were crying scared to death of Selina. Amy stood there defiant. Brandon couldn’t be found even though Mike searched for him.

 

“What should we do with them? Should I eat them?” Selina asked. “No, we need to show the people mercy. Killing them would only recycle the old fears from the previous regime” Mike said. “We can’t just do nothing” Selina said. “True enough.  Banishment for them. Banish them to the savannah” Mike said. The kids yelled. “That’s tantamount to a death sentence!” Amy yelled. “Hardly, we’ve seen enough wildlife out there to keep you fed. If you don’t like this then we can always send you to earth” Mike said. “Where her kind is now? No thanks” Amy replied. “Very well. Go and never return” Mike said pointing to the direction of the desert. The 4 humans walked out of the city never to return. There was a celebration in the city like one that hasn’t been seen in years. Mike walked to where the probe was a tapped a few buttons. The power to it faded away. “Good. Now no one can trace the signal here” Mike said. “Mike can you meet me at the city gates?” Selina asked over his comm. Mike smiled at the citizens waving and blushed at the woman flashing their tits.

 

“Come and sit with me” Selina said.

 

Selina picked Mike up and held him close. "Selina..." he said surprised.”Shh...just let me enjoy the moment" she said. Mike smiled and let himself enjoy the feeling of her warm skin. When sufficient time he figured had passed Mike spoke again. "You know, we didn't find Brandon. Maybe he went back to Earth" Mike said. "Let him. I plan to get these people ready just in case" Selina said. "I have to be honest with you. I love you but I did meet someone else. She comforted me when I was grief-stricken over you. I can't just throw her to the side. Plus she might be pregnant with my kid" Mike said. Selina sat him down. "The queen's grandchildren had mothers that were like these tiny people. So yeah humans can impregnate them" he said. "So you're choosing her. I understand" Selina said silently crying. "I choose you both. This is whole new world for us. Who's to say I can only have one wife?" Mike asked smiling.

 

Selina hugged and kissed him and shouted yes that she would accept his proposal. "I'm happy that you're happy but there's something I need to run by you. Now that Omega knows about this world they will want to come back in force. This world needs guardians to protect it. For now that can be you and me but we can't protect it forever. How do you feel about kids?" Mike asked. "God Mike this is so sudden! I would like to have kids one day" she replied. "Glad to hear it. What I propose is knocking up some of the women here" Mike said. Selina had a very pissed look on her face. "Whoa wait a minute! What I mean is right now their technology can't support a hybrid child but someday it could. In the meantime I can build a gene pool for our descendants to use. Keep in mind this will take two decades at least" Mike said. "Sounds like an excuse just to fuck to me" Selina said. "We're not immortal honey. It only took two STRIKE II's to being the world to its knees. What would a whole squad do?" Mike asked.

 

"What's to stop them from coming tomorrow?" she asked. "An old 20th century idea I plan to use tomorrow" Mike said. "Promise that you really love me?" she asked. "You have no idea how I felt when he told me you were dead. If you want you can ask Kara. She's the girl that I love also. You know what? I'm going to give you a special title. How does First Wife sound?" Mike asked. "Keep saying it. Sounds better when you do" Selina said.

 

The next day, Mike stood outside the city in front of the red machine he stole from Brandon. "It's time. Think they will agree to your demands?" Selina asked. "I'll give them an offer they can't refuse. Lilith, open a channel to Omega HQ" he said. "Brandon you're late with your report" Jennifer said. "Brandon won't be speaking with you today" Mike said. "Who is this and where is my son!?" Jennifer yelled. "He's not hurt or dead if that what you're implying. He must still be here if he's not on Earth. No matter, as long as he stays out of my business he will be fine. Now to the point of this discussion. What plan you had for this world is over. My Captain has been permanently relieved of command and your son has lost his STRIKE II to me. I and Selina will be staying her from now on. Any plans to bring troops or mechs here will be met with severe consequences" Mike said.

 

"You dare threaten me! I could easily destroy your world!" Jennifer yelled. "Maybe so but not before I destroy your organization including you. These people are nuclear armed and with my help will have nukes that rival even human standards. Adding to that fact it see that this machine is armed with a Hades missile with a Mark V antimatter warhead. Naughty you, you know those can only be deployed by Union approval. This machine can take out a city the size of an Ingress one. I plan to divide the warhead up for more practical use. The second a vortex opens here I will send a warhead to your HQ and any other base of my choosing. Yes I know where your bases are. Found their locations stored in the encrypted archive of this machine. I know right now that you're in Dayton, Ohio. How's the weather there? Simply put don't mess with me I don't mess with you. Whatever hair you had up your ass about this world has been officially plucked" Mike said sternly.

 

"You're bluffing. You don't know our locations. They're kept apart secretly for a reason" Jennifer said. "Selina do the honors for me" Mike said. Selina had been holding a bomb the size of a tick tac to her and opened a vortex. She threw the little bomb into it. "Wait for it...now try to call your base in Cheyenne, Wyoming" Mike said. Jennifer motioned for her comm officer to connect to the base. He shook his head when he got no response. "Nothing? Well a 50 kiloton nuke could do that. What will it be? Peace or MAD?" Mike asked. "What makes you think we won't just abandon our bases and invade later?" Jennifer asked. "Don't try to bullshit me. I know that Omega has been on the ropes since the war. A total bug out would ruin you. You can relocate but that would take years. Years that I will use to arm these people" Mike said. "Very well Lt. You won this day but we will see who will win in the long run" Jennifer said closing the channel. "Sore loser" Mike said. "Pretty badass for you" Selina said. "Wait till you see what I have planned for the people here" Mike said.

 

Amy and her brood were dropped off on the edge of the savannah. The people escorting them laughed as they drove off. "I'll teach them to mock me! One day I will crush them all!" Amy yelled. "No you won't" a voice said stepping out from behind a rock face. "YOU! You brought this disaster on me! I had everything till your people came!" Amy said grabbing Brandon by his neck. Brandon backhanded the hysterical woman. Peter rushed at Brandon for hitting his grandma. Brandon merely dodged his swing and delivered a powerful blow to his stomach. "You haven't lost any spirit that's good. Come with me to Omega if you want vengeance so badly" Brandon said. "What is Omega?" Amy asked. "The organization I work for. We share the same ideas when it comes to the Ingress" he said opening a vortex for his wristcomm. Amy and the kids stepped through and wound up at the HQ of Omega. "Welcome to Omega. Welcome to Earth" Brandon said making his way to the main operations room. Amy had forgotten what it was like to be around so many people her size. The grandkids were awed for the same reason.

 

Brandon noticed how the staff stared at him. It was different from the usual stares. These were stares of fear or anticipation. He made his way to the main room and saw people frantic trying to contact a base. "What's going on?" Brandon asked. "One of our officers nuked a base!" Jennifer yelled. "What that can't be!" Brandon yelled. "It is! You had this under control you said! I was a fool to trust you with this assignment! I should have sent a whole squad right then and there!" Jennifer yelled. "We can go right now mom! We can go together! We can make them all pay!" Brandon said pleading. Jennifer slapped him so hard the sound echoed in the room. "What part of he nuked a base you didn't understand?! He has every location of our bases including this one! He can kill us right now if he wants and you gave him the ability to do it! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!" Jennifer yelled. Brandon scampered off leaving Amy had the kids there. "And who the fuck are you?!" Jennifer yelled. "The ruler of my world until your son and his people arrived" Amy answered. "Your world cost me the lives of over a 1000 officers and at least 100 mechs. Don't break bad with me" Jennifer warned her.

 

"Your son said there might be a place for me and my grandkids here" Amy said. Jennifer gritted her teeth. "You want to join us huh? Alright, you begin basic tomorrow your highness. You want revenge just like me but you gonna earn it. Hope you know patience. You'll need it" Jennifer said motioning for a soldier to find them quarters.

 

The next few days in Artesia were hectic. Mike restored the defense system to launch readiness and was ready to launch just in case Omega chose to ignore his threat. By weeks end, he relaxed the alert and began to guide the nation to a new future. The first order of business was to create a new government. The people loved him and Selina so much that they wanted them to be the new rulers. Both said no. Thinking it over, Mike chose the British system of government. He would be a figurehead in name only but left the task of governing the nation to the new parliament. Selina was left out of the mix for one reason. She was just too big to be there. Her body alone was the size of half the city. Adding to the fact that she couldn't be fed properly compounded the situation. No one wanted the goddess to go. Yes that's what they thought of her. The savior goddess that disposed the heartless queen. Mike was considered a god himself. The way he stopped a machine the size of a mountain was a miracle to them. Selina was called the goddess of the heavens (because she was so tall) and Mike was called the god of the earth (because of his smaller size compared to Selina).

 

Now for every shitty regime that ever was, there were cronies working to support it using the dirtiest deeds. Amy's regime was no different. Trials were held by the new high court for officers that took advantage of the people or committed heinous acts. 10 were found guilty. People yelled for their immediate execution. Mike wanted to set a better example for them and asked the people for banishment. They only accepted out of reverence for him. This would bite him in the ass later on. After two months, Selina and Mike got married. The city was packed with people watching the ceremony. Kara watched with a slight hint of jealously but patted her belly knowing that she carried his child. Mike told her what her role would be and for many others. Of course she was jealous of Selina but knew Mike was genuine when he told her he loved her too. She was given the title of Second Wife.

 

The wedding day would be marked as the beginning of a new era. Celebrating the new era, the people renamed the calendar God and Goddess Year One or GGY 1 for short. Selina chose to live on the island of Utopia and the city there was changed to a holy one. People would flock to the city just to hear Selina speak or tell them the stories of Earth or of the Ingress. Mike understandably missed her. They agreed to see each other for one week twice a year; first day of spring and the first day of autumn.

 

GGY 5...

 

The threat of Omega had passed and Mike was making his way to the savannah. Amy and her kids had not been seen since and he figured they had returned to Earth with Brandon. He was glad they were gone but he was also glad because he had news for Selina. Selina sat with her keeps to her chest. She now wore a white toga befitting her role in the eyes of the people. Wood fiber sandals adorned her feet.  She was 20 now but still had that young teenage look about her. "Hey beautiful" Mike said to her. Selina grabbed the man and held him close. "I missed you so much. How have you been?" she asked. "Busy. Taking care of three kids my size is a handful when they see the world as a big toy box. At least they get along with their smaller siblings" Mike said. "How many do you have now?" Selina asked. "8 including the one on the way" Mike said. "Must be nice to have so many women throwing themselves at you" she said.

 

"Would be better if you were with me" Mike said. Selina smiled at his sincerity. "What about you? How are you getting along?" he asked. "Everyone wants to see me. They want to ask questions and ask for blessings. It's nice but now and again I have the occasional weirdo come by" Selina said. "Oh? Weird how?" Mike asked. Some wanted to worship my feet and a couple wanted me to shower them in my vaginal juices to bless them to conceive a child. One guy wanted me to eat him" she said shaking her head. "Did you?" Mike asked. "I thought about it but seeing how people might take it too far I decided not too" Selina replied. "But you were tempted to" Mike said. Selina blushed. "Hey I know the feeling. More than once I got the urge to just pluck some girl from the street and devour her. I think that urge is connected to the kind of power we have. It's just nature. Don't beat yourself up over it" Mike said.

 

"I'm lonely Mike. I..." Selina said starting to cry. Mike felt her warm tears hit his head. "I have some news that will cheer you up. We did it. We finally reached the level of technology that can support the birth of a hybrid. We can have a baby!" Mike shouted. Selina cried tears of joy now and kissed Mike. He returned the kiss with all he could. "Want to start practicing?" Mike said. Selina blushed and nodded. He watched her take off the clasp holding her toga together and saw that she wore no panties. She felt the grass tickle her bare ass. Selina slid off her sandals and tossed them to the side. She flexed her toes and Mike could see the deep blue painted nails with a sparkle effect shine like precious stones in the light. "How do you get them to look like that?" Mike asked. "My...devotees paint them and mix crushed pearls into the paint" she replied. "Devotees?" he asked. "A bunch like my feet so much that they take care of them. Please don't stare" she said embarrassed.

 

Mike grinned liking how cute she acted. Mike walked to her toes and started kissing them. “Eek! Don’t do that!” she said. “Mike stopped and took of his clothes. “Then what do you want me to do then?” Mike said. Selina blushed. “I…want you to play with them” she said pointing to her nipples. Selina laid on the ground and felt mike climb onto her chest his tiny feet tickled her and she felt him climb her giant breast. Mike began squeezing her nipple and heard her squeak. “That feel good?” he asked. “Uh huh” she said biting her lip. Mike sunk his teeth into it and Selina yelped. He didn’t hurt her of course but it felt like a mosquito bite to her. Mike felt her heart beat faster and her breathing quicken. He stopped playing with her nipple and climbed to her face. Mike inserted his cock between her lips and hugged her nose. Selina could see him now and gently sucked him. She barely believed she could feel so happy.

 

Sure they had sex before since that day they admitted their feelings for one another but now knowing she could get pregnant by the man fucking her lips was pure bliss. She tasted a tiny salty burst of flavor and by his jerking she knew he had came. She pulled him from her mouth and sat him on her chest as she sat up. “Now for me” she said smiling. Mike jumped up like a kid and raced to her pussy. Selina couldn’t help but laugh. Her laughing stopped when she felt him actually climb into her feet first. “Oh god I missed that feeling! Faster Mike faster!” she said. Mike was kicking his legs as fast as he could but it wasn’t enough for the sex starved giantess. She gently used her fingers to push and pull his body in and out of her. Through trial and error they had learned how fast and how hard he could take it.

 

“Faster baby I can take it!” Mike said pushing his limit. He knew how bad she needed to fuck and he wanted her to feel as good as she could possibly get. With an ear splitting orgasm that could be heard in the next town, Selina came. Mike felt the walls constrict around his legs and then a rush of fluid so fierce that it shot him out onto the grass. It took a minute for Selina to come back down. “Is this a dream?” she asked him. Mike, still sticky from cum, walked to her face. He kissed her sand told her “If this is a dream, then let’s never wake up”.

 

When their alone time was over. Mike led her back to the capital. It was the day she would be inseminated. Can you imagine a 4 story pussy outside your city waiting for cum? Well the citizens of the capital didn’t have to imagine. Selina was embarrassed which was funny seeing how most of the time she walked around with no panties. Guess a man the size of an ant crawling into your cunt can change your point of view. It was a lesson in anatomy like no other. Being charged with impregnating a goddess was no small task. The little man wore a diving suit with an air tube 50 ft. (a half mile to him) so he could breathe in the ocean of fluid. He climbed into the cavernous cunt and slowly made his way to her fallopian tube. Selina wanted to scratch so bad she felt like she was going to lose it. The man found her egg for the month and injected it with Mike’s sperm. When he came out soaking wet and gave a thumbs up the citizens cheered. Kiara was born 5 months later…

 

GGY 10

 

The ones Mike had banished had formed an army in Showa. With flimsy promises, they had amassed a fighting force of 30,000 and planned to seize the missile bases in the capital. Their goal was to turn the people against Mike and Selina and have them install them as the new rulers. Mike and Selina had found out though. They stood in front of the city like titans. Selina wore a battle dress instead of her uniform. She figured she wouldn’t need her shield to defend herself. Mike stood there with her holding his rifle. His STRIKE II stood behind him watching for any missile launches. He didn’t want to sit in the machine for this. He wanted the citizens to see him in his glory. After all, war is part psychological.  “Plan?” Selina asked. “Take out their armor and launchers first and then indulge yourself. Leave some for me though” Mike said.  “Sniper mode 10% charge” she told her old weapon. The positron weapon changed shape and Selina looked through the scope and fired.

 

A beam of energy shot out and hit the tank divisions leading the group. Between Selina and Mike, the division was wiped out before they could get in range. Lilith detected a launch and fired her autocannons. The missile transports stood no chance. All that was left was the charging troops. Selina had the chance to fulfill her dark side. She slipped off her sandals and crushed hundreds under her bare soles. By the time she was satisfied with that her soles had red dots all over them.  She plucked one solder from the ground with her fingernails and crushed him between her fingertips. She plucked another from a swarm and dropped him on her tongue. She couldn’t even hear his tiny pleas as she ate him. She grabbed handfuls and swallowed them whole.

 

Mike entertained himself by stomping soldiers and one female soldier who shot his foot met her end as he dropped her in his mouth and swallowed. Seeing how devastating they were the soldiers surrendered.  They all expected to die right then and there but seeing how they had stopped fighting Mike and Selina halted their attack. Selina was breathing heavily. Her combat high was wearing off. She realized what she had done and hated herself. One for going against what she believed in and two for enjoying it. “Can you handle this?” she asked Mike. Mike nodded. Selina walked away and sat down. “Do you unconditionally surrender?” he asked the troops. They answered yes. “Then bring me the ones who started this pointless campaign” Mike said. Fearing him, they brought the 10 he had banished.

 

Mike was visibly pissed. “I showed you mercy and you nearly plunged this world into nuclear war and for what? To get back at us? To conquer the capital? I see now that people like you are too dangerous to leave alive. I’ll give you the last of my mercy and give you a very quick death” Mike said firing a shot from his rifle. The insurrectionists were vaporized. The people of Showa and the surviving troops saw Mike check on Selina. She burst into tears and hugged the man. One brave soldier walked to the two and asked Mike why she was crying. “She is the gentlest person you’d ever meet and you forced her to become something else. Now she has that stain on her soul” Mike said to him. With those words, the reason to fight them was gone. They would never forget the day the goddess of heaven killed so many so viciously and cried like a child for doing it.

 

After that incident, Mike gave his first and last order to the people. The arming code for the nuclear missiles was broken into 4 pieces and given to the 4 sub nations. No longer could one launch anything nuclear with the consent of the other 3 sub nations. Selina needed him now more than ever especially raising his daughter. Mike retired to Utopia and lived with Selina for now on. He brought his wives and children with him and they were never happier.

 

GGY 16…

 

Mike knew that Kiara would decide on a husband very soon. He had father many children by this time so she had a decent amount to pick from. Ranging from 13 to 16, he had 8 sons human size. The man had been busy those first few years. Sure they were half-brothers but with no other candidates this would have to do. Mike had reverse engineered the STRIKE II by this time and the world was ready for what could come. He felt his work was finally done. All that remained was to ensure his children would sire the next generation. “Dad?” Kiara yelled out. “Down here honey” Mike answered. Kiara picked up her tiny dad and hugged him. “Been busy with worshippers huh. Which ones was it today? Foot worshippers or was it vaginal ones?” Mike asked. “Jesus dad personal much?! It was foot worshippers…” she said quietly. “Understandable. My little girl has cute feet” Mike said chuckling. “You’re impossible dad. Anyway, I finally decided. I want to marry Robert” she said. “Figured you guys would. I heard you guys last month one night” Mike said chuckling. Kiara blushed. “I was young once too kiddo. Let’s tell you mom the news” Mike said. Mike found Selina who was talking to a man. “We got trouble dear. A vortex opened out not far from the capital. They’re finally here” Selina said. “Then let’s give them a family welcome” Mike said to her. The family took to the sky and flew off to defend the ones who called them the family of gods and goddesses.

Chapter End Notes:

Apologies for leaving on a cliffhanger but i wanted it to be that way for a possible future story. Anyway for the last one shot story we look at the moments just before the invasion of the Ingress. See how my story Stress Relief II fits in with Invasion. Stay tuned for the prequel titled "Do Unto Others..."