- Text Size +

After what must have been fifteen minutes of sustained licking, she withdrew her tongue and stared intently at him.

“Farewell, little fellow,” said Mrs Robertson, and slid him into her mouth.

She let him manoeuvre himself into position to look out at the panoramic view for the last time, as she had promised, kept her mouth open for a few minutes, and breathed gently, which made her tongue move up and down a little. He spent only the first minute looking at the view outside, and then found himself captivated by the feel and sight of the relatively gigantic female taste organ below him.

How relieved he was to learn that she was now single. He could at least enjoy this with a clear conscience. He slid himself slightly forwards and backwards, enjoying the feel of her tongue, until she suddenly lifted it up at an angle, and drew the boy into the top of the throat.

“She’s not letting the proverbial dust settle for long,” he thought.

Mrs Robertson gulped, and he felt himself drawn down a little and trapped halfway down her long neck.

“This is incredible!” thought Stefan, “I’m in the middle of Mrs Robertson’s lovely long neck. It was all I could do to keep my eyes on the road ahead and stop thinking about its beauty, when I was seated right beside it on the way up here. Now I’m inside it. She’s adorable. If only she had been as benevolent to me as she was to her students… Wait! That’s it! Now I know what to do! If only I haven’t left it too late!”

He stretched out his arms and his legs, in the hope that her next gulp would not be able to move him further down her throat. He soon felt her powerful neck struggling to try to gulp him down. She would not have been comfortable with him occupying that position for long, and would soon prefer to have him deep down in her stomach.

He dug his hands and feet in hard against the inner wall of her throat, but wondered how long he could stay stretched out like that…

Stefan suddenly felt himself moving upwards in her throat instead of downwards. He realised that Mrs Robertson was coughing instead of gulping. In very little time, he reached her tongue again, and then he saw her mouth opening. Her full lower lip looked interesting from that angle, and he could see the scenery once more. Then it was blocked by the approach of her finger and thumb, as she reached into her mouth and lifted him out.

Mrs Robertson held Stefan in front of her face and looked at him with a confident frown.

“If you don’t keep still, when I’m gulping you down, I may well have to tie your hands,” she said.

“I’m sorry,” said Stefan, “It’s just that I don’t think you actually understand who was going to end up as your picnic lunch. I’m Stefan, one of your new students this year. It was my backpack you found yesterday. I shrank myself with a tablet I invented. By the time I realised that it was working, I couldn’t reach the growth tablet in my bag, and then you came back into the laboratory and found me.”