- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This ended up being a two-parter. I wanted to show some backstory for the newer characters and to inject some nice things to balance out the death and gloom

"So you must understand what you did you were not responsible for. You were their slave and not in control of your actions. They're to blame for those deaths" a psychiatrist told Aaron. Aaron had been patiently going through a mandatory psych exam for the last 8 hours. "I get what you're saying doc, I really do but that doesn't change the images stuck in my mind or the stares and whispers of people as I walk down the hallway. My question to you is will I ever be normal again?" Aaron asked.

 

"Normal? Hmm...Aaron you are far removed from normal but that's been the case from the start hasn't it? If you're trying to ask if the emotional pain will be gone one day...the answer is no. Time will make it lessen but it will never go away completely. I'm not just your shrink but a friend so I don't want to lie to you. What happened to you I wouldn't want to wish on my worst enemy but you do have an advantage. You have friends who care about you and a wife and soon a baby girl that will love you. Don't let this incident ruin you son. Become stronger from it and be the best person you can be" the man said.

 

"What about the girl he brought back with him?" the General asked watching the CCTV. "See for yourself" an officer said punching up anther camera. Inside were Cassie and Ned. It was obvious that she was an emotional wreck. "How can you say you're like me?! You didn't beg to be raped every day or to be their sex toy whenever they were bored!" Cassie yelled. "True, I can't even try to understand that shame but I can tell you this. I was their slave and gunea pig for two months under no mind control. Every day they experimented on me and tried to break my will in the worst way I could imagine. Cassie, I have a soft spot for small creatures especially humans and they took advantage of that by force feeding me humans. The shame and self-loathing I felt each time a human slipped down my throat was torture".

 

"I felt myself going insane counting the people I ate. What finally broke me one day was when one day I ate a little girl. That day they wanted to be extra cruel to me. I had just eaten a young woman they found on the street. For kicks they caught a little girl who had the bad luck of scrounging for food on the street as they came by. I was sobbing at the feeling of that woman dying inside me and they poked my leg to get my attention. I opened my eyes to see a little girl standing on that horrible platform near my face. She was maybe 10 or 11 years old with short brown hair standing there shaking from sheer terror. What got to me though was she resembled Amanda".

 

"Amanda is a human I befriended back on the homeworld and brought here. I think the bastards knew that and chose her specifically" Ned was saying. "Do you still refuse to share you technological and tactical knowledge of your people?" a woman asked. "Please, why can't you understand?! I don't know anything! I'm just a nobody in a lab! WHY WON'T YOU BELIEVE ME?!" I told her. The woman gave an irritated look. "I don't enjoy this, I really don't but this is war and in war sacrifices must be made" the woman said to me coldly. She gestured to a soldier on the platform and pushed the girl forward. The girl cried and tried to hold steady with her feet. I saw what was coming and clenched my jaw shut."

 

"They engaged the choke chain but still I wouldn't open my mouth. I refused to eat this girl. They stabbed and shot me trying to make me cry out in pain but it wouldn't work. My resistance angered them considerably seeing what they did next. A soldier shot me in the groin with an RPG. That pain I couldn't shrug off. I screamed out and when I did they shoved that poor girl into my mouth. She thrashed around in my mouth. Her little screams vibrating my teeth. She must have in there for a good three minutes before they realized I wasn't going to swallow her. I concentrated on keeping her away from my throat. More than once I had to use my tongue to keep her in the front of my mouth. The whole time I could taste her sweat and grime. When they saw I wasn't going to swallow they yanked the chain to the point I couldn't breathe. They must have seen me turn blue and released it after a minute. By instinct, I inhaled hard and down she went. I didn't swallow her, I inhaled her. It was too late to stop it. She slid down my throat and dropped into my stomach."

 

"If it wasn't for the fact I was chained up, I would've made myself puke her up but I was and I had to sit there for the next few minutes feeling her struggles inside me slow down until they stopped. I screamed at the woman who stood there with that disgusted snarl. "You pay for this! There's no way you won't answer for this!" I yelled at her and then she said something that was the final straw. "Inter arma enim silent leges. It's a phrase in an old human language that means In times of war the law falls silent. People outside know what we're doing and acknowledge it's for the good of all. No...One...Cares. Get it? No one cares what we do to you or anyone else as long as we get results. Maybe tomorrow we try a whole family?" she said to me.

 

"At that moment I snapped. I yanked on my chains and snarled like a beast. She just laughed at me until the room shook and sirens went off. The ceiling cracked and gave way and hit me in the head. The next thing I know I wake up on board the Ark muttering like a madman. They threw me into battle as a joke but saw that I was a killer. A killer running on instinct. During the day I would fight and at night I would cry myself to sleep wanting to see my friend Amanda. It got worse over time. My obsession grew and I killed any human I saw. In fits of rage I ate anyone who resembled Amanda. I thought it was a cruel joke to try to fool me with kids looking like her. Remember I was crazy. The killing and eating of humans was like a coping mechanism for me. Any way to erase the pain".

 

Ned felt himself starting to cry...

 

"It all came to a head when I fought against the humans for D.C. If it wasn't for Vasquez, I would be dead. Poor Vazquez...The humans have given me medicine and talking to my friend Amanda has really helped me. I will always be grateful to her" Ned said wiping away his tears. "This Amanda must be pretty special" Cassie said. "Do you want to meet her?" Ned asked. Cassie silently nodded. Ned asked to see Amanda over the intercom and a few minutes later she walked in.

 

"Hiya Ned!" the little girl said smiling. "Hey there short stuff!" Ned said rubbing her head with his finger. "Everyone's short to you!" she said giggling. "Hehe yeah I guess so. Amanda, this is Cassie. She's had a hard time lately and could use some cheering up" Ned said. "Did someone hurt her like they did you?" she asked innocently. Cassie turned her head away. "Yeah, same people that hurt me" Ned said quietly. "I hate mean people! I hope someone punishes them!" Amanda yelled. Hearing her words, Cassie's frown receded a little. "I hope so too. So tell me what have you been up to?" Ned asked.

 

"Well...I'm off from school so that's cool. I got to meet Jake and I think he's cute but I don't know if he likes me. Hmm...what else? Oh Julia plays with me from time to time. She even showed me how to do cartwheels! Look!" the girl yelled as she tried to cartwheel. She slipped and Ned caught her before she got hurt. "Careful kiddo. I don't think you should cartwheel with flip flops" Ned said. Amanda giggled from embarrassment. "Oh look! Julia showed me how to paint my nails see!" she said throwing her flip flop off her foot. "Uh sweetie, I can't see. Your foot is too small" Ned said. "Come on Ned. They're painted blue!" she said flexing her foot. Ned raised his finger and put it next to her foot. "See? No bigger than my fingernail and your toenails are way tinier" Ned said. Amanda pouted for a second and lowered her foot.

 

Cassie burst out laughing watching the two. "See you can smile. They didn't take that away from you" Ned told her. "She's really pretty Ned!" Amanda said. "Aww, thank you sweetie" Cassie said reaching out to pet her. She stopped midway though. The last time she touched a human was to jerk one off. Amanda saw this and walked over to her finger and hugged it. Cassie felt her warmth and felt tears welling up inside. Amanda began to jump up and down. Cassie was confused until Ned spoke. "She wants you to pick her up" Ned said. Cassie shook her head. "It's okay. I know you won't hurt her. She just wants you to stop crying" Ned said.

 

Cassie gently wrapped her fingers around the girl and picked her up. "Closer" Amanda said. Cassie brought her to her face and was surprised when Amanda hugged her cheek with her whole body. "Don't cry. Ned said pretty girls shouldn't have to cry. I don't want my new friend to cry. So smile okay?" the girl said to her. Friend, that word touched her. A human wanting to be her friend and not her master. One that cared about her feelings. "Okay I'll stop crying" Cassie said. The two girl talked some more and laughed before a tiny sound interrupted them. "What was that sound? Did you just fart Amanda?" Cassie asked. "Eww, no! That was my tummy!" Amanda giggled. "Guess you better get some food!" Ned said. Cassie lowered the girl back on the floor. "See you later Ned. Nice meeting you Cassie! Next time I'll teach you how to paint your nails!" Amanda said leaving the room.

 

"She is special. I see why you love her so much" Cassie said. "She has no family. They all died when our people sterilized New York. It was chance that she was taken to our homeworld and sheer dumb luck to my lab where I worked. Did you know she was going to be eaten just because she wasn't old enough to bear children? I think this war is a blessing and a curse sometimes. A blessing for our people to learn and grow and a curse for all the death and devastation. My point is everyone including that girl has lost something but as you see we won't let it destroy us. As long as there's someone there to help us, we will always hold on to what makes us...us" Ned said. Cassie broke down crying and hugged Ned really tight. Cassie cried until she saw Ned staring off into nothingness. "Are you okay?" she asked. "Oh sorry. Just fine. Seeing Amanda made me remember something I wanted to look into. Something humans call adoption..."

 

"I'm glad they're doing okay. Ned put in a request to replace Vazquez on the Stray Dogs. With what we're facing I agreed. We need every soldier we can find" Longstreet said. "Do we even have a chance sir?" an officer asked. "Son, if we have good men and women that will fight for freedom and the protection of others, how can we lose?" Longstreet answered. "Sir, transmission received. C-130 J's will arrive at 2230 hrs." an officer said entering the room. "Send receipt of transmission" Longstreet said.

 

At 2230 hrs. every soldier they could find, every tank, STRIKE, plasma cannon, Ingress, was loaded onto the largest transports ever built. All in all, 14,000 troops, 319 Ingress, 415 tanks, 64 STRIKE's departed the base. It was a sight never seen. The skies were darkened by scores of giant aircraft of human design. Each one the size of an aircraft carrier. The sound alone was humbling.

 

11 hours later...

 

"You okay over there?" Aaron asked. "Do I look okay? I'm jammed like a sardine in the fetal position in this plane...AND IT'S FUCKING COLD!" Leila yelled. "Well yeah it's cold, we're flying over the North Pole. Wanna look?" Aaron asked. "No thanks. Seen one frozen wasteland you've seen them all" Leila said. "Oh yeah. Your home does look like this" Aaron said. "Why did we have to fly over the pole anyway? Why not just across the Atlantic?" Leila asked. "You heard the General. They reinforced the air defenses throughout Europe. The safest route is over the pole" Aaron said.

 

"How is she doing?" Julia asked. "Grumpy. I didn't want to take her with us but she threw a fuckin' fit' until the General gave the okay. She promised to stay back at field HQ and she better" Aaron said wagging his finger. Leila stuck out her tongue like a kid at him. "They're probably right over us by now" Julia said. "Oh, you mean the Trafalgar and the Somme. They're supposed to give fire support if shit goes south right?" Aaron asked. "Yeah but don't count on it. One shot from the Ark and boom" Julia said. Aaron recalled the plan in his head.

 

The Union ships Trafalgar and Somme would use the magnetic pole as a screen from sensors while the Lunar League ships Eclipse and Diana would assume positions at the South Pole. Their jobs were to fire on the Ark if it launched and hopefully keep it from breaching the atmosphere. They were equipped with the latest weapons and shields but still a direct hit from a fully charged plasma turret would end them. "You ready for this?" Julia asked Aaron. Julia had some apprehension in her voice and on her face. Aaron saw it and knew it was a valid question seeing what he went through. "Yeah, I'm ready. More than you know. I'm worried about the others. We've lost so many troops that we started a draft. A good portion of these kids aren't coming back home" Aaron said.

 

Aaron was right. The Union began drafting soldiers a month ago to prepare for this operation. Kids as young as 15 were drafted and sent straight into Boot. There were some exceptional ones though. They were given command of new squads and the ones with the highest aptitudes were given command of a STRIKE. A historian once said that wars are fought and won not by the experienced soldiers of a previous war but by the youth of the current one.

 

A few hours later, Leila crawled out of the transport. "Welcome to Almaty, the shining jewel of Kazakhstan and our base of operations" Longstreet said. "Fuck me that's a lot of people" Aaron said seeing the scores of soldiers, Ingress and weapons. "General, how big a fighting force are gonna have?" Julia asked. "We're rounding up all the forces we can. So far, 68,000 troops, 515 Ingress, 87 STRIKE's, and 600 tanks. We expect more to come in later tomorrow" the General said. "That's a hell of a lot of support" Chen said. "We're going to need it. Our scouts put the enemy strength at over 3,000 with as many as 20 Ingress support craft" Longstreet said. There was a silence among the group.

 

"Sir, when do we move out?" Rex asked. "Two days from now at 0600" Longstreet replied. "The day of their launch?! Isn't that risky?" Aaron asked. "A necessary risk. Any hope of them being stopped will come down to numbers. We're pulling people off several fronts for this assault and we need to go in with the maximum possible force" Longstreet said. The Stray Dogs understood what he meant and left to settle in and relax until their mission briefing tomorrow evening. The standing orders for the arrivals we're to relax and rest. Many knew it might be their last time.

 

Aaron and Leila walked around the city enjoying the sights. It had too long since they had any free time together. In the past, many hero worshippers would flock to them to shake their hands or get autographs and pictures taken. Not this time. The stigma of what Aaron had done clinged to him like a bad odor. He got stares and whispers from the people. Some even feared him. They noticed the negative attention and tried to pay no mind to it until they heard a yell and a loud thump.

 

Aaron and Leila quickly made their way to the sound to find a teen Ingress girl no older than 17 nursing her knee. "Oww that hurt dammit! Who's the asshole who parked their tank here?!" she yelled. "You're not hurt are you?" Leila asked holding out her hand. "Uhh no I'm fine. I've had worse thanks... oh shit" the girl said realizing who she was talking to. The girl was all smiles meeting the Ingress who bridged the gap between them and the humans. Her smile faded when she saw Aaron however. "Sure you're alright? That looked like it hurt" Aaron said pointing to the turned over tank. "I'm fine! Now excuse me!" the giantess rudely said before stomping off.

 

"You saw that right. She was all happy until she saw me" Aaron said lowering his head. "It's going to take time to win their trust back. Just be patient" Leila said. The two returned to walking but said nothing to each other. Leila hated seeing his depressed face and without warning scooped him up off the street and started running. The wind blew into Aaron so quickly he had to hold onto her finger to avoid falling. He saw that she was heading up a small mountain outside of the city. Leila didn't stop until she had reached the top and sat down. "Whew that was fun!" she said smiling. Leila put on her goofiest face which made Aaron laugh. "Muah, much better" she said kissing him.

 

"Aaron hugged her touched that she was trying to cheer him up.”Ooh!" Leila yelled. "You okay?" he asked. "The baby kicked!" she said. Aaron was surprised. He didn't realize she was so far into term. "Wanna feel her?" she asked. Leila raised her shirt and dropped her small husband on her large belly. Aaron tried to feel something.  "Hmmm... I don't feel anything....ah shit!" he said as his daughter kicked so hard it made him tumble off her stomach. Leila caught him just before he fell to the ground. "Takes after you already" Aaron said. "Obviously" she replied. They watched the planes land from the mountain until Aaron fell asleep in her chest. Her heartbeat lulled him into a sleep so peaceful that that didn't want to ever wake up but wake up he did.

 

*crack* "What was that?" Aaron asked startled awake. "What was what honey?" Leila asked. *crack* "There it was again! Sounded like someone splitting a log" he said. Leila thought about what could it have been and realized embarrassingly that the sound came from her. "Oh that was me cracking my toes" she said doing it again. "Jesus...scared the shit out of me. Can only imagine what it sounds like when you fart. Bet it's like thunder" Aaron said. "Impudent human! A goddess doesn't fart!" Leila said smiling. "Oh so you're a goddess now huh?" Aaron said laughing. "You better believe it and you better start treating me like one!" Leila said. "Then what is your first command my goddess" Aaron said bowing.

 

"Hmm...since you didn't like the sound my toes made maybe you should kiss them and show them better respect" Leila said. Aaron crawled off her chest and walked to her bare feet where he began to hug her second toe and kissed it. Leila giggled at the sensation. She let him kiss her toes for a minute or two until she saw satisfied. "Now I want you to massage my nipples. They've gotten sensitive since you impregnated me with your human seed" she said taking her shirt completely off. Aaron walked back to her chest and wrapped his legs around her right nipple. His cock poked it as he rubbed and stroked a nipple the size of his head.

 

Leila moaned and bit her lip as her husband squeezed it with his thighs. He squeezed it so hard he got a surprise. His face was struck with a blast of breast milk. Leila saw it and burst out laughing. "Guess my milk has come in!" she laughed. Aaron wiped his face free of the sweet liquid. "You think that's funny huh?" he asked. Without warning, he began to bite and chew her nipple like it was a tough steak. Leila yelped at the heightened sensitivity. Leila's breathing quickened as did her pulse. "Fuck I need you inside me so bad!" she growled as she plucked him from her breast and inserted him feet first into her sopping wet cunt.

 

Aaron wasn't scared. He trusted his wife not to hurt him. The first time they tried this though it didn't end so well. They had known each other for only a few weeks and they decided to have sex but on her terms. Leila was so lost in using him to get off she didn't see that he was getting sick from the motion. By the time she came, Aaron was hanging out of her pussy puking. Aaron quickly explained to the crying giantess that it wasn't her fault but the up and down motion that made him sick. With experience however, he became accustomed to the motion and Leila was more considerate of her "toy".

 

"Oh shit! Oh fuck you feel so good baby!" she said pistioning him in and out of her cunt like a dildo. Aaron felt her warm wetness envelop him more and more each time. At the beginning it was his waist, then his chest, then his neck. His feet could feel the counties of her massive sex and his legs felt them tightening. Leila's voice screaming oh god carried over the mountainside down into the city. Normally one would wonder what was happening but this night everyone was having some fun on the town. The motion of her pushing and pulling him on and out quickened to sickening speed. Aaron was sure he would barf. He didn't know an unusual fact about pregnant Ingress females. When an Ingress female gets into the last trimester, their sex drive increases.

Leila was drunk on lust and dopamine. She had virtually forgotten about her husband slurping in and out of her pussy. Aaron was getting concerned now; he was almost all the way inside her. "Oh fuck this human feels so good!" she screamed pushing him all the way inside so deep he swore his feet touched her womb. Aaron did not want to meet his daughter this way and tried to scramble out. The walls tightened around him and then stopped.

 

Leila came down quickly and realized what she did. She quickly yanked him out. Aaron was sputtering and coughing but was unharmed. He wiped her pussy juice from his face to see his wife crying. "Oh thank god you're okay!" she said hugging him tightly. It took a few minutes for him to calm her down. "I don't know what came over me! I never felt that horny in my life! I felt like I was on fire! I'm so sorry!" she said holding him lovingly. "It's okay honey. I understand how it feels to lose yourself in sex...sort of" he said. Aaron felt the cool air and shivered. "Aw, is my little man cold? He let me make it up to you by cleaning you off" she said licking him.

 

Aaron loved when she did this to him. The feeling of her taste buds on her skin was like being rubbed by a warm moist bumpy carpet.  He didn't say anything when she lowered him into her mouth. Her lips enveloped his body to the waist. He groaned when she started sucking on him. His feet twitched every time her tongue ticked them. Aaron loved getting body blowjobs from his wife. He caressed her lips as her tongue moved him underneath it to get as his cock. "Oh baby. Suck me harder" he moaned. Leila increased the suction to the point that Aaron felt his very soul would be sucked out. Leila felt his legs jerk in her mouth and heard him let out a low intense moan. "OH FUCK I'M CUMMING!" he cried.

 

Leila tasted a tiny burst of salty sweetness on her palate as his tiny load landed on the giantess' tongue. Aaron dangled limply from her mouth. "Now for the rest of you" she mumbled. Aaron felt the suction again and with a loud slurp entered his wife's mouth. She sucked on him and tasted more of her own sweet juices. Aaron held on for dear life. It was obvious that she was in a special mood today. He trusted her not to eat him and he just wanted to make sure she enjoyed all of him seeing what the future may hold for him soon. "Oh fuck he tastes good! The way he wriggles in my mouth. It's so tempting just to swallow him! Not that I would but who can say that they could've swallowed their husband whole?" Leila thought smiling.

 

After a few minutes, Leila noticed the flavors were gone and spat out her husband in her palm. Aaron coughed a little and wiped her spit out of his face. "Whew, thought you might eat me for a second" Aaron said laughing. Aaron's laughter stopped when he felt large drops of water hitting his head. He looked up to see his wife crying. "Oh baby I didn't mean it like that! I know you would never-"

 

"It's not that! I don't want you to go!" Leila said crying. Aaron had seen this part of her before the battle of D.C. Back then it was a common fear, but after his kidnapping by Omega, the feeling of losing him was very real now. "I have to go. You know that. If I don't go many will die and we might lose this fight. In the beginning, I fought for my world then I fought for my world and my wife. Now I fight for my daughter's future as well as ours and any others who wish for peace" Aaron said stroking her thumb. "It seems like every time you, me, or anyone else caught up in this war, sees something good happen in their life, fate does something terrible! It's like some cruel nightmare!" Leila said sobbing.

 

Aaron thought about what she said for a moment. It seemed she had kept those frustrations bottled up for some time. Then Aaron remembered something his mother said when he was a little boy. "You said this is like a nightmare to you. Good. You why that's good? Nightmares never last. Eventually you wake up and they're gone. One day this will all be over, this awful war and we will win. Good always triumphs over evil. One time I thought that was some corny comic book crap but then I looked at history. Time and time again some evil fuck rose to conquer, kill, or rule over all he saw and they may have had their moments but in the end they were defeated. Some even by their own people. This Empress is evil personified and you can't build that much negative karma and not answer for it. She will fall. My worry is who will she take with her" Aaron said.

 

Leila stopped crying when she heard his words. She was surprised to hear him speak so maturely. Not long ago she saw him as a quick to fight, reckless teen. She could see how the events in his life made him grow up. Aaron yawned in her palm. "Well I guess his stamina didn't grow though. Shame, I wanted to play more" Leila thought smiling. "Man I gets chilly out here at night" Aaron said shivering. "Then let me out you here where it's warmer" Leila said dropping him between her tits. She raised one swollen tit and gently dropped it on his body. Aaron grinned at the fantasy coming true. He was using a pretty girl’s tit as a blanket.

 

It was late in the morning when they woke up. The sounds of transports flying overhead made them remember they were naked. Embarrassingly, they got dressed and walked off the mountain. "Let's get some breakfast and we can discuss what we’re going to do today" Leila said.  Aaron nodded as she carried him back into the city. Soon they were back at HQ near the canteen. The two sat down ate began to eat. Now and then one of them would catch people whispering about them and seeing their disgusted faces meant kind words weren't being said. Leila, being hormonal, snapped. "You all got a fucking problem?!" Leila shouted. Just about everyone turned away except for one Ingress woman.

 

"Yeah I got a problem. I got a problem with that murdering piece of shit fighting alongside us" the 24 year old giantess said. "Fuck you say bitch!?" Leila said standing up so fast she nearly stepped on her husband. "You heard me. I don't give a fuck what they said about him. He's killed so many of our kind what's to say he won't knife one of us in the back because he had some "episode"? Leila flipped and yanked the giantess up by her collar. "You better pray to almighty god that my husband is watching your ungrateful ass tomorrow. He might be the only thing keeping your from the Reaper! And that goes for the rest of you assholes out there!" Leila yelled.

 

"Get your fuckin' hands off me bitch!" the Ingress woman yelled shoving Leila off her. Leila fell to the Tarmac with a thud and sending Aaron into a weapons crate. Leila groaned nursing a bump on the head and then quickly rubbed her stomach. Aaron was VERY pissed. This woman could have hurt his wife or unborn child. Getting up, his hand brushed against plasma riflemen picked it up and ran at the giantess. He fired quick shots aimed at her Achilles' tendons. The giantess fell to the Tarmac stunned and grimacing in pain. Aaron climbed on top of the giantess and made his way to her face. She went white as a sheet seeing the rifle pointed at her right eye.

 

"Dad said never hurt a woman but I'll beat a bitch's ass any day" Aaron hissed. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" the giantess screamed. "Don't apologize to me! Apologize to her!" Aaron said pointing to his wife. The giantess saw the rage in his eyes and shamefully realized she had assaulted a pregnant woman. She begged forgiveness from Leila who let her beg for a minute then forgave her. The people watching got the message that if you had a problem with Aaron you had better keep it to yourself.

 

The day dragged on as people partied or wrote last wills or called loved ones. Chen was one of those trying to contact her family. "Mom, what do you mean you haven't evacuated yet?!" Chen yelled. "Well, your grandma can't be moved in her condition so me and your father are staying until we can find a medical transport" her mother said. "Don't wait on them! You need to go NOW!" Chen said. "We're trying honey. We're not the only ones trying to get out. April Shower did some heavy damage to the highways here. Most of the people are being evac'd from the airport. Even around the clock flights won't get everyone out by the deadline" her mother said.

 

"How many are left in the city?" Chen asked. "6 million the news said. People are so desperate to leave that they are taking boats out of the city" the woman said. "Aw mom..." Chen said depressed. "Don't worry honey. I know my little girl is going to get the bad guys. Everyone talks about the great Chen Wei here and how she will save the city again" the mother said smiling. "Mom, just be careful and take shelter if they tell you to. And mom...I love you" Chen said fighting back tears. "I love you too sweetie" the woman said cutting off the call. Chen stared at the blank screen for a few moments before someone asked for their turn to call. Chen stumbled out for the tent and saw her giant boyfriend Rex sitting patiently.

 

He saw on her face the call didn't go so well. "You were able to get ahold of them on her mobile right?" Rex asked. Chen nodded. "And?" he asked. "They're still in Beijing!" she yelled crying. Rex couldn't believe what she said. "These humans have had a month to prepare and they still haven't evacuated their population?" She asked himself. Being a simple male grunt in a female run army, he wasn't privy to the devastation of April Shower. The Ingress ran things by a need to know basis and considered males as the last ones to need to know.

 

Rex gently picked up his Chinese girlfriend and held her close to his face. "There there. It's going to be okay babe. We're going to win this fight and there won't be a need to evacuate anyone. Everything's going to be alright" he said soothingly. Chen hugged his cheek. She loved how sincere her giant boyfriend could be at times. The two walked off to be alone. Chen wasn't in any mood to be around people right now. As the two made their way out of the base, they noticed a familiar face sitting near a sports center. It was Atreya who was slowly moving her feet around in an Olympic sized swimming pool. Rex looked down at Chen and gave her a "do you mind?" look. Chen shook her head and the two walked over to her.

 

"You alright there?" Rex asked setting Chen down near the pool. Atreya looked up to see Rex standing over her. "I miss my boyfriend" she said solemnly. "Cheer up kiddo! You'll see him again!" Rex said nudging her shoulder. "Will I?" she asked coldly. Rex saw that she was serious. He gritted his teeth in anger. He hated the fact this teen was contemplating the reality that she might not live past tomorrow. "Atreya, you can't let yourself think that way. You need to focus on how happy you'll be when you see him again not if, when. Look at me. I'm going in tomorrow not thinking if I might get killed. I'm thinking about marrying my girlfriend and starting a family after this stupid war" Rex said.

 

"What did you just say?" Chen asked. "You heard me woman. I plan to make you my wife and then knock your tiny ass up!" Rex said laughing. Chen blushed beet red. "That is NOT how you ask someone to marry you!" Chen yelled. "So that's a no?" Rex asked. "Ask more politely next time and we'll see" Chen said splashing around the pool. “I never thought about this thing humans call marriage before" Atreya said. "You should. It's a new day for our people. We can choose a life mate instead of the monthly mate" Rex said.

 

"Wait, you had more women than just me?" Chen asked. "Well yeah at least 40 of them. You had other men than me right?" Rex said not knowing when to shut up.  Chen knew full well that Ingress chose a mate each month but hearing the sheer number of sex partners made her fume with jealously. "So what am I to you? Number 41?!" Chen yelled. Rex was surprised by her. He'd never seen her so angry, not even in the final days of the Beijing campaign. Rex lowered his hand into the water and scooped up the angry human.

 

"You are not number 41. You are the ONLY one" Rex said sliding off her wet panties. "Before I met you, I didn't know love even existed" he said tugging off her bra. Now she was nude in his palm. "Do you remember how we met? You were surrounded by an Ingress squad, my squad, and your STRIKE was badly damaged. You could barely stand let alone take on another squad. By then, I had grown displeased of how we treated your kind and turned on my teammates. They didn't have time to react as I gunned down each one except that last one. You remember her right? I saw you raise your arm and fire at me or I thought you were aiming at me. Turns out you were aiming at that one soldier who was still alive. She got her shot off before she was hit"

 

"We can laugh now but man you went down like a ton of bricks. After I killed her, I ran over to check on you. Your STRIKE was smoking on the ground. Your last layer of armor protected you but ironically was killing you with the absorbed heat. I painfully tore off the armor exposing your cockpit and there you were. So small and fragile and delirious from exhaustion and heat. I gently picked you up and held you in my hand. Do you remember what you said? You said..."please don't eat me". Hehe...I wasn't going eat you silly girl but I did find you stunning. I'd seen humans before but you were different. You were like a diamond to me. So small and beautiful and yet so strong" Rex continued stroking her face.

 

"Soon after, I took you to my abandoned HQ. I swore that I wouldn't let you die. I took off your uniform to cool you down and saw how beautiful you were underneath those sweaty, dirty, clothes. I can say it now but I felt myself get hard looking at your tiny breasts and neatly trimmed crotch. But I pushed those thoughts aside, I wanted to help you. You don't remember sucking water off my fingertips when you were thirsty or me blowing on you to keep you cool. But you do remember when you woke up don't you?" Rex asked.

 

"Yeah I do. I screamed" Chen replied. Rex laughed. "It's not funny! I thought you were going to rape and then eat me or something!" Chen yelled. "But I didn't did I? It took a full minute for you to stop screaming! And when you did I offered you something to eat. You gave me a what the fuck look. I explained to you what happened and only when I told you I would surrender to you did you take me at face value. Man they gave you all the credit when they thought you had finished off the last squad holding the city and then you brought back a live one?! Whew... It took some time but we grew closer didn't we?" Rex asked.

 

"Yeah we did. Those were some crazy times weren’t it?" Chen asked. "Yeah it was" Rex replied kissing her. "Umm...I leave you two alone" Atreya said standing up and leaving. "Oh, seeing that didn't help her did it?" Rex asked. "I think she's in a better place but she won't stop missing Matt and nor should she. So...you really didn't take advantage of me while I was out?" Chen asked skeptical. "Honest Ingress...but I wanted to" Rex said looking away sheepishly. "And what would you have done to me?" Chen asked. Rex smiled. "First I wanted to lick those cute tiny feet of yours like this" Rex said grabbing her ankle and dragging his tongue up her tiny sole. Chen giggled. Rex loved it when she giggled. That smile warmed his heart every time.

 

"And of course I wanted to suck on those itty bitty titties" he said bringing her up to his face and sucking her tits into his mouth. Chen moaned loudly feeling her mammaries sucked on. "They're not itty bitty! I'm a C-cup!" Chen moaned. "Don't worry babe. Some men prefer small ones so they can cup the whole thing I their hands or in my case my fingers" he said mumbling. "What was next?" Chen said panting. "Then I wanted to kiss that pretty face while I stroked your pretty shiny black hair" he said planting a delicate kiss on her face has he stroked her long hair between his index and thumb.

 

"And finally I wanted to taste that cute little pussy" Rex said bringing her back to his face. "Then what are you waiting for? Eat me! And I mean my pussy smartass!" Chen growled. Chen spread her legs and Rex could see her drooling cunt. Chen was wet as she could be as Rex gently let his lips envelop her crotch. Chen's legs were sticking up and laying on both sides of his face as he sucked on her snatch. Chen moaned and ground her hips harder into his mouth. Rex gently held her by her waist as she masturbated along his poking tongue. "Oh god Rex! Suck my pussy more!" she yelled. Rex sucked a little harder while holding her by her waist with one hand and stroking her tiny ass with the other. With a shout she came. Rex greedily sucked up her juices until he couldn't taste them anymore.

 

Chen lay in his palm panting like an animal. "You were delicious baby" Rex told her. Rex sat her down on the edge of the pool. His cock sticking high in the air in front of her. Chen pointed at it and Rex nodded with a childish grin. Chen climbed onto his shaft and began rubbing her body along it. Rex closed his eyes and made a low groan as he felt her tits rubbing across his shaft. Chen loved it too. The feeling of her nipples hitting his vein sent shivers along her body. Chen planted her bare feet on his ball sacks and squatted up and down beating him off. Rex's breathing quickened for every minute that passed by. Chen was getting tired though and climbed up his shaft and began licking his pisshole as well as using her feet to stroke his skin.

 

Rex couldn't take it any longer. The feeling of her tiny feet on his cock and her tiny head servicing his cockhead made him cum. The blast hit Chen so hard she went flying. Luckily she landed in the pool. Rex kept cumming oblivious of what happened. When he opened his eyes he saw his cum turning the pool white but no Chen. Rex began to search the water franticly until he found her. He pulled her out and held her in his hands. Chen wasn't breathing. "OH SHIT OH SHIT! WAKE UP BABY PLEASE!" he screamed poking her. "no...nooooo. She's dead and it's my fault. The only person I ever loved and she's dead because of me!" he wailed. "So I'm not just some conquest" Chen said. Rex opened his eyes to see Chen smiling at him. "You were faking!" Rex yelled. Chen saw the hurt look on her face and realized her joke went too far.

 

"Oh fuck I thought I killed you! You have any idea how I felt?!" Rex said hugging her tightly. "I'm sorry Rex. I just wanted to see if you really meant what you said about me being the only one" Chen said softly. "And?" Rex asked. "I believe you. How about asking me again this time" Chen said. It took a second to realize what she meant. Rex wiped his eyes and looked deep into hers. "Chen Wei, the human who stole my heart, will you marry me?" Rex asked. "Yes!" Chen yelled hugging him.

 

Everyone around the city was doing their own thing until they got the call to report to their assigned areas that night. It was time for the attack briefing. "Pretty sure you know who I am so that will save some time. You all know why we are here. The Ingress are planning to launch the Ark into orbit and invade the colonies but not before wiping out every city on Earth. Our job is to stop them at any cost. Tomorrow, at 0600, we will move out to Baikonur. The plan of attack is as follows. We will send in shadow drones to attack their AA defenses at these locations. Once their AA defenses are down, we follow up with air strikes. The STRIKE teams will cut a path through to let in the Valkyries drop their ordinances. Then, we send in the other STRIKE teams to pave the way for our tanks and troops."

 

"Our primary objective is to take out these launch pillars. There are ten in all and each one delivers a magnetic field to launch the Ark. Our scout teams show that the Ark is using most of its power and personnel to ready it for launch so defensive fire and backup should be light. Make no mistake though. Count on troops, snipers, and plasma cannons to be covering it. I won't sugarcoat this people. We lose this fight and we can kiss our civilization as we know it goodbye. Get some rest for tomorrow we show this Empress what we do to people who fuck with our freedom" Longstreet said before cutting the comm.

 

"He didn't say anything about the ships up there" Aaron said. "Because it's top secret. The only reason we know is because were considered the elite squad in the whole army" Julia said. "What did you do today?" Julia asked. "Talked to my family in Denver and to Lisa" she answered. "How is the little squirt?" Aaron asked. "Not so little! She's grown 3 feet this last two months!" Julia giggled. "Does she know what's going on?" Aaron asked. "She knows something is going on. The evacuation from LA has got her scared" Julia said. Aaron sucked his teeth. "I told her everything will be okay. I hope I won't be a liar" Julia said. "I hope so too" Aaron said.

 

Everyone went back to their tasks before it was time to settle in. One particular Ingress woman though was trying to find a secluded spot and not for good reasons. This Ingress was a spy. She had fooled everyone into believing she was on their side. A post mortem shot body here, a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the side, and some fake tears there made everyone believe she had turned on her squad in Rome. Now, she had the plan of attack and was trying to find somewhere secluded to contact her handler but this wasn't easy with so many people around and of course being 190 ft. tall.

 

Eventually, she did find a spot though and went about contacting her handler. "This is Xera. Come in home base" she said over the comm. "Do have a report Xera?" a voice asked. "Affirmative. Enemy will strike shortly after 0600 tomorrow with high altitude strikes followed by air strikes. Ground assault will commence once primary defenses are down. Attack will be from the west" Xera said. "Well done Xera. You may leave their base. Come to these coordinates for pickup by 0430" the voice said. "Roger, Xera signing off" she said cutting off the comm. She felt relieved she could rejoin her people. She hated the Ingress who sided with the humans. She considered them traitors to the Empire and thought less of humans. To her, humans were inferior creatures whose place was nothing more than to be slaves or food to the Ingress. More than once did she wish to eat the arrogant male human who was her commander.

 

Before she left, she heard a sound. It sounded like scurrying. She glanced around and saw that there were two humans nearby. She first wondered how she missed them but saw that they were naked and must have been sleeping after having some fun. Her voice must have woken them. Then she wondered if they heard her conversation. She reached out for them and seized them in her hand. A female in her late 20's and a male of similar age thrashed in her grip. "Please no!" the woman yelled. "Then you did hear everything" Xera said. "I cannot allow you to alert anyone for fear of changing their plans" she said lowering the man into her mouth first. The man's screams were cut off when she closed her mouth. The woman watched in horror as her boyfriend traveled down her throat as a lump which disappeared past her collarbone.

 

The woman screamed and fought franticly to get away. She bit Xera as hard as she could and actually did some damage. To Xera it was like a pinprick to the soft fleshy skin between her thumb and index finger. The woman fell hard but the grass broke most of her fall. She was hurt, her leg broken, as she limped to her clothes where her wristcomm was lying. Xera groped around in the darkness, her own shadow obscuring the woman. The woman found what she was looking for and yelled into the comm in frustration trying to find the channel. It was her undoing.

 

Xera reached for the place the voice came from and grabbed her. This time with a steel grip. The woman's wristcomm locked into the channel and they could hear regular traffic. The woman inched her hand closer to hit the transmission button and did. "Can anyone here me! HE- *CRACK*

 

Xera stopped the woman's call for help by quickly grabbing her head and twisting it till her neck broke. She was lifeless in her grip. "I prefer to eat your kind alive. The struggling in my stomach makes it all worth it but since I got to dispose if your body..." Xera said dropping her dead body into her mouth and letting it slide down her throat. It landed next to her boyfriend who was having his last gasps of acidic air. He felt the body and knew it was his girlfriend. His last thoughts were of her and how they talked of starting a life together. Xera buried the clothes and made her way to the coordinates given...

Chapter End Notes:

now for part 2