- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just a quick note here;  Please don't do drugs!  I'm in no way promoting the use of drugs or alcohol while sketching out these fantasy chapters, and I myself don't use drugs of any kind. The smoking of pot is very harmful to your brain, and the best high of all, is your own piece of mind... Don't forget that kids,  don't do drugs!

This is just a story....   Now onto chapter Nine.

Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ 'Part Three'


Chapter Nine



Chloe's experience with the 'shrinking' compound, had been limited to the various lab animals that they had reduced down to a much smaller, miniature size. However, she was still quite taken aback, by the sight of this miniature person, an actual human,- 'the size of a stuffed animal'- sitting inside of Carly's palm...

He seemed to be terrified, as she awaked him and picked him up inside her finger's. He cried out and grabbed onto her thumb as if he was afraid for his life!

The sound of his dwarfed little vocal's, sent a strange twingy feeling down her spine, as she curiously watched this tiny little man, frantically clinging to the thumb of Carly's right hand.

"How long has he been....like, That?", Chloe just, had to ask...

Carly lifted-up her hand slightly, so that the three of them could more easily survey her mini-sized husband.

Carly whispered quietly, "He's just having a nightmare, I think...", Carly said, as she softly gripped his trembling little form inside her fingertip's.

Bob turned to look in the direction of the new visitor, Chloe's face was blankly starring at him with utter fastination, gently biting her lower lip, quickly blinking several times, she forced a smile...

"Hey, little guy...", she softly whispered... "I'm Chloe".


Bob turned to see Jennifer's huge curious face, completely filling-up the entire right side of his veiw. Her eye's were red and puffy, blood-shot, the pupil's extremely dilated. The black sphere-shaped holes within her glassy eye's were nearly hidden by the lazy upper-lids that had swollen-up and fell across them with a sleepy fat covering...

The steamy cloud emanating from all three of their breathe's, combined - filling the air around him with the powerful scent of sweet-weed, and sour beer. The longer they stood there, the heavier the aroma intensified. Bob straightened up, and wiped the tears from his cheek's trying to clear his eye's.

His dream had been so realistic, that his heart was still rapidly pounding away, he took-in a deep breath, re-focused, and tried to calm himself down.

Carly's huge, warm palm, was soft and reassuring though he still hugged it, his hold slightly relaxed as he realized where he was...

Carly's breath was thick as well, her heated word's drifted across his face with an intoxicating draft...

"It's alright baby, it was just a bad dream", she softly whispered.

Bob held his forearm up and covered his brow, he felt a pang of guilt, as he realized that these women had wittnessed this. He sucked in a deep breath, and tried to pull himself together...

Carly's hand drifted around slightly, just above the dresser top, he held on securely to her thumb as he was floated silently along...

He was lowered down next to Chloe. Her hand's quickly arose in anticipation, as Carly held him right in front of her...

"D'ew wanna hold 'em?", Carly's word's were slurred.


"Really?', Chloe hesitated, "um,...Sure, yeah", she whispered.

Bob was tilted sideways, as both of Chloe's palms were butted together and placed directly below.

He looked up at his wife's face, she winked at him and smiled wider...

For a moment, he held tightly to his wife's thumb, he felt his heart rebounding again, he looked-up at all of their smiling faces, before looking back down into Chloe's perfectly bowl-shaped palm's.

His wife's familiar grasp, was slowly relinquished, forcing him to drop into Chloe's waiting hand's. Her soft palm's were slightly cooler than Carly's were, as he dropped onto his knee's like an obedient servant, kneeling before his supreme Goddess...

Her auburn hair was cut into a shoulder length bob, the ends of which curled-up at her shoulder's, sparkling with high-lights like darkened, lava-red flame's...

Her intense set of dark-blue set of eyes, widened-out, enlarging, within her long thick eye-lashe's. Her smile quivered, her jaw started twitching, her trembling hand's vibrated with contained excitment. Her eye's locked-on to him with a solid, surging, apprehension...

Bob felt the intense tremors vibrating within her immense body. His vision blurred from the constant movement of the minute, but rapidly-shifting, shaking motion...

He feared that she was about to devour him!

"Oh My God, he's so,...so,...Oh, My!", she stammered with delight, as she enclosed her finger's around him completely immobilizing him...

Wrapping her slender finger's around his waist, pressing the tips over his butt, and sliding her thumb over his thigh's, she gripped his body up conformingly, and squeezed it all over...

Bob felt like he was suffocating... Her overpowering strength, easily contained his struggling resistance. His arm's and leg's were pinned down, and his crotch was firmly pinched-up between her huge fingers!

He gasped in shock, as his tiny body was completely overtaken...

He grabbed onto a sharp-edged fingernail, the greenish-yellow nail was as large as his head, it pressed down tightly into his stomach and instantly paralyzed him!

He stiffened up, and held his breath as her giant fingertip's smoothly explored his straining body.
The heated air from her breath washed over him as she released a long, slow breath. Bob could smell the sour beer whafting across his face with a hint of his own stash mixed-in to it...

Chloe rubbed her thumb around over the bottoms of his feet, wallowing the soles in a circular motion, just feeling the tiny apendages like a fastinating new toy...

The scent of her strong parfume filled his head as he gasped for breath, straining to endure her profound paralyzing massage.

She slid the tip of another nail across his belly, it stopped at the waistband of his shorts and scraped downward, pulling his short's free, and sliding them down around his knee's...

"Ahhhhh,yes, a nice little wanker... very nicely shaped", she whispered.


Bob felt a lifting rise as she slowly raised him up to her mouth, she puckered her lip's and blew a powerful blast of air directly at his groin...

The moist heated air seemed to deeply penetrate into his loin's. His cock instantly stiffened up and saluted her massive lip's...


Just then, as she was about to blow for a second time....


"Alright, take it easy there 'Chloe'... he isn't one of your lab specimen's!", Carly interupted.


"Oh, sorry....he's just so, so, you-know...", Chloe whispered, with an excited exhale of hot breath.

Bob was swiftly shifted over to his wife, she quickly received his stiffened little form and took him up within her finger's...

A burst of laughter erupted from behind, Jennifer had poked Chloe in her rib's, saying, "God, I can't take you anywhere Can I?"

When Bob regained the use of his muscle's, he quickly reached down and pulled his tight short's back up. His full erection inflated the front of them like a large curved banana...

He looked up at his wife, and she was giving him a stern look of disapproval, a slight glance of pity and she released him down onto the dresser top.

He quickly sat down, and tried to conseal his throbbing boner... Three gigantic women stood before the huge building-sized dresser, their immense body's floating above it, from their breast's upward they towered over him like three, huge, giant goddess'...


"Let's put him in the 'Doll-House!', Jennifer suddenly blurted out!

Her inticing, excited smile, spread quickly as his wife scooped him up and lifted him off the dresser...

Bob's heart sank, he knew that these women were pretty buzzed, and the idea of him being placed into that 'miniature display' of their own 'house', seemingly, presenting him into a shrunken playground for these drunken giantess', allowing themselve's to fully imagine what becoming a real giant would actually be like...


This wasn't going to be good!


Carly held him up, "Come-on Bobby, Let's go play!"

Her grasp tightened up, as she turned, sweeping around in a circle. Bob grabbed onto her thumb again, as she twirled around and headed out of their bedroom.


Carly released him to stand at the entrance door of the miniature scale model home. The door was open, Bob glanced back at the three women as they squatted down like little girls, sitting cross-legged and encircling the miniature house.

Carly stepped back and sat down to watch him as he walked inside. They giggled, and looked at each other with overwhelming excitement...

Chloe scooted forward and peered into the front window, "I can see him in there!", she squealed with a girlish delight!

She started pecking her fingernail on the glass...

Bob was starteled, when he heard the harsh rasping sound of the large solid-nail cracking against the glass...Chloe's huge blue eye's squinted through the double-windows, filling up the entire thing...

He looked up the stairway, and decided to try and hide from them, maybe if they couldn't find him, they would leave him alone...


* Author's note: "Well, you can't blame him for trying!"


Jennifer got up on her knee's and lumbered around behind the house. She lowered her head down and starred into the top bedroom window, squinting to see inside... she playfully snickered, as she spotted him topping the stair's...

"Hello Bob, wha-cha' doin' in there", her voice vibrated throughout the whole house.

Bob ran toward the bed and squatted down behind it. He watched the window like an escaped criminal as Jen's huge head turned away from it. Her blonde hair filling up the entire window like an overgrown shrub... her movement was the only thing that seemed out of place, she turned her head back and her huge eye's returned to move closer...


Her mouth completely filled the window. She kissed the glass with a slow, firm, puckering kiss...

Her lip's pressed tightly against the glass, squishing them forcfully into the window.

Her red lipstick left a perfect impression as she popped her lip's away and burst out laughing!

The window was four feet wide, and the print covered the whole thing!

A rumbling vibration shook across the floor. Bob hunkered down, placing his hand's down on the floor, he listened quietly as the tremor stopped, and a heavy thudding sound hit the outside floor.

Laughter resounded as several more heavy, thumping impacts, hit the floor. Thinking hard, he quickly decided to go back downstairs and try to find somewhere else to hide...

He ran down the steps, stopping at the bottom to look around, he noticed the closet...

A blonde haired barbie-doll sat leaning against the door. He shoved her out of the way and opened the door, he quickly stepped inside and pulled the door nearly closed...

He waited and intently listened to hear what the giant girls were doing...


Carly's voice resounded from above, "Bob-beeeeeee, Oh, Bob-beeeeeee?", she called out, between giggles...

"Where are yoooooo?", she called again, hysterically giggling and stomping her feet...

'WHAM!' The whole house 'rocked' as the heavy, 'thump' of something huge, hit the outside wall.

Jennifer's voice resounded, "Come out, Come out, where-ever You Rrrrr!"


Bob peeked out through the edge of the closet door, he could see a huge bare-foot stomping down just outside of the entrance way...it was Carly's foot.

Chloe's face appeared tilted sideways, she looked into the open doorway and reached her hand out and it silently drifted inside...

Bob closed the door, he waited nerviously as he held the door shut. A scraping sound dragged across the wall just next to him...

The door popped open with a quick jerk! "Ha-Ahhhhh, There, you arrrr", Chloe's blasting voice refracted around within the room like a high-pitched explosion...


He ran from the closet, and was seized up within her grasping fingertip's, just as he reached the base of the stairway...

"No, Le-meee Gooooo!", Bob screamed, as huge slender fingers gripped up around his struggling limb's and swiftly carried him out of the miniature room.




*
Chapter End Notes:

Please review, let me know what you think...