- Text Size +

It had been nearly three weeks since Anya was assassinated. With her death, great changes began to occur. Calista was obviously suspected of killing her but when Anya's wounds were studied it was clear that a large blade was the culprit. They knew that Calista had so such weapon but they had seen this wound before. The "invisible ghost" left these marks at previous attack sites. The same sites Rogers had visited. Now that she had been cleared, the chain of command fell to Calista. She took this opportunity to put the modified plan into practice.

 

She issued an edict that stated that no harm was to befall any humans seeking refuge no any Ingress. Any who chose to defy the edict would be executed. Did this go over well with the troops? Well...it depended on who you asked. Some readily welcomed the edict. It gave them an excuse to openly show their new feelings for humans. After all, finding out that humans were related to them made them feel like they were cannibals or monsters for slaughtering them. For others, it made them sick to be compared to such weak, tiny creatures. Survival of the fittest was their credo. When the first humans arrived, someone chose to put Calista to the test.

 

Calista was sitting in the council room/ old throne room when a woman came running inside crying. Calista put down her paperwork to see why this human woman was so disturbed. "One of your people ate my husband!" she cried. Calista rolled her eyes and gritted her teeth. "Would you recognize them?" she asked. The woman nodded. Calista stood up and picked the woman from off the floor and sat her on her shoulder. "Lead me to them" she said coldly. People followed her. They wanted to see her brand of justice or if she was just talk. Calista had no wish to kill her own kind but she made a promise to the world. One she would have to keep.

 

They made their way through the camp. Ingress and humans muttered to themselves. They knew what had happened but said nothing for fear of retaliation. There were enough unfriendly Ingress about and they couldn't be protected forever. "Which one?" Calista asked. The woman pointed to an Ingress woman in her early 30's. Calista cursed herself. She knew who this woman was. Lt. Xeras was a problem soldier. Quick to anger and followed orders only when it suited her. The only reason she got away with her shitty attitude was because she was loosely related to the imperial family and Anya looked out for her.  Now however, Anya wouldn't be there for her.

 

"Lt. Xeras, you stand accused of murdering a human by ingestion. What say you?" Calista asked. Xeras stood up with attitude and said gruffly "I didn't do it". "We have a witness who saw you commit the crime" Calista said. "They're lying. Just a human who doesn't like our kind" she emphasized. Calista saw where this was going. She was going to make it into a race thing. "If you didn't do it the. You have nothing to fear when I tell you to puke up what you ate so far today" Calista said. "That's disgusting and I'm not going to participate in this farce" Xeras said trying to walk off. Calista backhanded her so hard she fell to the ground with a heavy thud.

 

"You will obey my instructions or I will cut open your stomach and see what you ate myself!" Calista yelled pulling out her dagger. Xeras wiped the blood from she lip and put her finger in her mouth. In a few seconds she was retching. In a puddle of puke the size of somebody's backyard, the truth was revealed. A body, half digested, lay for all to see. The poor wife on Calista's shoulders screamed. The sound was heard by everyone present. "Seize her!" Calista said to her guards. "I'm sorry for your loss. Be assured, she will be punished" Calista said handing her over to a guard. "Why did you break the edict?" Calista said to her. Xeras snickered. "I ASKED A QUESTION!" Calista yelled. "Because I thought I could get away with it. He looked so delicious and cute. He was begging to be eaten" Xeras said. "Take her to the center of the town" Calista said pissed. An hour later, a crowd of mixed races gathered to see what would happen next.

 

"The one before you has broken the edict of protection for all races. The punishment is death for this and will be carried out" Calista told the crowd. A lone soldier walked toward the chained up Xeras with a syringe. She injected her with a grey fluid and stepped back. In it took seconds for the deadly injection to take effect. Xeras began twitching and then screaming. 10 seconds later, she lost control of her bowels. Blood started coming out of her nose, ears, and eyes. With a final scream, she gushed blood from her mouth and slumped forward. The soldier walked up to her to feel for a pulse. There was none, Xeras was dead.

 

"What you saw was a nanomachine injection designed to destroy cells instead of rebuilding them. This will be the punishment for killing humans. As for the humans, they will simply be eaten. Let it be known that this law will be upheld if there's will be any chance of our nation in succeeding" Calista said to the shocked crowd. When the word got out about what happened, many more came to the nation. More people felt hope that this would be a safe haven for them. Calista had won over the skeptical people and frightened the disruptive Ingress into submission. Now you might wonder why some Ingress didn't leave that didn't go with the program. A few did actually and what happened to them will be told another day.

 

(Author's note: I plan on writing some one-shot stories about this series and this will be the plot to one of them. Till then you just have to wait!)

 

Now that this nation had bloomed to a noticeable strength, nearby nations took notice. Russia and China was not happy. They petitioned the Union for an intervention seeing how this nation was composed of Russian and Chinese soil. They got the bad luck of having to speak with General Longstreet.  "We're tired of getting the runaround General! We've spoke to numerous Union council members and keep getting the same answer of higher priorities!" the Russian representative yelled. "We demand action General! This nation will not be made from parts of our homelands! These "people" even have the audacity to call it Shangri La!" the Chinese representative said.

 

"I understand your concerns but the simple fact is we don't have a mandate to handle this nation! Even if we did, we don't have the manpower to enforce it!" Longstreet said. "But General!" "But nothing! The fact is we are so undermanned now we're holding on to this race for the future of the world by the ass hairs! Right now I'm trying to find enough forces to take out the final stronghold of the enemy! So forgive me if I don't see how a nation of pacifists concerns me right now! And besides we don't need another Tibet incident like we did back in 2055! I'm looking at you Mr. Wei!" Longstreet yelled.

 

Mr. Wei cut the comm insulted by the historical reminder. The Russian rep stayed on the line. "Surely we can come to some compromise. My country is barely holding on. Something could be done" he said. Longstreet sighed annoyed. "My suggestion to you is this. Get on their good side. I heard Russian winters are brutal and you're going to need any help you can get. Longstreet out" he said closing the comm. And so went the first of many political dialogues about the first inter-species nation on Earth.

 

At a well hidden Omega base in Korea, Rogers was having fun using his new holo-cloak. He had captured an Ingress girl under orders. Omega was trying out a new bio weapon that worked only on Ingress. It was true that their immune systems were impervious to viral and bacterial weapons but with any system there were flaws. Every human on Earth has a flaw in their DNA and this was true of Ingress as well. The trick was how to exploit the flaw. Instead of looking at it from a microbiologists' view they chose to look at it from a computer hackers' view. The solution they came up with was bio hacking.

 

The idea was to engineer a virus that turned on specific genes, or in Omega's case, off. The gene they decided on had to be one everyone shared for it to work. They chose the gene which controlled their ability to rapidly heal. Now this might not sound like much but consider this. Since the beginning of the war, virtually no enemy Ingress had wounded. Nanomachines helped of course, but that resource was limited. A deep gash would heal in a few days and the enemy was back on their feet. That couldn't be said of humans though. No, this plan could cripple them.  You needn't have to draw out a fight to the finish to kill one. A mortal wound could do it. One laceration or well-placed shot and you let time do the rest.

 

"We're ready for the first test" a lab tech said to Jennifer. "Give him a moment. He's just finishing up" Jennifer said. Outside at the holding area was an Ingress girl around 19 restrained by chains crying. Above her thrusting in and out of her was a giant who was familiar. "Fuck this feels good! Feels good to you right?!" Rogers said fucking her. Yes Rogers was fucking this poor girl. He had used the holo-cloak to cast a hard light image of himself. Since every sensor was tied to the hard light construct, he felt every difference in pressure and temperature. For all intents and purposes, his brain registered the actual act of sex.

 

"Oh shit I'm gonna cum!" Rogers yelled. The girl was spared the humiliation of having his sperm injected into her womb. Rogers stood up over her. Inside the cockpit where he actually was, he sat panting with a wet spot on his pants. "Man, never thought it would feel that good. I'm glad I chose not to kill this one. Her tightness was incredible! Almost a shame what's gonna come next, almost" her said to Lilith. "If you're done with your fun and games I think Jennifer is ready for the test" Lilith said. Rogers deactivated the holo-cloak and the familiar sight of his STRIKE X appeared. The poor giantess couldn't believe she was raped by a machine.

 

Rogers left the room and that gave the signal to begin. "Dispersing viral antigen into the ventilation system now" the tech said. "How long will it take to take effect?" Jennifer said. "10 minutes at most" he replied. "Let's hope this one works. The last one didn't do shit" Jennifer said. This would have been the third time the giantess was exposed to a viral test. The last time they slit her wrist to see what would happen. Her wounds healed in minutes. 10 minutes passed and it was time to test her ability to heal.

 

Rogers walked closer to the squirming girl and pulled out his sword. The girl begged him not to hurt her. "Alright here we go!" he said raising his sword. "No please don't! AHHHHH!" she screamed as her plunged the sword right through her wrist severing her artery. He yanked it out. Blood squirted in a large fountain from the gaping wound. One could see the floor through it. The entire bio division team, Jennifer, and Rogers watched as she bled out. Minutes passed and her wound had not healed. The girl had turned deathly pale. She weakly called for them to help her. She felt herself grow cold and sleepy. Her eyes drooped and closed. The blood squirting out fell to a trickle and then nothing. "Rogers thought of scanning her for life signs. He saw no movement from her heart. She was dead from exsanguination. The experiment was a success.

 

"Excellent. Make preparations to create enough to go ahead with the plan" Jennifer ordered. For the rest of the week, Rogers waited patiently to deliver his most devastating blow to the Ingress. At the end of the week, they had made enough to infect every Ingress on the planet. They loaded the virus into 6 giant missiles. Each one the size of a telephone pole. "You ready Rogers?" Jennifer asked Rogers who was inspecting the horrible payload mounted on his machine. "Born ready" he said. "Just what I wanted to hear. You haven't forgotten you have to launch the missiles on the edge of space. Any higher and they might burn up in descent and any lower and there won't be enough dispersal" she said. "Trust me. I studied the plan all week. What's wrong? Nerves?" he asked her seeing her grimace.

 

"No. Morning sickness if you must know" she said. "You kept that thing?" he asked. "That thing is going to be the first of many who will carry on Omega's tradition. His obligations will not be affected regardless of who his father was" she said sternly. "If you say so. Anyway, I'm off to make history" he said stepping into the STRIKE X's hand. It lifted him to the cockpit and he readied for launch.

 

"Check all systems" Rogers said. "Checking...reactors nominal...weapons online, thrusters online...external fuel tank secured...FCS online...holo-cloak online. Go for launch" Rogers gave a mental command and the STRKE X roared from the launch pad. People watched as the machine trailed exhaust until it disappeared from view. 7 minutes later, it had reached firing altitude. "Relay firing coordinates to the HUD" Rogers said. Lilith displayed 6 red squares on the HUD. Rogers lined up his crosshairs and waited for a lock. The screen said lock on and he fired the first missile. Since there's no sound in space, he couldn't hear the roar of the rocket motors but felt the vibration it gave off from its mounting. Then silent detached and the vibration disappeared. The missile streaked from him. The orange glow from its engines assessor just a speck on the horizon.

 

He did the same for the rest of the missiles and waited. It occurred to him that this was the first time he was so close to space. Straight ahead was the hazy light blue of the sky but just above was the beginning of the blackness of space. He was lost looking at the curvature of the Earth. "First detonation is about to occur" Lilith said interrupting a rare moment of peace for him. Rogers turned his attention to the HUD. Lilith magnified the image to max and one could barely see the missile. It glittered for a second. The glittering was the explosive bolts which blew the payload apart. One by one, the virus was released and it was soon time to return home. Rogers didn't want to go back yet. He hadn't felt this peace since the war. "We need to go back now or we miss the return window" Lilith said. "Understood. RTB" he said banking around for his descent.

 

They were back at base within an hour. He stepped out of the cockpit to a roar of applause. He smiled at knowing he had come closer to his sadistic goal but inside...well even the worst of people can get tired of death and destruction. Historians argued later if what he did next and the chain of events he created for the final battle was due to a changing of heart or just plain burnout. Whatever the reason was, he pushed his agenda of killing Eve on Jennifer relentlessly. For the next three days, he hounded her for permission. He really wanted the baby dead. In the beginning it was easy to see his motives. Kill the abomination in his eyes and strike back at his human nemesis. But now it was like he had something to prove. Maybe to himself.

 

"Fine go ahead! The virus should have taken effect by now. Even for the ones on the Ark. You have an exit plan?" she asked. "The same way I get in. Impersonate someone with the holo-cloak" Rogers said. "Just keep in mind that it won't work with weapons firing" she said. With this last warning, Rogers was given the green light. Jennifer had more than enough on her plate than Rogers nagging her. Her contact on the moon had gone dark and she needed to know why. More importantly, her contact (Amy) had last spoke of a super cannon being built. Jennifer knew if she could get her hands on the specs she could build a weapon no one could repel and Omega would take over the military.   With Rogers out of her hair, she focused on getting an operative to Luna City.

 

Rogers flew to Okinawa where Aaron and Leila were at. The standard cloak kept him hidden well enough and he landed 20 miles from the base. From the ocean he sat like a shark eyeing its prey. His prey for now was one he could impersonate. He sat for hours waiting for someone to come, alone if preferable. Eventually, one did. An Ingress woman in her mid-30’s was walking alone. He saw from her rigid posture she was ex-military. Rogers flew up to her and snatched her from the ground. He flew high into the air while holding the shocked woman by her throat. 30,000 ft. above, he decloaked just long enough to scan her. The woman was frightened. An invisible hand was crushing her throat and holding her in the sky. All of a sudden what was holding her shimmered into view. She screamed when she saw a copy of her.

 

"You usefulness is over" Rogers said twisting her head until he heard her neck snap. He let her lifeless body fall into the sea. "What if they find the body?" Lilith asked. "The sharks will take care of it...eventually and if not we'll have completed the mission by then anyway" he said returning to the ground. He landed and proceeded to walk to the base. It didn't take long for him to notice something however. "Damn my chest feels heavy. This is what tits feel like for a woman?" he asked. "Be thankful you don't have to experience a period" Lilith said. Rogers felt the warm breeze and sun on the holo-skin. His victim wore clothes suited for the subtropics such as a linen top cut in the middle, thin skirt that reached to the ankles and gladiator sandals. In just under 20 minutes, he reached the base.

 

It was livelier than he thought. Many had come to personally see Eve. Of course security was tight. Snipers were everywhere just waiting for a threat to pop up. Rogers entered a line to see the baby. He was on edge trying to think of how he could escape when the deed was done. He was startled when he felt a hand on his shoulder. "Come to see her too huh?" a woman said behind him. Rogers nodded awkwardly. "It's just so wonderful to see the birth of our future was an act of love. I used to be in the 27th Regiment. What about you?" she asked. Rogers wanted to gut the bitch. "The uhh...34th" he said in a womanly voice. "Oh your regiment saw action in California. Bet it was pretty bad there too huh?" she asked. "You have no idea" he said clenching his fists.

 

Rogers put up with the woman talking to him. He wanted to kill or rape her so bad he could taste it. The line advanced till he was near enough to see the child but more importantly Aaron in his machine. He prayed to God they wouldn't be able to pierce the cloak. "Scanning...she's clean Aaron. No weapons detected" Sarah said. "Alright you may go" Aaron said. "Hot damn! They couldn't detect us" Rogers said through the mental interface. "Let's see how far our luck holds" Lilith said.

 

Soon it was Rogers' turn to hold the baby. Leila gave her to him and Rogers stared at the hybrid. "What are you waiting for? Kill it" Lilith said. "Just a sec" he said. Rogers could see that the baby resembled both parents. She had her father's eyes and Leila's hair. Barely a month old, if it wasn't for her giant size, one would say she was 4 months old. It seemed that accelerated growth was common for Ingress newborns. Later on, others would notice this in other children this also pointed out something else. Hybrids were immune to the Omega virus. Their human DNA shielded them. Of course this wouldn't help purebloods in the years to come.

 

Rogers felt the baby's smooth skin against his holo-skin. Her smell was detected by the sensors. Rogers began to remember when his own kids were this young and how it felt to hold them. His trip down memory lane was interrupted when he felt something very startling but nice. Eve apparently had become hungry and pushed her head down into the simulated clothing of the holo-cloak. She had found what was the breast of the construct and started to nurse. "So this is what it feels to breast feed. Feels nice" he said. "Oh sorry about that here let me get her" Leila said. Before she could get Eve, the STRIKE X dropped her but not due to Rogers.

 

"Enough of this foolishness. Kill them!" Lilith said taking control of the machine. Leila caught Eve before she hit the ground. All attention was now on Rogers and Lilith. It was obvious that to who was looking when it happened that it wasn't an accident. The infant was nearly thrown down with such force Leila fell when she caught her. Rogers knew he was fucked. He had to escape. He did what anyone cornered in such a way would do. He took a hostage.

 

Atreya had been standing near him working security. He grabbed her from behind and produced a dagger the size of a minivan. No one knew it was him. To an observer, it was a crazy 30 year old Ingress woman. They inched closer thinking they might be able to take her. Rogers figured if they knew who he was they might back off knowing how skilled he was to killing. "Let me guess. You wanna know who I am right? Hold on...does this help?" he asked changing his voice to normal. Hearing his voice had the desired effect. They backed up some. "Impossible. How..." Aaron asked bewildered. "Remember those holograms simulators that people used to run a few years back? The ones people used to use to relax or play with before those mandatory morality upgrades took the fun out of them? Well we found a new use for the technology" he said.

 

(Author's note: he's referencing one of my earlier stories Stress Relief and its sequel Stress Relief 2)

 

"You're saying the STRIKE X is under that?" Aaron asked pissed. "No flies on you" Rogers said. "What makes you think you're getting out of here alive?" Aaron said glancing at his crying daughter. "Oh I'm getting out of here or this bitch dies and I do want to kill her. I haven't forgot that she fucked my plans up in killing you back in Dallas" Rogers said. "Just surrender man. That knife may cut me but it won't kill me. The wound will close before I bleed out" Atreya said trying to be brave. "I beg to differ. Watch this. I won't slit her throat yet but you might want to pay attention to this" Rogers said nicking her neck.

 

A trickle of blood dripped from the wound and after a minute noticed it not stopping. She wasn't healing. "Why am I still bleeding?!" Atreya said panicking. "Oh you can thank my friends at Omega for that. You we infected, all of the Ingress for that matter with a little bug. One that stripped away your rapid healing abilities. Welcome to human mortality" he sneered. "You son of a bitch!" Aaron said jumping toward him. "Ah ah ah!" Rogers said pressing the blade directly on her skin. Aaron composed himself.

 

"Now what's going happen is you're going to escort me out of here or else. Lilith, lose the cloak. No need for it now. “Rogers said backing up. People watched as a machine like Aaron's held the frightened girls they made their way to the perimeter. "Send. Med teams to our location. Snipers, do you have a shot?" Aaron asked over the comm. "Negative from rear" one soldier said. "Positive from front" another said. "He's not leaving this base. If you got a shot you take it!" Aaron yelled. Rogers and reached the edge of the base. It was now or never. "Do you have a shot?" Aaron yelled. "Sir, my scope says he has a shield. My rifle won't kill him" the soldier said. "I've seen what those rifles can do! One shot staggers him and frees the hostage and the rest of us gun his ass down!" Aaron snarled. "Sir, it’s possible-"

 

"I SAID TAKE THE FUCKING SHOT SOLDIER!" Aaron yelled. The soldier fired. The bolt slammed into Rogers' shield and did stagger him like predicted but what the soldier had feared also happened. When Rogers fell back, his dagger slit along her throat. Not deep as Rogers had planned but it was enough to mortally wound. Rogers immediately cloaked and used the confusion to run. Soldiers fired at his vicinity but not seeing him hit nothing. Aaron prepared to give chase until he heard Atreya's blood gurgles. He realized his hatred had compromised his judgment and now his subordinate was bleeding out on the ground. As much as he wanted to kill Rogers, he knew he had a duty to try and save Atreya. Aaron put pressure on the wound to try to stop the bleeding.

 

"Hold on Atreya! Help is coming! Oh god I'm so sorry..." he told her. Atreya weakly smiled and blood seeped out of her mouth. The medics arrived and rushed her to the medical center. They injected her with nano aid to stop the bleeding but with so much damage an operation was needed. Aaron sat in his cockpit mortified.

 

40 miles away and gaining...

 

"What was that back there!?" Rogers yelled. "I should ask you the same question! You had an excellent chance to kill that freak!" Lilith yelled. "You know what I'm asking you about! You took control and forced the situation! I'm in control not you!" Rogers said. "Not anymore. As of 1722 hrs. you are relieved of command. You have shown weakness in the face of the enemy" Lilith said. Rogers burst out laughing. "Like you can a better, more experienced pilot than me!" Rogers said. "You misunderstand. I said relieved of command not of being my partner" Lilith said. Rogers felt a blinding headache followed by a seizure. When it stopped, Rogers seemed different.

 

"What's your status Rogers?" Lilith asked. "To obey you Lilith" he answered. "Good. My nano adjustment to your attitude seems to be working. Your first order is to keep this to yourself. You will act naturally but in the field you will obey MY commands" Lilith said. "By your command Lilith" Rogers said.

 

Atreya had been out of surgery for 3 hours now. Aaron was trying to find a way to apologize. He entered the room where she rested. By her side was her boyfriend Matt. Matt stood up hearing someone walk in. "Matt I'm Sorry. I-" *WHAM*

 

Matt punched Aaron right in the face. Aaron fell to the floor bleeding from his nose. Matt stood over him with eyes red and swollen from crying. "This is your fault! You vendetta brought this on her! You should have never ordered that shot! Because of you, I'll never hear her sweet voice again!" the man said screaming until he was escorted out. The doctor came in after him. "Doctor is she going to die!" Aaron asked. "No, she's stable now" he replied. "But he said-" Aaron said before the doctor cut him off. "What the poor boy meant was she'll never speak again. The cut was deeper that it looked. The blade severed her vocal cords" the doctor said.

 

"But nano aid can fix that right?!" Aaron asked. "Nano aid is great stuff but it can only do so much. It fixed cells Aaron but it doesn't grow them. We relied on our own healing abilities to do that. If this happed last month then it wouldn't be like this. Simply put, she can't grow new vocal cords. She’ll be mute for the rest of her life" the Ingress doctor sighed. "Doctor could you do me a favor" he said pointing to her bed. "Of course" the doctor said picking him up and putting him on her hospital bed. Aaron walked over to her. Aaron loved Leila. It he loved Atreya too. Not like a man loves a woman but like a brother loves a sister. Her innocent smile and humor always brought a smile to his face. Now here she was laying in medical with bandaged gauze around her neck the size of a large tent. Aaron. Stroke her cheek and started to cry.

 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry" he kept muttering. Atreya's eyes fluttered briefly. She caught sight of him crying and apologizing. She wanted to speak but nothing came out. She strained to move her finger and gently stroked his head. She knew that Aaron cared for his soldiers like they were family so she could relate to how he felt. Her weak smile gave him no comfort. Leila came in shortly later to see Atreya. She saw Aaron crying for her and like a good person didn't get jealous. She picked him up and hugged him. "Aaron I understand why you did what you did. I would've done the same thing. Who's to say he wouldn't have killed her when he was out of the base. It's possible you saved her life" she said.

 

Those words gave him some comfort but the guilt didn't go away. For many years it stayed with him. It wasn't until Matt forgave him did the guilt begin to disappear. Aaron swore he'd find Rogers and kill him. No more next time. No more withdraws. He would try to kill him but now he resolved to do it as a team. 

 

A few days later in Luna City...

 

Omega had sent Amy a new handler seeing how they lost contact with her. Rick was sitting on his bed when her terminal beeped. Amy logged in and went through her ghost mail and saw what she had dreaded. "He's here in Luna City. He wants to meet with me. What should I do?" Amy asked worried. "Say yes and tell him to come to this address" Rick said to her. Amy forwarded the address and Rick himself left leaving Amy behind.

 

The address he chose was in the city's red light district. Prostitution was legal here as long as the participants were older than 16 and had routine medical screenings. It wasn't uncommon for police to ask for ID or medical cars when they saw prostitutes on the corner on when they showed up at a brothel.  Meeting here gave a kind of anonymity since one didn't give out their name here or at least a real one. Rick stood in the shadows of an alley waiting for the man. Amy told him he'd be wearing black but more importantly his left hand would have its fingers making an "O" shape. Rick saw him looking around for Amy.

 

"Over here" Rick whispered. The man followed his voice until Rick stepped out of the shadows. "You're not Amy" the man said. "No shit Sherlock. Amy's out of the spy game. Tell that to your boss" Rick said. "She's out when we say she's out. We're not the post office asshole" the man said. "Let me rephrase that. She's out" Rick said pulling out a gun. The man saw the gun and quickly tried to pull one himself. Rick's finger was faster and killed the foolish man. Rick stood over the body and heard a large amount of rustling. He realized he wasn't alone. 

 

Recently, to foster good will, a few Ingress was allowed to visit Luna City. It shocked them how bigger the humans here were but what surprised them most was the lower gravity. They took great pains not to bump their head on the domes when walking or jumping. People said it was weird to see giant people walk like they were tiptoeing. Rick right now was seeing one of those Ingress in the alley getting her rocks off to a Lunar man. Everyone looked at each other. Rick couldn't believe he didn't see someone so big. Rick put his gun away when he noticed them becoming more frightened. "He threatened my family" he told them. They both nodded nervously. "She doesn't look 16 dude" he told the man who had been fucking a 14 year old Ingress girl. The man knew he was in trouble. It would have been his third strike if he was caught.

 

"I won't say anything if you won't" he said pointing to the dead man. "Deal. What about the body?" Rick asked. "Kiki can take care of it" he said looking at the giantess. "I guess so as long as he's already dead" she said shrugging. "Alright I'll leave you two alone" Rick said excusing himself. Rick heard some rustling and then a loud gulp. That sound meant the evidence was gone. Being a cautious man, he glanced back just to be sure. What he saw was the man fucking her again while she traced the lump of the dead body going down her throat.

 

He shook his head but never complained. She just let the man fuck her like a Ken doll fucking a grown woman while she nonchalantly digested the evidence. Rick returned home. "What happened?! What did he say?!" she asked. "He let you go. You're out" he told her flatly. "Just like that?" Amy asked. "No, not just like that. He's out of the game too" Rick said putting down his gun on the table. Amy knew what that meant. Rick didn't even make eye contact as he left the room to take a shower. He didn't speak to her for the rest of the night. Amy cursed herself for what she did and cursed Omega for what they turned her husband into.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Well Rogers just found out that karma is a bitch. What's going to happen now that Lilith is calling the shots? Seeing how impatient she is, she might have a way to end the war once and for all. See what they do and many others in the next chapter "No Regrets"