- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry about the delay. Otakon got in the way

Rogers flew back to HQ with his catch. He had Aaron to his right and watched him every minute to see if it was a trick. He never would have guessed that the computer virus would affect Aaron. The two touched down at an abandoned base just outside Germantown. Rogers lowered his machine and stepped out of it. Jennifer ran up to him and smiled at the obvious completion of his mission.  "I don't see any damage to either frame. How did you pull that off? Sneak attack?" Jennifer asked.

 

"You won't believe what happened. Somehow the nano virus affected the pilot as well. Aaron disembark from your frame!" Rogers shouted. As ordered, Aaron stepped out of his STRIKE X. "He's alive and you brought him here!" Jennifer yelled motioning for soldiers to aim their rifles at him. "Easy Jen. Like I said. He's under the control of the virus" Rogers said. "Bullshit! He played your ass!" Jennifer said. "No way. If that was true then why did he get out of his machine and besides look at his eyes" Rogers said. Jennifer cautiously walked closer to Aaron and looked into his eyes. What she saw surprised her. They were emotionless and cold. The fire of a soldier who has killed in battle. The fire of a decorated hero was gone.

 

"So you're saying he will obey any order given to him by us?" Jennifer asked. "Aaron stand on one leg" Rogers commanded. Aaron obeyed and stood only on his left leg. "Now punch yourself until I say stop" Aaron began slugging himself in the face and kept doing so for the next five minutes. When they saw he wouldn't stop even after a bloody nose and lip Jennifer commanded him to stop. "We can use this but how did this happen? It was designed to infect only the OS" Jennifer asked. "Don't know but look on his wrist. Have you ever seen a wristcomm like that before?" he asked. "No and we get the latest tech designs. We need to analyze him and see what happened. Maybe we can duplicate this wonderful accident" Jennifer said.

 

"Aaron report to sickbay. The soldiers will guide you" Rogers said. "Command acknowledged sir" Aaron said. Rogers smiled at the sound of being called sir by the teen. The same teen he thought of as a lucky brat who overrated. Aaron stripped down and lay on the table. Jennifer watched them take blood samples and disengaged his wristcomm. She admired his youthful body and felt some arousal as she eyed every inch of his naked form. "Commander, we found something" a lab tech said. Jennifer left the room and followed the tech into the analysis room.

 

"We found nanomachines in his bloodstream and a puncture mark where his wristcomm was on his arm" the tech said. "Nanomachines? What for?" she asked. "Unknown at this time. We have detected a faint wireless transmission coming from the wristcomm. For what purpose is unknown as well. It's only effective range is 100 ft. Not fit for long distance communication" he said. "Do you know how he is under our control?" Jennifer said. "We theorize that his nanomachines were infected somehow. Their coding contains base code from the virus. Further testing is required" the tech said. "Understood. Keep me posted on your findings" Jennifer ordered.

 

Jennifer returned to the room where Aaron was laying. "What is your primary objective?" she asked. "To obey and serve Omega. Any directives assigned by Omega are to be carried out regardless of opposition or threat of collateral damage" Aaron said emotionless. Jennifer smiled and touched his face. She held his cheek for a few seconds until she heard the door open. "Get him a uniform befitting an operative of Omega" she told a soldier as she left the room.

The next day was eventful. Aaron's failure to return from his test flight had raised concerns for his wife and his commanding officer. "Stray Dogs. I'm sending you on your first mission. Hopefully it will be quick and easy seeing how some of you are still getting used to each other. Normally your commanding officer Capt. Person will lead you but in lieu of that Lt. Julia Barnell will take lead. Your mission is to find Capt. Person and bring him back or confirm he is dead" General Longstreet said. A whimper filled the air. People glanced over to see it was Leila silently crying. "The last confirmed coordinates put him in this area. Start your search there. Hop to it Stray Dogs. Fetch me your commander" Longstreet said saluting. The team walked away and headed to where they kept their equipment followed by Leila. "Not you Mrs. Person. You stay here" Longstreet said.

 

"You can't be serious! My husband is missing and you want me to stay here!" Leila shouted. "It's too dangerous for you to go out there. You're too high profile of a target" Longstreet said. "If you think I'm gonna sit around while my husband may be dead or dying you got a nothing thing coming little man!" she shouted poking the man with her 7 ft. finger. "I understand how you feel. I really do. Risking your life is one thing but what about your baby? Would putting both of you in harm's way make him happy?" Longstreet said pushing her finger away. Leila felt her stomach which was now large enough to indicate she was 6 months along even though it was barely 3 months. "...you're right. It's just I feel so helpless!" she said crying again. While Leila cried for her husband he was getting his first assignment from Omega.

 

"Aaron, your first assignment is to eliminate the Ingress relocation party near Harrisburg. You will assist Rogers and follow his commands. Any and I repeat any opposition will be eliminated understood?" Jennifer said. "Acknowledged, mission accepted" Aaron said coldly. Aaron left the room and headed to the hangar. "This should be easy. It's more of a trial run to see if the commands will work when he finds his targets are non-combatants" Jennifer said. "And if he resists?" Rogers asked. Jennifer gave Rogers a small cylinder with a red switch on top. "This is wired to his seat in his cockpit. He was just a bonus anyway. Hopefully it will not come to that" Jennifer said. Rogers grinned at the thought of having Aaron's life in the palm of his hand.

 

Aaron activated his STRIKE X and the systems hummed to life including Sarah. "Do we have orders today pilot Person?" Sarah asked coldly. "Affirmative, a small strike run" Aaron replied equally cold. "Pity. I wanted a larger one to better serve Omega" Sarah said. "We follow orders. Nothing more or less" Aaron said checking his wristcomm and touching the switch. The familiar prick and the rush sensation linked him to the frame. He flexed his hands to test the connection and saw it worked well. Aaron thought about bending down and retrieved his sword weapon issued to him for the mission. The same type Rogers used.

 

"STRIKE X alpha and bravo are cleared for takeoff" a voice said over the speaker.  Jennifer watched them launch into the sky and streak to their targets. "Getting telemetry from his machine?" she asked a tech. "Yes ma'am. As theorized the nanomachines connect him to the frame via a wetware LAN system" he said. "Can you reproduce it?" she asked. "Given enough time to reverse engineer it...yes" he answered.

 

Barely a half hour in the air, Rogers picked up their target. "Intel was right on the money. A group of them heading north. Aaron confirm targets" Rogers ordered. "...confirmed" he said. "Land and proceed with extermination" Rogers ordered. Aaron obeyed and landed in front of the traveling column with Rogers a second later. The column came to a halt. Now able to see them better, he saw that the column consisted of 12 Ingress of varying ages and genders protected by 5 tanks, 15 soldiers and one armed Ingress male. The soldiers were wary of Rogers’s machine but recognized Aaron's. People smiled and cheered seeing it. The Ingress male ran up to him.

 

"Oh wow it's really you! You're the guy who won the battle of D.C.! You took out an elite! Let me shake your hand sir!" the soldier said putting down his rifle. Rogers watched closely as Aaron extended his left hand and shook it while smoothly pulling out a rod. The click clack of his sword deploying was ignored by the giant who was enamored by the hero. He didn't realize something was wrong until Aaron didn't let his hand go. "UUGH!" he groaned as Aaron stabbed the giant in the chest with the blade. The giant looked down at the metal that impaled him with confusion. "...why?" he muttered before Aaron twisted the sword clockwise destroying his insides and pulling out the crimson stained weapon. The giant fell to the earth with a boom and died seconds later.

 

Everyone was stunned at what they saw. Aaron flicked his wrist sending some blood away from the blade and coating a hapless soldier on the ground. Aaron raised his arm and fired a plasma bolt at another target. A middle aged giantess was struck and fell to the ground with a smoking hole in her chest. Screams erupted now from the group. "He's here to kill us! Run away! Run for your lives!" an Ingress woman shouted. "Fire! Protect the civilians!" the tank commander yelled. The tanks opened fire on the two. Their laser and missile fire impacting their shields and doing very little to them. *BATOOM!* *BATOOM!

 

"Ah ah ah. No interference from you guys. I want to see this self-righteous bastard do what he hates most and flush his fuckin' dream down the toilet!" Rogers yelled blasting the tanks and soldiers with his cannon fire. Cruelly and coldly, Aaron gunned down the fleeing Ingress. Rogers wanted to push him further. "Aaron, kill that one and make the younger one watch" he said pointing to a giantess in her mid-30's and her teenage daughter. "Yes...commander" Aaron said slightly twitching. He thought about lowering the power of his plasma cannon and fired a single shot. The shot struck the back of the mother's leg and knocked her on the ground. The daughter clinging to her fell as well. The thump and groan of metal joints signaled that Aaron was getting closer. The mother was panicking now and pushed her daughter off of her. "Run Cassie, RUN!" the mother yelled. Aaron turned his arm toward the girl and fired. The girl screamed in pain as the burst burned her upper shoulder.

 

"Stay" Aaron said emotionless. "Please, why are you doing this?! We've done nothing wrong! All we wanted was a life free of the Empire!" she yelled. Aaron raised his blade. "You can't do this! You're supposed to be a hero!" she screamed. Aaron slammed the blade down on the giantess lying on the ground so hard the sword got momentarily stuck in the dirt. The woman raised her hand instinctively to fight but felt the coldness of death seep into her body. "MOM NO!" Cassie screamed. Aaron wretched the blade free and wiped the giantess' blood off using her clothes. Aaron then turned his attention back to the girl. "No give her to me. Can't let you have all the fun" Rogers said.

 

Aaron pulled the crying girl to her feet and shoved her to him. "What would it be this time Lilith? Burn, break, or butcher?" he asked the OS. "Well she got burned already and she saw her mother get butchered. I say we break her" Lilith said. "Sounds like a plan" Rogers said. Hearing that, Cassie struggled with all her might and got rewarded with Rogers snapping her wrist lie a twig. The teen giantess screamed. "Hmmm...such a pretty scream from such a pretty girl. I might take my time with you. Fuck you lookin' at Aaron! Kill the rest!" Rogers shouted seeing Aaron not moving and just staring at him. Aaron proceeded to hunt down the rest who had gotten a little far in the last few minutes.

 

"Let's see what the pretty monster has under those clothes" Rogers said. Rogers carefully slid the edge of the sword along her tattered rags she called clothes. They cut away like tissue paper revealing the teen giantess' body. What he saw gave him a better clue to her age. He judged by the size of her tits she was somewhere between 15 and 16 with a healthy bush of brown that matched her chestnut hair. The teen sobbed as she felt the breeze on her naked skin. "Too bad we're not the same size. I'd fuck your pretty ass till you couldn't stand straight!" he growled. A blast in the background signaled the death of another refugee.

 

"Please let me go" she whimpered. His response was to slide his cold hand along her bare breasts. She was horrified how she felt her nipples harden from the touch. A slight moan escaped her mouth and Rogers quickly squeezed her left breast eliciting a painful yelp. "Did you know that pain and pleasure a very closely related in the brain. In your case though your pain is my pleasure" he said giving another hard squeeze before releasing the reddening tit. The girl had no time to relax as she felt a cold metal hand part her thighs. "No please not there" she whimpered. "YEAHHHGH!" she cried as she felt his finger jam up into her and rip her hymen away brutally. She went limp in his grip. The pain made her faint. A quick series of booms and silence was the only thing to be heard, that and the squishing sounds of him finger raping her.

 

"Aww, she's out cold. Guess my fun time is up. Now for her to join mommy" he said taking his hands and gripping her head. Before he could twist and end her life, a comm beep was heard. "Message from Jennifer. She wants one alive for testing the nanomachine systems later on" Lilith said. "Why can't we just get one later then?!" Rogers said twisting Cassie's head a little. "Target lock!" Lilith said. Rogers looked around and saw it was Aaron pointing his cannon at him. "Orders received. Stand down" Aaron said. "So Aaron didn't break free on the virus. He's just following a higher ranking officer's orders" Rogers thought. "Order acknowledged. RTB" Rogers said carrying the limp teen with him.

 

 

Rogers and Aaron landed not long afterward at HQ. Rogers hopped out of the cockpit and raced to Jennifer not caring of the giantess he left in his machine's arms. He wanted answers. He found Jennifer in the lab. "Why the hell did you tell me not to kill them all?!" Rogers yelled. "We need one alive for testing the nanomachines. I have no intention of using them until I'm certain they're safe. Using an Ingress was only logical" Jennifer said staring at a screen. "Fine but I will have my fun with her" Rogers said. "Fine, you fuckin' pervert" Jennifer said whispering the last part.

 

Aaron stepped out of his machine and stretched. Part of him wondered why he was so tense. The mission was easy, not a hint of real opposition. "Sarah, what was the final battle data?" Aaron asked. "12 Ingress dead, 9 of them by you. All human forces vaporized. Mission successful. Do you wish me to inform the commander?" Sarah asked. The numbers stuck in his head but what really got him was this... "You're supposed to be a hero!" The words of the mother made him feel strange. "Aaron, Aaron! Did you hear what I said? Do you wish for me to inform the commander?" she asked. "Affirmative. Send the data" Aaron said leaving the hangar.

 

Aaron walked past the corridor connecting to the lab. Jennifer saw him thought the window and gestured for him to come inside. "Your combat data just came in. Impressive, better than Rogers actually" Jennifer said coming closer. "Thank you ma'am" Aaron said looking at her face. "You killed all targets just as you were ordered. You truly are under our explicit command aren't you?" Jennifer said brushing his hair. "If it is your order then yes" Aaron replied. "Alright, I order you to kiss me" Jennifer said. Aaron kissed her but without emotion. Jennifer returned the kiss slipping her tongue into his mouth. Aaron gave no resistance and no return of passion. "UUGH!" Jennifer said breaking the kiss. She was frustrated by the lack of emotion. For her it was like kissing a mannequin. "Return to your quarters!" she barked. Aaron left the room and walked down the hall.

 

Later that night, Rogers made his way to the holding cell where Cassie was being held. He had been drinking earlier. Rogers was pissed at the attention Aaron was receiving from Jennifer. Once upon a time he was the hot shot pilot of the group, the Alpha dog killer. But now, now he saw the rising star that was Aaron. "Little fucker doesn't even have a mind of his own anymore and still gets worshippers and bitches who idolizes him!" he thought. He opened the large doors and found the teen giantess naked in chains. She was asleep, exhausted from her ordeal. Rogers tossed the bottle of vodka he had been drinking at her head (an impressive feat given her height even sitting down) which shattered on her cheek. It didn't hurt her but it did wake her.

 

"Mom I had this terrible dream. I dreamt..." she said before being cut off. "This ain't no dream bitch" Rogers said. Hearing the familiar voice snapped her back to reality. She now felt the cold floor under her bare ass and the damp air on her skin. She looked around and saw she was in a room and was restrained. She became very frightened. "W-where am I?" she asked scared. "Your new home. How long that lasts depends on what those scientists decide to do to you!" Rogers said laughing. "Please don't hurt me!" the girl whimpered. "Hurt you? Hmmm...not right away. I plan to take my time with you. Now, why don't we finish what I started earlier" Rogers said flexi his fingers. The teen realized at that moment he was the pilot of the machine that was fingering her. Cassie flew into a rage and strained against the chains holding her in futility.

 

Rogers just grinned as he shed his clothes. Cassie's struggles intensified as he came closer to her crotch. "Oh fuck yeah!" Rogers yelled as he sunk his dick into her massive pussy. She didn't feel too much, some but not much, as he thrust into the teen giantess. The very thought of this tiny creature raping her caused her to sob. It didn't help matters that she was getting wetter by the minute. "Jesus your pussy feels good. So warm and wet it makes me want to just climb in there. Maybe I'll do that tomorrow!" Rogers said slamming and grinding his crotch into the 7 ft. cunt. "Please stop. Stop raping me" the teen just whispered. The teen had sat there sobbing quietly until she grit her teeth. With a stifled moan she came. Rogers felt a slight shift in her pussy folds and then a deluge of her juices splashed him. Rogers stood there sticky and soaked.

 

"Wondered when you would cum. Never pegged you as a squirter though. For a monstrous species, you taste sweet" Rogers said wiping her juices out of his eyes and licking them off his fingers. "Fuck you!" she yelled. "Fuck me? I thought we just did that and oh by the way I'm about to cum" Rogers said. "No don't! DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!" she screamed. Rogers moaned as he unloaded his cum into her cunt. Just a tiny amount compared to how big her pussy was but it had the psychological effect Rogers was hoping for. Cassie was still sensitive enough to feel it. Cassie just sobbed. Her cries and the drip drip sounds of her tears filled the huge room. "Bet you want to kill me huh? Bet you want to eat me or crush me under those sexy fuckin' feet of yours. That's what your kind does right? RIGHT!?" Roger screamed.

 

The girl only sobbed at his rant. Rogers got angry and pulled out a laser pistol and fired it at her. The beam struck her several times, one in the shoulder, another in her left breast, and the last one in her groin. She yelped in pain. To her it was like bee stings. "ANSWER ME WHEN I TALK TO YOU!" Rogers screamed. Cassie tried to cover and protect herself instinctively out of sheer fright. "Y-yes" she said whimpering. "Yes what!" Rogers asked. "Y-yes sir?" she muttered. "That's more like it.  Now finger yourself some. You look halfway cute when you cum. And don't stop unless you want some laser eye surgery" Rogers said aiming at her right eye. The frightened girl began fingering herself as ordered. She said nothing but the tears spoke for themselves.

 

Only a few months ago, Cassie's biggest fear was being drafted into the Imperial military and leaving her mother and school friends. Now, her biggest fear was what this small human could do to her. Rogers laughed at her as she bit her lips to avoid moaning. "You can moan if you like. I know you're getting horny just by seeing you drip all over the fuckin floor. Moan for me. MOAN BITCH AND TALK DIRTY FOR ME!" Rogers said firing his pistol again striking her cheek. Cassie yelped at the stinging sensation. "I-it feels good sir! My pussy feels good!" she said trying to avoid being shot again.

 

Rogers noticed her toes flexing and felt himself get hard watching the red painted digits curl and uncurl. Cassie felt something tickle her sole. She glanced down and saw that it was Rogers. He had taken the opportunity the rub his cock along the wrinkles of her soles. "Bitch you got nice feet. I think I'll take my time with them. That a problem?" Rogers asked coldly. "No sir! Use my feet all you want!" Cassie yelled not wanting to be the subject of his wrath again Cassie hated the tickling sensation. She despised it when he climbed her foot and began fucking the space between her second and third toes. It didn't help matters when he came. She felt the stickiness of his tiny load and now the bastard hugged her big toe using it as a reclining chair to rest.

Cassie slowed down her fingering seeing how he wasn't paying much attention to her. He fell asleep not caring about the sweaty smell in his nose. Cassie watched him sleep on her toe with anger inside. She reached out to grab and snuff out his evil life but couldn't. Her reach was too short. She tried moving her wrist in the cuff for more leverage but the only result was some soreness from chafing and the clank of chains. Rogers awoke when the clanking was loud enough. He slid off her foot half asleep and gazed up at her. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying and winced when their gaze met. "I'm going to bed. We can have fun tomorrow" Rogers said putting his clothes back on. "How can this be called fun? You raped me" Cassie muttered. "Oh it's fun. Believe me. What they got in store for you will make our little fun nights to come seem like paradise. Sweet dreams" Rogers said leaving the girl.

 

Over the course of several days, Cassie was injected with every virus known to man. Nothing took hold. Colds didn't do shit. A strain of Spanish Influenza gave her a cough for 12 hours. The Black Death gave her a nasty rash. Smallpox and Ebola was kicked out of her body within a day. Not a single virus or bacteria could kill her. Her immune system would kill them during incubation stage. If there was a way to kill an Ingress through biological means then it didn't exist on Earth. One week had passed since Aaron and first came to Omega. During that time, he had conducted 3 missions. One of course was the refugees, the second was on enemy Ingress hiding near Cleveland, and the last one was for the 22nd Infantry. They were a group of friendly Ingress that patrolled the mountains of West Virginia.

 

 By this point however, Aaron's and Rogers actions had become known. During the fight to kill the Ingress near Cleveland, a shadows drone was observing the enemy movements and caught the fight. Aaron's STRIKE X was immediately recognized.  Attempts to contact him were ignored but satellite surveillance would catch him now and then. After killing the 22nd, it became apparent that Aaron was not out there on behalf of the Union if that was him piloting it at all. Analyzing the attacks, the narrowed down the search to 250 square miles. A lot of ground to cover but at least they knew which continent he was on.

 

"Aaron Person, report to lab 3" the intercom said. Aaron walked out of his quarters to the lab. "Hello young man. Please lay down on the table" an older lab tech said. Aaron laid stillness the table as they scanned his body and drew more blood. He watched them leave the room. Jennifer walked in moments later and smiled at him as she made her way to the analysis room.

 

"So what do you got for me that?" Jennifer asked.  "We've noticed a slight decrease in nanomachine count in his blood. Apparently, they don't stay in the system but get constantly renewed from the wristcomm. Eventually though it will run out of them and when they go so will our control over him" the tech said. "Then we need to replenish it. Have you reverse engineered them?" she asked. "Yes, we plan to administer them to the female Ingress to see if it works later today" the tech said. "Excellent! Keep me informed of the progress. Any news on anti-Ingress weapons?" Jennifer asked. "No, biological weapons don't work on them. We plan to try chemical ones next" the tech replied. Jennifer nodded and left the room.

 

"You're free to return to your quarters. On second thought, let me walk you there" Jennifer said walking Aaron back to his room. Aaron entered the room and heard a click behind him. He turned to see Jennifer still there with him in the room wearing a mischievous grin. "Know what I like about you Aaron? You're upfront about what you want and makes sure the people around you get taken care of. Not like the sneaky fuck Rogers. You embrace power and know when to use it to get the job done even if your sympathies are misplaced. I like you Aaron. I like you a lot" Jennifer said whispering the last part into his ear.

 

Aaron stood there and felt her stick her tongue into his ear. He said nothing as Jennifer took off his clothes piece by piece until he was naked. The only change I his demeanor was an increase of his blinking of his eyes. He stiffened up as he felt her hands cradling his balls and stroking his hardening shaft. When he was a full mast, Jennifer shed her clothes. "You're bigger than Rogers that's for sure. Let's see how much stamina you have though" she said sucking his dick into her mouth. Aaron gasped as he felt his cockhead bumping into the back of her throat. After a few seconds of bobbing her head along his shaft, she took it out of her mouth. Aaron looked down with an odd expression. Jennifer didn't see this though. She was too busy inserting his dick between her tits and started on giving his a titjob.

 

The feel of her smooth skin and the warm wetness of her mouth made him cum fairly soon. His semen flooded her mouth so much she had to gulp it down to avoid choking. Jennifer wiped her mouth with her hair. "That was quick but you are still young. Ohh...still hard I see. Well I bet I can find a place for that" she said climbing onto his bunk and lying down. Aaron stood still. "Oh you need a command. Fuck me Aaron. Keep fucking me until you run fuckin' dry!" she yelled. Aaron climbed onto the bed and slowly penetrated her pussy. Aaron rhythmically thrusted into her. The slaps of their groins and the squeaking of the bunk was the only sound for a while. Jennifer felt herself becoming more aroused by the second. She grabbed his hands and put them on her tits. "Squeeze them! Squeeze them and tell me you love me!" she yelled. "I love you commander" Aaron said squeezing her tits. "No not commander! Call me Jen!" she yelled. "Yes Jen" he said.

 

This continued until she felt him get bigger inside her. His expression signaled to her he was about to cum. Jennifer locked her legs around his back and held him in place. Aaron moaned as he shot load after load into her. Jennifer came when she felt his cum strike her cervix. Her pussy squeezed and milked his cock for life giving sperm. Jennifer let him rest, not for his sake but for hers. Aaron satisfied her more than Rogers ever did. Jennifer brushed the sweat dampened hair out of her face and grinned knowing she had found a better fuck buddy.

 

A half hour passed before she told him to fuck her again. Since he had already came twice, he lasted far longer this time. It took him almost an hour to cum. Another load was deposited into her. They were both exhausted by this point. "At least you have better stamina than Rogers. He could never fill me up like this" she said sticking a finger into her cunt and pulling it out dripping with semen. She slid the finger into his mouth to clean it off. "Nice tongue. Bet it would feel nice on my feet. Why don't you suck my toes while I get caught up on paperwork" she said. Aaron knelt by the bunk and sucked her toes while she hummed and giggled as she read target assessments for the week on her wristcomm.

 

Later that evening, Cassie was injected with the experimental nano treatment. She went into convulsions until she suddenly stopped moving. The technicians monitored her to see if they had killed her. She took a deep breath all of a sudden and everyone relaxed. "How do you feel?" one guy asked. "I feel fine sir" she replied emotionlessly. Now they needed to see if she was under their control...but how?

 

"Cassie what is your prime directive?" someone asked. "To obey and serve Omega" she replied. It was a success. No one had ever told her she was in an Omega facility. She was put under observation for the rest of the night. They needed to see if there was any rejection. Rogers was pissed about not being able to rape and torture the giantess but he knew she wasn't going anywhere. By trial and error, they noted that the nano injection would last only three days. Now that they saw no signs of rejection, she was taken off observation. She was asleep as Rogers entered her room.

 

"How are you today girl?" Rogers asked. She stirred some hearing his voice. "Guess you need a wakeup call" he said pulling out a knife. He stabbed her foot with it and her big toe nearly decapitated him. She jerked awake from the prickling pain. "Awake now? They say that you do anything we say with being threatened. Is that true?" he asked. "If it is a command by someone from Omega...yes" she answered. Rogers grinned hearing this. He thought about what sick things he could do to her.

 

 "Spread you pussy for me. Beg me to fuck it" he said. Cassie spreaded her lips as ordered. "Please fuck me sir. Please fuck my big pussy. I need your strong human cock" she said lustfully. Rogers laughed to himself as he shed his clothes. He proceeded to fuck her in his own way while listening to her beg and moan for more. "Is it good for you bitch?" he asked. "Oh yes sir. Human cocks feel so good to me now. I want one in my big pussy every day" the enslaved giantess replied. For the rest of the evening, Rogers defiled her in every way he could think of. Fucking her asshole the size of a jumbo grade beach ball. Crawling up her body and fucking her lips. Using her nipple as a punching bag just for starters. Three days later when the nanomachines left her system, she would go catatonic. They learned later exactly why...

 

"Julie, we got another report of an attack 19 miles from here. This time a supply convoy headed to a refugee camp near Cincinnati" Vasquez said. "That's the second one this week. They must be operating out of a base in this region" Julie said. "I'd imagine so but where? We've been a step behind them for almost two weeks!" Balthus said. "True but our search area grows smaller with each attack" Julie replied. "Can't we retask a satellite and search that way?" Chen asked. "Negative, all satellites are in use searching for enemy Ingress that have abandoned their posts in North and South America" Deborah said.  "True, since the fall of the North American hub, we got them on the run. Word is they gave up on the South American hub in Rio just a few days ago. If it’s because of D.C. or Project Baikonur I don't know" Julie said.

 

"Well, theorizing won't get us anywhere. We'll rest for the night and continue the search tomorrow" Julie said to the group. They didn't know that their camp was only 30 miles from Omega.

 

It had now been 3 weeks since Aaron had arrived at Omega. Under orders, he had been sleeping with Jennifer almost every night. He wondered why it bothered him. It shouldn't, he thought, but when he slept his dreams was filled with a face of a woman who cried out his name. He would wake up from the dream, sometimes with a wet face or pillow. He would go to his bathroom and wipe his face and wonder why his eyes were puffy and red. Aaron returned to his cot and tried to sleep. He knew that he would need the rest for the mission tomorrow. They would be attacking a town in the south part of Pennsylvania which housed Ingress refugees. Little did he know that tomorrow he would find his freedom and it would be bought with a terrible price.

 

 

Rogers sat in his cockpit waiting for Aaron to arrive. He didn't get much sleep earlier. He was having too much fun with Cassie the night before. He had grown bored with raping her pussy so he tried things only possible with someone her size. He cruelly used a steel rod to pierce her nipple and twisted it to hear her whimper and pulled it out and fucked her piercing. When that wasn't enough to satisfy his sadism, he made her keep her eye open and he rubbed her eye with his cock until he came. His semen stung her eye. Rogers had become crueler (if that was possible) to Cassie just because of jealousy of Aaron and Jennifer. He now plotted a way to kill Aaron and make it look like Cassie did it. "Yeah. I'll order Aaron to come to her tonight and then order Cassie to crush his ass!" he thought with a sinister grin.  Aaron showed up soon after and climbed into his cockpit.

 

"You don't look well Aaron" Sarah said. "Not much sleep last night. Bad dreams. Kept dreaming of a pretty crying girl" he said. "Maybe someone you killed?" Sarah asked. Aaron felt coldness run up his spine at the thought. "No, not that I'm aware of. Don't worry about it Sarah. It won't interfere with the mission “Aaron said. “STRIKE Alpha and Bravo, you are clear for takeoff" the transmission said. "Roger control. Taking off" Aaron said. Rogers and Aaron stepped onto the runway and jetted into the air and flew off just under the speed of sound.

 

The town on Centralia was a peaceful town with just over 3000 residents before the war. Now they had extra guests. 24 Ingress civilians plus another 13 Ingress military guarded the town. Union support nearby had over 200 soldiers with tanks and missiles to keep them safe. Word had gotten around about Aaron and Rogers and they beefed up security. That didn't deter Omega though. If it was just Rogers then maybe they would have forgone the town but Aaron's firepower changed that.

 

"Sir we got inbound closing in at 500 knots. Altitude is angels 3" the radar operator said. "Friendly?" the defense commander asked. "Unknown sir! Bogey is not squawking!" the comm officer replied. "Go to condition red! It must be one of those machines we heard about are coming to town!  Mobilize our forces!" the commander ordered. Alarm sirens went off on the base as a full on scramble to mobilize and defend the town before the attack.

 

"Lt. Zarus! You got incoming in 4 minutes! Were on our way but it will take us a minimum of 6 minutes to arrive!" the commander yelled over the comm. "Don't worry commander! We can hold out for two minutes! You just worry if the party will be over when you get here!" the 23 year old dark skinned giantess yelled.  "Sarah, threat assessment" Aaron ordered. "13 armed Ingress. Weapons range from plasma pistols and carbines to sniper rifles. Possible grenade energy signatures detected. One AA battery detected. Warning, approaching Union forces detected. ETA is 2 minutes 40 seconds" Sarah answered. "Roger. Destroying AA battery first. Charging positron cannon" Aaron said.

 

The red glow from his cannon intensified for his shot. He thought of crosshairs on his target and the nanomachines gave him a nearly perfect camera view like he was seeing it with his own eyes. When he saw the target lock he fired. The AA battery opened up on him with very quick bursts. The blue beams streaked past his red one with both hitting their marks. The AA battery did barely anything to his shields. They were spread too inaccurately at that range but that couldn't be said for Aaron's shot. The beam slammed into the battery destroying it in a massive explosion with demolished two city blocks. The battery crew of two Ingress and 43 people were killed instantly.

 

Aaron and closed the gap now but that meant he was in better range. Ingress fired their weapons at him. Aaron dodged the fire fairly well. He would think of moving and the STRIKE X would move in that direction. When he did move he would take a potshot at a target. This way he whittled down the Ingress numbers. An alert went off in his head as he turned to see a SAM streak at him. The blast knocked him out of the sky and onto the broken pavement. Aaron groaned as his vision cleared.  

 

He saw the Union had arrived and a SAM truck staring him down. Before it could fire again, a plasma blast blew it to smithereens. It was Rogers. He had stopped killing civilians when he saw Aaron in trouble. "You're not dying here. Oh no. I want to see your face when Cassie slams her sole down on your stupid fucking head" Rogers muttered. "There's a second one! Why didn't it show up on radar!" one solder yelled. "Just fire on it. For god’s sake fire!" another soldier yelled. Rogers easily killed the soldier not in cover. The others he methodically killed one by one with a well-aimed plasma blast. A stray shot struck Rogers in the back. He turned to see an Ingress girl around 19 holding a carbine. Rogers ducked behind a tall building and cloaked. The giantess ran closer ready to fire and saw nothing.

 

"Where did it go!" she cried. Her answer came from a stab in the back with his sword. The girl could only look at the wound and the blood dripping out of thin air. "No, ANYA!" a teen Ingress male yelled seeing his monthly mate dying. Rogers coldly grabbed the carbine Anya limply held and used it to gun him down.  "Karon...no..." the giantess muttered before succumbing to her wound. Rogers let the girl slide off his blade and casually flicked it free of her blood.

 

"Engaging BITS system. Targeting...locked on...firing" Aaron said. The BITS flew off his back and fired on 4 targets. 4 Ingress lives were extinguished. The BITS shifted positions and fired again. 3 Ingress soldiers and one civilian Ingress were no more. The Union forces were decimated along with its commander. All that were left to defend the remaining Ingress was Zarus. "Monsters! Fucking monsters!" she yelled picking up a plasma LMG and firing it at Aaron and Rogers. It caught them by surprise. The barrage was draining their shields and prevented them from flying to safety or cloaking in Rogers' case. They watched their shields drop to 25%.  It was clear that Zarus was no ordinary officer.

 

"DIE, DIE!" she screamed as the LMG staggered them. When it seemed the two killers would be defeated Zarus' luck began to change for the worse. Her LMG stopped firing. She looked at the tiny readout on the side of the gun sight. "Overheat" it said. She had fired it so much the gun overheated and shut down to cool. Not missing a beat, she pulled out her pistol and fired it. Now however, Aaron and Rogers had some room to withdraw and regroup and that's what they did.

 

"I'll come from the right. You take the left" Rogers ordered. Rogers ran down the street using buildings for cover. He used the chance to cloak himself.  Rogers readied himself for his classic attack while Aaron came into a flank position. Rogers saw her looking for them around corners and readied his sword.  He walked behind her and thrusted forward. It caught him by surprise that she dodged it. It was worse when she fired at his position. "For your information, it was the cracking of the pavement which gave you away" Zarus hissed. The pistol shot sent Rogers through City Hall. With the cloak up he had no shields and the pistol shot burned through a decent layer of armor. "Rogers get up! Shields won't respond and the armor is down to 67%!" Lilith yelled.

 

Zarus readied for another shot but before she could fire she heard a crackle of pavement. She dodged again just avoiding losing her head to Aaron's sword. By the time she aimed at her attacker, he was gone. Rogers took this chance to fly away to safety. "Come out you metal fuck! Not so easy to kill an Ingress training for the elite corps is it?"  the pissed off giantess yelled. Aaron was a block away hiding. He saw that his shields had charged to now 41% but he had a decision to make. He couldn't use the positron cannon due to the charge time nor could he pick her off from the air. No flying was out of the question. Her LMG was probably cool enough now to use and she was too deadly with it. The only reason she didn't run for it yet was fear of a cloaked STRIKE X nearby. Melee combat was risky. This giantess was damn good in close quarters and in terms of advantage each one had something. She had speed and training while he had armor. It seemed run and gun was the solution until Aaron came up with a plan.

 

"Sarah listen very carefully to what I'm about to tell you to do" he said. Zarus inched closer to her LMG. It was only a block away. Spitting distance for her. Then she heard a crinkle of pavement around the corner. She quickly turned and jumped facing the direction and fired multiple times. What she saw was not Aaron or even Rogers. Before her life ended, she saw a lone BIT hovering in the air aimed at her head. The beam blew a hole through her skull the size of a truck. Zarus was killed instantly.

 

"That was genius to think of heating the pavement with a low plasma beam setting so to make it buckle and crack" Sarah said. "Yes and I sent out that BIT to finish her off avoiding a direct confrontation if it should fail was good wasn't it?" Aaron said. Rogers saw the whole thing. He was furious that Aaron killed someone he couldn't. "Impressive. Most impressive. He should pilot me..." "SHUT THE FUCK UP LILITH!" Rogers yelled. Rogers jerked the throttle and slammed the machine down on the ground next to Zarus' dead body.  Rogers fired his auto cannons into her corpse relishing the way the shells tore through her body.

 

"I'd shit on her corpse but I went back at base. I think I'll use that LMG she was so found of to kill the rest of the civilians. There are civilians left right Lilith" Rogers asked. "...yes 5 are running out of the city. Rogers, I..." "Can it Lilith. You made your feelings clear" Rogers said flying up and focusing on the fleeing giants and giantesses. Aaron followed to give support just in case and watched Rogers’s fire into the crowd.

 

He cringed some as a male was gunned down along with his teen son. His breath was held as he watched an old woman take a blast in the back. What unnerved him was seeing a woman in her mid-20's, obviously pregnant pulling along a young girl of 5 or 6. His audio sensors picked up her pleas of sparing them. "PLEASE I'M PREGNANT! DON'T HARM MY BABIES! I BEG OF YOU!" she screamed. Rogers ignored her as he unleashed a steady stream of death on both of them. His vision was obscured by the smoke and dust but when it cleared the sight made his mind reel. The mother and child were dead but what he saw in his mind was a face of another child and the woman from his dreams. Aaron yelled in pain, a headache ripped through his head like an earthquake. When it subsided he spoke two words. "Lisa...Leila?"

 

Meanwhile as the slaughter was taking place...

 

"Shit did you see that?!" Chen asked. "Yeah another flash and a mushroom cloud. Had to be positron cannon earlier seeing that red glow. Now a bunch of blue flashes" Vasquez said. "We got eyes out here?" Julie asked. "Affirmative, I can retask a shadow drone for this location. Standby...got it. It will arrive in that area in 3 minutes" Deborah said. "Alright. Get back into your STRIKE's and flight packs. Break time is over" Julie said. With that, the Stray Dogs began to fly in the direction of the town. However, 2 minutes into the flight though...

 

"Julie, the drone picked up something, not close enough for visual but close enough for radar. One STRIKE X detected and flying off to the northwest at Mach 2" Deborah said. "Has it seen the drone?" she asked. "Unlikely, as you know the shadow drone is the size of a bicycle and right now is flying at 60,000 ft. It's size and radar absorbing paint plus the altitude makes it nearly invisible" Deborah replied.  “Good, looks like we’re gonna find their base this time. Stray Dog’s, stay frosty” Julie said to the squad.

 

At that speed it didn’t take long to reach Omega Base. The Stray Dogs flew at treetop level to avoid enemy radar pings and kept an eye one Aaron. “Look, they’re landing!” Rex said. “Whoa, did anyone else see that? They just disappeared into that mountain!” Chen said. “Holo-camo. Very clever” Julie said. “Uh, sir, what if Aaron is in that machine. Do we really want to kill him?” Vasquez asked. “I hope not. I don’t want to think of my former commander turned into a killer. Hopefully we can capture it if it’s him. If not, destroy it, that’s an order. Alright squad hit ‘em fast and hard. Don’t give them time to regroup!” Julie yelled charging in. “Deborah I’m scared. They say this Aaron guy is a good fighter” Jack said. “Don’t worry sweetie. Leave the flying to me and you just shoot what I tell you” Deborah said.

They charged into the base perimeter at full speed. “Red alert! Base under attack! All units are to dispatch and engage hostiles. This is not a drill!” the speaker yelled. Aaron and Rogers didn’t even have time to get out of the cockpits before they had to sortie again. They flew out and saw a full on battle on their doorstep.

 

Julie was firing on the newest tanks and having a little trouble destroying them until a well-aimed positron cannon sweep destroyed the line. Jack and Deborah were shooting down drones. Rex was having fun stomping soldiers while his girlfriend Chen engaged enemy STRIKE’s. Yes, Omega had STRIKEs as well and they were well armed as the Union ones. “Atreya look out!” Vasquez shouted. Atreya dodged a positron cannon burst at the last second. She felt the heat sunburn her skin under her uniform. Rex saw the enemy STRIKE and threw a plasma grenade at it. The blast severely damaged it and killed 30 soldiers nearby plus two more tanks. Rex walked up to the damaged machine and fired his carbine into it. 6 shots was all it took to pierce its armor and destroy it.

 

Rex’s victory was interrupted by a plasma bolt to the chest. It sent him flying and with a heavy thud into the ground. If it wasn’t for the improved shields he would be dead. He looked up to see it was Aaron. “Uhh…a little help here!” Rex shouted. “Rex hold on!” Chen yelled charging into the fray guns blazing. Her shots impacted his shields draining them. Aaron returned fire and Chen bobbed and weaved avoiding some but not all. A shot had hit her right side and damaged her armor. Rex saw her fall and quickly aimed his rifle at Aaron. Blast after blast hit his shields. “Shields down to 69%” Sarah said. Aaron readied the BITS system to fire. “Oh no you don’t!” Julie said firing into his back. Aaron was thrown forward by the hit. He lied on the ground face down. “Thanks Julie!” Rex said. “J-Julie?” Aaron said confused. “Oh my god! Aaron is that you?” Julie said. “Aaron focus on the mission!” Sarah yelled. Aaron shook his head and whipped out his sword quickly. The blade sliced off the forearm on Julie’s STRIKE and cut into the armor on the chest.

 

Jennifer was inside the base HQ watching and coordinating the defense. “Squad A close in on them. Squad C you’re spread too thin. Squad D don’t you fuckin’ dare shoot those STRIKEs in the back. We don’t need the grief of a direct hit on their powerplants! Squad A take to the air. Come on people!  It’s just 8 of them! TAKE THEM OUT! Rogers what the fuck you waiting on?” Jennifer said seeing him not moving. “Waiting for a good shot” Roger said lying. “Good, bad, so-so, I DON’T GIVE A SHIT! March your trifling ass out there and kill those fucks!” Jennifer yelled. “Yes ma’am” Rogers said.

 

Roger ran into the fight taking pot shots. It seemed like the Stray Dogs were screwed until a squadron of drones swooped down and fired at him. “Retasked some drones in New York. Hope you don’t mind” Deborah said over the comm. “More the merrier” Julie said. Rogers was pushed back by the assault until he returned fire splashing drone after drone. They were destroyed but they bought the Stray Dogs some breathing room and wore Rogers down. Aaron was firing at anyone who was in range. They had taken to hit and run tactics to conserve armor but his could only work for set amount of time. “Aaron shields have failed!” Sarah yelled. “Understood. Continue tactical observation. Take control of auto cannons and fire on targets” Aaron said. Aaron said it coolly but he knew he was fucked.

 

“Jack, Vazquez, fall back! Your armor is down to 20%!” Julie yelled. “Okay!” the boy said. “Roger!” Vazquez yelled.  “Where you two think you’re going?!” Rogers said aiming at the two who had jumped into the air to fly. Vasquez saw him aim in her rear view. There wasn’t any time to warn Jack. She flew into the line of sight just as Rogers fired. Vazquez pushed Jack out of the way before a direct hit was took in the back. The armor was too badly damaged to protect her reactor.

 

The reactor breached instantly and detonated. The sky was filled by an orange light that heralded Vazquez’ death. The blast was just under two kilotons. It didn’t really damage anything but it did turn the tide of battle by a miraculous degree. The blast had released an EMP. Not a powerful one, very localized but it was just enough to affect Aaron or to be more precise, his nanomachines.

 

Aaron screamed in pain while Sarah just shut down. His machine ceased to move to the wonder of everyone on the battlefield. “Vazquez…no” Julie muttered. “Sir, he’s moving again!” Chen said. “I…remember…everything. EVERYTHING!” Aaron said taking a swing at Rogers. His sword cut his arm clean off at the shoulder. Rogers was shocked at what happened. The EMP had shut down the nanomachines in his system. When they rebooted they had reverted to their core programming of information relay. The virus was gone and Aaron was free. “All the shit I did. Everything you made me do. I REMEMBER IT ALL!” Aaron shouted swinging again slicing into his knee. Rogers jerked back and barely avoided losing a leg. Aaron wasn’t impressed with the dodge. He wanted the bastard dead and readied a quick blast from the positron cannon. Rogers hit him with his shoulder to throw off his aim. The blast missed Rogers and hit the base itself.

 

 

He was moving very slowly but inched closer to Aaron. He readied his sword to strike but was stopped by Aaron’s blast. “I said I remember everything didn’t I? I know by watching you that you favor attacking from the rear right” Aaron said. Rogers could barely keep upright. The armor damage was at critical. The next hit would finish him.

 

30 seconds earlier…

 

“Look out!” someone screamed seeing the shot coming at the base. The blast hit the base and burned into the rock. The explosion of superheated rock and steam demolished the HQ. Jennifer saw the ceiling collapse and then the world went black. Cassie was awakened by the tremor. Her captors had stopped chaining her up seeing how much control they had on her. She stumbled outside. Her mind wanting orders. What she found was Rogers on his last legs being attacked by the enemy. Aaron readied his sword. He wanted to enjoy this. Cassie saw this and ran forward. “NO, MASTER!” she yelled. She jumped into Aaron attack just in time to be stabbed by the sword. “Oh Jesus...” Julie muttered. Everyone gasped in their cockpits…except Aaron.

 

“NOOOO!” Aaron yelled. He pulled out the blade as Cassie fell into his arm. She was bleeding out quickly. “No not another one. NOT ANOTHER ONE!” he cried. Aaron pushed on the wound to stop the blood. Cassie was dying. The only reason she wasn’t dead already was he missed her vitals. Her ribcage deflected the blade just enough to pass between the lungs and miss the heart. A one in a million shot. Aaron was so shocked he didn’t notice his nose was bleeding. Without Sarah, his mind was operating the whole machine. Every system was being processed by his human brain. Such a feat was not humanly possible. Not wanting another stain on his soul he flew into the air and set course for his old base in D.C. The Stray Dogs had no time to mourn Vazquez. Seeing that their mission was mostly done, they followed Aaron.

 

“Aaron, are you…you again? What happened to you? Why did you…” Julie asked on the flight back. The only reply was the sound of crying. 

 

They landed just over an hour later. Aaron laid the barely alive giantess on the runway and said nothing as he popped the hatch. He was tired from operating the STRIKE X and still in shock from what happened to him. He gave no resistance when they arrested him. Leila nearly tore the place apart when she heard he was alive and in jail. “Let my husband go this instant!” she yelled at the MP’s. “He’s charged with murder and desertion and treason. Until we hear otherwise, he’s staying put” an MP said. Leila lowered herself onto the floor in front of the cell. She had to lie on her side due to her baby. “Aaron, honey it’s me” she said softly. She heard movement so she knew he was awake. “Say something please. I love you baby. Please let me be here for you” she pleaded. Leila moved her finger to the cell. She felt his hands grip her finger. “I…oh god Leila the things I did! I killed and…oh god her!” Aaron yelled breaking down.

 

Aaron told his story to her while she silently laid there listening and crying. “What you did wasn’t your fault Aaron” Leila said quietly. “It doesn’t erase the memory of it. I’ll remember those faces till the day I die” Aaron said. “At least you saved that girl you brought back” Leila said. “She’s alive!” Aaron asked. “Yep. It was close, damn close. The damage was extensive but with nano treatments she’ll be okay…at least physically” Leila said. Aaron smiled at the knowledge he had saved someone in the mist of his darkest time. “Open up” a MP said. “Where are you taking him?!” Leila asked defensively. “He’s being released. The docs and techs confirmed that the nanomachine system was infected with something. We found the data log in the OS system” the MP said. “Allow me to take my husband to our quarters then” Leila said waiting for the door to open. When they did she snatched up her tiny husband and held him close to her face. She let a tear of joy run down her face when she felt his warmth on her cheek and his scent in her nose.

 

7 Hours later over Canada…

 

Jennifer awoke to the feeling of turbulence. She let her eyes adjust to her surroundings. She could tell she was in a transport. “Oh you’re awake. How do you feel” an old man in a uniform with a Red Cross patch on it asked. “Sore...OW!” she cried feeling her head. “Easy young lady. You took a bad bump to the noggin. Someone like you should be more careful” the old man said. “Someone like me? You mean a woman?” she asked annoyed. “No I meant the baby. Wait you didn’t know? You’re pregnant.”

Chapter End Notes:

Oh oh. Baby momma problems in the future. Aaron's already got his hands full with a guilty conscience and Project Baikonur happening in just a few days. Last thing he needs is this. Will he get his shit together in time to stop the Empress? Can he redeem himself in the eyes of the Ingress? Will he forgive himself? How will Cassie deal with her trauma? There is one Ingress that knows too well what she went through...  Find out the answers in the next chapter "Project Baikonur"