- Text Size +
Bob's Ultimate Experience~ 'Part Three'



Chapter Seven




Bob spread his leg's out as wide as he could, placing his bare feet turned outward, into the deep corners of the sweater pocket, it was just a bit too wide for a comfortable ride...

He held on to the top edge of the large sweater pocket. Carly's quick steps tossed him from side to side as she walked along. He bounced around and shifted back and forth while she casually hurried down through the hallway of the Supermarket.

She had the tight collar fastened around his neck connected to the long leather leash, and he was coming along whether he wanted to, or not...

Her attitude had not changed. She loved Bobby more than ever, and she wasn't going to let him out of her sight, ever again...

Bob strained to see out above her shirt pocket, his view amazingly unreal! Everything on the tall shelves that flanked both sides of the giant shopping cart appeared like giantsized billboard signs.

A long row of bright red soup cans seemed to go on, and on...

Bob turned his head upward, twisting around to look up at his wife. He could see her neck and the underside of her chin, she was quickly searching the shelves for something she wanted...

He suddenly remembered her as the petite young woman that he had fallen in love with, she was very pretty, he watched her hair softly bouncing along her shoulder's as she walked along..

He felt a stirring pang of guilt as he thought about how he had yelled at her.

He wished that he hadn't spoken to her like that, he really regretted it. He had never once, ever...raised his voice to her, let alone, called her a bitch...

He was really pissed-off though, and justifiably so... She had completely taken away his old life, all in one night, she had turned him into this tiny little doll sized man!

He couldn't even let anyone that he, used-to-know, see him this way...

What would they do? What would anyone do? He knew that his life was over, unless that there was someway to return him to his normal size again.



The smell of carmel popcorn filled the air. Carly's pace slowed, and she veered off to one side of the huge cavernous hall.

She coasted to a stop. Her heel's clipped as she casually sauntered up to the glass enclosure. The huge square-glass box was nearly half-full of shiny brown colored pop-corn. Bob peeked over the lip of her pocket and peared out across the vast distance of the open floor space...

He could see the short, teenage girl behind the popcorn bin. Her coal black hair pulled tightly back into a ponytail, she stepped forward and spoke anxiously to her visitor...

"Would you like some carmel-corn Miss?", she proudly asked.

Her thick eastern accent, sounded so sweet as she smiled wide showing all her perfectly white teeth.


"Um, no thank-you,...but, could you tell me where the spices are?", Carly asked the young girl.


"Sure, follow me", she pertly answered her, and stepped around in front of the popcorn display.

Carly was petite, but the shorter girl was even smaller, still a giant, but much shorter than Carly, she moved quickly stepping around in front of Carly's shopping cart and turning to the side she pointed out and motioned for her to follow her...

"I think, there just down here...", she said, as she swiftly took off...

The shopping cart turned swiftly, a squeaky wheel screamed out, and thumped around wildly as Carly shoved the huge cart forward in a sudden surge of extreme speed...

Bob was tossed backward in a sweeping rush of momentum. He fell back into his wife's left breast and recoiled within the softness of her bouncing bosum. The force of the quick take off, sent his body deeper into the thick pocket.

He regained his position and pulled himself back up to see out over the top...

The shifting motion of the girls tiny butt, snapped back and forth with quick, rubbery bounces.
Bob watched the motion of her tight little ass with a sudden realization...

This girl was moving so effortlessly, and at such an incredible speed, that Bob's hair was swirling in the wind as he held tightly to the top of the shirt pocket. The swift, short, ride, took a sudden halt, and the motion suddenly just stopped...


"There!", the girl spoke out, as she pointed directly down the next isle way...

"That's all the spices, right there", she said.


"Thank's , I would have never found them in this isle...', Carly told the smiling young girl.

"No problem, is there anything else I can help you with?", she asked, as she stepped closer to her.


"No, That's fine, thank you much!", Carly said, as she started turning the cart down the isle...


Bob pulled his head out, a little further up and out of the pocket. He looked directly at the girl as she looked directly at him...

Their eye's met for a fleeting moment, and just froze there. The girls' expression dropped from a bright smile, to a blank look of confusion. For Bob, it felt like an intense 'squeeze' of electrical shock!

The girl had noticed the movement inside Carly's pocket, and she spotted the miniature little face as he poked it out. She was struck with 'instant' confusion...as she couldn't believe what she was actually seeing!

Carly reached up and placed her palm over her pocket and swiftly pushed the cart down the isle.

Bob's view of the girls face was blocked-out with his wife's covering palm. The shifting motion thrust forward as her thumb pressed down upon his head and forced him deeply down into her open pocket...

Trembling with the shock of the girls frozen expression, as the impression of her surprized face lingered in his mind's eye, the vision of her 'reaction', spoke to his own sense of being...

He knew that most people would react this way, only- he had never really concidered the full impact of what they were actually thinking...

People weren't suppose to be this small. The average person would be shocked to see him, but their fear of their own being, at such a 'huge' size differance, was something that shocked them more.

Was he real? Was this some type of 'disease', that was possibly contagious? They were afraid of him at first, more so, than he was of them...

That girl had nearly screamed, when she saw him... Carly quickly grabbed the spices that she needed and hurried away from her, she stood waiting behind her, in hopes of another quick look at what she had thought, that she'd saw inside of this lady's shirt pocket.

Carly quickly turned a corner and several young girls were standing in a circle talking. The sound of their voice's filled the air, as Bob again poked his face out above the lip of the pocket to see what was surrounding him..

Carly had to squeeze past them, two of the girls had their backs' turned toward her and didn't see her, wanting to get pasted them... she was forced to stop behind them.

"Ex-cuse ME!", Carly blerted out.

The sight of this group of giant girls sent a sudden thrill through him. He peered across the open space above the huge shopping cart.

Their voice's erupted with laughter. They giggled and shuffled around, acting excited about being out, and free to do as they pleased...

Bob felt a sour pang deep in his stomach, the sight of them, so closely. He could see the delighted way that they felt, he remebered that feeling...

One of the girls noticed him poking out of the shirt pocket...her jaw dropped open, she went stiff with sudden shock...

The way that Sandra had reacted, when she first saw him was a bit of a thrill, and she even knew him, but, for someone who didn't know him...

The huge shopping cart swept past the girl, and she leaned in closer to get a better look...


Her huge face filled up his view as she pushed-in, in front of his wife's cart and starred at the miniature frightened face that starred back at her...

"What is that?", she blantently asked...


Carly ignored her, speeding up to get past the crowd of teenagers, but the girls were intent on getting a better look at the tiny, little, person in Carly's pocket. They swiftly followed along, the entire group trailing behind her...

Carly's finger returned to push Bob's head back down into her pocket, as she quickened her pace, she swiftly raced through the shopping center trying to loose this curious group of girls.

Carly stopped, "Get away from me!", she yelled!

"Wait a minute, we just want to see what you've got there?", a young girl asked...

Laughing and giggling, the entire group spread out and encircled Carly's cart...

Whispering and acting very interested, the entire group soon blocked her in, and grabbed hold of her shopping cart stopping her from moving any further.


"You better leave me alone, I'll scream!", she shouted at them...


Six young girls, wearing black leather pants and sleeveless jean jackets, encircled her tightened up their group...blocking her from moving.

A tall brunet with a nose ring, extra heavy eye-shadow and a metal-stud in her right eyebrow stepped up to closely to confront Carly.

"Look 'lil' Miss Molly', we just want to see what you've got in your pocket there...", her head tilted to the left, she snickered with an hier of overly confident, 'Punk' attitude...

The punkass girl quickly reached up, grabbing the top of her shirt pocket and quickly jerked it down, she succeeded in ripping the pocket loose and exposing the tiny man hiding inside...


"Whoa! Check-it out, it's a little MAN!", the girl's shrill voice announced!

"Get away from me!", Carly yelled at them.

A girl with dirty blonde hair and a nose ring jumped in closer and grabbed for him...

"Eww Look at him, he's ALIVE!", she yelled, releasing her grasp, she quickly jumped back.


Carly reached up to collect Bobby within her finger's, he had dropped free of her pocket and was swinging from the leash. Luckily the leash was tied-off around Carly's neck like a necklace...

Bobby was hanging on to the leather strap with both hands, he flopped around against Carly's belly as she fumbled around trying to capture him up within her finger's...

"Oh My God!", one of the girl's yelled. "He's so Tiny!", another said.

"Grab her!" "Get Him!" "I want Him" "No, I get him!


Bobby was slapped around and pinched up, and jerked sideways, then dropped, and slapped, and bumped around, swinging at the end of the strap, swinging and twirling in spinning circles!

Carly managed to shove the shopping cart into the taller girl knocking the wind out of her, and she pushed past the gang of girls and escaped down a cereal isle. She left the cart in the isle and ran out of the store as quickly as she could...

Bob was dangling from her neck as she ran out to her car and quickly unlocked the door and jumped into it...

"Are you alright sweety?", she whispered, as she picked him up from her lap, and held him up before her...

" I'm so sorry Bobby, are you okay?", she held him up gently, grasping all of his limb's checking his arm's and leg's to see if he was alright...

Yeah, I'm Okay", Bobby yelled up to his frantic giant wife.

"Damn those little bitche's!", Carly snarled...

"God! If those little brat's come out here, I swear I'll kill them!", Carly yelled, as she opened the glove-box and pulled out a small pistol...



The thought of calling the police had entered her mind, but- she knew she couldn't, and the frustration of being bullied by those teenagers, and unable to do anything about it really set her off...

"God, if I ever see that little bitch again...", Carly imagined shoving a needle into that blonde girls neck and shrinking her down to a more managable size.

She sat there trembling for a moment before she started the engine and slowly drove away...

Bobby sat inside the bend of her elbow, clinging to her sleve as she slowly drove back to their house.






*
Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!