- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter will explore the backstory of the Ingress and a new chapter in the lives of Leila and Aaron

 

 

        Aaron was running down a corridor hearing the automated intruder alert sound. He followed the sounds of screaming until he reached the main room where Leila and her family were staying. He opened the doors and saw the horror of it all. Cindy, Karen, and Lisa were lying dead on the floor. Smoke wafting from their bodies where they had been shot. "Aaron run away! RUN AWAY AHHHGH!" Leila screamed before a burst of blue light behind her ended her life. She fell and behind her was the figure dressed in purple and white. The same one that shot him out of the Ark. "Foolish vermin. To think your kind would ever win this war. Time to die" she said picking him up and tossing him in her mouth. Aaron felt her tongue working him to the back of her mouth. He felt himself tumble into her throat and a mighty pull yank him down. "Oh god it can't end this way. NOOOOO!" he screamed.

 

            Aaron woke up screaming and scared the shit out of Leila. "Aaron, are you okay!" Leila said rushing to his bed. Ever since he collapsed after the battle, she insisted that he sleep next to her. She wanted her face to be the one he woke up to. Aaron quickly looked around the room and then at Leila. When he saw her he realized it was just a nightmare he had. He felt like crying when he saw her face. "I'm...okay. It was just a nightmare" he said shaking his head. "Tell me about it" she asked stroking his head. "Everyone died. This woman dressed in purple and white killed everyone. The same woman on the ship" he said.

 

            Leila balked at the description. "That person on the ship. Are you sure that was how she dressed. Did she have black hair, green eyes, and look to be in her 30's?" she asked. "Yeah, there's no way I’d forget that face as she fired on me. You know her?" Aaron asked. "The Empress is here" Leila muttered hugging herself in fear. "The Empress?" Aaron asked. "Aaron we need to gather the military leaders of the area. They need to know what they're up against" she said. Aaron got dressed and hurried out of the room. He returned an hour later with General Longstreet, the base commander, and a holo-comm of San Diego's commander. "I was told that you know who is commanding that ship up there. We need to know what level of crazy their leader is aspiring to and what we may be  facing" the General said.

 

            "The worst kind of crazy person General. The one with power. The fact she brought the Ark here is proof of that" she said. "The Ark?" the General asked. "Yes it was built to save our race but I’m getting ahead of myself. To understand the problem, all the problems of this war, you need to understand the source of it. It all began 67 years ago. Our race was once a prosperous one. We numbered in the hundreds of millions spread across multiple nations spanning the continents" she said.

 

            "What happened?" Aaron asked. "War. A great terrible war" Leila said. "Why? What caused it?" Aaron asked. "The same reasons most wars are fought. Territory and ideology. The nations combined under two groups. One supporting a monarchy. The Sovereign Principality. The other, The United Alliance, a republic. Old claims to lands led to sanctions by both sides. A few nations tried to be neutral but ended up be swallowed up by one of the sides. Conferences would be held to try to find coexistence. They would discuss religion, philosophy, science, anything of common ground"

 

            "All their talk just led to more misunderstandings. The United Alliance believed in the theory that we came from another world due to our lack of archeological evidence supporting our origins. The Sovereign Principality dismissed this as heresy and condemned any who believed this. The Sovereign Principality believed that they had the right to rule our world due to their belief that their people had divine origins. The United Alliance opposed them at every point of expansion".

 

            “It would reach a tipping point when the first off world expeditions were held. Both sides sought resources to use against the other. Either be it slaves for the Principality or allies for the Alliance. One day the soldiers of the Alliance came under attack by the Principality on a newly discovered world. The Empress of that time had been told that the Alliance had discovered a new radioactive element that yielded more energy than any bomb the Principality had. She feared the stalemate of the arms race would end in the enemy's favor. They found out much later that this was only a rumor.  She sent her forces and annihilated the Alliance there but not before they sent a distress signal to their commanders. Both sides geared for war. The Empress in her insanity believed that a preemptive strike would ensure victory."

 

            She ordered the launch of their nuclear missiles. Of course the United Alliance saw the missiles streaking to them and ordered a counterattack. What my race spent thousands of years to build was destroyed in two days. My grandmother was only a child when this happened but she still remembered it enough to tell me what it was like. She told me she was busy working on my family's farm when she saw the first bursts of light over the mountains and the rising mushroom clouds. They took shelter in a basement and waited. She described the ground shaking for the first few hours and then nothing. The next day earthquakes plagued the land"

 

            "The hundreds of bombs detonated had warped the planet's crust to the point it triggered volcanic eruptions. Aaron what you saw there was no ice age but a prolonged nuclear winter. The few survivors migrated to the few cities left untouched and built domes to protect us from the snowy fallout. The Empress and her family survived the bombardment but the Alliance high command didn't. She quickly took over citing her survival as God's proof of her divinity. The bitch was just lucked out launching her attack from a bunker."

 

            "No one in power was left alive to challenge her. Her decrees of rebuilding what the Alliance destroyed played to the people. When she declared that their survival would hinge on finding another world, none questioned the right of taking an occupied one. She had our best scientists build the Ark. Not as a vessel of war but a vessel to serve as a temporary home and sanctuary for the first to arrive."

 

            "That is who you are fighting. A descendant of the person who triggered the destruction of my world and the one who has brainwashed her people into believing that conquest is a means of survival...including me." Leila said shaking her head. "We can't let this person rally the Ingress here" Leila said. Where is she?" Aaron asked. "We lost radar lock on the Ark as it passed into Death Valley. We can guess she's heading to Las Vegas" the Commander said. "That poses a problem for us if she's headed there" General Longstreet said.

 

            Las Vegas was a city that had been plagued with problems since the 2050's. Scientists warned that the loss of water from Lake Mead was increasing and this would trigger the downfall of the region. No one took them seriously until 2051. A colossal heat wave led to the last few drops of water being extracted from the lake. Panic broke out in the streets. Riots in water lines led to violence and murder. People used to kill for money in the City of Sin. Now they killed for water. Troops were called in to restore order and dish out water rations. People called "water coyotes" smuggled in water like it was bootleg alcohol. The residents began to abandon the town hoping to find a place that was safer and hydrated. When the flood of refugees began to impact the nearby cities, a bold plan was conceived.

 

            A massive pipeline was built to pump the water from the Ogallala Aquifer lying underground in the Midwest. Slowly life returned to the city. Now during the war, it was the prime target for the Ingress. It was easy enough for the commander of the 13th squad (Commander Anya Pherson), to conquer the city. When it came time to hold her prize, she ruthlessly broadcasted to nearby forces that she would destroy the pipeline and any forces that challenged her. This may have been a bluff saying she could defeat these forces but one fact was absolute. The people would die of thirst before help would arrive. The average human could go without water for 4 days. Not enough time to evacuate millions or repair the pipeline. This threat kept the Union and resistance at bay and her in power and she loved every minute of it.

 

            Anya was cold and calculating to the human populace. When her troops complained about the diminishing food rations over the last 3 months her reply was "what are you complaining about? We have millions of food rations around us". Humans were just a resource to be used to her. Be it food, pleasure, or slave labor. By the time 3 months had passed, they had consumed over 6,480 lives. Now she sat outside enjoying earth's sunlight while she fed her evil pleasures.

 

            "Harder slave! My feet ache from today's patrol!" she said pointing to her giant feet. The pitiful 32 year old man kneaded and rubbed the wall of sweaty foot flesh in front of him. He was trying not to gag as her sticky sweat coated his hands. He was grateful not to be given the other tasks as the other unfortunate ones did. She had one 17 year old boy humping her ginormous pussy while a 23 year old woman was rubbing her tits. Anya just lay back on the concrete enjoying the pleasure her human subjects gave her.

 

            She felt herself get thirsty but didn't want to get up to get water. An evil smile crept onto her face as she reached over and grabbed an attendant. A 14 year old boy who was drafted to serve her was lifted into the air and dropped between her giant tits. "Strip boy" she commanded. The boy did as he was told. He figured he was going to be used again to pleasure her like before but this time would be different. "Straddle my lips" she said. The boy walked to her face and climbed her chin. The boy nervously slid his cock between her lips and yelped as she began sucking him off. "Not so hard mistress! IT HURTS!" he cried as she increased the suction. The teen being young came fairly quickly and Anya moaned as his salty puny load coated her taste buds. With not so much of a warning, she parted her lips and the teen fell in. He immediately panicked when the lips closed cutting off the light.

 

            Anya rolled the boy around in her mouth toying with him. His frantic flaying and kicking only aroused her further. She pinned the boy to the roof of her mouth and sucked on him like he was a piece of delicious candy. The boy sobbed as he felt himself become aroused as his cock rubbed her taste buds. With a shameful whimper, he came again. Anya moaned at the taste of his youthful flavorings. The boy was too tired to fight back now.

 

             When she felt him stop moving, it was time to sate her thirst. The boy had no time to scream before he felt her incisors puncture his back. The pressure split him in two like a peanut. A lewd growl emanated from Anya as the taste of his blood squirted into her mouth. Chew after chew could be heard. The teen's bones crunching in her mouth like corn flakes. After a minute, only squelching and squishing sounds were heard. She took a big gulp and sent the bloody pile of meat and bones down her gullet. "The young ones always taste better" she moaned licking her lips free of blood. The woman rubbing her nipples sobbed at the sight but didn't dare stop her job. The teen fucking her slowed down.  He had cum in her twice already and was exhausted.

 

            Anya felt this and shoved him inside her. "Pathetic human can't even get me off even after granting him the privilege of fucking Ingress like myself" she said pushing him deeper. The teen's struggles heightened her already sensitive cunt. Anya fingered herself as the teen fought to survive the closing walls and rising fluid. Every time a finger struck him, he grabbed it to escape. Anya felt it of course and just squeezed her cunt tighter to stop him. The teen began thrashing finding himself beginning to drown. "THAT'S IT FIGHT ALL YOU WANT! GIVE ME PLEASURE YOU WORTHLESS VERMIN! DIE FOR ME!" she screamed.

 

             The giantess was soon wrapped up in the throes of a sizzling orgasm. She didn't even notice her Lt. walk toward her calling her name. "Commander! Incoming comm transmission for you" she said. "Standby" Anya said regaining her composure. "You did well today on my tits. You may go" Anya said lifting the terrified woman off her breasts and setting her down on the street. She took a minute to fish out the teen lodged in her cunt. The poor boy was dead as a doornail and had a look of agony frozen on face. He had drowned in her juices. "Here, dispose of him for me" Anya said beckoning the woman closer. The woman was infatuated with her Commander. She lustfully opened her mouth and let Anya deposit the corpse inside. She sucked her sticky finger clean and sucked the female flavorings on the body before swallowing it.

 

            Anya put on her clothes and opened the comm. "About time Anya" the Empress said. "Sorry Hera" Anya said. "You forget that I'm Empress now that mother's dead little sister." the Empress said. "Forgive me...Empress. What do I owe the pleasure?" Anya asked. "I'm heading to your location" the Empress said. "You're on Earth?!" Anya asked surprised. "Indeed. I have taken it upon myself to lead this war from the Ark. We have just engaged enemy forces and have chosen to withdraw...for now. We need to sit down for repairs. Prepare for my arrival. Ending communication" the Empress said.

 

            Anya was flabbergasted. Her older, most hated sister was here and she used the Ark, the vessel of their salvation, as a tool of war. She always suspected that Hera was the crazy one of the family. The fact that their mother died of "food poisoning” and Hera succeeded the throne in days was suspicious. Now she was gambling the future of their race in this brutal war. "SHIT! Contact the others. Tell them to assemble on Main Street and bring a couple hundred humans to worship her. That should distract her ego enough to not interfere with my system of order here." Anya said.

 

            The Lt. contacted the 6 others in her squad. "Hey Ken, we were given orders to report to HQ" a private said. "Aw come ‘on Chase. I haven't even finished lunch yet" Ken said peering into houses. "What about that one over there?" Chase said pointing to a 12 year old girl digging through trash. "Tsk...I guess she'll have to do. Wanted a bigger one though" Ken said walking over to the girl. The girl noticed something was wrong when the huge shadow came over her. The girl screamed as a Ken's hand descended on her. He snatched her up so fast she was lifted out of her dirty sneakers. "Please don't hurt me. I only wanted some food" she whimpered.

 

            "What a coincidence, so do I" Ken said stripping the girl of her dirty clothes. The girl screamed at the top of her lungs as he tossed her into his mouth. "PLEASE DON'T EAT ME! PLE-" *gulp*. Ken felt her drop into his stomach next to a few other earlier victims. "Belgh...give some of your water man. She left a nasty aftertaste in my mouth" Ken said. "Told you to stop eating those street urchins. Didn't your mother teach you not to eat stuff off the street" Chase said laughing. "Oh fuckin' funny. Let's go to HQ before I die of your jokes or indigestion" Ken said.

 

            In a few short hours, the city was darkened by the Ark hovering in the sky. The crowd of a 150 people who were ordered to attend looked above them in fright and awe. The 8 Ingress watched nervously as a transport ship the size of two B 52's was launched from the hangar bay and slowly made its way to them. "Look at her. The pride and salvation of our people all shot to shit. This better end well for us or else" Anya muttered to her Lt. seeing the battle-scarred Ark. The transport landed crushing one building in the process and killing any that were inside.  The hatch opened, stairs folded out, and out stepped the Empress and 4 bodyguards.

 

            "Welcome sister-I mean Empress to Las Vegas base" Anya said bowing. "It sure is hot here isn't it?" the Empress said. "Yes ma'am. The earth sun shines most of the time here. We prepared a banquet for your arrival. Will you be staying long?" Anya asked wanting to be rid of her elder sister. "Not too long. Just long enough to fix some systems, hull damage, and engine trouble" the Empress said. "Was it that bad?" Anya whispered. "Yes a human of great skill infiltrated the ship and caused extensive damage. The vermin destroyed our primary shield generator and crippled our power grid"

 

            "The other forces destroyed one plasma turret and severely damaged another. If it wasn't for the ablative armor, we would have lost the ship. No matter, the Ark is still more than enough capable of fulfilling its mission. Now, show me to this banquet" the Empress said. "No matter...our people's last stronghold of protection is nearly destroyed and she says no matter" Anya muttered to herself. As the group of Ingress walked down the street, the humans there bowed on their hands and knees. The Empress was pleased with their submission until she noticed one man in his 30's glancing up. The fool thought he could glimpse a peek under her dress as she passed by.

 

            "This human thinks he can disrespect me and I would not notice?" The Empress said.  The man's eyes turned to terror as he saw her descending spike of her heel racing toward him. His scream turned to gurgles when her heel impaled him through his back and out of his chest. The Empress smiled as he franticly reached for the spike. The man's blood squirted on the street and nearby people. People whimpered at the terrifying sight as he jerked her foot and dislodged his body. His body flew through the air and landed with a wet thud a block away. With a "humph" she continued to Anya's HQ.

 

            "You have done well Commander. Resource processing and subjugation is meeting expectations" The Empress said sitting down to the makeshift table two football fields long. "You only have to know what drives these humans; fear and threats" Anya said sipping her water. "And I wouldn't expect to hear anything less from a member of our royal bloodline" the Empress said relaxing in her chair. With a wave of her hand, she dismissed her guards.

 

            "Now we can talk privately. Hera, what were you thinking bringing the Ark here?!" Anya asked. "I was thinking about securing this world for our people since the others are doing a piss poor job of it. We only control 41% of this planet, down from 73%. With the troops onboard, we can control the full 100%" Hera said annoyed. "You brought the Ark here to lay vengeance on this race. Sister, it is unwise to fight a war for the sake of revenge" Anya said. "I see that you have been here too long little sister. You have become ...complacent. You forget the suffering of our people" Hera said.

 

            "I HAVE NOT! I remember the despair on the faces of women who cannot conceive. The energy and food rationing, the state sanctioned rape camps. My Lt. is a product of one of those. Her face when someone mentions their father or family back home...I have not forgotten" Anya said. "Then you know that what we do is for the sake of them. We are gods to these humans and they have killed their gods here and back home. Soon, very soon I will show them what it means to anger a god" Hera said smiling evilly.

 

            As Hera thought about what she had planned, an attendant came in into the room holding two large covered plates. "This must be the banquet you promised" Hera said. The plates were left on the table as the attendant excused herself. Hera lifted the plate cover and was surprised to see 6 humans on the plate. Men and women some young, others older. Anya did the same thing. She didn't have the happy look her sister had. She had been dining on humans for months now. She was getting bored with it. "You have yet to eat a human correct?" Anya asked. Hera nodded. "Yes, the stories of how they wriggle in your stomach and taste different from each other...I longed to experience it myself" Hera said.

 

            Hera chose her first victim. A man in his late 40's tried to back away from the approaching hand but was easily caught by the hungry giantess. His screams amused the Empress. She let the man tumble into her mouth and land on her tongue. His movements as she sucked on his body gave the Empress pleasure. It was like sucking on a salty piece of meat to her. She could feel the contours of his body as she pinned him to the roof of her mouth. His tiny ass, his trembling chest, she felt them all on her taste buds. She decided to swallow him and feel the great tickling that was described to her. The whimpering man was pushed down her esophagus and landed in her empty stomach. The acids quickly went to work sensing new meat to digest to keep her alive.

 

            The frantic man beat on the stomach walls to escape but to no avail. His bare feet burned as the level of acid rose. He fell backward and screamed at the burning consuming his body. Mercifully, the tiny amount of oxygen inside was exhausted and he passed out. His body was soon engulfed and he expired in his unconsciousness. "*burp* that was nice but I expected him to taste better" Hera said to her sister. "I have found that the younger humans give off a better flavor. Try that one" Anya said pointing to a Hispanic boy around 14 years of age. The greedy Empress grabbed the boy and jammed his tiny body into her mouth. His tiny legs and feet kicked at the air as she slowly slurped him inside. The kicking slowed as he disappeared. Soon only the soles of his feet were visible and then with a *slurp* they were gone.

 

            Hera wanted to play with him for a bit. He was putting up a better fight than the older man did. His youthful energy gave him strength to kick away the tongue tasting him. Hera swished him around enjoying the salty sweat he was producing. "Indeed the young ones have better flavor. Salty but sweet at the same time" she thought. The poor teen felt his prick rubbing her tongue as he struggled. He cried at the shame of getting a hard on. The Empress let out a sound of surprise when she tasted a tiny explosion of saltiness. The poor teen had cum from being stimulated by her taste buds. He felt the tongue tilt up and his body began sliding backward. "No please don’t eat me...LET ME OUT! LET ME-*gulp*"

 

            The boy was still screaming as he landed next to the dead man. He groped in the darkness feeling the burning sensation on his skin. The boy gripped something hard and picked it up. He scrambled till he felt her walls and began pounding them with the hard thing he found. The hard thing was the man's leg bone. Hera pat her stomach feeling the struggles and sent the boy back on his ass into the deadly acid. "You were right. The younger ones are better." Hera said to her sister. Hera looked at the 4 left on her plate. Two men in their 20's, a woman in her 30's and a teen girl around 16. She then spied her sister's plate. She had similar except there was one girl no older than 9. "Trade you for this one" Hera said pointing to the teen girl. "Sure, I can always get another" Anya said. Anya grinned thinking how they used to trade food when they were kids.

 

            Anya actually missed those times. No war, a carefree life in the palace, and no scheming for the throne. The two sat and dined on their screaming dinner for the next hour, enjoying how each acted differently. Hera had just finished eating the woman begging for her life when Anya chose to ask a particular question. "Is it true that the humans hold the key to solving the infertility problem in our people?" she asked. "Yes, it is true. This is the only reason I haven't exterminated their race yet. Even so, I am tempted" Hera answered. "With your permission, I wish to set up a lab here on Earth. The loss of the one in Karinas City cannot happen again" Anya said. With a simple nod, the Empress' permission was given.

 

            Anya had an ulterior motive for wanting the breeding lab. She, like many Ingress females wanted offspring. Having children elevated one's status and Anya wanted this to propel her to the throne. One day she figured she would be Empress. If she had to kill her sister, it would be unfortunate. If she died in battle, all the better. Her scheming was interrupted by the same attendant from before. The attendant walked in carrying 6 humans in a cage. "Oh I can't eat any more" Hera said. "No sister, these are for relaxing" Anya said.

 

            Anya gestured her older sister outside to the Olympic swimming pool. The wasteful use of precious water further cemented the dominance she had over the city. Anya stripped off her clothing till her naked glistening with sweat 23 year old body shone in the sun. Her 215 ft. body sat next to the pool awaiting her human toys for the evening. Hera soon joined not wanting to be left out of the fun. Hera had a magnificent body even if she was older and was proud of it. She kicked off her heels and stripped off her clothing. She sat next to her sister and flexed her toes. She hated heels but wore them during times that called for her to dress up.

 

            Hera thought that her greatest feature wasn't her supple colossal ass, giant tits, or even her raven hair. She took pride in caring for her feet. She loved to humiliate males with them. More often than not when it came time each month to mate, she would make men lick her feet, massage them with their face, or suck her toes. To her, a man's place was at the feet of a female. Naturally when the opportunity to do this to a male much smaller, she couldn't pass up the chance. She chose a man in his 20's free from the cage to worship her. "Come here tiny man. Worship the feet of your goddess" she growled. The frightened man did as he was told and cautiously walked over to the sweaty foot of the Empress.

 

            The man figured his survival meant doing a good job. Without being told, he started rubbing and licking her massive sole. The Empress just chuckled at her tiny slave worshiping her foot. The man got tired soon seeing how her foot was at least 20 ft. tall. Annoyed that he was slowing down, she pressed her foot on top of him. Taking care not to crush him. She just rolled his body around under her sole back and forth. She scrunched her sweaty toes when his tiny head popped into view between them. "Don't forget about the others" Anya said enjoying a man fucking her huge cunt.

 

            Empress Hera chose another from the group. This time it was a 15 year old Asian girl. "Pleasure my pussy or die" she said. Hera loved this. She figured any of most men would love to fuck such a magnificently large pussy but not all women. Humiliating a straight one and making her into a lesbian would be far better. The girl just quietly sobbed as she licked, sucked, kneaded, and foot fucked her cunt lips. The others went on to pleasure their tits or in Anya's case pleasure her asshole. The daylight was fading and their toys were exhausted. The man under Hera's feet was half-dead, the man sucking and licking her nipples was just lying there using a nipple as a pillow. The Asian girl was passing out from exhaustion now and then moving her legs in her pussy.

 

            Hera herself was asleep until Anya woke her up. "Time to go to your room sister and get cleaned up. Dinner will be ready shortly" she said. Hera plucked the man off of her and lifted her foot off the other. The girl however caught her attention. The helpless, exhausted look on her face stirred a feeling of godlike power. Sure, she had felt it before but this time it was mixed with affection. She picked the teen up and brought her to her face. "No, please don’t eat me” the girl whimpered. "No that would be a waste. I have decided to keep you as a pet. You will serve me personally, sexually or otherwise. Do well and you will be rewarded. If not...well that goes without saying. Do you agree to be my pet?" she asked.

 

            "YES PLEASE ANYTHING! I'LL BE YOUR PET, SLAVE, ANYTHING! JUST LET ME LIVE!" the teen cried. "Excellent. Now to give you your first reward for a good service" Hera said taking the girl's ankles in her fingertips. The girl was frightened at what Hera had in store for her. She twitched as Hera licked her tiny feet and began sucking her legs. Hera moaned at the girl’s natural flavor mixed with her own. Hera slowly sucked the girl into her mouth feet first all the way up to her waist. The girl braced herself by gripping Hera's lips as she felt a suction on her lower body. Hera's tongue flicked back and forth along the girl's itty bitty cunt. The girl yelped when Hera's overeager tongue broke her hymen.

 

            Hera tasted her virginal blood and proceeded to suck on her harder. In no time, the girl's pain transformed to pleasure. Her legs kicked in her mouth from the ecstasy of her body blowjob. With a screech, the girl came and coated Hera's tongue with her sweet cum. "Wasn't that nice" Hera said to the exhausted girl lying in her palm. The teen soon fell asleep, her body worn out from being used to pleasure her giantess mistress.

 

            The next day, the Empress Hera bid farewell to her sister and departed. "Status report on repairs" the Empress asked. "We have repaired the power grid and #6 plasma turret is operating at 47% capacity. We have only secondary shields so no reserve shields for defense if they fail. Understandable since we lost our main shield generator. We repaired 6 vulcan batteries but couldn't repair the other 5 damaged" the engineer said, "Are we operational enough to begin our mission?" the Empress asked. "Yes ma'am. Overall combat effectiveness of the Ark is at 69%" the engineer answered. "Good, set course for the city of Paris. We can drop troops off on this continent as we proceed" the Empress ordered. As the Ark departed Las Vegas, an inevitable problem had arisen in Los Angeles.

 

            "Sir, more people have appeared at the protest" a soldier said to General Longstreet. "How many now?" he asked. "Over a thousand sir easily" the soldier answered. The General shook his head. He knew it was only a matter of time before the people found out about Leila and her family. Their little adventure in the woods left too many witnesses to keep it quiet. The people wanted to know why they had live Ingress roaming free and not dead or confined as POW's. Victims of Leila's squad and the survivors wanted answers...or blood.

 

            "Send out the troops to quell the people" the General said gritting his teeth. He loathed using his soldiers on fellow humans but he didn't want a riot or his HQ besieged by vengeful people either. "No I will go out. They want someone accountable for what has happened to the city" Leila said. "No they want blood. Ingress blood. You are not going out there...alone" Aaron said. The two solemnly marched outside and walked to the crowd. People's cries grew weaker seeing the giantess and a human walking side by side coming toward them.

 

            "Please listen to me. I mean you all no harm. I have chosen to defect from my people. What they are doing is wrong and I have chosen to fight them" Leila pleaded. The crowd began yelling different things to them. "TOO LITTLE TO LATE BITCH! FUCKIN' MONSTER! SOMEBODY KILL HER BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!" people yelled. One woman in her late 40's said something that really hurt though. "IF YOU'RE SO SORRY BRING ME MY SON BACK! HE WAS ONNTHE BEACH WHEN YOU CAME HERE! HIS FRIENDS SAID YOU ATE HIM! GIVE HIM BACK!" the hysterical crying woman yelled pointing a gun at her.

 

             Leila flashed back to the surfer who caught her eye when she first arrived. She had devoured him mercilessly and now his mother wanted compensation...in blood. The woman fired her pistol. Leila did nothing to protect herself. She knew that a bullet from such a weak weapon wouldn't even break her thick skin. The woman emptied her magazine and just fell to her knees and sobbed. "If I could bring him back I would. I would bring everyone back if I had such a power but I don't. I can only save the lives here and now" Leila said tears streaming down her face. "Don't let her tears fool you people! Don't forget the people lost that lived in Hillcrest!" a man shouted.

 

            With that tragedy fueling their emotions again, the people began throwing rocks at them. Aaron watched Leila just stand there being pelted by rocks the size of pebbles to her until a lucky throw hit her eye and made her yelp and cover her face. Aaron's instincts of protecting his woman kicked in and he quickly tried to cover her with his body. Pointless as shit seeing how small he was compared to her and she wasn't really hurt but his emotion driven instinct got the better of him. Leila rubbed her eye free of pain just to see Aaron struck in the head by a rock the size of a baseball. Her anger flared up seeing him fall to the ground, blood pouring from his forehead. Aaron glanced up to see Leila clenching her fist. "No, be the better person. Don't give in to their hate. Don't make them lose what you've gained" Aaron said.

 

            Leila bent down and covered him with her body to protect him from the rain of rocks. Some people seeing this began to stop throwing rocks. Others with the memories of lost ones kept up the barrage. "STOP HURTING THEM!" a young voice cried out. The people stopped and saw charging at them a giant 6 year old girl. It was Lisa. "Lisa, come back here this instant!" Cindy yelled chasing after her. "Stay back Lisa. It's too dangerous!" Leila cried looking up. Lisa ignored them. All she knew was people she loved were being hurt. She made it to the crowd and saw Aaron bleeding.

 

            "AARON! SOMEBODY HELP AARON! HE'S HURT!" she cried crying. Lisa picked Aaron up gently and laid him in her palm. "PLEASE DON'T DIE AARON! I LOVE YOU!" the young giantess sobbed. "I'll be okay sweetie. Don't cry okay" Aaron said stroking her wet cheek. The people were speechless. An Ingress girl looking like any ordinary human girl only bigger was crying for a human that they hurt.

 

            "Do you understand now? We are just like you. My people have no concept of true love but we do know kindness. This human showed me there was another way to live among you. My leader has brainwashed my people into believing that conquest is the only way to save our dying race. I will show them the joys of living among you humans. I will show them the human virtues of love, mercy, compassion, and family. But you must yourselves demonstrate these virtues by beginning to forgive. Not for me but for yourselves and your own future" Leila said.

 

            Hearing those words and seeing a giant girl cradling a human and bawling her eyes out for him shamed the crowd. It was not to say that all forgave her right then and there, it was enough to make them pause and reconsider their actions. In truth, when others would ask them in the years to come what stopped them from rioting, the common answer was..."I just want the war to end. Even a tiny hope of ending this with no loss of life was enough to give them a chance"

 

            "Brave words. How do you propose we do this though" Aaron said weakly. "I don't know" Leila said softly. "I have an idea but it's gonna sound crazy" Cindy said.  "Hit us with it. We're always in the market for crazy these days" Aaron said.  "A child" Cindy said. "Oh come on Cindy, Lisa is a great kid and she helped us back there but it doubt..." "No I mean your child. I know how to combine your DNA with Aaron's. Your child can show our people that there is a future with humans; a peaceful one. Aaron was stupefied. He never thought it would be possible to have children with Leila. Now with the possibility, he figured it was time to ask Leila a very important question. One that he hadn't figured on doing till the war was over.

 

            Leila was off in la la land. Her childish grin on her face and tears in her eyes showed the happiness of bearing a child, especially one of her lover's. "Leila I need to ask you a question" he said. "Oh Aaron of course I’ll bear your child!" she said taking him from Lisa. "That's great honey but that wasn't what I planned to ask you" he said. "Okay what was it?" she asked nervously seeing his serious expression. "Would you like to marry me?" he asked. "Uh sure honey when we're alone. It is a sex thing right?" she said whispering to him. Aaron shook his head and chuckled.

 

            As Aaron began telling her what marriage was, there was one man who wasn't pleased about how the people just left the protest. This man was Rogers. The same man in Aaron's outfit. His flippant attitude was really a cover for how he really felt. He hated the Ingress. He joined the resistance for the chance for payback. On the day of the invasion, he was at work while his wife and 3 kids stayed at home. His only thought when Leila's team was destroying the Union forces and laying siege to the city was to run home to his family. The monorail was down and the streets were blocked by rubble and fleeing people.  Soon after, he saw what many others saw. Leila's broadcast telling the populace who was in charge now. He screamed when he saw them obliterate Hillcrest. His neighborhood, his home, was near the center.

 

            He made it to where Hillcrest once stood. Only a smoking crater was now there. He nearly went mad with grief. He lost his whole family and couldn't even bury them. He swore he would get even, one giant body at a time. He joined the resistance soon after. That was then and this is now. "I'd been hoping she would die in some way. She either slip up and be terminated or be killed by someone when she ventured out. Now our "local hero" wants to start a family with her. And what do the people do when they got her dead to rights?! Listen to her bleeding heart story of forgiveness. I SAY FUCK HER AND HER FORGIVENES!" Rogers yelled.

 

            "Couldn't have said it better myself" a female voice behind a building said. "Who's there?" Rogers asked. "A like-minded friend" the woman who owned that voice said stepping out from behind the building. Rogers saw a blonde woman in her late 20's with scruffy clothes smiling at him. "Who are you?" Rogers asked. "My name is Jennifer Rand. Do you really hate them as you said? Do you really?" Jennifer asked. "With all my heart lady" Rogers said boldly. "How would you like to join my team?" she asked. "Team?" Rogers asked. "An outfit out of Detroit. I guarantee you that you can kill all the Ingress you want. No strings attached" she said smiling. "When can I sign up?" Rogers asked. "You just did. Welcome to Omega Squad" Jennifer said shaking his hand.

 

Chapter End Notes:

It seems wedding bells are in the future for Leila and Aaron. Their declaration of love to the world is going to change the world for sure but how? And what is Omega squad? What do they have planned for the Ingress? Find out in the next chapter "Left, Right and Those in the Middle"