- Text Size +

It had been nearly a month since the Union had forced the Ark down in Japan. The strategy of containment was working.  Neither side was walking to break the others stalemate. The Ark, without outside support was having a very difficult time with repairs and the Union was having a hard time winning the various fronts. It wasn't a question of resistance. That was getting less by the day. The problem was finding ways to detain prisoners. Many advocating executing them. Cooler heads prevailed when people said doing so would make them no better than the enemy.

 

Every passing day though, more Ingress wanted to join the Union. It seemed very real the possibility of the Empress loosing now. It became more so on "Genesis Day". Aaron was actually trying to have fun. Cindy had brought her kids with her to the base in Tokyo and little Lisa was enjoying the change in scenery and the chance to see her aunt and new uncle. Aaron was busy getting noodles from a street vendor when a sudden splash of water hit the roof of the stand. "What the hell was that? Rain?" He said putting the bowl down and looking up. He saw Leila gripping her stomach. "It's time Aaron" she's said. "It's time? IT'S TIME!!!" he yelled. Yeah Aaron was kinds slow realizing the splash of water was her water breaking and now she was going into labor.

 

Poor Leila had to grab and hold her panicking husband and walk to the base med center. There, Leila sat down and waited. An Ingress rushed to her side and began listening and feeling her stomach. "Good the baby's turned. Now dear normally I would give you an epidermal but seeing how the baby is half human I can't risk it.  So you need to bear with it okay?" she asked. Leila gripped her stomach again and nodded. To ease her suffering, the doctor gave her a tree to bite down on. The contractions were getting closer by the minute. Aaron felt like he would jump out of his skin with worry. He hadn't see her in this much pain since she was experimented on. Cindy rushed into the room.

 

"Came here as soon as I could" she said out of breath. "Where were you? Leila's been calling for you for the last hour!" Aaron said pissed. Cindy didn't take offense at him. She could see how worried he was. "I was working on something very important" she said. "More important than your sister?" he asked. "Just as important. I will tell you and everyone what it is later but now she needs us" Cindy said walking to Leila. "Didn't think you'd make it" Leila said panting. "You were there for Lisa and Karen right? Wouldn't miss it for the world" Cindy said wiping the sweat from her forehead. Leila smiled until another contraction hit her. Aaron wanted to hold her hand but was kept away by the doctor and rightfully so. She could have accidentally crushed him during a contraction.

 

"Okay you've dilated enough. When the next contraction hits you push!" the doctor said. Leila nodded and waited. A minute later one hit and she pushed. "AAAHHHGH!" she screamed. Leila rested for a second and waited for another contraction. The next one came and she pushed. Her screams sounded like they would shake the base apart. Leila was hitting her limit. You could see her heart beating in her chest. "You're almost there! Don't give up!" the doctor yelled. The doctor was getting concerned as well. Leila's blood pressure was dangerously high as well as her pulse. She considered a cesarean earlier but forgone it due to the nature of the pregnancy. Time was trying to force her hand.

 

With her last burst of energy, Leila pushed. She collapsed barely conscious but heard a cry. A small cry of a newborn baby. She turned her head to see. "Congratulations. It's a girl" she said handing her to Leila. Leila held the baby. To her she was the most beautiful thing she ever saw. Poor Aaron had been forgotten. He was jumping up and down to get someone's attention. He had to tap on Cindy's high heeled sandal to get her to look down. Cindy picked him up and put him on Leila's breast. Aaron was awestruck at what he saw. His baby, his beautiful baby daughter who was 15 ft. tall, was finally here. He touched her face and felt her smooth warmth.

 

"What are going to name her?" the doctor asked. "Eve. Her name will be Eve" Aaron said. "My god Leila, she's perfect" Aaron said looking up at his exhausted wife. "Look at her parents. You expected anything else?" Leila said weakly. "I don't mean to interrupt you two but she needs her rest and little Eve needs to be checked out" the doctor said. "Nothing's wrong with her is it?!" Aaron asked. "She looks fine but we need to do a thorough check. After all she's the first of her kind" the doctor said. Leila and Aaron watched the doctor leave with their baby. "How are you?" Aaron asked his wife. "Drained and a little lighter" Leila said giggling. Leila was putting on a brave front. She knew how close she and Eve came to a tragedy.

 

Aaron stroked her cheek happy that she was okay. "I was so scared. More scared than..." he said before she picked him up and kissed him. "I know. I know" she said hugging him to her cheek. "Alright you two, break it up. You need rest and you need to come with me to the General. I need you to back me up on something" Cindy said pulling him away from her. The two walked out of her room.

 

"What's going on? What's with the cloak and dagger shit?" Aaron asked. "For the past two months I've been working on a project. One that will redefine both our races. Your daughter was the first step to that. This is the second" she said. "What project?" he asked. "Wait till we talk to the General. It's a lot to take in at one time" Cindy said. The two met with the General and discussed her project. "So you want to reveal this during the press conference we got planned this evening?" he asked. "Yes I do. Everyone deserves the right to know. The implications alone backed with hard evidence will shake the foundations of our people's beliefs. I hope to change the minds of even the hardest hearts on both sides" Cindy said. The General was silent as he thought. "Very well. You have permission but you do realize we're going to have to rewrite history and biology books on both worlds" Longstreet said. "General, if that's the only concern then we get out of this damn lucky" Aaron said.

 

2 hours later...

 

Cindy, her human lab assistant, and Aaron stood on a stage platform in the center of Shibuya. Camera flashes lit up the twilight street. Thousands flocked to the conference. News crews shooting war news and many others who had been waiting for the birth awaited what they would say. "Thank you all for coming. At 6:42 pm local time, Eve Pherson, the first human/Ingress hybrid was born. She came in at 15ft. 4 inches with a birth weight of...damn...1.6 tons" he said surprised. "Is the baby healthy?" a reporter asked. "Very. Her cries hurt my ears" Aaron said laughing. What about the mother? Was there any complications during delivery?" another man asked. "The mother is resting right now which is why she isn't here. The delivery was...nerve wracking. Due to the unknown of how my daughter's health would be, they forgo drugs and standard practices and went for the old fashioned approach. Luckily, they both came out of it okay. The doctor said now we know what to expect, deliveries will be much easier in the future" Aaron replied.

 

"What about the critics saying that the birth is inconsequential due to the fact reports of enemy Ingress being pregnant and will give birth soon to their own hybrids?" another man asked. Aaron got pissed; very pissed. He had been reading off of cue cards prepared earlier. Not one card had an answer for their question. "I know this motherfucker didn't just say my daughter was inconsequential?!" he thought. The General has been watching and knew Aaron's temper. "Ooh...you did it now" Longstreet thought. Aaron tossed the cue cards over his shoulder and rubbed his temples.

 

"What makes my daughter unique is this. Yes, more will be born in just a few weeks but my daughter has a claim to something none of them do. She was a product of love. Those other kids coming are essentially rape babies. Let's not beat around the bush here. Those poor kids will grow up knowing their parents were used as genetic material and nothing else. My daughter isn't just the first hybrid. She's proof that coexistence isn't a fantasy. She will be the first of a new generation and it's the job of our generation to make sure they are welcomed regardless of how they were conceived. Any other questions?" Aaron asked. "Can we see the child?" someone asked. "Not right now. She's being checked out by doctors and there's the issue of security. In the meantime, we will release pictures of her and a documentation of her DNA" Aaron said.

 

"Now if there aren’t any other questions, my friend Dr. Marcus has an announcement to make. Dr. Marcus?" Aaron said motioning to her. "Thank you Aaron. Ladies and gentlemen, I have chosen this moment to release information of great importance. Roughly two months ago, there was an anthropological find in northern Iceland. We had chosen at the time to keep it secret until we knew exactly what we were dealing with but now we know. April Shower debris struck the region and melted away an ancient glacier that revealed something startling. What we found was a humanoid skeleton...40 ft. tall. No, this was not an Ingress child's skeleton we found. Carbon dating puts the age of the skeleton at approximately 42,000 years old." she said.

 

The crowd murmured. "That's not all. We immediately decided to analyze its DNA structure and found out that it contains both mitochondrial genetic markers for Ingress and human DNA.  This can only mean one thing. This skeleton belonged to a race that was the ancestor of Ingress and humans. Many years ago before the nuclear war on my world, there was a belief that our race came from another world. We now can confirm that is true" she told the stunned crowd. Everyone clamored with questions. "Please everyone settle down! I will answer all questions!" Cindy yelled.

 

"Dr. Marcus, this sounds totally preposterous! How can primitives from so long ago have access to dimensional travel!" a reporter asked. "Glad you asked that question. We asked that ourselves. Many don't know this but whenever someone opens a portal they distort space. That distortion doesn't go away completely and leaves a unique radiation signature. We have detected several of these signatures on your world in places we've never been. The Bermuda Triangle, Roanoke North Carolina, Devil's Triangle, and of course the area in Iceland where we found the skeleton. We assume that your world can naturally create portals in specific areas where the dimensional boundary is the thinnest".

 

"Our assumption is those people found a way through a portal and ended up on our world" she said. "But what about the native creatures there? We've heard stories that even something as harmless as birds could kill someone that size!" the reporter said. "Yes, that's true and we believe that's where our cellular regeneration may have had a part to play. Our ancestors probably hid in caves or holes all the while adapting to the outside environment. 100 generations later might have all they needed to be the size we are today" she said.

 

"Alright, assuming that this is all true, what does this mean in the long run?" a woman asked. "What this means is simply this. Our species is related by blood. Regardless of the differences in our size, we are long lost cousins who share a common birthplace. This world is our home. The Empress rules our people on the notion that the Ingress are the supreme life forms created by God. If this was true then why would a god create another race that looked exactly alike? One perfectly suited for their own environment? Ladies and gentlemen, you don't realize the significance of this in its truest form! Everything my people believed in was a lie! How would you deal with the knowledge of what you believed in was false?"

 

"What we need to do now is prepare to embrace what's to come. There will be fear and confusion no doubt, but there will also be understanding and acceptance. There will be ones who reject this knowledge due to their own fears and stubbornness. There will also be ones who accept it and chose to abandon the old way of thinking for a new one. And those, those who do that will undoubtedly pave the way for the future of both races" Cindy said sitting down.

 

"Turn it off” Anya said to her attendant. She and a few others watched the world broadcast curious to see what the hybrid baby loved like. She never expected to have her world turned upside down...again. Throughout her life in the palace, she grew up listening to how her family descended from the gods and that her family was the first to walk their world. Of course this was complete bullshit even before the find proved otherwise. She was young, too young to rationalize how impossible keeping a record like that for tens of thousands of years was. She didn't know that the few cave paintings that were found were destroyed immediately after. A painting showing an Ingress ancestor fighting off a wolf twice their size would raise too many questions.

 

Ever since they were ordered to abandon Las Vegas, Anya had an axe to grind. She never wanted to leave and why would she? Human subjects who worshipped her and the few who didn't ended up in the belly of the giantess. No days of wondering if you would be killed in battle or be captured. The perfect setup for the young titan. So when the choice of staying and be obliterated from orbit or waiting for a bigger prize, she chose the latter. Now however with the failure of Project Baikonur, any chance of ruling the humans had turned to ashes...or had it?

 

As she sat in her makeshift throne room, buffeted by the winds of northern China, she hatched a plan. Anya was like her sister in many ways, vanity being the chief one, but in one way she was different. She always planned far ahead. She saw the big picture and considered every outcome of her decisions. Not like the Empress who was impulsive and reckless. "Send out a transmission to anyone who can pick it up. If they don't wish to fight anymore, they can join us and live here under our protection. Ingress and humans alike" she commanded. Anya paid attention to the intel coming in. More and more humans were being drafted and many sought refuge from fighting. This included Ingress too in some ways but because of Aaron's and Rogers' actions, many refugees distrusted humans.

 

"Ma'am if I may be so bold, why?" her attendant asked. "It is painfully obvious now my sister will not succeed in creating an empire here. If we can't have an empire then maybe a republic? One modeled after a human one. I believed they called it...the Soviet Union" she told her. "What make you think people will come?" she asked. Anya was getting annoyed with her questions. "People will seek refuge from which confuses or frightens them. This...announcement will certainly do that. Given time, they will come. Now go, I have plans to create" Anya said dismissing her.

 

Her attendant left the room and proceeded to the comm room. She passed down Anya's orders and turned in for the evening. The woman stripped off her clothes and stepped into a shower. She, like many others, was trying to come to grips in dealing with the news that humans were related to her kind. She began feeling pangs of guilt in how she treated them in the past. How many had she eaten, crushed, or vaporized since she arrived on Earth? She never kept count and now she was thankful she hadn't. She then remembered the humans she kept as pets/servants in her quarters.

 

Vladimir and Katya were 16 year old twins she came across as Anya and her company marched through southern Russia. Calista, being Anya's personal attendant, was naturally her bodyguard as well. Her duties were to use scanning equipment to make sure they weren't ambushed by any Union troops. One of those scanners was an infrared scanner. It easily picked up the teens' heat signature as they hid in a barn on their farm. "See something?" Anya asked Calista seeing her piqued interest. "Possibly. One moment ma'am" she said trotting off. Calista ripped off the roof with one hand and held her pistol, with the other.

 

The teens screamed and babbled in Russian. Calista couldn't make out what they were saying until she activated her translator on her wristcomm. "Please don't kill us!" Vladimir yelled as he held his sister. Calista thought about what she should do. Should she turn them over to Anya? If she did they would be eaten for sure. No, she wanted them for herself. Serving a bitch like Anya caused a lot of stress and they would be useful in reliving it. She snatched them up and dropped them in her coat pocket. "Stay quiet if you want to live" she said. A second later, her wristcomm translated it and the teens nodded. "What did you find?" Anya said waiting. "Two diseased horses. Nothing edible" Calista said lying.

 

That was almost two months ago. At first, Calista was very cruel to the teens. She would make them fuck each other for amusement. Vladimir had it the worst. She constantly would suck him off of hours, ignoring his pleas and cries that she was hurting him and he was spent. When Vladimir would shows signs of disobedience, she turned her attention on Katya. Once early on, she told Vladimir to lick her feet after a long day. He was hesitant to do so since her feet stank after being in boots all day. He begged her to have him do something else. Calista was in a foul mood already and his pathetic pleas didn't help. "You forget who it was who saved you. Maybe you need a reminder of who controls your fate" she said plucking his sister from the floor.

 

Katya began screaming when Calista started licking her lips. Calista inserted her head first into her mouth and slowly sucked her in. Poor Katya's legs kicked in the air franticly as she was sucked in inch by inch. Katya slammed her fists down on the tongue and fought with all her strength. She felt the giant lips pass her waist and buttocks. Outside, Vladimir watched in horror as all of his sister he could see were her bare soles sticking out from between the giantess's lips. "Please I'm sorry! Don't eat my sister!" he screamed. Calista had the girl in her mouth fully one and sucked on her. With an evil grin, she titled her head back and let the screaming teen side down her throat. Vladimir made a gut wrenching scream as he watched the lump of his sister disappear past her collarbone.

 

Vladimir collapsed on the floor sobbing. Calista felt something. It was not his sister who was trying to escape her acidic prison she felt. No this was emotional. She did something unexpected. Calista jammed her fingers into her mouth and triggered her gag reflex. Out came Katya, covered in puke, lying in her hand. The girl was gasping for much need air. She dropped the half conscious girl next to her brother. "Let this be a lesson not to defy me" she told them. Vladimir hugged his sister and profusely thanked Calista.

 

After that, Calista became more kind to them. Of course she continued to use them for pleasure but respected their limits. No more orgasms until they burn out or oral sessions until they can't walk for three days. Give and get was how she treated them. Why was she nicer to them? Calista didn't know herself. Did she feel pity for the boy who thought his sister was her latest meal that night? Possibly, or maybe it had something to do with the stories of more and more Ingress finding love with humans? Whatever the reason was, now she was more conflicted than ever.

 

Calista sat down on her sofa and sighed. Vladimir took notice of her mood and cautiously approached her. She felt a ticking from her sole and glanced down. "Hey Vladimir" she said glancing back up at the ceiling. "Something wrong mistress?" he asked. "A long day. They said that your kind and mine are related. How does that make you feel?" she asked him. "I don't know what to say. Not too surprised. You do look like us" he said. "I see...now what do you think of me? Be honest. I will do nothing to hurt you or your sister if you answer truthfully" she said. Vladimir was silent for an uncomfortable minute.

 

"I thought you were evil when we first met. Making me have sex with my sister to are you smile, raping us for hours, just to name a few. Then that day you ate Katya I wanted to kill you. We have feared you ever since but we have seen you change" he said. "How so?" she asked intrigued. "You have shown more kindness lately. When my sister got sick, you went out of your way to care for her. Staying by her side and stroking her. You even got medicine for her. Or how about when you hid us from you friends when they would come to your room" Vladimir said.

 

"Maybe I didn't want to share or lose my playthings? Did you think about that?" she asked. "Maybe but would a master apologize when she hurts her playthings like last week when you bit down on me too hard? Still got the bite marks around my waist" Vladimir said. "You are different now but I like this master better than the old one" Vladimir said. Calista hung her head down saying nothing. The feeling of guilt was worse now. She was expecting them to curse her and give a reason for her to use them as she saw fit. Calista felt a tickling sensation on her big toe. She glanced over and saw Vladimir licking the pad of her big toe.

 

"Something still wrong mistress? This usually cheers you up?" Vladimir said. "Don't bother boy. No amount of you licking my feet will fix what I'm feeling right now. Vladimir what would you say if I freed you and your sister?" Calista said hugging her knees to her chest. Vladimir and his sister, who was now awake, looked at each other. Was this a test of loyalty for them? Did they dare answer truthfully? These questions ran through their minds. "We...we don't know what we really want. If you hadn't found us we'd have died of cold or starvation by now. We'd love to be free but where would we go? Our homeland is in shambles and starvation is rampant. We don't want to be soldiers nor do we wish to be slaves. We...we don't know" Vladimir said.

 

Anya's plan was making more sense by the second to Calista. If they felt this way may more would have to as well. She didn't know much about Earth history but didn't like the sound of the Soviet Union, especially if Anya was involved. Calista was torn about what to do. She didn't want them to be slaves anymore or any human for that matter. Sending them out was precarious at best and every day they were here added to the guilt. For a second she thought about eating them and resolving the problem that way. She disregarded this idea when the guilt of eating ones who liked her new attitude would have been too much. Her frustration brought tears to her eyes.

 

"Mistress..." Vladimir said before she snatched him and his sister up in her hands. She lay down in her bunk and held them close to her silently weeping. "Mistress what's..." Katya said pinned close to her breast. "Shhh...don't say anything...please" she said holding them for comfort like a child with a stuffed animal.

 

The next morning, Calista awoke first. Her comfort humans (as some would later call humans whose sole purpose was to comfort Ingress in various ways) were sound asleep next to her. She got dressed for duty and before she left she kissed Katya and licked Vladimir's crotch. She giggled when he moaned in his sleep.  Calista made her way to the throne room where Anya was pouring over reports and commique. "Good morning ma'am" Calista said slightly bowing. "Morning attendant. You see these reports? People are already on their way here and it hasn't been 24 hrs. yet. Goes to show how desperate people are becoming" Anya said with an evil smile. "I see. How will we deal with the ones coming in?" Calista asked. "We treat them with the upmost kindness" Anya said. Calista smiled at this. "This will bring even more in. After our population has increased by a couple thousand, enough for a stable gene pool, we then can subjugate them" Anya said.

 

Calista didn't smile at this. "What about the Union!" Calista asked. "What about them? They will be in no shape to fight us after defeating my sister. It will take a bare minimum of 20 years to rebuild their forces and by then we'd have fortified our forces. Our nation will not conquer others but we will not let ourselves be conquered in return. That is the way to build an empire" Anya said. Calista felt a sense of dread hearing this. She knew full well Anya was right. Hell, her plan could easily succeed. "Now, why don't we celebrate? You have always been the most faithful and best of my attendants. You deserve a reward for your service" Anya said standing up.

 

Calista felt the woman unbuckling her pants and pulling them down. Anya had her raise her arms and pulled her top uniform off. Anya had removed all of Calista's clothing leaving her nude. This wasn't the first time she had done this. It was a closely guarded secret that Anya was bisexual. The only hint of her being bisexual was when she would rape a female human. Calista was her favorite though. Her gentle submissiveness bordering on innocence was cute to the lustful giantess. Anya herself was naked now but instead of pouncing on Calista right there, she walked to the other end of the throne room and into her bedroom. She returned with a cage with three humans.

 

"Found them not far from here. A small village of Chinese peasant humans ripe for the picking. All I have is these three now. Did have 20 of them. The rest...well let's just say I get the munchies at night" Anya said caressing Calista's cheek. Calista didn't want this, not this time. It would be fine without using those humans but seeing their scared faces didn't exactly get her juices flowing. She dared not saying anything. Anya was royalty and that meant she got her way. With a gentle push, Calista laid on the floor. Anya straddled her and reached into the cage and pulled out a man in his 30's. He screamed something in Chinese and Calista was grateful she wasn't wearing her wristcomm.

 

Anya inserted the naked man head first into her mouth and bent down to kiss Calista. Calista felt her push the man into her mouth with her tongue as she kissed her. She felt her tongue and the man fill her mouth with random movements. The inevitable happened though. Anya pushed the man so far into her mouth he hit the back of her throat and caused her to swallow him on reflex. Calista felt him being pushed down her esophagus and land in her stomach. It was revolting to her feeling him squirm inside. Anya placed her hand on her stomach and grinned. "I wanted to eat him. He looked like he was a fighter and judging from that motion I was right" Anya said.

 

Anya proceeded to kiss her way down her stomach and around her thighs traveling down her leg. She picked up her bare foot and lightly kissed the top of it. She glanced up and saw Calista with an upset look on her face. "Don't worry. I'll make you feel good in a second" she said pulling out another human this time a woman in her 20's. Calista wasn't upset about having sex with her. She was upset about feeling the man die in her belly. He had since stopped moving and she knew he had succumbed to her stomach acids.

 

Anya inserted the sobbing woman in her pussy feet first and scooted closer to Calista. The woman screamed like she was going to hell and was muted when Anya jammed her crotch into Calista's. Anya was using the woman as a dildo and moaning. Calista hated the fact that she was feeling pleasure from the tiny human's struggles. For the next minute or two, the room was filled with pants and moans from the two along with the squishing and squelching of giantess sex. "That's right human! Struggle more! Your kind live to give us pleasure! You kind will die for us! Fucking die for me! MAKE ME CUM WITH YOUR DEATH THROES!" Anya screamed.

 

The two came fiercely. Their cries could be heard down the hallway. They came down seconds later and Anya scooted back with a squishing sound from her crotch. The Chinese woman's legs hung limply from her pussy lips. Anya tickled her tiny feet to get a response. There wasn't any. Anya pulled the woman free from her sopping wet cunt and held her upside down. The woman had a look of sheer terror on her face which was frozen in death. With just a shrug, Anya dropped the corpse in her mouth and let it slide down her throat with an audible gulp. "Oh well, guess that just leaves you huh" she said to the last human in the cage. A boy, no older than 14, sat in the cage frightened out of his mind.

 

Anya placed him on Calista's tit and with a gesture told him to get to work. The frightened boy took the hint and began to rub and squeeze her nipple. Anya again seized Calista's foot and began kissing and licking her sole. Calista tried to block out the ecstasy the teen was making her feel. She gasped when Anya bit her big toe and started sucking it. Anya was too busy sucking her toes to notice Calista shaking her head at the boy to stop. She didn't want him to be forced to give her pleasure. The boy was confused. It was clear to him that the other giantess wanted him to do this. He wanted to stop but knew his death would be certain if he disobeyed. He did stop when he saw a tear roll down Calista's cheek. "She doesn't want me to do this? Why? Why would she care enough for me to stop?" he wondered.

 

Anya glanced up with Calista's pinky toe still in her mouth and saw that the boy had stopped. She stopped sucking her toe and plucked the boy from Calista's breast. "If you can't give her pleasure, then maybe you will for me" Anya said raising herself up just enough to drop the boy on the floor and lower her ass on him. Anya giggled feeling him struggle under her massive ass. He was precariously positioned in a way his legs were pinned but his lower body wasn't. What little light he had, he could see right up her ass crack to her puckered asshole. Anya took Calista's other foot and began to rub it up and down her pussy. Anya moaned as her big toe was stuck in her pussy. Since just having cum minutes before, she was still sensitive.

 

Every time Calista flexed her toe, a wave of electric euphoria shot through her body.  "Ohh...he's almost free. Can't have that!" Anya said moving back and forth until now his entire body was under her left asscheek. When she came, she bounced her ass. The first bounce caused a sickening cracking sound emanate from her ass. The next few were slightly less cracking sounds until the final few were just wet squishing. Anya wearily stood up her ass was splotched red with blood. The floor below her a stain the size of a baseball to her was there. His body was crushed beyond flat except for a tiny part that was exposed by being in her asscrack.

 

It was horrifying for Calista to see. It didn't help when Anya made a request of her. "Be a dear and deal with that while clean myself up will you?" she said walking to her bedroom. Calista gathered a towel and wiped up the remains. She felt the need to puke and when she disposed of the remains, she felt something on her finger. She glanced down and saw it was what was left of the boy's head. Calista lost it and puked in the bathroom stall. She opened her eyes when she felt her stomach was empty. She should have kept them closed. If she had she might have been spared the sight of a tiny skull and bones floating in the bowl. Calista broke down crying.

 

She had had enough. She damned Anya for her cruelty and herself for her last misdeeds. "No more. No more will I live this way" she told herself. She looked at herself in the mirror and this time she saw someone different staring back at her. This was the new Calista. The one who had found a conscience. She wondered what she should do next. Should she run? No, Anya had the entire base on lockdown fearing deserters. She wouldn't make it a mile before being shot down or gunned down. Maybe she could kill Anya? Calista thought about this possibility. Calista hung her head. She remembered than since Anya was royalty, she had received combat training on par with elites. Anya would kill her within a minute of combat. As fate would have it, someone was already palling to the deed himself.

 

Calista knew she had to return the throne room. Her absence would be noticed very soon. As she neared the throne room she heard a voice, two voices in fact, one Anya's and the other her's! "What the fuck! That's my voice but I'm right here so who's in there!?" she wondered. Calista peered inside the room. "Still nude I see. Sorry but I'm done with our fun and games right now" Anya said to a woman who looked totally identical to Calista. "That's fine. I don't feel like playing games either!" the woman said reaching from behind her back. The woman held a very infamous sword and with lightning speed ran Anya through.

 

"Why...I trusted you more than anyone...loved you more than anyone...why destroy my dream..." she said slumping over still impaled. “Wonder what she meant by a dream?" Lilith asked. "Curious about that too. She obviously wasn't a nobody. Ah well, guess we'll never know" Rogers said pulling his sword out of the dead giantess. Rogers picked up a slight sound. It sounded like running water hitting stone. He glanced over to see Calista next to the door. She was so frightened by what she saw she pissed herself. "Oh what do we have here? Another cute one for me to kill" Rogers said thinking about running to grab her.

 

Calista was scared out of her mind. The princess was dead and by the hand of someone who looked like her down to the color of her painted toenails. She was frozen in place as the woman charged right at her and knocked her to the floor. "God I love these upgrades! I can feel her heart beating! I can feel her wanting to scream!" Rogers said gripping her breast. Calista wanted to scream out loud. A doppelgänger of her had killed the princess and was now molesting her. She let out a sob as she felt a finger snake its way into her snatch. "Tell me before I kill you. What did she mean by dream? I have this thing about killing the dreams of you freaks. It gets me hard" Rogers said with sadistic lust.

 

"She...she wanted to create a nation for humans and Ingress who wanted nothing to do with war. Something like a Soviet Union" she said. Rogers laughed out loud. "And what about you? What's your dream?" Rogers asked licking her cheek. "I just want to give everyone a home!" Calista said sobbing. "Will there be a lot of Ingress there?" he asked. Calista nodded. Rogers stood up off her and stood there. Calista lay on the floor not daring to move. "Sounds like a good dream to have. So be it. You fulfill your dream or else I'll come back" he said walking off and changing his appearance into a common soldier. This sight freaked her the fuck out to the point of being catatonic. When someone came to the room, all they found was Anya dead and Calista sitting in her own piss babbling about a monster.

30 minutes later over the skies of southern Russia....

 

"Damn I love these upgrades! Have I said how much I love them already?" Rogers asked. "Several times just today" Lilith replied. "Well it's safe to say that the holo-cloak preformed perfectly on its first mission along with the nanomachine link" Rogers said. "Indeed. The ability to assume anyone's appearance has advantages. Still getting used to being in your head though" Lilith said. "Yeah, I do have a one track mind. Speaking of, I didn't realize how powerful the connection is. I mean I could feel every contour of her body. I could taste her sweat!" Rogers said. "I already know what you want to do now and why bother? You can fuck any girl on the base if you wanted to" Lilith said.

 

"Yeah I can but I want to fuck an Ingress. There's so much more to enjoy" he said. "And that Cassie girl didn't count?" Lilith asked. "Please! That's didn't count! It only counts when you fill the girl's pussy with your cock. Anything else is foreplay or just gettin' off" he said. "I doubt that teen would think that way" Lilith said. "Who the fuck cares what these monsters think?" Rogers said. "Speaking of that, why did you let that one live?" Lilith asked. "Ah yes that. It occurs to me that it would take years to kill off every Ingress here assuming I could do it without being killed in the process. What if they were all together? I could kill off the stragglers out there while over a year or two they all come together for this bullshit idea of a country. When they're all there in mass numbers...KABOOM! We drop a nuke on their giant asses" he said.

 

"That's very...patient thinking. I'm surprised it came from you. I took you as a rush in and kill everyone one kind of person" Lilith said. "Well, recent events have taught me patience when it comes to killing and I have a considerable shit list to check off. Now with that in mind let's think of a way to drive some of those Ingress to that country they want to form" Rogers said. "Oh I got one and it pertains to your old friend Aaron. Wanna hear it?" Lilith asked. "Oh tell me. Pretty please?" Rogers said grinning evilly.

Chapter End Notes:

Who would've thought that the Ingress originally came from Earth? Well this is definitely something that will change a few attitudes and the first was Calista. How will people react to this new nation?  Well it obviously didnt affect Rogers who is back with some new tricks up his sleeve! What is Lilith's plan and how does it pertain to Aaron? All this and more will be answered in the next chapter "You kill an idea by killing the symbol"