- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story will be told by Leila being the narriator

Chris was washing his and his son's dishes as Leila washed the others. "Thanks for having us over tonight Mrs. Pherson" Chris said. "Oh it's not a problem honey and stop calling me Mrs. Pherson already. You married my daughter and you're the father of my grandkids. Call me mom" Leila said smiling. "Where's Aaron tonight?" Chris asked. "Oh he's out drinking with Rex and Chen. He won't be back till late" Leila replied. "Surprised you didn't go out with him" Chris said. "When I got your call asking to have dinner over here I decided to stay" Leila said. "Sorry for ruining your plans" Chris said. "Nonsense dear. It's always a pleasure to see you and my grandkids. How is Eve? She still sick?" Leila asked. "Yeah, that flu is nasty" Chris said. "I wouldn't know. We Ingress don't catch earth born germs. That can't be said for a hybrid though" Leila said. "Did Eve get sick a lot when she was growing up?" Chris asked. "Sometimes she’d get sick. She never told you?" Leila asked him.

 

"She doesn't talk about her childhood too much. Why is that?" Chris asked her. Leila thought for a second. She glanced over at Cassie and Daren, her grandkids who were sleeping. She smiled at the cuteness of Daren sleeping in his sister's hand. "Why don't we put the kids in the guest room first then I'll tell you some things about Eve's childhood" she said gently picking up the tiny boy and placing him in his dad's arms. She picked up the giant child and they both walked to the guest room. "Wish I could carry her to bed like that just once" Chris said. "Aaron said the same thing once about Eve and Adam" Leila said chuckling. After tucking them into bed, Leila and Chris returned to the living room and sat down. Leila flexed her toes and reclined wondered where she should start. "Since you are her husband, I guess I should start near the beginning" she said...

 

Eve was not like other kids. That was obvious. What set her apart wasn't her size though, it was her status or more precisely being the first of her kind. She was called the Messiah Child for the promise of peace she could bring. This would cause all kinds of trouble though for her. She must have been 3 when she noticed how people treated her differently from other kids. Because of our work and her status, we traveled a lot in those days. Eve would meet strangers who would fawn all over her and treat her like she was a fragile treasure. This was something she handled fairly well until it dampened her chance to make friends. One day while we happened to be in New York, we decided to pay a visit to Central Park. Now the thing was, any Ingress in the city had to wait in line. The park was only so big and could only contain so many of our size. When we got there, there was a line. Since we were celebrities, we got VIP treatment and got bumped to the front of the line.

 

A few didn't like that too much and started yelling some very bad things at us. Little Eve got scared at the shouting and hugged my leg. As we walked in she asked me something. "Why they mad mommy?" she asked. "People were mad because we got in before they did" I replied. "Mommy, can't they come in now?" she asked. "No honey. We're too big" I said. "Make the park bigger for everyone" she said. I smiled at her innocent suggestion and thought about why it couldn’t be done. Already she was thinking about others at the age of 3. Our bad day didn't end there. "Watch where you step honey!" I yelled when her sneaker nearly crushed a man playing with a dog. She was running to a boy near her age playing with the trees. I sat down to relax and watch her. She was having fun for the first time in weeks. I wished Aaron didn't have to go to the conference. He could've been with us. A woman close to my age sat next to me.

 

"Are you Leila Pherson?" she asked me. I nodded used to the attention by then. "So great to meet you. My name is Kenda Cunningham" she said wanting to shake my hand. "Is that Eve there!" she asked me. "Yes that's her" I replied. "She's looks just like the pictures. Oh...where your son? I heard you have a boy. "He's with my sister. He has a cold and has to stay with her" I said.  “Oh I see.  Well, it’s a nice day to be in the park” she said trying to make small talk. I nodded politely looking at the kids splashing in the small lake there. All of a sudden I heard Eve crying. I quickly looked over to where she was playing and I saw the boy who was with her standing there looking scared. I rushed over to her and didn’t realize that the woman who I had been chatting with followed me. “Alex what happened!?” the woman shouted. I then realized that boy was her son. “Tried to give tree but I hit her. Sorry mommy” the boy said looking down. Apparently the boy yanked a tree from the ground and tried to give it to Eve but accidentally poked her in the eye with it. Eve of course was bawling but I saw there was no harm done.

 

“I’m so sorry! Please forgive us!” the woman said bowing. She was bowing, fucking bowing! I knew people treated us like we were celebs but not royalty! “Please stop that. It’s alright. These things can happen to kids” I said trying to make her stop bowing. “God I’m so mortified. Come here Alex!” she yelled. She pulled the boy close to her and yanked his pants down and spanked him. God you could hear the slaps on his poor behind a block over. “Sorry about this ma’am. Have a nice day” she said pulling the crying boy along. It made me sick and embarrassed to be treated that way. Eve stopped crying a few minutes later but the damage was done. Not one kid would play with her the rest of the day.

 

Since that day, Adam was for some time her only playmate but of course he was just a baby and could do only so much.  We tried to give her some distractions to such a lonely life. We travelled the world and even took a trip to the homeworld just so she could see where her ancestors on my side came from. She said it was cold heh heh.

 

Leila stopped telling her story and looked away for a second…

 

“I don’t get it. Yeah that life sounds kinda rough but I don’t see why she won't talk about it” Chris told her. Leila began to cry. “I haven’t finished yet. If only it was just that for her to deal with.”

 

You see, she wasn’t just famous because she was the first hybrid. She was also famous for being the daughter of the most famous soldiers who served in the war.  That garnered attention and not all of it good. It happened when she was 10 and Adam was 9. By this time, Aaron and I had been put on reserve status and didn’t see much action by this point. We decided to enroll the kids into a private school. There was no way they could have a normal academic life being who they were. We lived in Berlin around that time due to us having to go to Switzerland every now and then for service.  A good deal of high ranking officers and officials had a private school in the city. Over the last decade it had been remodeled to include hybrid and Ingress kids.

 

Me and Aaron was at home enjoying some quiet time together when we got the call. A group of Ingress terrorists had taken over the school and was holding the children hostage. It would be the first time the world would hear of the terrorist group known as True Way. I was scared out of my mind but Aaron…he had this look on his face. A look that sent shivers into my soul. It was like a mix of fear and wrath. “Come on” he told me. We left the house and stopped me when I was about to walk to the school.  When I asked him why he stopped me he just said “I need to get Sarah”. Sarah as you well know, since you’ve met her, was my husband’s AI for his STRIKE X and spent her days then as a combat instructor.  It was on this day she was in the middle of teaching a class of cadets.

 

"Today class I will be evaluating what you have learned these past few weeks. You've been assigned to the Black Angels squadron which means you will be piloting the STRIKE II flight mech. As you know by now the STRIKE II is the more streamlined mass produced model of the old STRIKE X" Sarah was saying. Out of the cadets, one or two were more fixated on Sarah's holoform body. Sarah had chosen a body that she envisioned herself. A 24 year old red haired woman with decent sized tits. Since her body wasn't real she could have chosen to look like anyone and could actually change her size at will. Why did she choose that form? Now, the thing was she still had a crush on Aaron and wanted to look sexier. This of course irritated me but as long as she didn't try anything or my husband for that matter I let her playfulness slide. "What this means for you is the machine is far more reliable and more user friendly when it comes to the AI but the performance is down somewhat" Sarah said.

 

"Is it true that you were one of the original AI's?" a cadet asked. "Very true. I was one of the original 5 AI's created for the war. The only other one that survived is Deborah" Sarah answered. "Then you saw a lot of combat" the cadet said. "Indeed I did" Sarah said sadly. "Sorry I asked. I didn't mean to upset you" the cadet said seeing her expression. "It's alright. I fared better than most because the ones I care about most survived the war...most of them anyway. Now for the next part I will teach you how to deal with an Ingress without the use of your machine" Sarah said slightly smiling. "Why are we instructed to learn anti-Ingress combat if we're to pilot the STRIKE II's?" a young cadet asked. Sarah had been watching this young man for a while. He always stared at her cleavage and when he did speak or ask questions it was either a stupid or sarcastic one. Sarah decided this time she would answer his question in a very unique way.

 

With just a digital thought, Sarah instructed her holo emitter to increase her size. Within seconds, she was as tall as the Ingress. The class was startled at her change in size but not as much as the cadet when she plucked him from the floor, tossed him into her mouth, and swallowed. *gulp*

 

"Don't worry about him class. My holo form doesn't have a digestive system so there's no danger to him...for now. The reason you are to be taught to fight an Ingress without your machine is because you might be ambushed when you are not inside it. More than once my pilot had to fight an Ingress without the use of the STRIKE X. Excuse me for a second" Sarah said reaching into her stomach and pulling the cadet out through her holographic flesh. "Even though we are at peace, there's no telling who may be your enemy and nowadays the enemy will most likely not be wearing a military uniform" Sarah said. Sarah glanced to the side. "Aaron is that you? Whoa slow down! What?! When?! Yes of course, I'll head down there in just a second" Sarah said. "Class something's come up. We'll be ending class early today. Spend the rest of the period in your simulators" Sarah said. "Is everything alright ma'am?" a cadet asked. "A family emergency just came up" Sarah said running out the large room.

 

I and Aaron arrived just as Sarah entered the hangar. "Is it ready yet?" Aaron asked Sarah. "No, I just got here. It's fueled up but not mission ready" Sarah said. "Damn! Sarah we need to load the infiltration package!" Aaron yelled. "That'll take time. The maintenance crew isn't on duty right now" Sarah said. "How long Sarah will it take?"   he asked. "Two hours to get the crew here and load what we need" she replied. I looked at some of the parts needed and saw that they were pretty big but not for someone of my size. "Aaron, something's coming in over the broadcast channels" Sarah said. We both activated our wristcomms to see what it was.

 

"Attention people of the world. We are the group True Way. We have taken one of your prestigious schools hostage. Our demands are simple. Release the following Ingress prisoners you have captured that have been charged with violating your "human rights" laws" an Ingress woman said. The screen showed a list of Ingress who had been found guilty of killing humans in much the old ways during the war. "For every 30 minutes that go by with our demands not met, we each will kill a hostage" she said panning the view to a large gym that held the kids and faculty of the school. My heart stopped when I spotted Eve and Adam in the crowd.

 

"To show you all that we mean business, we will kill some hostages right now" she said. There were 5 Ingress in the gym. Two chose hybrids, another chose a female teacher, but the other two chose human kids. They hybrids...they...sorry just give me a second. The hybrids had their throats slit right on TV. The teacher was eaten with a close up of the man chewing and moaning. The kids...oh god the kids...one was crushed in a woman's grip and the other was eaten by the leader. She made certain that the camera showed that poor girl screaming for help before she closed her mouth and swallowed.

 

"Easy mom. You don't have to continue" Chris told her. Leila wiped her tears away. "No you need to hear to whole story because there's a part nobody knows about other than me, Aaron, and the kids" Leila said.

 

When we saw the video we felt relief that they didn't target Eve and Adam but all of us burned with rage with the senseless killing. I picked up a part needed and carried it to the STRIKE II. "Let's get to work" I told them. With me and Sarah doing the heavy lifting and Aaron connecting the parts to the machine, we were done in less than 10 minutes. Sarah disappeared into the machine while I put on an assault shroud. "We don't have time for a full preflight check. Just do the essentials" Aaron told Sarah. "Reactor check. Positron cannons and autocannons check. Shields check. Holo-cloak check. Thrusters are go" Sarah said. "Then let's do this. STRIKE II Custom launch!" Aaron yelled as he roared out of the hangar with me following close by. "They once called me the Black Demon. I thought I left that part of myself behind in the past. Guess it's time for the Black Demon to walk the Earth once more. Sarah play Centuries by Fall Out Boy" Aaron told her. The music filled his ears and sharpened his resolve.

 

"How do we save them honey?" I asked him hearing the music over his comm. "We can't risk a full engagement. That's why I equipped the infiltration package. Stealth and speed will be most important factor here" he answered. We neared the school. “Sarah do a scan of the area. What are we up against?" Aaron asked. "The security is down but we expected that. It's hard to get a reading in the gym. Too many Ingress faculty mixed in there to pick out an enemy. I can tell you that I detect 4 others within the school not inside the gym. Wait, one is near a window. He's armed Aaron. He's carrying a plasma SMG and I detect a coded transmission coming from him" she said. "Let's land. We need to enter the school where we won't be seen" Aaron said. "That might be difficult Aaron. I'm detecting multiple vehicles and personnel closing in on this position" Sarah said. "Great, the media and now a small division. That will go over nicely" Aaron said landing.

 

"Aaron, what if we use the sewers?" I asked. "That's a nice idea Leila" he said. We made our way to the bottom of the school using the sewer. It was disgusting but my fears overrode my disgust. We found a grate and climbed up. We were in the basement on the opposite side of the school. "Aaron" Sarah said quietly. "Yeah what is it?" Aaron said scanning for a hostile. "30 minutes are up" Sarah said. "Oh no" I said. "Don't look. Just...concentrate on what we need to do" Aaron told us. A few minutes passed and I had to know if our kids were the ones to die this time. "Sarah...did they...did they chose" I stammered trying not to cry. "No Leila, it wasn't them" she said quietly. I breathed again.

 

"Ma'am, take a look this" a giant said handing a tablet over to the giantess leader. "Well, well, well. I knew this school had some important members but I didn't know it was this famous. Eve and Adam Pherson go here. Find them. Maybe when the world see's their head on the chopping block next they will honor our demands" she commanded. They began searching for our kids. They didn't know what our kids looked like because we had tried to keep our kids out of the limelight for their privacy. They began asking where they were. The school had over 30 hybrids and Ingress kids there so it wasn't easy for them. Patience wasn't their strong suit so one man stooped down to a teacher.

 

"Which one are Eve and Adam Pherson?" he yelled. The female teacher told him to go fuck himself. Eve told me later how she had bad dreams that started here. She told me how he slammed his boot down on her and heard her crunch. When they saw that the faculty wouldn't give them up they began interrogating the kids. A female Ingress jammed her SMG barrel into the mouth of a hybrid girl that was known to Eve. "Are you Eve? If not where is she?" she coldly asked. The giant girl whimpered. "STOP! I'm Eve" Eve cried. My little girl was putting herself in harm’s way to save kids that didn't even like her.

 

When Eve first went to that school, many kids didn't like her. Not that she was a mean girl. It's just that the entire faculty treated her like she was royalty and the kids got kind jealous of that. None would talk to her and those that did got ignored by the other kids pretty quick. She did have a few friends that were mostly outcasts like some that were hybrids born to parents that were our enemy during the war but joined the Union afterwards. What we instill in our kids...

 

Anyway, her revealing herself stopped their cruel search. The woman pulled Eve toward her and held her firm. "Sis!" Adam shouted worried about his big sister. "Oh sis huh? You must be Adam. Thank you for saving me the trouble of finding you as well" she said motioning for a soldier to grab him.

 

We didn't know this happened until they issued a statement. "People of the world. We see that you have not released the prisoners we've requested so I can only conclude you don't take us seriously. So as a better incentive we will kill these two kids here when the allotted time has come up. For their sakes, you have better come through with our demands or the messiah child and her brother will die. You have 24 minutes" she told the world. "Aaron, Leila, they found them" Sarah told us. "You don't mean?!" I yelled. "Yes, they said they will kill them in 24 minutes if they don't get what they want" she told us. I felt the panic and fear rise in me. I wanted to run in there right then and get my babies.

 

"Don't" Aaron said putting a hand on my shoulder. "How can you be so calm?!" I cried. "I'm so far from calm it ain't funny! Don't you think I want to just storm in there and kill them all?! I want to see my son's smile. I want to hear the heartbeat of my daughter. God Leila, Sarah is pumping me so full of dopamine right now..." he said with a clenched fist. I was a fool. Here I thought he was playing it cool but inside he was suffering as well. "We will save them but we need to be smart about it" he told me. Aaron took point and carefully led us out of the basement. We were on the first floor and didn't see anyone.

 

"Sarah, sonic scan" he told her. "A heartbeat nearby. Ingress. Aaron I can hear metallic clack as it moves. The subject is armed" she said. "Fine by me. Full cloak" he said. My husband shimmered out of view but I could faintly see a shimmering silhouette. "Wait here" he told me. Aaron quietly made his way to where the heartbeat was and found a soldier. Aaron studied the giant. "Area 1 clear" he said. "Pherson is that you?" a voice asked. It was brigadier General Longstreet and his voice threw off Aaron's concentration. When Aaron was startled his thoughts were transferred to the STRIKE II. "What was that?" the giant asked hearing the floor clack with a metallic foot being moved. The giant looked Aaron's way and saw the shimmer. He raised a SMG. Aaron swiftly stabbed him with his sword before he could get a shot off. The man looked into glowing red eyes suspended in the air. "Not you..." he said before expiring.

 

"That was too close. What is it sir?" Aaron asked annoyed at how Longstreet nearly fucked up his plan. "Don't give me that what is it. I can tell from your IFF that you're inside. I understand your kids are in there but you can't go in there alone without backup" Longstreet said. "I'm not alone. Leila's with me" Aaron said. "You know what I mean! Wait for backup" Longstreet said. "We got 21 minutes before they execute my children. I will not wait for backup and don't send in your troops! That's a sure fire way for my kids to get killed as well as many others" Aaron yelled. "It's not just your kids in there Pherson! You will wait for backup! THAT IS AN ORDER!" Longstreet yelled. "Sorry sir. That an order I can't follow. Pherson out. Sarah lockout Longstreet's comm channel. I don't need another interruption" Aaron told her. "Aaron you will be court marshaled for this" Sarah said. "If it costs me my rank to save my kids then it's a fucking bargain" Aaron told her.

 

Aaron told me it was safe to meet him. I saw the dead man on the floor and saw that Aaron hadn't lost his touch. "I'll be damned. Sarah it that what I think it is?" Aaron asked her pointing to the man's uniform. "I'm afraid so" Sarah said. "What is it?" I asked. "Interwoven shield system in his uniform. This shit is cutting edge and only available to Union officers" Aaron said. "It gets worse Aaron. I've been running ciphers to break their comm encryption and finally found one. The cipher is Union military" Sarah said. "Who the fuck is these guys?!" Aaron yelled. "We can figure it out later. We got 19 minutes!" I yelled. "Agreed, we got to split up. Leila I can see with penetration radar one above us that way. Take care of him. I'll take out the one in the central area. Meet up near the library in 10 minutes" Aaron told me.

 

We separated and went for our targets. I found mine near the stairwell. I could see his feet in the crack under the door. Normally I would just fire my gun through the door but it was too risky. Someone might hear the shot. I pulled out my sword. I put my hand on the doorknob and slowly twisted it. I moved the door just a crack. I prayed for the next moment to work out. I quickly flung the door open and hit the solder hard enough to stagger him into the wall. Not letting him get up or radio for help I stabbed him with such force the blade stuck into the wall. He tried grasping for his gun until I kicked it away. The hatred in his eyes as he bled out. I didn't care. His friends were threatening my kids. I twisted my sword until I felt a crack through the blade. My sword severed his spinal column to the point his lungs were paralyzed. He suffocated and I watched.

 

"Target down" I told Aaron. "Understood. Taking care of target 3 now" he said. Aaron had found his target. A female Ingress hunkered down behind a desk with a sniper rifle guarding the front entrance. She didn't have a chance against someone with such experience. Aaron snuck up behind her and grabbed her head. Her muffled scream couldn't be heard thankfully. He twisted her head until her neck snapped. "She barricaded herself with military precision. I don't like how this looks Sarah" Aaron told her. Aaron picked up her rifle and proceeded to the library to meet me. "We got one more before we deal with the ones in the gym" he told me. "Tell me where" I said. "No, take this and go to the sports field there. When you see the signal, pick them off" he said. "What's the signal?" I asked. "Oh you'll know" he said. I left for the sports field while Aaron scanned for the last guard.

 

"Area 4 secure" he said. "That's our cue" Aaron said charging the giant. This time however the giant saw the shimmer coming at him and fired. The cloak was knocked out and the armor was damaged. Aaron quickly got up just in time to see him trying to radio for help. With a burst of speed he cut the giant's arm clean off. The giant yelled in pain and used his other hand to fire on him again. The plasma shots hit the shields. "My turn" Aaron hissed as a charged positron shot point blank at his face ended the fight.

 

"Area 4 report! I heard yelling and gunfire!" their leader yelled. She ordered them to take positions around the gym and I could see 3 of them in my scope. "All areas report!" she yelled. Aaron stepped through the door with positron cannon charged. He let loose with both of them on a soldier. They ripped through his shields like they weren't even there. "Area 1 secure. Area 2 secure. Area 3 secure. Area 4 secure" Aaron said looking at the two who held his kids with glowing red eyes. "Fool! You came alone only to die!" the woman yelled. Aaron raised his hand. I took that as the signal and fired. My shot burned right through the glass and blew a soldier's head clean off. They looked to where the shot came from and saw me bearing down on them. I fired again.

 

The shot struck a soldier in the chest and blew past his shield. He fell to the floor just missing a group of kids. Now it was just the two who held our kids. "Let. Them. Go" Aaron said sternly. "Daddy! DADDY!" Eve cried hearing her dad's voice. They struggled to free themselves. Adam slammed his huge foot on the man holding him just enough for him to break free. When he did I fired on him. I got him just in time before he could shoot my son.

 

"Now it's just you. Let her go if you wanna make it out alive" he told her. "I don't think so. She's my insurance policy since you fucked up my plan!" she yelled pressing the barrel to Eve's temple. Aaron could feel the body heat of Adam hugging his leg through his nano interface. I aimed dead at her head. Aaron saw me aiming. "No, don't!" he yelled over the comm. "I got the shot! Let me take it!" I yelled. "NO! Easy Leila. Remember what happened to Atreya. Listen whoever you are, you're all alone. Let her go and I promise you won't die" he told the woman. "You goddamnned right I won't die. Not with her with me" she said inching out of my view. Aaron followed her into the corridor. "Be reasonable now. There's no way you'll be escaping, not with all the attention you stirred up" he told her.

 

"On I'll be escaping via the route my comrades had planned; the sewer" she said dragging my daughter along. "You hear that?" Aaron asked me. "All of it. I'll head down and block her escape" I said leaving the sports field. "Sarah, I'll need some kind of distraction" Aaron told her. "I got one in mind. Just tell me when" she said. They neared the basement. I could hear her footsteps and Eve whimpering. I readied my pistol. "Now Sarah!" He yelled. Sarah triggered the fire alarm and set off the sprinklers. The cascading water didn't faze her at first but eventually it did have the desired effect. She moved her arm to wipe the water from her eyes. "Eve move!" he yelled. Eve tore away from her with all her might and ran towards him. "DAMMIT!" she yelled as she raised her SMG. "NOOOO!" Aaron yelled knocking Eve away with his arm. Eve just avoided being shot while Aaron took a full load.

 

The shots sent Aaron to the floor. Aaron being quick as he is though got off a semi-charged shot as he fell. The shots hit her and she staggered but her shields protected her. "You killed my friends so I owe you. The great war hero dies in a school" she said chuckling. I ran out of the basement slipping in the water on the floor. I heard the shots from a SMG and feared the worst. When I got to where they were, the woman was slumped over my husband dead and Eve was gripping a SMG. The same SMG from the first guard we killed. Eve was frozen in shock. The steam from the water wafting from the barrel. I took the gun from her hand and she just looked at me. I hugged her tighter than I ever had done before. She just bawled. "It's okay honey. Mommy and daddy are here now" I said crying. Aaron had pushed the dead bitch off of him and hugged us both. I could hear him crying over the comm.

 

We radioed that the school was safe to enter. The troops that were called came in and checked on the kids and faculty. Longstreet was pissed about us defying orders but seeing how we saved the kids of very important people declined to have us court marshaled. We lied Chris. We lied to them. We told them that it was me who killed the leader. We never told anyone the truth. Only our family knew what had happened and seeing how you're family I thought you'd have the right to know. "Why did you lie about that? That was justifiable what Eve did" Chris asked. "It's not that simple. Eve is a symbol to people. She's supposed to bring peace. What she did as a peacekeeper is one thing because of duty but when you hear a 10 year old killed someone it brings out doubt no matter the circumstances. It taints them" I said.

 

"Jesus. She never told me. I always wondered why she joined the peacekeepers like she did. I know she hates fighting" Chris said. "She joined to stop True Way so no kid, no person, would have to go through what she did. Some good did come from that incident though. Eve became the popular kid and wasn't the outcast she once was. A lot of kids admired her bravery for standing up to protect them. Boys wanted her attention a lot more and that caused some...problems" I said grinning.

 

"How so?" Chris asked slightly jealous. "When Eve went on a date, Aaron made sure he was with his STRIKE II that night. He scared the shit out of those kids when he did "maintenance" I said. "So that’s how True Way hit the scene" Chris said. "Yes, the incident at the school caught the world's attention. We began trying to find where they had their HQ. We thought we had a lead about 2 weeks later. You know the old saying follow the money? That's what we did. Imagine our surprise when we traced the money they used for funding back to an account in Shangri-La."

 

"We contacted Calista about what we had uncovered and demanded to be let in to capture the members of the terrorist group. She refused. Things got tense. There was a talk of invasion. Calista gave in at the last second. You see the nation was an isolationist one and like any nation like that stagnated when it came to technology. True, their technology advanced but not as much as the rest of the world. Calista was outmanned and outgunned and when Aaron painted a picture of her nation harboring terrorists, well...Shangri-La looked like the bad guys then. We were allowed one team. We went in, kicked ass, and captured the leader".

 

"It was only 6 in that cell. True Way had set it up so if one cell fell it didn't affect another one. The only reason we found that one so easily was the dumbass didn't encrypt his transactions. We interrogated him for days getting more creative each day. He finally broke and told us his funding came from an anonymous source. We never did find out who gave him that money but Aaron and Longstreet have a disturbing theory; one they couldn't prove or dare talk about. They think Omega was behind it all" I said. "That's crazy! Why would Omega fund Ingress terrorists! They hate Ingress!" Chris said. "Consider this. Omega would love for our kind to leave Earth. They would love it if we all died. What better way to turn the public against the Ingress than to make them out as terrorists or disguised killers? Nobody would trust our kind. Thankfully, it didn't work out that way but it could easily could've" I said.

 

"Man, growing up I heard stories but never like this. I can't see Ingress as an enemy" Chris said. I patted his tiny head. "That's sweet Chris" I said. "You said she had nightmares about that. Did she get over that?" he asked me. "She had therapy, friends, and family to help her but deep down I think that trauma's still there. I see that look she had when the news talked about True Way. Her little brother helped her a great deal. After that incident, her brother was very protective of her" I said. "I noticed that when we started dating" Chris chuckled. "Oh you don't know the half of it. Let me tell you what happened once when she was 14"

 

Like I said earlier, after that incident at her school Eve became pretty popular and that didn't sit well with everyone especially one girl. What was her name? Oh right it was Rachel. Well, when Eve turned 14, she asked us if she could have a sleepover for her birthday party. We said sure why not. It was a great party. The whole family got together. Lisa had her kids there as well as Karen. The party wrapped up and soon it was just Eve, Rachel, and two other friends of hers. Adam of course was being nosy popping into her room every half hour or so and Eve would run him off. Rachel however smiled at Adam every time. Adam, being 13 and entering that hormonal time of a teen's life started falling for her immediately.

 

Adam popped into her room for the last time that night and found them painting each other's nails. Eve had Rachel in her hand and was gently painting her toenails with a toothpick. The way she held her Adam could see her bare legs and pink panties. Adam just stared. Now as you can imagine, it's kinda hard to conceal a hard on of someone his size from a human. So when the girl giggled at it Eve was pretty embarrassed. She said some not so nice things. We were downstairs cleaning up and heard some yelling and a door being slammed. "Eve what's going on?" I called up. "Keep Adam out of my room! He's ruining my sleepover!" Eve yelled. I went to Adam's room to tell him to give his sister her space. I opened the door and found him crying on his bed. "Honey what's wrong?" I asked concerned. "Leave me alone!" He yelled at me. I figured they had a fight and to just leave him alone for the evening. I could always ask what happened tomorrow and that's what I did and how I found out what happened then and later.

 

Adam told me he felt something during the night. Apparently, Rachel had noticed Adam looking at her and she liked it. Eve wasn't the only one to get some attention after that incident. Adam became the cool kid because she was his sister. Now if you hadn't figured it out yet, Rachel was one of those queen bee type girls. Having Eve become popular didn't sit well with her. What Rachel did that night was sneak into Adam's room. Adam awoke when he felt something on his penis. That girl had snuck under his boxers as was fondling him! Adam peeled back his boxers to find that tiny slut rubbing herself on his shaft. "Oh you're awake now? Want me to stop?" she asked him. Adam was speechless but he loved how she felt on his shaft so he shook his head.

 

Adam moaned some more as she continued. Being still young it didn't take long for him to cum. Spurt after spurt landed on her as she was covered in white sperm. She coughed out what she had inhaled and Adam quickly wiped her clean with an old sock. "Ugh! I'm all sticky!" she complained. "I could clean you if you want me too" Adam said blushing. She nodded and Adam gently picked up the 14 year old girl and began licking away his dried seed still clinging on her body. Adam enjoyed this immensely and when he noticed her getting wet when he sucked on her tiny breasts, he started licking her tiny pussy. Adam later told me she came three times on his tongue and stopped only when she begged him too.

 

"I'm glad I came here tonight. I couldn't think of any other way to be with you" she said. Adam didn't like the sound of that. "You could just have asked me to be your boyfriend" Adam said being suspicious knowing she was popular enough to have a good shot. "Yeah but all those other girls I have to compete with. This was the best way I could think of" she said. Adam raised himself off the bed. "Let me get this straight. You came here tonight just to get with me. No other reason?" Adam asked. Rachel was too stupid to realize her true nature was exposed. When she nodded Adam got pissed. He grabbed the startled girl and ran down the hall to Eve's room. He opened the door forcefully. The sound awoke Eve and her two friends. "What the hell Adam!? It's the middle of the night!" Eve yelled. Adam flicked on the lights.

 

"She just told me she came here just to be with me! She doesn't give a shit about you! She just used you to get to me! She's not your friend!" Adam yelled. "That's not true Eve! Your brother snuck in her and grabbed me while I was asleep and raped me!" she said crying. Eve looked at Rachel who was still naked eyed her brother hard. "Eve..." Adam said with pleading eyes. Eve knew that look of sincerity. He gave her that look for the last few years when she had a nightmare or felt like she needed to cry. "That's a crazy story Adam. So crazy it must be true" Eve said. Rachel saw that her act failed. "What she do to you exactly Adam?" Eve asked. Adam told her how he found her stroking him off as he slept. Eve was livid. Eve ripped the tiny girl out of his hands. "What should I do with you?" Eve said squeezing the frightened teen. Eve dropped Rachel to the floor. She was lucky the bed sheet cushioned her fall. You thought you could rape my brother in his sleep? You thought you could use me to get to him?" Why don't I pay you back some?" Eve snarled.

 

Eve lowered her bare foot directly on top of her. Rachel could feel the pressure increasing as her sole pushed her further down into the sheet. Her screaming was barely audible under the tons of foot flesh on top of her. Eve raised her foot as her struggles slowed down. Eve sat on the floor. Her legs made a circle around her trapping her there. Eve asked her human friend Catty and her hybrid friend Brittany if Rachel was ever cruel to her. Surprisingly, or maybe not so, they said yes. "Please help me" Rachel cried up to the two. Brittany hadn't forgotten how Rachel stole a boyfriend away once and Catty was called a nerd and freak once a few years ago. Truthfully, they only put with her because she was now friends with Eve. Well, that changed didn't it?

 

Rachel made a break for the gap between her feet and Eve waited till she was right there to close that gap. Rachel was sandwiched between her soles and her head was stuck between her pedicured toes she had painted herself just hours ago. "What should I do with her guys?" Eve asked. "Use her like she did your brother" Catty said. "You sure? The slut might like it" Brittany said. "Let's find out" Eve said relaxing her hold on her. Eve pulled her panties to the side. "Eat it or I eat you" Eve said. Rachel dragged herself to my daughter's crotch and began licking. Eve stifled a moan fearing it would waken me or Aaron. Eve just laid back as the tiny human ate out her pussy. "Bet she might like this" Brittany said pushing Rachel inside her friend's pussy. Rachel had just enough time to scream as she felt a finger on her back shoving her in. Eve said it was nothing like she ever experienced before.

 

Rachel was wriggling inside of her. Now as this was happening, Adam was still in the room watching and he was getting hard again. Now since you've been married and have had kids with a hybrid then you know that more often than not a hybrid inherits the Ingress sex drive. Brittany was getting wet watching and Adam was as hard as rock. Catty was watching with more of a fascination than anything else. Catty looked up and saw Adam looking at her. He turned away and blushed. Catty was surprised that such a cute and popular boy liked her. Catty stood up and walked over to his foot and tapped his toe. Adam looked down. Catty stretched her arms up. Adam bent down and picked her up.

 

"I saw you looking at me" she said over the moaning in the room. Adam was red as a beet. "You like me?" she asked. Adam nervously nodded. "I thought you liked Rachel" Catty said. "I like you more. Rachel's pretty but I like you because you're nice...and pretty too" Adam said getting more aroused feeling her warmth in his palm. She glanced over the side of his palm and saw his tent in his boxers. Adam put a hand over it. "Can I touch it?" she asked shyly. Adam was shocked. Her demeanor was different from Rachel's totally. Adam sat down in the corner of the room and pulled his boxers to his knees. Out sprang his penis that was taller than she was. Adam dropped her near it. Adam watched as the girl gingerly stroked it. Adam tensed up and she stopped. "Don't stop. That feels good" Adam gasped. Catty smiled and began stroking it more. Adam's gasping increased till it stopped. Adam looked down to see why she stopped. She had taken of her pj's and was straddling his cock. "It's my first time" she said. "It's my second" Adam smiled.

 

Catty smiled at his joke until she felt him gently rubbing her along his shaft. Eve once told me that Rachel called Catty a freak because of her larger than average breasts and quite frankly I'm betting she was jealous of them. Those breasts were now sliding up and down his shaft. Adam was about to cum and warned Catty it was coming. "Come inside me!" she yelled lost to her own instincts. Adam held her pussy over his slit and came. She filled up in just the first shot. They were happy to say the least. Adam loved how she wasn't domineering like Rachel had been. She was tender and loving and that spelled girlfriend in his book. She was still dazed by her most intense orgasm of her 13 year old life when she felt him kiss her face. Adam told me she hugged his face and just laid there with sperm dripping out of her.

 

Eve on the other hand was cumming and damn near ended Rachel's life. Rachel slid out of her pussy coughing. She thought the worst was over till she felt herself being shoved into Brittany. They raped her six ways from Sunday and only stopped because how tired they were. "You won't get away with this. I'll tell everyone what you did to me tonight" Rachel said coughing out Brittany's juices. Eve picked her up and held her close to her face. "Then maybe I should do something to stop you" Eve said licking her lips. "No, please I won't say a thing! Please don't eat me!" Rachel begged. Eve tossed the teen into her mouth and sucked on her. "You're not gonna eat her will you?" Brittany asked. Eve shook her head. Eve wanted to scare the girl. She wanted her to realize what a mistake it was to play with her feelings and to mess with her little brother.

 

After a few minutes or so feeling Rachel squirming and crying in her mouth, Eve spat her out in her palm. "Please don't eat me..." Rachel whimpered. "I could've and probably should've" Eve said. "How did she taste? She was...inside me" Brittany asked. "You're a sweet friend...in more ways than one" Eve said grinning. Brittany blushed hearing that. "As for you. Go ahead and tell anyone what happened here tonight. I don't care cause if you do I will tell them how you tried raping my little brother in his sleep. Who they gonna believe? You the school slut or me the Messiah Child?" Eve said. Rachel hung her head because she knew she was right. "Sleep over there on the carpet school slut. Only friends get to sleep on my sheets" Eve said. The next day Rachel went home.

 

"So Eve raped the girl who tried to rape Adam?" Chris asked confused. "You know as well as I that Eve has a nasty temper and nothing puts her off more than someone fucking with her family" I replied. "Wait...how did you know all this?" Chris asked. "Oh she told me the next evening" I replied. "She told you that she rammed a girl up her vagina?" Chris asked. "Well what happened was she came and told us in case Rachel did say something. We were kinda pissed and worried but after a week of no one knocking on our door we realized we were in the clear. Truthfully, I would've eaten the skank but then again I'm a mother" I said.

 

"I can only imagine what her birthday party was like the next year" Chris said. "She didn't have one. When she turned 15, she joined the peacekeepers. I think now that she did it to confront her trauma she experienced when she was 10" I said. "Wow. She told me she has a childhood friend named Brittany and I did meet her once but she gave me the cold shoulder" Chris said. I burst out laughing. "What's so funny?" Chris asked. "I bet she gave you the cold shoulder. That incident brought Brittany and Eve closer than friendship if you get my meaning. That ended when you came into the picture" I said laughing. "So I was the guy that made my wife stop being gay?" Chris asked. "More like bi. She did have a boyfriend during that year but they kinda shared him. Heightened sex drive remember?" I said.

 

"Wish I was that popular back in school" Chris said. "Trust me. Eve didn't stop talking about you when you two first met. So in the long run you're luckier than he was" I said patting his tiny head. "That's for telling me this mom. I feel like I've seen more to my wife than I ever have" Chris said. I got worried that his feeling had changed for her. "To experience all that and still come out caring for others and not be broken by such bad experiences shows me how strong my wife truly is" Chris said smiling. I wiped away a tear touched by what Chris said. "It's getting late. We should head home" Chris said. "I'll help. I seriously doubt you can carry your daughter" I said chuckling. I picked up my granddaughter Cassie and opened the door for Chris and Daren. The express elevator took us to the Frontier where they lived.

 

It was late. I lost track of time telling Chris about Eve's childhood. Only a few cars a people walked the streets. Chris unlocked the door and we stepped into their house. Chris tucked Daren into bed and I likewise did the same for Cassie. "I guess I'll be heading back. Aaron is probably stumbling back into the house drunk and wondering where I'm at" I said. Chris motioned for me to bend down. "Take care mom. Thanks for telling me more about my wife" he said kissing my cheek. I couldn't help but blush.

 

Chris watched Leila close the door and heard someone walking behind him. Eve was standing there sniffling with a tissue. "So how was mom?" she asked him. "Very talkative" Chris said smiling. "Oh what did you two talk about?" she said lying down on the sofa. "About your childhood" he replied. Eve had a startled look on her face. "What did she say?" Eve asked nervously. "A lot of things. Why you have that dream you never talk about. Why you're so protective of Adam and why Brittany hates my guts" Chris said. Eve was beet red from embarrassment. "She told you everything?" she asked worried. "Everything" Chris said emphasizing that word. Eve wanted to die right then and there but also wanted to strangle her loudmouth mother. Chris climbed onto the sofa and kissed her lips. Chris could smell the cough syrup on her breath. "Eve, honey. I don't think any different of you. In fact I think you are the strongest woman I've ever met. I am proud you're my wife and that baby is a fact" Chris said stroking her face.

 

"You mean it? She did tell you about the sleepover incident right?" Eve said looking at him. "Bitch deserved it" Chris said. Eve smiled. Chris took off his clothes and jumped into her robe. Eve let out an eek when she felt him crawl into her panties. "Don't...I'm still sick" Eve gasped pulling her panty waist strap out. "Honey, hearing what you went through I can't help but make love to you right now" Chris said. Eve felt a tear roll down her cheek. She loosened her robe and pulled her panties down to her ankles. "Don't blame me if you get sick" Eve said. "For you I'll risk it" Chris said thanking God he had such a wonderful wife.

Chapter End Notes:

Well Eve had an interesting childhood didn't she? Know who else had an interesting childhood? Amanda did. Find out about her childhood in the next one shot story "The Meaning of Family"