- Text Size +
Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ 'Part-Three'



Chapter Eight




Chloe, Jennifer's assistant at the labratory, followed closely behind Jennifer as she drove directly to Carly and Bob's house.

Jennifer pulled into the driveway and waited for her younger co-worker to park right behind her. The thirty minute drive to Carly and Bob's place was enough time for Jennifer to phone her sister and give her a heads up...


"Hello", Carly answered her phone.

"Hey, Car!", Jen's voice came through with a crackling noise in the connection...


"What's up?", Carly raised her voice. "I can barely hear you..."

"Just wanted to let you know I'm on my way over, and 'Chloe's' going to be with me...", she told her.

"Oh?,... okay, well", Carly said.

"Yeah, so,...we should be there shortly, Kay?", Jennifer told her.

"Okay, see ya in a bit then!", Carly quickly hung-up, and dropped her phone on the counter top.


She turned to see her tiny little husband sitting inside her fuzzy house shoe. The shoe was sitting on top of their leather foot stool, parked in front of the television screen.

He was sitting neatly inside of the fuzzy right shoe, he had been sleeping inside it for nearly an hour when his wife's finger tapped on his shoulder...

He was suddenly awakened to the drifting sensation, that he felt as he floated across the room.

Carly's sparkling eye's glittered as she smiled at him, carrying him along as if she were pretending that her shoe was a toy airplane...


"Wake-up, Bobby...Jen's coming over, and she's bringing someone with her...", Carly's voice rumbled next to him.

He grabbed onto the sides of the shoe to brace himself while he floated through the air at such a surprizing height.

Carly piloted him down the hallway toward their bedroom. It was around seven-thirty, and the sun was starting to set.

The burning orange sky appeared through the bedroom window as Bob silently flew into the room and floated down onto the top of their dresser. Carly smiled down at him as she released the shoe, and lowered her face down next to him...

"Carly, who's coming with her?", Bob asked his attentive wife.

"'Chloe', she's her new assistant at the lab..", Carly answered, as she scooted the shoe across the wooden surface with Bob still inside.

Bob had to grab tightly again, as his fluffy seated bed, smoothly drove across the dresser top, and parked next to one of his wife's folded up shirts. He sat there wondering what Carly planned on doing with him while her sister and her friend came over to visit...

The black collar was still buckled around his neck, with the leash still attached to it. The long leather strap was wrapped around his waist like a belt...

"You just stay in here, while Jen and Chloe are here Okay?", she informed him, stepping away quickly, she didn't expect an answer from her tiny husband, she knew what was best for him anyway...

The heavy bedroom door closed with a 'boom', and Bob was left alone at the top of the high dresser, still sitting inside the large, flattened out, heel-print, of his gigantic wife's house slipper.

Bob rubbed his finger's tentively over a slight scratch, that one of those 'grabby' girl giants, had done to him, as the sharp tip of their fingernail had scrapped down across his forearm...

He didn't even mention it to his wife, he knew that she would have put some kind of bandage on it and would have made a big deal out of it...

He was lucky though, the scratch wasn't bleeding but, the nail was as solid as a sharp bone and it could have easily sliced into his arm. The giant girl's fingernail's were just trying to touch him, and didn't really try to grab ahold of him, or he might have been dismembered...

His collar was a constant reminder of how his life had changed. Carly wasn't really connecting with him anymore, she just treated him like a little pet...

She wouldn't answer his question, when he had tried to ask her just, 'why?' had she done this to him? She had reacted, as if he was blaming her for something trivial, or just a minor accident, that wasn't really that serious...

Since they had returned home, Bob noticede that she would sit and stair at him, for long periods of time. Bob felt very uncomfortable around her now, more than ever, she was looking at him strangely... as if she were imagining something....




***




Chloe and Jennifer stepped inside, Carly opened the door back, wider, and welcomed them in with a bright smile...


"Hey, Jen, Get in here!", she told her sister.

"This is Chloe,...Chloe, this is my sister, Carly", Jen did the introduction...


The two women stepped into Carly's front room, "Hi, nice to met you", Chloe said to Carly.

"So, your the one that Jen's told me so much about...", Carly told her.

"Good thing's, I hope?", Chloe said. "Oh, yes. She told me how much more work she was now able to get done, now that your her new assistant!", Carly told her.

"Well, I don't know about that, but we do get quite alot done when were working on the same project", Chloe continued, as the three women walked into the front room and sat down.

The room drew quiet as the three of them sat down and tried to relax, each wondering who would be the one to bring up the subject...

Jennifer glanced around, she was looking to see if little Bob was anywhere around...


"So, what'jew do ta-day?", Jennifer casually asked her sister.

"Oh, I cleaned out the cupboards, and washed some clothes.... not much, really, why what's up?", Carly answered.

"Well, with Chloe's help, I managed to cover up the missing serum", Jenn told her.

"She knows about it, Carly. She knows about everything, so I thought that we could introduce her to Bobby", Jennifer scooted forward in her seat...

Carly was a bit surprized, but if she already knew what had happened then there was no point in trying to keep Bobby a secret from her, she might just be the extra help that they would need.

"Would you like something to drink first?", Carly turned to Chloe...

"Sure, ya got a beer?", Chloe asked. "What kind, Bob's got several...", she quickly asked, as she stood up...

"Michelob?", she asked. "Light?", Carly continued. "Yeah, that's the one!", Chloe answered.

"Cool!", Carly walked into the kitchen to get the beer...

Jennifer stood up and followed her into the kitchen. When Carly returned with the beer, Jennifer shortly returned with a plastic tray...

Carly handed Chloe the beer and sat back down with a beer of her own. Jen sat down and started rolling up a blunt from Bob's stash. She quickly had one twisted up, and was looking around for a lighter...

Carly knew what she was searching for and reached over and handed it to her...

"Here, this what your looking for?", Carly said, as she smiled toward Chloe...

Chloe took a gulp of the beer and leaned back, she watched Jennifer light-up the blunt and waited for her to pass it to her...

By the time the joint was gone the beer was nearly gone as well, and the three ladie's sat around giggling and enjoying the moment. The second beer went down alot quicker, and their voice's started getting a little louder...

The stereo was turned-on and started pumping out some light rock. The women were laughing and getting pretty buzzed up. The time went by quickly, and before they knew it, it was almost midnight.




***




Bob had fallen asleep...

His thought's of the day had re-entered his mind. He tossed and turned, within his wife's fuzzy slipper, some of the images that played-out in his head were strangely juxtapose...


He was running as fast as he could. The towering girl giantess stepped out from behind the pop-corn maker and her tight blouse caught his eye... the bright purple color suddenly appeared high above him as she focused her dark eye's down upon him with a definite purpose!

"Hey, you get back here!", her middle-eastern accent snapped with anger!

Bob was running down a huge cathedral-like hall. Huge boxes of giant-sized food products filled the skyscraper sized shelves. He could hear the impacting footfalls of the huge girls tennis shoe's.

The thudding, slapping impacts, gradually gained on him, and he frantically scrambled to escape the black haired giantess...

He was nearly at the end of the isle-way when 'WHAM!'- right in front of him, a sleak black leather-boot, with an extremely large heel crashed down in his path... stopping him from running, and causing him to crash right into the solid shank!

Looking up, his eye's slowly travled upward along the long, towering length of an extremely tall blackleather pant-leg.

The denim jacket that barely contained the giant girls boob's was so tightly fitted that she appeared even larger. Her face smuggly smirked down at him, as she slowly lifted up her heavy boot.

She rumbled with laughter as she started to quickly lower it back down again... right above him!

He rolled out of the way just in time! "WHAM!" the boot slammed down!

He looked up to see the huge giant-girl smiling even wider. She giggled as she raised up her foot again...

Bob 'faked' left, and jumped 'right'... the huge boot crashed down to his left, with an excessive amount of force!~ "WHAM!"~

He rolled away, swiftly crawling under the edge of the giant wall of shelves. The bottom shelve only had a slight overhang though, and he couldn't get any further away from the giantess then just (a few inches, (on her scale) only about six feet under the edge, and there was a solid, boxed-in wall, blocking his escape...

The black boot relentlessly stomped-down again! ~ "WHAM!" ~ "WHAM!" ~ "WHAM!"

A shiny, leather-clad knee appeared as the girl-giant knelt down to lower her head, so that she could see under the shelf...

Her huge eye appeared 'so-closely' that Bob screamed out in fear of her monstrous image!

Her laughter erupted, "Ah, Ha, Ha ha hah, hah, hah, hah, ha haaaa".

He felt her fingertip's touching his back, as he squeezed up tightly against the solid back wall!

The sharp nail of her giant finger scraped along his naked back...

The gigantic teen girl giggled playfully as she teased her prey...

"I've got you, NOW!", she snarled.


"Nooooooo!", Bob screamed. A squeeze of pressure grasped-up tightly around his rib's, he jerked around wildly, as his eye's popped open... He couldn't breath, as he frantically looked-up into the glissening huge eye's of... OF.... His wife's?


Carly's huge face filled his veiw, as she gently held him inside her palm...


"Wake up, Bobby", her soothing voice resounded from above...


He grabbed a-hold of her thumb and hugged it tightly, "Help Me!", he cried...


He squeezed onto his wife's thumb, as three towering giantess' starred down upon him, standing in a circle around the dresser was, Chloe, Jennifer, and his wife Carly, watching with fasination as tiny Bobby cried like a frightened child and clung tightly to his enormous wife's thumb.



*
Chapter End Notes:

Mis Popcorn was still lingering in his mind too, Cary!  ;)