- Text Size +
Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ Part Three



Chapter Five



Jim opened up his eye's. The dimly lit space around him was very warm and steamy. He lifted up his head to look around, he reached out to prop himself up, as he quickly realized that he wasn't tied down any longer...

The soft, crumpled thickness, of a heavy cotton sheet was loosely wrinkled-up and spreading out under him. He brushed his long black hair out of his face and rubbed his eye's. The sound of rushing air drew his attention...

He perked up his ear's to try and figure out where it was coming from. He rolled up onto his knee's and raised up.

It sounded like it was 'sucking-in' steadily, drawing inwardly, then pausing, then releasing, over and over again, slowly recirculating... He quickly realized what it was...

An enormous set of female lungs, gently breathing!

He instantly began to tremble with overwhelming fear. The powerful scent of an enormous female body, filled his nose as he began to breath faster...

He could just barely see, as he despairately tried to figure out where he was. He could see an outline of what appeared to be a long bare naked leg...

A huge outline of thigh muscle, was simply outlining his entire line of sight, it smoothly covered his veiw like a ridge-line, as it spread out and elongated. It dipped down slightly, a rounded bump appeared to be the bend in the giantess knee.

Beyond that, he couldn't see anything else, the darkness overtook his vision. He slowly placed his hand's down and started to crawl toward the foot end...

He figured that the giantess was asleep, and he must have been lying in bed next to her. He crawled about twenty feet or so, and came upon something blocking his way.

He felt the heavy material with both hands and couldn't quite figure out what it was...

A heavy rope-like threading, was stretched tightly over a solid surface. He slowly got to his feet and stood up. The soft bedding under him sank in slightly as he stood...

He reached up and felt the huge object. It seemed to be hard, and rounded at the top, he ran his finger's along the edge of it, and suddenly felt the wall start to move.

He stumbled back, and fell on his butt. The wall of movement slid roughly across the sheet. The huge leg muscle flexed and lifted, then a sweeping rush of bouncing motion rocked the entire area all around him...

He panicked, and rolled backward away from the huge motion. He felt another sweeping pass from above him, and then it quickly changed directions and swept back the other way...

He layed down flat and crawled further away from the enormous movement, only he couldn't move fast enough, and he was swiftly bumped in the back by the huge sweeping hand...

He yelled out in fear as the heavy fingers loosely fell upon his naked body...

"Ahhhhhh!", his sudden outburst didn't go unnoticed...


A heavy sinking dip, was quickly follwed by a swift rising lift...then, a quaking bounce sent him shooting upward, and tossed him clear off the surface!

He fell back down onto the shifting floor, and bounced twice before he could find his balance. The sound of something heavy thumped hard down below him, then he saw shadows moving across the room.


'SNAP', blinding light filled the huge room. He threw his hand's up to protect his eye's, and noticed the towering figure of a giantess stepping back closer to him!

"Where'd j'eew think yer gone'?", a harsh whisper resounded from above...


Jim strained to see her, the bright light still glaired down upon him, it's powerful blast of instant illumination caused everything around him to painfully reflect the blairing light.

The sudden, and terrifying sound of her possessive 'giggling' erupted, followed by her quaking approach...

The huge bed sank down and started rocking again, as the tremendous weight of the giant woman returned, and pressed down upon it...


"You can't git away, your too tiny NOW!", Sandra's spiteful tone harshly drifted above...

"Comeer little Jimmie", she whisper...

Jim's eye's were just becoming adjusted to the bright light, when he saw her huge finger's drifting toward him...

"Sandra, DON'T!", he scrambled away... Trying to escape her long spidery fingertip's.


"Oh, That is sooo cute!", she said. "Ha!", she snickered. "IM'mmm',... gonna-git-cha'!".

Playfully wriggling her finger's directly above his head, blocking-out the bright light for a moment, her huge hand drifted above his cowering form...

He frantically scrambled away, crawling as fast as he could, his knee's pumping so fast that friction burns started to sear the skin...

He tried to ignore the stinging pain as he scampered like an insect across the enormous bed!

"Got YA!" - his chest was firmly squashed down, as the pressure from her huge palm compressed upon his squirming body...

"heh,heh,heh,heh,...look at you, trying to 'run-away' from me... why are you so scaired?", she teased him...

Wrapping him up tightly within her grasp, Sandra swung her tiny plaything up into the air, and swiftly shifted him over in front of her giggling face.


"Jimmy,....your mine, Now!", she whispered. "There's absolutely, 'Nothing' that you can do about it either!"


Sandra was lying back with one arm bent behind her head, her elbow pointing up, she pulled up one knee, and stretched out her other leg...

The entire length of her gigantic, naked body, spreading out beneath him like an enormous aircraft carrier...

Her imposing breast's billowing out, the large nipples firmly erect. Her blonde hair spilling out over the pillow, she 'alternatly' readjusted her finger's, 'teasingly' - squeezing, and gripping...

The huge thumb pad pressed down on his waist trapping his tiny penis under it. The compression squeezed and wriggled at the sametime...


Unsuspectingly, a huge, sharp fingernail, 'stabbed' into his lower back, forcing him to press his waist forward, shoving out his exposed private's...

The huge heated thumbpad, pressed firmly against his sensitive groin, expertly massaging his slowly growing erection...

His heart was racing faster and faster... He gasped for breath, as the firm-squeezing motion relentlessly continued to massage!

His feet dangling free and swinging around just below her entrapping fist. He felt her hot, wett, tongue, slathering across them...

The rough textured slickness slurped across his bare feet, trying to suck them into her huge mouth!


"Please Sandra, Nooooo!", he screamed out!


Her hot, sour breath, washing up across his struggling figure. He tried to pull his knee's up, and 'instantly' the overpowering strength of her fist squeezed up tighter!


"God, Nooooooo", he cried out!


"Mmmmm, yummy, Jimmy taste's GOOD!", she whispered haughtily.

Slapping with just the very tip of her slippery tongue, she slathered it across his bound feet, rough twinging sensations, tickled his feet as she casually licked his struggling toe's.

He strained hard, pushing against her huge hand. She giggled, smiling with delight, as she devoured his feet, slowly working her way up, all the way up around his leg's.

Her soft lip's enclosed around his thigh's, her teeth clamping-down around them, the solid sharp edges firmly bit down, tightly holding both of his naked leg's! The quivering sensation shook him throughly, as he was forced to sustain her enclosed mouth. The vibration of her voice carried up through her throat and pulsed throughout his entire body.

She began to playfully torture him, humming, and gently biting down...she toyed with his tiny body like a little girl would casually eat a piece of hard candy.

The simmering heat within her closed mouth intensified, as she slathering his entrapped leg's, and playfully teased her tiny victim.

Suddenly, he was totally incapacitated, wholly immobilized and helpless. She held his tiny, naked body, trapped between her huge teeth, he was too afraid, to even try to move!

Her hot breath whafting over his helpless face, as she breathed out through her nose...

The dry heat of her breath, took his breath away, making him delirious with overwhelming fear!

His stiff-cock rested on her top lip, the softness of her wrinkled mouth slightly rubbing it...

He reached his hand's back and grabbed her chin, he couldn't sit-down, because her teeth held his thigh's tightly, causing his bare naked-ass to stick out, just above her lower lip.

He closed his eye's and threw his head back in frustration...


Sandra was 'really' enjoying this!


"MMMmmmmmmmmmmm,...delicious", she whispered, forming the words around his trapped body, she held him there and slathered his feet with her tongue...

"I'm gonna EAT YOU, JIMMY!", she threatened her tiny morcel-sized boyfriend!

He screamed out frantically! His tiny voice squeaked like a miniature sized action figure. Her chuckling laughter rumbled around him as he strained despairately within her closed lip's.

She realized that he had broken down and started crying... his mutted wimpering caught her attention, and she felt a slight pang of guilt...

She slowly opened her teeth apart, releasing his tiny leg's. He didn't try to move them, he just sat down on her lower lip, and continued to cry...

Sandra turned her head to the side, and spit him out on her pillow. He flopped down, and rolled off the side, landing in a fetal position, he curled up on her bed like a mouse...

She placed her hand directly over his miniature form, and lightly caressed his bare back. He still continued to whimper, and sniffle, as she gently stroked him like a frightened puppy...


"Don't worry, I wouldn't intentionally 'Eat-You', Jimmy. I've got so many 'other' uses for you, that, your much more valuable to ME, alive...", she whispered casually above him...


He continued sobbing, and gasping for breath, literally bawling like a little baby before her.

Sandra had broken him, he had completely given up his fight...

She hadn't considered that it would have been so easy to do, but there he was, sobbing like a child in fear of her!

She could now make him do anything that she wanted, and she was delighting in the fact that she now completely controlled this little prick...

She squeezed him, just to hear him scream.... she laughed again, and again, as she continued to tease him all through the rest of the night...




*
Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!