- Text Size +

It had been one day since the Ark fell in Japan. It seemed everyone was picking up the pieces of their lives which had been shattered. Virtually no one came out unscathed one way or another. Jack was being treated for a psychotic break, Chen was grieving the loss of her family, Rex was depressed due to Chen, and Aaron...well Aaron was having difficulty adjusting to the new type of awe he was receiving. In the beginning, he was a hero, the human who paved the road to human/Ingress relations. Now he was seen as an enforcer who dealt death wherever he went. His fellow soldiers respected him but it was the kind of respect you would give to a natural disaster. To the captured Ingress, he was the Boogey Man who you were told stories about when you were a kid.

 

Aaron despised the casualties suffered during the fight. With the enemy Ingress still showing signs of arrogant superiority, Aaron chose to take a page from history. His first act to secure the prisoners was to make them bury the dead....all of them. It would have been filthy work for anyone especially considering the hot Central Asia heat. A pit, nearly a mile deep and 3 miles long was dug. The corpses had their dog tags removed and recorded and was placed into the pit. People watched and wept as the prisoners took handfuls of dead humans and dropped me into the pit. It went on for hours. During that time an Ingress began screaming. "No, NO! You were supposed to be in Denver! Why were you here?!" an older woman screamed. Aaron walked over to her. Aaron saw the body. It was an Ingress teen girl who wore a Union uniform with a patch that said "31st Infantry Crusaders".

 

Even through the slight decomp; he could see they were related. "Who was she?" Aaron asked. "My daughter. She was assigned to conquer Denver" the woman said. "Was it worth it? Aaron said eyeing the crying woman. The woman turned to Aaron and raised her fist to hit him. Soldiers standing around raised their weapons ready to fire. Aaron raised his hand to stop them. He wanted to prove a point to these prisoners and it wasn't like she could hurt him in the STRIKE X with her bare fists anyway. "Was it worth it?" Aaron said again more sternly and more slowly. The woman lowered her fist and stared back at her dead daughter. "...no" she said quietly.

 

Aaron put his hand on the woman's shoulder and looked at the dead teen. It saddened him to see this beautiful 150ft. tall teen lying in the pit. "You learned a costly lesson today. One that many before have learned. There are very few things out there worth risking your family over. Many of the Ingress with the Union fight to protect their family or create one. The Ingress on your side fight just to subjugate and enslave. It never occurred to you out there that your daughter might be fighting for the humans did it? Here's food for thought. What if one of your friends over there killed your daughter? Hmm? Can you still believe you were doing the right thing after what you seen and heard today? I'm curious to hear you answer tomorrow" Aaron said walking away.

 

   Later that night...

 

"Goddamn that stench is still stuck in my nose. Hey what's up with Teresa over there?"  a woman asked. "Didn't you hear? We buried her daughter today. She was wearing an enemy uniform" another girl said. "That must suck to have a traitor in your family" said a younger woman. Just then, Teresa stood up and walked over to the woman. Teresa delivered a punch that could have toppled a small building but in this case knocked out the giantess' tooth. "Which one killed her? WHICH ONE KILLED MY BABY?!" Teresa shouted. The women in the tent backed away from the enraged mother.

 

"Was it you?!" she asked one woman. "No it wasn't me! I only killed humans!" the woman said shielding her face. "What about you?!" Teresa asked another. "I just manned the cannons! I don't know who I killed!" the woman said. "So could have been you" Teresa said grabbing the woman by the collar. "S-someone help...please" the woman said feeling Teresa's hands wringing the life out of her. The other women in the tent rushed Teresa and pulled her off the woman. She screamed and writhed until she felt her strength wane. By that point she just sat on the ground and sobbed. The other women sat back down on their bunks and looked at her except one.  The woman Teresa first accused came over to her and hugged her gently. "It wasn't worth it! I just want her back!" Teresa sobbed into the woman's shoulder.

 

The next day, Aaron patrolled the POW camps and made his way to Teresa. "Heard there was a fight in your tent last night. You alright?" Aaron asked. "What do you care human? I lost my only child and I have failed my Empress. It would have better if I died the other day" Teresa said. "I'm sorry you lost your daughter. I'm really am but you dying won't change what happened or what will happen or feeling sorry for yourself. So you failed your Empress. Boo fucking hoo. Live up the expectations for yourself instead of others.  I heard others wishing they died too but you know what? Your race will need strong people to help it rebuild when this war is over" Aaron said.

 

"Aren't you and your people afraid we'll turn on you when the war is over?" Teresa asked. "Of course but then again pro-human sentiment outnumbers anti-human by almost 2 to 1 these days. You should check up on the news from your homeworld more often. That reminds me, they should be starting their mission soon." Aaron said walking away. "What are you getting at being all friendly with her?" Sarah asked accusingly. "Oh know how best it is to go about breaking a POW? It's not fear, torture, killing, or rape. It's doubt. Give them doubt about why they fought in the first place and it will eat away at their resolve. And the best thing about doubt is it spreads like a disease" Aaron told her.

 

Meanwhile a dimension away...

 

"How are we supposed to pull this off? We've not got finished securing this city a week ago!" Private Michaels asked. "You heard what happened. They took down the Ark but they need us to take out their transport hub" Private Bakers replied. "Yeah exactly! Which by the way is now in a fortified complex since the old one was blown up months ago in a city which is controlled by the Hawks!" Michaels said. "Ours is not to question why soldier" Bakers said. "Don't give me that shit Bakers! You think it's crazy too!" Michaels said.  "What's crazy is letting the lives of over 100,000 soldiers and 20 million people be wasted if the enemy recoup their losses. Now let's go. We're Oscar Mike in 10 minutes.

 

The two soldiers joined the rest of Gremlin Squad at their transport. Including them were one other human and three Ingress. All of them boarded a truck the size of a football stadium. They rode through the city gates and began riding down the snow covered road. Along the way they saw ruins of buildings. It was the first time the humans actually saw the outside not protected by the dome. It was a ghastly sight to them. Commander Aquilia of the Ingress saw them staring. "It wasn't always like this. My grandmother told me of stories of swimming in the ocean during summer and picnics with my grandfather. Now it's just scorched buildings amid endless snow. To think that there are bodies still in some of those buildings...I" she said turning away to wipe a tear. "Hey, that's why we fight" Sgt. Jackson said sitting on her soldier. Aquilia turned to him and smiled.

 

Jackson always knew what to say to make her feel better. When the humans first arrived to create this unit he learned that Aquilia was in the reserves. She was what one would have called a "weekend warrior". When she renounced her loyalty to the Empress and her armies and fell in with the rioters, she never thought she would become any kind of leader. Aquilia felt like she was in over her head. When Jackson saw the uneasiness in the way she gave orders, he took it upon himself to teach her the ropes. "When you give orders, be confident in doing so even if you're not sure you're downing the right thing. Their confidence comes from you" he would tell her.

 

He comforted her when she lost her first subordinate. She had sent an Ingress soldier to gather intel on a Hawk controlled part of the city. He was caught and publicly executed. Aquila silently wept in her quarters when Jackson went to check on her. "Oh Jackson! Something I can do for you?" she asked quickly wiping away the tears. "Was gonna ask you the same thing" he said. Aquila sat back down on her bed and held her head in her hands. "I sent someone to their death. I'm not fit to be a leader" she said. Jackson walked to her foot and climbed up her pants leg. Feeling like he climbed a small mountain, he tiredly sat down next to her.

 

He was still awestruck on how big these Ingress were especially when he was this close. He felt her body heat and smelled her soap she used on her body. Jackson felt himself getting hard. "Listen Aquilia, one of the things about being a leader is accepting losses during a mission. A good leader isn't someone who avoids losing a soldier. A good leader is one who can deal with losing a soldier and can keep on fighting so that death won't be in vain. Now cheer up. Let me see that smile" Jackson said. Aquilia, touched by his caring of her smiled at him. Jackson stood up and was about to leave until Aquilia spoke.

 

"You leaving already?" she asked. "I don't have to. Why? You want me to stay?" he asked. Aquilia nodded. "Can you tell me about your home? What's it like on Earth?" she asked him. Jackson told her stories of how he grew up in Miami and lost his family there when the tsunami hit. "Why do you help us when you lost so much because of our people?" she asked confused. "I can't blame an entire race for the actions of a few people. If I did, I would have to condemn the human race as well" Jackson said. Aquilia understood what he meant and lied down on her bed listening to his stories. Every half hour or so she would take off a piece of clothing to get comfortable. Jackson was having trouble concentrating on his stories as he saw more of her body.

 

It was 3 am. Jackson sat only feet from her gigantic face. Her warm breath made him sweat. "And in Hawaii we got these gentle lava flows that spew into these beautiful seas. Aquilia, are you asleep?" he asked her. Aquilia hummed and lightly snored. Jackson saw her eyes moving around under her eyelids and knew she was in REM sleep. He wanted to kiss those giant lips of hers. A part of him wanted to fuck those lips. He settled on sneaking a kiss instead. He crept closer until he was inches away from them. He bent down and..."Jackson I love you so much. No one has ever been so kind to me. Please say you love me too" she murmured in her sleep. It scared the shit out of him at first but his fear melted away when he found out she loved him. He bent forward again and this time actually got his kiss. "I love you too. Wish you told me that earlier scaredy cat" he said backing away.  

 

Needless to say, Jackson returned to her quarters the next day. He entered her room through a special door for humans not unlike a tiny doggy door. It just so happened that she was taking off the towel she used to dry herself from her shower. "Oh shit sorry!" he said turning his back. Aquilia made a cute eep sound and covered herself. She wasn't mad however, she smiled at the accident. "Is something wrong Jackson?" she nervously asked. "I wanted to talk to you about something personal" he said. Aquilia felt her heart beat faster and faster. "Oh god was I acting too strange last night?! Did I ask too many personal questions? He probably wants a transfer now" she thought.

 

"Do you really love me?" he asked. The question hit her like a ton of bricks. She didn't know what to say. Her throat was dry and any words were caught in it. "I ask because you said that you do in your sleep last night" he said. Aquilia began to shake. Her most personal feelings were being exposed. Jackson could see that he had really rattled her. "Could you please pick me up? I want to talk a little more personal to you" he said. Aquilia picked him up and dropped him on her bed. She sat down next to him. "Aquilia, I need to know. Do you love me?" he asked. Aquilia covered her mouth and closed her eyes. Tears streamed down her face. She decided to tell him the truth. If he was going to leave, she wanted him to know the truth. She nodded yes.

 

He motioned her to come closer. When her face was mere feet from him he spoke. "Commander Aquilia!" he yelled. His voice made her wince. She wanted to bawl her eyes out. "I love you too" he said kissing her. Her eyes went wide. She couldn't believe what she heard. "W-what did you say?" she asked. "I said I love you" he answered. Now she began weeping tears of joy. She didn't think for a second her human crush would love her back. Not after hearing how he lost his family to the war. "You really love me? Oh Jackson!" she said picking him up so fast he nearly threw up from the increase in speed and height. She hugged him close to her and didn't notice her towel slipping off. When it did, Jackson was treated to the most beautiful sight he ever seen.

 

Aquilia noticed him staring and instinctively tried to cover up which was hard seeing her hands were full. She then remembered who she was holding. "Sorry" Jackson said. "It's alright if it's you looking" she said blushing. She sat him back down and watched him stare at her body. Aquilia was one of those girls that had a fixation on the size of her breasts. She was upset that they weren't a big as the other women. She was barely 20 years old and already convinced she would never be as good as the other women out there. It didn't help matters that men would act like it was a chore to fuck her every month. So when Jackson came along and showed her genuine kindness, it was truly extraordinary to her.

 

"Sorry they're not bigger" she muttered. Jackson nearly burst out laughing. Here was a giantess concerned her tits weren't big enough complaining to a man who thought they were the size of a private swimming pool. "They are perfect, just like you" he said. Jackson truly believed what he said. Aquilia was a work of art in his eyes. Her wavy auburn hair, those emerald eyes, that skin the color of a mixed coffee. It was obvious that she was of mixed heritage. He didn't know her ancestors came from the area where many islanders lived like the South Pacific of Earth.  "Wait, is that why you've been wearing makeup and painting your nails? To get my attention?" he asked. "YES! I didn't think you noticed though" she said surprised.

 

"I noticed. I didn't say anything because I didn't know how personal you would take that as. You look pretty even without the makeup" he said.  Aquilia blushed. "So what do we do now?" Aquilia asked nervously. "Lie on you back and close your eyes" he said to her. Jackson had some ways to get a girl relaxed but never one so big. He loved playing a particular game and figured if it worked on girls 5-6 ft. tall why not on one 170 ft. tall?  He walked over to her feet. Her foot was four times his size. Her big toe alone was bigger than he was. She felt him crawling on her foot and felt him straddle her big toe. Jackson began kissing and licking her toenail.  When he was done, her nail shone like it was freshly polished. She giggled when she felt him massaging the space between her big and second toes. "That tickles Jackson! You like my feet that much!" she said. "They're beautiful. Where did you get pink nail polish?" he asked.

 

"Remember that raid we did on that one Hawk camp two weeks back?" she asked. "The one on the mall right?" he asked. "Yep. I "borrowed" some nail polish and a few other things from that boutique there" she said. "I think I'll have to punish you you little thief" he said leaving her feet and walking up her chest. Along the way, he she'd his clothes. He felt her smooth skin under his feet. He got to her breasts and knowing she had issues with their size wanted to pay close attention to them.

 

"Such luscious tits on this thief! I wonder how sensitive her nipples are" he said squeezing one. She whimpered a little every time he squeezed. He began biting and chewing on the nipple the size of his head. "Ohh....that feels nice" she moaned.  He began sucking on one. Aquilia opened her eyes to see the tiny man worshipping her nipples. "Suck all you want but no milk is gonna come out" she giggled. "Then I'll try something else" he said. Now the interesting thing about having such a size difference is that it is literally possible to fuck a woman's nipple and that is what he did.

 

With some doing, Jackson was able to insert his dick into her milk duct. The feeling was totally different from anything he ever experienced. To him it was like fucking a tight virgin. To Aquila, it was like...well no words could really describe it. Her breathing quickened and she got wetter and wetter. Jackson ended up cumming pretty fast seeing that he was doing something no human had ever done. He pulled out resting for a second on her breast. "You done already?" she asked dejected. "Not even close" he said to her. Jackson got hard again thinking about how his sperm was trapped in her nipple.

 

"I'm a little thirsty and think I'll get a drink; Aquilia flavored" he said running toward her crotch. He used her public hairs as a rope and slid own in front of her pussy. It was wet, very wet, and huge. He could feel the heat radiating off of her. He grabbed both sides of her cunt and began lapping up her juices. Aquilia gasped slightly and gave a lewd grin. "Oh fuck that's good. Jackson, please fuck me" she begged. Jackson saw her eyes that begged for tiny human cock. Being the kind lover he was, he inserted it into one of the folds. Aquilia clenched her hands around the bed sheet and basked in the feeling of getting fucked by her crush/boyfriend. He sped up the pace as the minutes passed. Since he had cum earlier, he was able to hold out for a little longer.

 

Jackson felt his balls tighten and felt the cum race up his shaft. He painted her pussy with his seed. He was spent. No doubt about it but his giantess girlfriend hadn't gotten off yet. So what's a man to do? Simple, use yourself as a dildo. Jackson literally stepped into her pussy feet first. Aquilia gasped at the intrusion. She wanted to push him all the way in and use his tiny body to get off but she feared hurting him. Luckily for her, Jackson was good at push-ups. With his arms still free, he began to push himself in and out of her. He felt her thrash on the bed. Her moans vibrated her body. "Faster baby faster!" she cried. Jackson worked up a sweat fucking himself in and out of her. He chuckled at the thought that he used to hate push-ups. All the time he had to do them back in Boot ended up being good practice later on.

 

Jackson felt her walls constrict around his legs and waist. It felt like they were pulling him in. "Oh god! I'M CUMMING!" she shouted. Jackson felt it get very tight around him; almost painfully. Then there was a gush of fluid which popped him out like a cork. There he lay on the bed covered in sweat and pussy juice. "That felt so good" she said half dazed. "Glad you liked it" he said panting. Aquilia saw him begin to shiver.  "Here let me" she said taking loving licks of his body. She cleaned him off and wanted more but saw he was exhausted. She let him sleep next to her happy he loved her just as much.

 

Now these two plus others were heading to the heart of the Hawk HQ. They reached the entrance of the domed city. There were 6 Ingress standing watch but alarmed the Ingress of the Gremlins was what they had with them. Dogs, very big dogs. "Aw fuck they got war hounds" Markus the male Ingress said. "What the fuck are they?" Celina female human Private asked. "Specially trained attack dogs. They react on a trigger scent" he replied. "Like what?" Jackson asked. "I don't know. If I had to guess. Humans. It's the only thing I can think of at this point" Markus said. "Makes sense. We did make a name for ourselves when we took the city" Aquilia said. "We better think of something fast" Jackson said. "Everyone, pick a human and hide them on you. Jackson...uhh...hide with me" Aquila said.

 

She put Jackson in her panties before he could say anything or anyone could see. "Let me do the talking and keep the bombs covered for Christ sakes!" She said pulling up to the checkpoint. An Ingress tapped on her window for her to lower it. Aquila lowered the window and smiled the best she could. "Where are you coming from?" the soldier asked. "From West City. A few stragglers were left behind during the pullout. My orders were to take them to HQ for reassignment “Aquilia said lying. The soldier nodded. Celia glanced out of the coat pocket of her male Ingress friend. When she did, her scent was enough to get the war hound's attention. The dog began to growl and bark at the truck.

 

The soldier took notice and got suspicious. "Step out of the truck; all of you" she said. The three Ingress got out of the truck and stood in the snow. Each one wondered on a scale of 1 to fucked how bad they were off. The soldier motioned for the old dog to come closer. The war hound smelled each one and barked. "Where are the humans?" she asked motioning for the other 5 to aim their guns at them. "OH FUCK OH FUCK! Keep calm Aquilia. Think!" she thought. "The truth is...the truth is this" she said stretching the waistband of her pants and panties. The solder peeped down and saw Jackson nestled against her pussy. He was freaking out. "We captured some humans before we left. We ate the others but kept this one for fun" she said blushing.

 

"Even him?" she said pointing to the male Ingress. "I swing both ways" he said winking. The soldier backed up due to being grossed out. "I see...he does look cute. Like a tiny piece of chocolate" she said licking her lips at Jackson's black skin color. "Sorry for the mistake. Can't be too careful these days. I'm glad you still got the skills Cerberus old boy." she said patting the old dog on the head. "This old guy ferreted out a nest of humans back on Earth. Caught a whole school full of them didn't ya?" she said to the dog wagging his tail. "That reminds me. Here's your treat" she said reaching into a box and extracting a screaming teen girl. She tossed her into the air and the dog caught her in his mouth. Her screams quickly died as the old pooch chewed her up and swallowed her. The team was sickened by the sight but hid their emotions.

 

"Proceed" she said waving them in. The squad drove into the city. No one spoke. The sight of a high schooler being eaten by a 40 ft. dog angered them beyond words. The city was a ghost town. It was under martial law so no one was outside at this time of night. The only lights were from street lights. Not one house had a light on. Obviously, most were awake but too afraid of the Hawk squads kicking in their door to turn on a light. The population was prisoners in their own home. They arrived at HQ. The building itself was over 5 miles tall. It was sheer luck that their objective was on the lower levels. Any higher and the humans wouldn't be able to breathe.

 

"So where do we enter?" Markus the male Ingress asked.   "Receiving. From there we go to the basement level. We can set the bombs on the structural pylons there" Celia said to them. They drove to the receiving area and found three guards. "Drop off for HQ" Aquilia said. "We have no scheduled drop off tonight. Let me check with the Sgt." one Ingress said.  "No need" Aquilia said pulling out her pistol and shooting the soldier. The other two Ingress were gunned down quickly enough that no alarm was sounded. "We better move. Would not be surprised if they caught it on camera" Aquilia said. The squad rushed receiving and made their way to the basement. Before they got there however, they saw a directory that said “reproduction lab". 

 

"You don't think..." Celia said. "Only one way to find out. Bakers. Can you patch into their camera feed?" Aquilia asked. "Just give me a second" he said crawling into a junction box. This is the reason why having such small creatures is useful. Bakers, with some skill, was able to find the wire that sent the camera feeds to the control room. He patched himself in and began to flick around on his holo-scanner. "I'm in" he told them over the comm. "Did they find us?" Aquilia asked concerned. "Surprisingly no. It looks like part of the system is on a diagnostic run. Only half the building is showing up on their monitors. That will change soon though" Bakers replied. "What about that lab? Is it on the monitors?" Jackson asked. "No, it's in a blackout zone" Bakers replied.

 

Jackson shook his head. "Jackson, take Celia, Bakers, and Markus with you up to that lab. We'll stay here to plant the bombs" Aquilia said. The team split up. Jackson and his team rushed to the lab. It was fortunate the security was lax. "Why is the security here so weak? Isn't this their HQ?" Celia asked. "Good question. Let's do what we need to do before we have to find out" Jackson said. With some bluffing along the way, they managed to reach the lab. "Damn, it's got an electronic lock" Celia said. "Put me over there near that vent" Bakers said. Celia dropped him near the vent and Bakers squeezed inside.

 

He turned on his flashlight and could see cobwebs and wires running along the walls. He walked along the wall tracing the wires until he saw them run up the wall to where the card scanner was for the electronic lock. Bakers pulled out his equipment and began carefully splicing into the wire. A squeak was heard by him. Bakers looked around and saw nothing. "Hmm...the optical relay goes here and...what was that?" he said hearing the squeak again but louder and closer. He gently and quietly put down his tools and waved the flashlight around.  This time the light hit two red eyes. Baker saw what was making the sound.

 

An albino mouse the size of a compact car ran toward him. Baker panicked and pulled out his pistol. The mouse tackled him and knocked away the weapon. He was face to face with the creature. It opened his mouth and revealed two very sharp long teeth and...licked him.

 

"What the? Huh...guess you're friendly" he said nervously stroking its fur.  The mouse squeaked and rubbed itself on Bakers. "Any time Bakers" Jackson said. "Sorry sir, just one moment" he said returning to his job.   In a few seconds, the door lock clicked and the card reader had a green light. Celia and Markus (with Jackson in her pocket) walked in to the lab and found three Ingress inside. What they saw left them breathless. The entire room was filled with abducted people from all over the globe. "Is that one ready for extraction?" A male Ingress asked pointing to a pregnant woman on the table. "Yes, she has reached optimum fetus incubation" a woman replied. "Excellent. This human has done well in growing me an offspring" he said stroking the human's head. The woman looked like she was 10 months pregnant. She was barely conscious. The fetus had sucked almost all life out of her.

 

An Ingress woman walked over to the table with a very fine scalpel and tweezers. Not caring for anesthesia, she began to cut along her pubic region. Celia and Markus watched in shock as they gave the human a tiny Caesarian. Out came the fetus barely the size of their fingernails and quickly placed it in a fluid filled chamber. "What are you going to do with her?" he asked of the bleeding woman. "Dispose of her. She's useless now" the woman replied. "May I?" he asked. "If you wish" the other woman replied. The male picked up the woman and opened his mouth. She didn't even have the strength to scream as he lowered her in. He tasted her fresh blood as she lay do his tongue. Savoring her, Celia saw the evil giant grin. Celia pulled out her pistol and screamed. The giant turned to face her just as he swallowed the mother of his offspring.

 

"YOU SICK FUCK!" she said shooting the man several times. He fell on the floor dead next to the stunned giantesses in the room. One ran for the door next to Celia. She shot the woman who was struggling with the door handle in the back. "No please don't kill me!" the lab tech begged. "Let's put it to a vote. What say you?" Markus asked the humans in their cages. They all shouted in their native languages but it took no linguistic expert to know what they said; "kill her". Markus raised his arm and pointed his gun. "The people have spoken" he said. The frightened giantess cried and pleaded. Markus ended her pleas with a single shot to the head. The plasma bolt blowing a hole in her head the size of a grapefruit. 

 

"Guys what was all that... holy shit!" Bakers said climbing out of an air vent. "We ran into some trouble. You okay Celia?" Jackson asked. Celia was still gripping her gun tight. "I'm fine. Just fine" she said staring at the dead giant. "Aquilia, we got a problem" Jackson said over his comm. "Only one?" Aquilia said priming another bomb. "It's a big one. The lab is full of humans. A fuckin' shitload of them" Jackson said. "Define shitload" Aquilia said. “Is 4000 or so a shitload?" he asked. "Yes, yes it does. Return to my location" she said. "Roger that" he said. As they left, the people cried out again. This time Jackson made out the few who spoke English. "Don't leave us!" they yelled. "I will come back for you!" he yelled back.

 

10 minutes later...

 

"So how are we to get that many humans out of this place and take out the building?!" Celia asked. "We need to prioritize. Taking out that transport hub comes first. All of Earth is at stake. What's 4000 compared to 11 billion?" Michaels said. "Dude you didn't see what we saw. I saw kids in those cages. Fuckin' kids man!" Bakers yelled. "Easy soldier. Michaels, if we broke it down to numbers then were no better than machines and we are not machines. We are human and that means we help anyone who needs it. No exceptions or buts. We can do both ladies and gentlemen. Now how do we move that many people in the smallest amount of time?" he asked. Everyone was quiet for the next few seconds. "I have an idea. Not the best one but I got one" Celia said. "I'm open to anything. Shoot" Aquilia said.

 

"We can use the backpacks we carried our bombs in plus our own pockets" she said wondering if they thought her plan was stupid. "That's actually a good idea. Good work Celia" Aquilia said. "Hmm...I figure we can get about 100 or so humans in a backpack and a dozen in our pockets" Celia said inspecting the bottom of the backpack. "How many trips would it take Bakers?" Jackson asked. "Since we have three backpacks and Ingress pockets...about 12 trips" he said. "Do we even have enough time?" Michaels asked. "I don't know. Like I said I have no clue when that diagnostic is over. I did find out why the security is so weak after rooting through the security system more earlier. They're gathering supplies and weapons to send to the Ark. Over 2/3 of their personnel is out raiding an armory down the block" Bakers said.

 

"Well let's leave them no way to send those weapons to Earth" Jackson said. "What about those weapons being used on us later?" Celia asked. "One bridge at a time. Let's move it people, we got work to do" Jackson said. They all returned to the lab. The bodies still were one the floor and hadn't been discovered. "I see you ran into trouble" Aquilia said. "Nothing we couldn't handle" Jackson said. They began to open the cages. The humans were understandably frightened of the Ingress but when Jackson and his human compatriots motioned them to come closer one by one they did. They held the backpack open and let them walk inside. All of them couldn't believe how many they were. Some were as young as 10 years old had been held there.

 

"Mine's full. How about yours?" Celia asked. "Same here" Markus said. "Yeah mine too. Let's head back to the transport" she told them. They returned 10 minutes later for their next load. It had been nearly two hours since they started. They couldn't believe that no one came to the lab. Their luck however was running out. "Alright in ya go. Careful sweetie!" Aquilia said to one tiny girl who nearly fell off the ledge but was quickly caught by her. She lowered the tiny kid gently into the sack until she felt tiny hands catch her. "Done finally. Let's get the fuck out of here" Aquilia said.

 

Outside in the hallway was two male Ingress making their way to the lab. "So she finally said yes?" one man asked.  "Yeah after I begged her enough. She said I could eat her if she didn't have her period by the end of the month" the other man said. "You lucky fuck! Wish I could eat a human just once" his friend said. "Don't know what you're missing man. Each one has a different flavor and the way they squiggle around in your belly after you eat them...damn just thinking about it makes me hard" he said. "Why does she always show you favoritism?" His buddy asked. "Don't tell anyone this but she said I was the best mating partner she has had in years!" he said. "So I need to fuck my commanding officer really good and I get a young tasty human?" his friend asked. "Yeah that's about it...who the fuck are they? Isn't most of our people at the armory?" he asked pointing to Aquilia, Celia, and Markus.

 

"Uh oh" Celia said. "Hey you! Why aren't you with the others?" the giant asked loudly. A tiny whimpering came from the backpacks. "We were assigned to patrol this side of the building" Aquilia replied. The giant scrutinized her uniform along with the others'. Her unit patch caught his eye. "I see you're with the 17th militia. You must know my brother Lt. Kevin Karas" he said. “S-sure. I didn't know he had a brother" Aquila said getting more nervous. "When did you see him last? His last comm mail said he had a nasty cold" he asked. "Oh just last week during the big pullout. He looked fine" Aquilia said. "That's funny. I got a message saying he was killed in a Dove skirmish last month! Sound the alarm!" he shouted pulling his gun out and firing at Aquilia. She quickly tried to dodge it but was struck in the side. She caught herself before she could fall on the floor. The people in her pocket might have been squished under her weight.

 

"BASTARD!" Jackson yelled popping out from her pocket and firing a very big gun for his size. The plasma launcher, a cross between a plasma cannon and a rifle, hit the giant in the neck and tore out the other side. He collapsed gasping and spurting blood. His friend ran down the hall and hit a red button. The alarms and red strobe lights screamed to life. "We need to get out of here!" Markus yelled. "Agreed! Celia help Aquilia! Fall back to receiving!" Jackson yelled. They made their way down the hallway a plasma bolt barely missed Markus' head. He returned fire squeezing off shots. One hit a soldier and she went down but more were coming up behind her.

 

"They're closing the doors! Double time people!" Jackson said. They barely made it into receiving before the doors shut. "Aargh!" Aquilia moaned trying to stand on her feet. Jackson saw the blood stain in her uniform getting larger. "She needs nano-aid!" Celia said. "I know it's in the transport!" Markus said.  "Who's bright idea was to leave it there?!" Jackson yelled. "I took it out of my pocket to make room for humans!" Markus said. "Shit! Hang on baby! You're gonna make it understand!" Jackson said. Aquilia smiled and began to pass out. Celia caught her before she fell.  They all hopped off to the giant truck and pulled away from the HQ. "Markus, give them our going away present!" Jackson said stroking his girlfriend's cheek.

 

He pulled out the detonator and pressed the button. All 8 of their bombs detonated. Each one had a yield of 2 kilotons. The blast shattered the windows and the building gave off a visible tremor. Every light died off inside the massive building and then it collapsed. In the rear view mirror, they watched it get shorter floor by floor until the debris cloud obscured it from sight. Their celebration was short lived when they saw lights chasing them. The soldiers from the armory were coming after them.  The night lit up with blue bolts of energy. "They're getting closer!" Celia said to them. "Step on it! Markus get on that plasma LMG! Bakers and Michaels take Aquilia's pistol and use it!" Jackson shouted. Markus began firing the plasma LMG at the vehicles chasing them. Bakers held the pistol with his whole body and Michaels pushed the trigger. "More to the left!" Michaels shouted. Bakers moved his body some and turned the pistol.

 

 The concentrated fire scored some hits. The closest vehicle took enough hits to its armor that its driver was shot. The vehicle drifted out of control and hit a streetlight.  "Here comes the dome exit!" Celia shouted. At that moment, a familiar sound found be overheard. A combat shuttle was nearing them. A blue blast of energy struck the ground in front of them blowing away the street and leaving a huge pothole the size of a school gym. The truck hit the pothole and bounced hard. Celia could barely keep the truck from overturning. The shuttle stopped its pursuit when it reached the dome.  They saw the guards they passed earlier with weapons drawn on them. "Markus as we pass..." Jackson said. "Say no more sir. Gladly" he said tossing a plasma grenade at the guards who leaped out of the way.

 

"Wonder if ol' Cerberus liked eating that?" Celia asked. "That giant fuckin' fleabag should've been put down long ago. Markus get that nano-aid ready"   Jackson said. "Uh sir..." he said showing him a broken vial. “Son of a bitch! It must have broken when we hit that pothole!" Jackson said pissed. "It did more than just that. The transport is losing power. We need to pull over" Celia said looking at her dashboard. "This close to the city? You're crazy!" Michaels said. "Crazy or not. We got about 10 minutes of power remaining" Celia said. "Find one of those ruins for cover. We'll stop there" Jackson said looking at Aquilia.

 

They pulled over to ruined town. The snow drifts reached to the mailboxes. Celia hopped out of the truck and shined a flashlight underneath it. "Is it the reactor?" Bakers asked. "No the fusion cell is undamaged. Good thing too. Those blow up too well. The main power transfer relay broke loose" Celia asked. "Is it fixable?" Jackson asked glancing back and forth at Aquilia. "Yes but not at night. I need some daylight to see what I'm doing" Celia said getting off the snow. "So now what. Freeze to death?" Markus said shivering." No, bring the humans into that house there. We can camp there tonight. Aquilia can you hear me sweetie?" Jackson said tapping her face. "Where are we? Did we blow up the building?" she asked weakly. "Ma'am yes ma'am! How do you feel?" he asked concerned.

 

"Cold and tired. Wanna sleep" she said. "Damn, not good. The blood loss and this cold will kill her" he thought. They sat in the ruined home. "Markus shine some light on her" Celia said removing her top. They saw she was still bleeding. "Without nano-aid there's one last thing to try. Cauterization" she said. Everyone knew what that meant. "Alright but first can everyone leave the room" Aquilia asked. Markus led the humans away from them. Jackson however remained. "That's includes you too" she said seeing he was still there. "I don't wanna leave you" he said. "And I don't want you to hear me scream" she said smiling. Jackson knew if she screamed he would hear it regardless. He complied with her wishes to make her more at ease.

 

He left the room and saw a gentle blue glow and then a scream that gripped his soul. He wanted to run right in there and hold her hand (or finger in her case) to comfort her. The glow disappeared and so did her screams. She just slightly whimpered.  "It stopped the bleeding. Sorry ma'am but you will probably have a scar" Celia said. Aquilia frowned. Just another thing about her body to have an issue about she thought. "Something to tell the grandkids about" Jackson said coming back into the room. "Grandkids?" Aquilia asked surprised. "What you don't want any? Sorry babe but that's really up our kids" Jackson said. "Real cute how you snuck that in there Darien" she said. "Hearing you call me by my first name makes me real nice. Funny ain't it?" Jackson said. "I think we're to the point we can do that even if I'm your commanding officer" Aquilia said starting to shiver.

 

"Damn, guys find something we can burn to get some heat in here. And check on the humans. Tell them what's going on and see to any needs they might have. Markus gathered some old photo albums and furniture and began setting them alight with his pistol. Celia saw to the humans who she led to the fire. It finally got warm enough in the house for everyone to fall asleep with worrying about freezing to death. It was the middle of the night. Aquilia and Jackson were asleep along with a majority of the humans. Celia was still awake as well as Bakers. She saw the fire dying down and picked up and old photo album to throw it in. "Wait don't do that" Bakers said watching her. "Why not? It's just some old photos of some poor people who died long ago" Celia said. "Yeah but proof that they lived" Bakers said to her.

 

Celia opened the album. Inside were pictures of a family. A man, his wife, and two kids. Celia turned the pages as she looked at each photo.  There were pictures of birthday parties, school events, sports games. She closed the album when she saw pictures of the kids shortly after they were born. Celia wiped away a tear. "Thanks for stopping me" she said. "No biggie. Ow! Damn floor!" Bakers said stretching his back. "I got something softer if you don't mind" Celia said. "I'll take anything over this hard fuckin' floor" he said. Celia lowered the zipper on her jacket and motioned him to come closer. Bakers gulped and walked over to her. Celia lay on her side as he snuggled inside. Her scent permeated the clothing.

 

"Is it alright? No too hot is it?" she asked. "No just fine" he said smiling.

 

An hour or so later Bakers asked if she was still awake. She relied yes with a nervous tone. "Where did you learn how to work on machines?" he asked trying to break the tension. "My dad taught me. Everyone thought he was weird sticking around after her impregnated my mom.  He thought me how to work on stuff and fix it. Wanted me to "be my own person" as he called it. It was hard for us with him being there." she said. "How so?" Bakers asked puzzled. "As you know, we have to mate every month but dad refused to mate with anyone other than my mother"

 

"I didn't understand at first why he disappeared at the end of the month and then come back a few days later. I realized later he was avoiding the Imperial police. We started getting ostracized everywhere me and mom went. Mom kept losing jobs and I would get bullied at school. Dad tried to cheer us up be knew he was the cause of it. Eventually, they caught up to him when I was 12. The police kicked in our door one night and dragged him into the street for everyone to see. They called him a deviant and charged him with violating Imperial law. I still remember the woman hitting him as they held him. She said they wouldn't have had to go after him if he kept knocking up my mom. Then she told him he had one chance to escape prosecution. She told him to fuck her right there. Dad just grinned and told her she can go fuck herself."

 

"She shot my daddy right there! My mother screamed and ran to him. I still remember her crying and holding daddy!" she said crying. "I'm sorry. It happened long ago and I'm still crying about it" she said trying to stop. "Long ago? She said it happened when she was 12 but she looks no older than 17" he thought. "Celia, loss has no expiration date. If you feel like crying then cry okay. Nobody here will hold it against you" Bakers said. "You're sweet you know that Bakers?" Celia said bending her neck down to see him. Bakers saw her looking at him with an expression of pure warmth. He didn't know if it was his growing infatuation with her or the fire but it seemed like her silvery blue eyes sparkled. The way her platinum blonde hair hung over her shoulders like strands of precious metal ropes made his heart race. "Andrew, call me Andrew" he said lost in her beauty.

 

"What about you? I told you my story, what about yours?" she asked snapping back to reality. "Not much to say about my family. I lived with my mom on January Colony. Dad was a politician. He was never at home much. Always campaigning or on trips. It was too much for my mom.  My parents separated when I was 7. After that, mom raised me on her own and now and then I would see dad when he came to the Colony. Last year I got a scholarship to go to MIT. That's how I ended up on Earth when the war broke out. Mom sends me an email now and then and so does dad. He told me a few months ago he was getting married and I would have a little baby brother and sister. Guess he found someone to settle down with on the Moon" Bakers said.

 

"Guess we both got father issues" Celia said chuckling. "Yeah, I'm glad I met someone who understands them" Bakers said. Both stared at each other. It was Bakers who made the first move. He climbed out of her vest and walked closer to her face. Celia saw the teen looking at her with so much love she closed her eyes and prepared to kiss him. They would have if they weren't interrupted however by the sound of a child. "I have to go pee" the embarrassed 11 year old boy said to her. "Please I'm scared to go alone. It's very dark over there" he said pointing to the corner. Celia stood up and picked the boy up in her hand and walked over to the corner. She sat him down. She turned away to give him some privacy.

 

She returned the boy to the group of humans who had a frightened mother wondering where her son went. "He had to go to the bathroom" she said assuring the mother he wasn't harmed. "Thank you! I thought..." she said weeping and hugging her son. "I understand. Don't worry. Everything is going to be okay" she said gently patting the tiny woman. Celia didn't blame the woman for being so frightened. For all she knew Celia could have snuck of to rape or eat the boy. "All good?" Bakers asked. "Yeah, you come with me. Maybe we can find some food or something" Celia said. Bakers hopped into her hand and sat in her top pocket as they explored the house.

 

"We might find something but the odds of that are slim to none. It has been like 70 or so years right?" Bakers said. "Actually, from what I was once told, people on both sides stockpiled in case of war. You'd be surprised how long dry rations last especially in the cold.

 

(Authors note: it's not as farfetched as this scenario sounds. Civil War hardtack was used in the Spanish American war over 30 years later and the story goes some was shipped overseas during the early days of WWI. Even stranger, one brave man ate frozen mastodon meat. Meat that had been preserved by the glacier ice for a bare minimum of 11,000 years mind you. If you're wondering how it tasted, "awful like freezer burnt steak" the bummed out man said.)

 

The two searched the house and found nothing until they made their way to the basement. "Careful Celia, I can't see shit down here" Bakers said. "Give me a sec to change the batteries" she said. Celia changed the batteries and turned the flashlight back on. What they saw they would never forget. Sitting on the floor all huddled together was 4 giant skeletons; two of which were obviously children. "Oh god...this must be the family from the photos. They must have taken shelter down here when the bombs fell. The radiation must have killed them" Bakers said softly. His sadness was interrupted by a quick blast of wind. Celia sprinted up the steps and ran to an empty room. She sat down shaking.

 

Bakers could feel her giant heart thumping. He looked up to see she was having a panic attack. "Celia calm down okay" he said trying to talk her down. Bakers realized that the stress over the past few weeks had gotten to her and seeing dead occupants of this house sent her over the edge. "It's alright okay. Yeah, I'm sorry you had to see that but they died long before you were born" he said. "NO! It's not alright! I'm sick of seeing dead people! I'm sick of fighting! And I'm sick of not having a normal life!" she said sobbing. Bakers felt her warm tears fall on him and hated seeing her cry like that. He did the only thing he could think of. He crawled out of her pocket and climbed up her uniform using the wrinkles as a ladder and kissed her.

 

Celia immediately stopped crying and just looked at him. "I figured you needed that. I understand how you feel right now, believe me, but just because you want something doesn't mean you're ever gonna get it. The trick is making the best out of what you got and a girl like you who's smart and really beautiful can definitely pull it off" Bakers said stroking her cheek. Celia raised her hand and gently pressed him to her face.

 

The two returned to where the others were and lay back down. Before going back to sleep Celia asked Bakers a question. "Andrew, can I ask you a question?" she said. "You just did" he said chuckling. "Very funny. Seriously, can I ask you something?" she said. "Sure go ahead" he replied. "When my mating cycle comes back around, can I have you as my partner?" she asked blushing. "You mean be my girlfriend?" he asked very interested. "Oh right that's what you humans call it. Yes can I be your girlfriend?" she asked enthusiastically. "Yeah, I'd love to be your boyfriend. Now can I ask you a question?" he asked. "Sure!" she said very happily. "Do you know what role-play is?" he said smiling. The two discussed ways to enjoy sex beyond the means of procreation until they were asleep. 

 

Celia and Bakers awoke early and tired. It was her job to fix the power coupling as soon as possible. The others were still asleep. "Do me a favor and check to make sure the wire insulation wasn't broken" Celia said lifting him into the truck chassis. "Looks good. I think we're in business" he said dropping down on her breast. Celia gave a slight moan. "Oops, you alright?" he asked. "Yeah, just give me warning if you going to be around there" she said giggling. The two's flirting was interrupted by the sound of snow crunching, "If you two are done, we need you to solve a problem" Markus said. Markus led them around the house and pointed to the far side of the neighborhood.

 

Down there were two trucks with enemy Ingress getting out of them. "Oh shit they found us!" Celia said. "Not yet. They didn't see our truck but they soon will. We need to ambush them" he said leading them back to the house. Inside was everyone awake and alert. "Glad you could join us you two. Is the truck fixed?" Aquilia said gripping her side. "Yes, repairs are done" Celia said. "Good then we can begin loading the humans the humans back on. Markus get on that. Michaels and Jackson, explain the situation to the humans and get them ready to move in two minutes. Celia and Bakers, I need you to sabotage their trucks so they can't follow" Aquilia ordered.

 

Celia and Bakers exited the house and began to loop around the neighborhood to flank the trucks. Aquilia and Markus began loading the humans back on which was far easier this time. Jackson watched the enemy getting closer with each house they searched. 5 tense minutes passed. Celia and Bakers was across the street from the trucks. "You got any ideas?" Celia asked. "I got one. You said those fusion cells blow up really good right? I'm going to plant some C4 on them. At my size they will never see them. I need you to make sure they don't come my way" Bakers said. "How do I do that?!" she said wondering how she would get all 5 Ingress standing around the two trucks to leave.

 

She could tell that these Ingress were well trained by their uniform. They weren't militia, they were army. She might get two to leave but not all 5. All of a sudden, all 5 took off running to the sound of plasma fire. "Good job Celia" Bakers said over the comm as he made his way to the trucks. "It wasn't me! Something must have happened!" she said. Something did happen.

 

15 seconds before...

 

A soldier was following a war hound that was sniffing out a group of humans. With 4000 of them, the giant beast caught the scent like it was a flare shot in the air. The dog led him to the back door of the house where he opened it with his weapon drawn. The dog pushed past him eager to close in on his prey. It was so sudden no human could flee. The dog jumped right into a group of the last humans waiting to be out into the truck. One was crushed instantly by a paw the size of a SUV. The monster quickly seized 4 humans in his jaws and began eating them. The people scattered. "SHIT! Markus take it out!" Jackson screamed. Markus took out his gun and shot the giant dog three times.  The creature yelped and collapsed on the floor. The smell of wet dog and burning fur filled the room. The soldier ran into the room and saw his war hound dead and the enemy they were looking for. He pulled out his pistol and fired at Markus.

 

The shots from the gun missed him except one. A shot that would have missed him hit him square in the chest when he dove down to shield the humans on the floor. With the last of his strength, he returned fire and killed the soldier. Markus' last was replaced with the tears of a human father thanking him for saving him and his teen son. He died with a smile on his face.

 

"NO! MARKUS!" Aquilia cried. "Mourn later! We need to make his sacrifice count! Get the humans on board!" Jackson yelled. Aquilia and Jackson loaded the last of the humans. "Michaels, is that everyone?!" Jackson yelled. "All but the ones..." he said shaking his head. “Got it! Celia and Bakers return to the truck! We'll lay down cover fire!" Jackson said. Aquila mounted the plasma vulcan and began unloading on the troops converging on their position. The troops who numbered around 9 took cover and returned fire.

 

"It's only a matter of time before they use grenades Jackson!" Aquila said. "I know! Celia and Bakers where the fuck are you?!" Jackson yelled. "Two houses down! Be there one mike!" Bakers replied. "Aquilia start the truck! This one's gonna be close!" Jackson said. With Aquilia leaving the vulcan, the troops advanced closer. The armor was giving out on the truck. "All aboard!" Celia said hopping in the back. "Punch it!" Jackson yelled. The truck spun its tires and lunged forward. In the rear view mirror they could see that the troops had gotten back in their own trucks.

 

"I thought I told you to take care of those trucks! Aquilia said to Celia and Bakers. "We did I need them to get closer first!" Bakers said. "That won't be a problem! They're gaining on us!" Celia said looking out from the rear of the transport. Aquilia watched them get closer from the rear view mirror until a stray shot destroyed it. "Anytime now!" Aquilia yelled. Bakers watched his detonator light and smiled when it went green. "Fire in the hole!" he yelled. The trucks were only 500 ft. away when two tiny puffs of smoke came from underneath. The vehicles wobbled for a second then went up in massive explosions.  "I think we're clear now" Celia said watching the burning hulks disappear into the snowy landscape.

 

Later that day...

 

"Ready to deliver my report General" Aquila said to the holoscreen. "Go ahead Commander" Longstreet said. "Mission successful. We took out their transport hub along with their HQ. Along the way we were able to save the humans being held there" she told him. "Any casualties?" he asked. "...yes sir. We lost Lt. Markus and 6 human civilians. I accept full responsibilities for their loss" Aquilia said holding her head down. "Relax Commander. You did an exemplary job there. Not only did you accomplish your mission but saved thousands of human lives. The loss of your teammate was not in vain which is most important. You have the gratitude of the entire Union forces here and the people you saved. Good job soldier" he said saluting her.

 

"What are your plans now?" he asked. "My team is taking some rest before we go on another assignment. For now, we're about to meet up and send off a lost friend" Aquilia said. "Understood. Carry on and drink one for me" Longstreet said closing the comm. Aquilia left her office and made who way down the street to a local bar. Inside was the rest of her team waiting on her.

 

"Sorry I'm late. Had to send in the mission report" she said sitting down. "Not a problem. We just got here. A round of drinks over here please" Jackson said flagging over a waitress. "You got it little guy" the woman said taking the order. A few minutes later, she returned with two glasses of beer three stories tall and three thimbles. The 5 stared at their drinks for a minute before Aquilia spoke. "I asked Markus once why he joined the Doves. You know what he said? I always root for the little guy and what's littler than a human? That guy always had a joke on him. I told him that he never seen a human before so how did he know what he was doing was right. His answer to that...you don't need to know something is wrong by seeing it. Hearing about it is enough. Goes to show us even a comedian can be serious sometimes" Aquilia said smiling fighting back tears.

 

"Yeah Markus told me once he wanted to live on an island called Fiji. Something about cute tiny half naked girls running around appealed to him. I told him you and me both bro" Michaels said holding his thimble. "Excuse me for a sec" Celia said standing up and walking to a jukebox the size of an office building. She searched for a particular song and when she found it pushed the button to play it. The bar was filled with the sound of an old Earth song.

 

"Markus told me this was his favorite song from Earth once when we were talking about Earth culture. He said it fitted him perfectly seeing that he was a soldier now" she said. The song that was being played was "Don't Fear the Reaper" by Blue Oyster Cult.

 

"To Markus! An awesome soldier and good friend!" Jackson said raising his thimble. Everyone raised their drinks and yelled "To Markus!" and drank. Nor the next few hours they drank, laughed, and wept for their fallen comrade. They staggered back to their base (an abandoned home really) and turned in for the night except two.

 

"It's sweet for you to escort me back to my room. Not like you could do anything if I fell though" Celia said giggling drunkenly. "It's the thought that counts" Bakers said to her. Celia plopped down on her bed and began to take off her heavier clothes starting with her boots. "Hmm, that feels better" she said flexing her sock covered toes. She glanced down at Bakers and saw he had a disgusted look. "What's wrong with you?" she asked. "Umm...your feet stink" he told her.

 

Celia reached down and picked him up. Bakers gulped hoping he hadn't pissed her off. He was surprised when she sniffed him. "Well I hadn't had a shower in two days and you're not exactly fresh either" she said to him. She began taking off his clothes until he was nude and shocked. "Wha...what are you doing?" he stammered. "Getting ready to shower. Can't have us stinking up the place" she said shucking off her clothes. She smiled as she carried him to her bathroom and set him on the floor. Bakers had only a second to admire her trimmed bush before a cascade of water fell on him.

 

For the first few minutes, neither said a word. They just let the warm water wash away the dirt and grief of the last two days. Bakers felt soft fingers wrap around his body and lift him up. He saw Celia rub her fingers on a bar of soap the size of a minivan. She then began to gently rub his body. "I see somebody likes this" she said noticing his erection. "Bet you do too" he said glancing at her hardening nipples. Bakers was now a collection of suds. His breathing had quickened as her finger traced his crotch. "What about you? Aren't you gonna soap up?" he asked panting. "What do you think I've been planning to do with you?" she said smiling.

 

Bakers had a very worried look on his face. "Don't worry. I'll be gentle" she said smiling. She rubbed his tiny body across her tits first and moaned slightly knowing she wasn't using a loofa but her tiny human boyfriend. She carefully rubbed him along her stomach going further down until she hit her crotch. She paid careful attention down there, not just to avoid getting carried away but to thoroughly clean it for later. Bakers would have his vision blocked by a carpet of pubic hair and clitoris until he felt her rubbing him along the ginormous asscheeks. He felt her sticking him in the crack of her ass and playfully squeezing her asscheeks. She stopped after a minute and sat down.

 

"Can you clean my feet? I would do it myself but I'm worried I might slip and fall seeing my hand is full" she said. Bakers walked along the wet enamel floor of the shower and reached her feet. Still soapy he used his hands to rub soap along her big toe. Her unpainted nail shone like pearl. One by one he reached in and rubbed the spaces between her toes until they were clean of dirt and dead skin.  She playfully raised her feet so he could get at her soles. Bakers used the last of the soap on his body and rubbed his tiny form along the giantess' soles. He took it slowly not wanting to cum from the feeling of his dick skipping along her wrinkly soles.

 

"Alright, I think we're clean enough" she said picking him up and rinsing away any soap left on him. They came out of the shower and dried off. Celia sat back down on the bed with Bakers right next to her. "I know I asked for you to mate with me next month but I can't wait. Can you mate with me now?" she asked him spreading her legs. Bakers nodded with a warm smile and walked over to her pussy. With a bear hug pose, he stuck his teeny dick inside her and began to slowly fuck her. Celia moaned slightly and while he fucked her, she began to pinch her nipples.

 

Celia was one of those quick to orgasm girls as a bakers noticed. He felt a slight tightness with just a minute or two of sex and heard her yelp. Celia felt embarrassed. She felt like crying. Bakers saw her and with athletic speed jumped onto her body and raced up it. He didn't stop until he reached her lips. He kissed her with all his might and soul. Even though he was tiny and his lips were damn near insignificant compared to hers, she could still feel the warmth from them. It was the most precious, most meaningful kiss she had ever had in her 17 years of life.

 

"We got all night" he whispered to her. With a gentle embrace, she raised him up slightly and enveloped his dick with her lips. With tiny sucks, she milked the human. Bakers felt warmth from her he never felt before. The way her tongue would graze his cock or her fingers squeezed his ass made it feel like he died and gone to heaven. "Oh Celia I'm cumming!" he said. Celia tasted his seed shoot onto her tongue. His salty essence was delicious to her. Part of her realized why her kind ate humans. Every part of them tasted great.

 

When Bakers caught his second wind, he chose to make her orgasm again. He literally fisted her until she came. All through the night, each one took turns in making the other cum. He licked her feet and she masturbated him off. He would fuck her nipples and she would use him as a dildo. She fell asleep exhausted from having the best sex of her life. Not from cumming four times but from fucking someone who loved her as a woman and not as a mandatory monthly fuck mate. Bakers laid next to her listening to her breathing.

 

He thought about what they both said about their fathers and it occurred to him he had a chance she didn't. His father was alive and as long as he was alive he could reconnect with him. Bakers accessed the comm remotely and with a few relays was able to connect with the Lunar comm net.

 

Rick was asleep next to Amy. They had stayed up later than usual think about names for the baby now they knew its sex. The terminal lit up in their room. He awoke to its sound and groggily opened the transmission. "Sorry to disturb you sir. We tried to contact you on your comm but it seems to be off" a voice said. Rick remembered he turned it off when he wanted to be intimate with Amy earlier in the evening. "Sorry about that. What is it?" he asked. "Call for you. A very long distance one from your son" she said. "My son? You sure? He doesn't talk to me much. Put it through" he asked worried.

 

"Hey dad. What's up?" Bakers asked. "I should ask you that? I usually don't hear from you" Rick said slightly coldly. "Yeah about that. I wanted to talk to you more. I wanted us to be more father and son again" Bakers said. This talk was starting to worry Rick. "Andrew, are you okay son? I know you're a soldier now. If it's..." Rick was saying before Bakers cut him off. "No, it's not that dad. I met someone I like and she made me think about some things" Bakers said. "Oh what's she like. Someone in your unit? Son, what is that sound? Sounds like an engine" Rick said. "Oh, that's the girl I was telling you about. You're hearing her snore" he said chuckling. "Jesus, that's snoring! She must be 300 lbs. easy!" Rick said. "More like 8,000 dad" Bakers said.

 

"You mean she's a..." Rick said surprised. "Yeah, she's an Ingress. A very sweet one" Bakers said emphasizing the sweet part. "Andrew I'm just happy you found someone" Rick said. "Heard you did too" Bakers said. "Heh heh, yeah I guess we both like big girls huh" Rick said chuckling. "What's she like dad?" Bakers asked. "Very pretty and very nice. You should know we plan to get married next month. Think you can come by?" Rick asked. "I need to see if I can get leave dad" Bakers replied. "I'm sure your ambassador dad can pull a few strings. At least be here to welcome your new sister into the world" Rick said. "Wow, I guess you have been busy dad" Bakers said laughing.

 

The two talked for a half hour longer before promising to call again later. Rick closed the call smiling. It had been years since he talked this long to his son. His smile faded however when he noticed something odd on the screen. An unsent draft email was sitting in Amy's account. Normally this wasn't strange but Rick couldn't open it. It asked for a password; a 5 character one. Only this draft was encrypted; nothing else. It was a personal terminal that only those two had access to. He knew she kept no secrets from him so why hide this from him? "No it couldn't be. I heard there was a spy here in the city but it can't be her. Rick typed in Omega almost as a joke just to ease his mind.  

 

The draft opened and he read with contents with shocked eyes. “Here is the enclosed diagram for the Artemis Cannon scheduled to be installed on the dreadnought currently under construction. Will advise on powerplant use in the next communication” the draft said with attached files. At the bottom of the screen he saw a countdown timer that read “1 hr. 44 min. until comm window”. “So she is a spy. Oh fuck what do I do now! They still hang people for treason!” Rick thought. He heard a stirring from behind him on the bed. “Honey it’s late. Come back to bed” Amy said patting the bed. “Just a second honey” he said moving the cursor and pressing delete. “Is everything alright?” she asked. “I’ll discuss it tomorrow. Get some sleep honey” Rick said returning to bed.

 

He never did fall back to sleep. He stared at her the rest of the night. The light from the artificial sunrise awoke Amy. Rick was staring out of the window. “Good morning Rick” she said hugging him from behind. Rick didn’t move. “Rick what’s wrong? You’ve been acting funny since last night” she said. “I know Amy” he said. “Know what Rick?” she asked. “Omega” he said pointing to the laptop. “Amy turned white as a sheet. “I want to know why. WHY!” he yelled. “I’m sorry. I’M SORRY!” she yelled. “Sorry? SORRY?! Sorry doesn’t cut it Amy. People are dead because of what you did!” he screamed. “I know! I never planned it to go this far! They told me I would help end the war quickly and save lives! I never thought they would try to commit genocide!” she cried.

 

“I deleted your draft before it could be sent. Who else knows about you?” Rick asked. “Only you and my handler. The only other person died a few months ago” she replied. “Promise me you are out” Rick said clenching his fist. “I promise but my handler will want to know why he didn’t get my email” she said. “Leave that to me” Rick said.

Chapter End Notes:

That's one problem down and we got to see how other squads have fought in this war. Will we see any others? We might when the world reacts to the birth of Aaron's and Leila's child. That's right! It's time for the birth! Witness the birth of a new race and the secret orgins of the Ingress being exposed to the world! After these bombshells, nothing is black or white anymore.! Stay tuned for the next chapter "Genesis"