- Text Size +
Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ Part Three



Chapter Seventeen




Diane quickly paced across her front yard, taking long, swift strides, her right hand balled-up tightly and stuffed inside the small, frilly, front pocket, of her short flowery skirt. Stepping quickly in her soft ballet flat's, she silently swept up onto the steps of her front porch.

Before reaching for the door handle she turned to look down at her faithful miniature poodle...

"STAY!", she commanded him.

The obedient little pooch instantly sat down, dropped it's front down, and quickly placed it's chin down between it's front paws.

"Good Boy!", Diane spoke kindly to her little pet, "You Keep That Old Crow outta' here, Okay".




Bobby was wrapped-up extremely tight, cramped-up inside his giagantic mother-in-laws smooth fingers, he began to feel like she was trying to suffocate him...but, he knew that she wasn't intentionally trying to harm him.

The powerful grasp of her huge enveloping hand, was becoming a little bit uncomfortable though... and he began to feel like she was acting a little more nervous than just before, when she had first rescued him from the fountain.

She was breathing a lot faster, and he could feel her over-sized pulse as it slightly throbbed within the warmth of her imprisoning palm.

The thumping beats were steadily increasing as the heat inside her confining dress pocket quickly intensified.

His face was forcefully pushed down deeply into the bottom corner of the small pocket. The thin material of her frilly skirt was easy enough to breath through, but he was forced to suck his breath through the tight colorful threading.

His left foot stuck out from the other end of her confining giantess fist, it pressed against her large muscular inner-thigh. He could feel the constant flexing motion, as the huge muscle tightened up, then relaxed, retightened, then relaxed again, over and over...

Diane's huge thigh muscle flexing against his foot reminded him, of just how much sheer power she could so easily exert,...and she was just casually walking!

The relaxing wobble of her huge leg muscle would softly bounce and jerk tightly, then relax and jiggle around, then flex and tighten up, bouncing in rhythm, as she carried him stuffed tightly into her short skirt's frilly little pocket.

He only hoped that she would help him, he had no idea what she had in mind...

The thick scent of her body was very sweet and soothing though, he stayed relaxed and just waited for his blonde giantess saviour to get him inside, where she would then release him somewhere safe.

Bob held on to her giant index finger as it curled around his chest. His soaking wet coat wrapped tightly around him had wetted the tip of her encompassing finger. He could rub his face against it and feel every tiny line inside her fine fingerprint.


Bobby thought back to when he had first met her...


He had been dating Carly for several weeks and she wanted him to meet both of her parents. He had already met her father, he and Bobby had instantly became good friends, but Carly's Dad had never met a stranger... he was just that type of guy. A real easy to 'get-to-know' type, and everybody that knew him, thought he was the best. He would do almost anything to help someone out.

In contrast, Diane was the shy-type woman whom always wore a smile, but really didn't say much unless she 'really' knew you. After meeting her, it was easy to see where Carlys introverted personality came from...

They were out on a date in the city and it must have been only their third one. Carly had casually mentioned the idea of stopping over at her parents place. Diane was there alone, and Carly wanted to just stop in for a few minutes, just to say 'Hi' and visit with her for a while.

They made the short trip over there and pulled into the driveway. Parking right in front of the house,
they walked in and Diane asked them into the living room. She had been working-out on the treadmill, and her body was covered in a fine dew of shimmering sweat...

Wearing a black nylon body stocking, which easily made visable, the white panties and matching sports-bra underneath.


Now, Bob had seen some pictures of Diane, and she was very pretty. Although, the pictures didn't do her any justice at all!

Diane was remarkably beautiful. A realife, blonde-haired, middle-aged stunner! She bore a striking resemblance to Michelle Pfeiffer, and her beautiful silver-grey eye's seemed to draw you right into them!


"Bobby wanted to finally meet you!", Carly told her Mom.


The three of them stood in front of the couch, as Diane wrapped a towel around her shoulders and used her padded wrist band to wipe the sweat from her brow. She offered them a seat and walked over to the stairway, she sat down on the bottom step.

She looked up from her shoes as she pulled them off and sat them aside...

"Robert? Would you like a drink?", she pleasantly asked.


The tight black nylon was stained with dark sweat rings. Under her arms, and across her stomach was soaking wet from sweat. A dark 'V'-shaped area highlighted her chest and a narrow dark strip stretched down the long length of her muscular back...

She wriggled her toe's and stood up barefoot. She started to walk into the kitchen. Her tall slim hourglass figure stood at six-foot-one, and her large breasts completely filled her white bra, only slightly overflowing within the binding taughtness of her deep cleavage.

Her wide shapely hip's and well developed glut's strained the nylon material so tightly that the flawless skin beneath shined through revealing a lightly tinted image of her incredible bottom.


"Yeah, I'll have a beer if you've got one?", Bob nervously answered her.


"Sure DO,... Carly, would you like one too?", she asked her daughter.


"No, I'll just sip from Bobby's", she told her, with a slight giggle.


Diane returned with a serving tray. Her shapely, swaying hips, instantly drew his attention as this middle-aged beauty entered the room once again. Her leg's were so long and toned, that she seemed to float effortlessly out into the center of the room like some mythical goddess from another world.

The tray held a single long-neck bottle of Michelob and a frosted glass. She placed the tray down on the coffee table and promptly knelt down like a subservient Japanese Geisha.

Her hair was pulled back into a loose bun. She reached up and pulled it free. The long length of blonde hair, softly fell down around her shoulder's as she slightly shook her head...

Her large silver-grey eye's drifted upward, settling onto his, as she slowly removed the towel from around her shoulders and lightly dabbed her face with it...


"So, where have you two been lately?", she smoothly whispered.

Bob couldn't use his mouth, he tried, but no words would come out...

Carly blushed and lightly elbowed him in the ribs, then turned to her mother and spoke up.

"I've been studying for finals with Bobby", Carly answered her.

"Good, you two have to quiz each other 'constantly', if you really want to memorize all that material", Diane told them.

Her sparkling eye's seemed so, 'unusually' large, and so perfectly round...


Her smile was electric, it sent a tingling flutter up through Bobby's spine, a pleasant lingering sensation, that really felt nice and warm.



Bob seemed to remember that particular day like it was yesterday...


Then, another memory of her suddenly flooded into his mind. It was just after he had been miniaturized...

He had just escaped from the doll house and found himself hiding behind an enormous toilet...

The magnificent vision of Diane's towering leg's, as she stood completely naked, standing over the toilet while he despairately tried to stay out of her sight!

He felt so ashamed, so regretful that he hadn't just called-out to her 'then'... he sheepishly stuffed his face deeper into her pocket, as he thought about how he had stayed hidden inside her bathroom and spied on her like that...

She was just so beautiful though, like an earthly angel...

He was terrified of her ever discovering that he had done that, even though he had not 'planned' on spying on her, he still felt extremely guilty about it, because she seemed so innocently pure and natural, a good natured, middle-aged mother of five.



***



He suddenly felt the giantess's walking motion come to a quick stop. The steady shifting motion of her massive leg's abruptly halted and he felt himself being slowly removed from the tightly cramped space of her skirt...

He was gently pulled free of the thin material, elevated up past her large bosum, smoothly lifted upward and held out before her huge overshadowing face...

He quickly glanced all around to see where it was that she had taken him. The brightly lit room nearly blinded him at first, until he realized that he was being held just above the bathroom sink.

The way that she held him, so effortlessly within her palm's, he looked down to see that she had cupped both her hands together and allowed him twice as much room to gather himself and get comfortably situated...


"Let's get those wet old clothes off of you, sweety", she whispered.


"Wait!", Bobby alerted her! "I'm not wearing anything underneath!"


Diane's husky chuckle vibrated throughout her soft open palms as she smiled down upon his miniature doll-sized figure.


"That's alright dear, you don't have to be so modest, little one", she spoke softly between her large pillowy lip's.


"Little one", Bob thought, "Ohh, Shit!"


Her pinching fingertip's compressed together against the large thumb-pad, drifting in from above him, she reached carefully into her palm and started pulling at his coat collar...

Tugging gently on the cuff of his coat, she easily removed it, pulling it up over his shoulder's and carefully placing it down far below him on the sink counter...

Her smile spreading out so much wider...

"I'll bet that you've got nothing to be ashamed of either, right?", she whispered.


Her thumb and finger gently grasping his short pant's, squeezing firmly around his hip's, she rolled them down across his leg's and unwrapped his bare-naked waist underneath like sliding the wrapper off of a chocolate bar!

Her finger's pinched-up the tiny sized short-pants and carried them away, leaving him sitting there, completely naked in the center of her cupped palm.


In a sudden high pitched, girlish tone, she said, "Oh My... 'That', is just the sweetest little thing that I've ever seen!".

Bob attempted to cover himself. Using both hands he shrouded his groin and closed his knee's together.

"Diane please, your making me 'very' uncomfortable!", Bobby managed to yell up to her huge, smiling face.


"Bobby, your so TINY!", she cooed. "I can't believe that I'm actually holding you inside my hand!"

She fluttered her shiny blonde eye-lashes like butterfly wings...tilting her head to one side, she flashed a bright smile and lowered him down to the surface of the sink counter.

Releasing him to slide off onto his bare butt, she quickly pulled her hand away and started unbuttoning her top buttons'.

Bobby quickly got to his feet and started backing away around the huge open sink. He kept glancing up at her towering figure as she slowly unbuttoned the top three buttons, opening up her dress top.


"Bobby?", she whispered down. "Come here, baby... let Mom'ma HOLD you...", she purred, as her spidery fingertip's drifted toward his retreating form.

Bending down closer, she completely filled up the ceiling above... smiling down at him with briming desire.

He cowered down, covering his head, as her huge finger's collected all around him, he felt them tighten up and lift him off the surface of the sink counter.


"Diane, Please don't do this!", he tried to say - although, only a strange squeaky noise barked-out of his throat!


She easily slipped his tiny little naked body inside loosened-up left cup of her frilly Brasier. He was gently stuffed inside the heated space, she pressed him firmly into it...


"Ooooh, Bobby", she softly cooed.

"Mmmmm, Oh my, G0d?", she shivered with delight!


Bob was squeezed tightly. A swift crushing force flattened-out all around him, smothering his entire naked body!

The soft inner-lining of the huge cup closed completely over him, her hand cupped the entire thing and pressed him tightly into it.

The rumbling sound of her giant voice vibrated within her chest wall...


"God, this-is-sooo, Wonderful!", she exclaimed!


"Mmmm, Bobby!" "Feeel-Soo-Goooood...", her voice drifted off.


He felt her walking again, he could tell from the wobbling shift of her pressing palms motion.


She was carrying him out of the bathroom, he was sure of that, he thought, maybe, he didn't know for sure, he didn't really know anything for sure anymore!




*
Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reviewing!  It really keeps me interested in writing more of this tale and I really like reading your idea's and suggestion's, please keep em coming!  :)