- Text Size +
Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ Part Three



Chapter Four






The afternoon sun was hanging low, as the rain clouds started to move in from the west, a slight breeze swirled through the flower bed next to the front steps...

Carly had taken a long, hot shower, and tried to calm herself down. She decided that she would approach the situation a bit differently...

She slipped into a brand new pair of pink-colored panty hose, and pulled out her black high-heel pump's. She barely wore the low-cut, sheer top, that wrapped down around her shoulder's and the short mini-skirt, that she hadn't worn since high school. It was so tight, that her well developed, lower buttcheek's peeked out from underneath with only the slightest of movements...

Her hair loosely fell down around her shoulder's, fluttering out like a wild stallion's mane. She had high-lighted her eye's with a bright-colored greenish-blue eye-shadow...

She looked great. Her calve's flexed tightly in those six-inch heels, and she loved the way the short, pleated, mini-skirt, fluttered around her shapely hip's.

Carly pushed her index finger down firmly on the button of the door-bell, it played the same rediculous tune. The curtain's moved in the front window. Carly noticed the slight movement, and glanced toward the door.

The inside door opened slightly, Sandra pushed her face into the narrow space...

"Hang-on, Carly", she yelled. She seemed to be trying to get dressed, as she kept her body hidden behind the door...

The door was pushed closed, briefly...then reopened again...

"Sorry, I was just, Um,....Come-in, come in..."

Carly smiled at her as she stepped inside and quickly looked all around...

Sandra was wearing a white T-shirt and a pair of black spandex leggings. She stepped back as Carly entered, and walked toward the kitchen...

"I was going to call you, but I just got back a little while ago", she told her, as she stepped into her kitchen and sat down at the table.

Carly followed her into the kitchen and started to sit down on a wooden stool...

The sound of a tiny scream, distracted her! It alerted her to the miniature man that was taped down on the seat, just under her skirt. Trapped and completely naked, wildly struggling to break free of the sticky tape...he screamed up at her, "Noooooo, Please HELP ME!"


"Oop's!", Carly caught herself, just as she was about to sit down! "Shit, I'm sorry, I didn't see you there!"

Jim's screaming sounded awful, he lurched, and jerked around wildly trying to tear the tape loose from his wrists and ankle's.

Sandra laughed, "careful there, don't squash my little 'boyfriend!"

"So, I see that you've already used it", Carly whispered secretly...

"Ah, yess, and it was 'So00o' easy' Too!", Sandra responded, with an evil chuckle...

Carly bent down over the stool, leaning down to inspect Sandra's tiny naked victim...


"Help Me!", he frantically screamed out!

"Isn't That?.....that,...guy, he works at the garage?", she squinted hard, as she peered down at his miniature face.

"Jimmy!", she recalled, "Jimmy, the guy that works on cars!"

"Please 'miss' , Please, get me away from HER!" the tiny, naked-man screamed!

Sandra snapped sharply, raising her voice, "His name's 'ButtKiss' NOW!", she said, while she stood up and stepped over closer...

She pointed toward her sink, directing Carly to look inside...

"Bobby's in the sink there, I thought he could use a 'nice bath', so I filled the sink for him, and just let him soak for a while...", she casually added, pointing toward the sink...


Carly instantly stepped over to see her tiny-sized husband. Her eye's lit-up with delight as she quickly spotted him, floating in the warm soapy water...

He appeared to be enjoying himself... Carly had to resist her urge to grab him, she had really missed her husband, and it 'was' her fault, that he had been victimized like this. She felt so guilty as she peered down at him. He was so small, he could actually swim around inside the sink, and even with three dinner plates, and two drinking glasses, there was still plenty of room for him to freely use the rest the remaining space to leisurely bathe, and completely stretch out.

Sandra stood next to Carly, both women loomed above him towering aloft and fully enjoying the sight of the miniature man floating in the sink water...

"Bobby?", Carly leaned down, lowering her face closer...

"Hi, Sweety!", she intently inspected her tiny husband.

Bob could stand up in the waist deep water, he was soaping up his hair and lathering the foamy suds as he scrubbed away...

He was surprized and shocked, to see his towering wife suddenly appearing above him like an enormous god-like being...


"Isn't he just so adorable?", Sandra whispered.

"God, Yess!", Carly excitedly answered... "I can't wait to get him back home!"

"Yeah, sorry 'bout that,... would you like a drink?", Sandra asked, as she reached into the drainer for a clean glass.


"Sure, why not?", Carly answered her, seeming to finally relax, after she realized that this woman had nothing to hold over her any longer...

"I could sure use one, maybe just a beer?", Carly told her, still staring down at her tiny naked husband.

*Jim's near constant screaming continued, as he frantically tried to struggle free of his binding's. His tiny-sized, muted voice, desperately pleading for Carly to help him.


While Sandra stepped away to get the drinks, Carly turned back to look down at the miniature man on the stool...

She felt somewhat responsible for him, as well, but- as she recalled, this guy had worked on her Jeep once, and he really acted like an asshole. He had 'forcibly' grabbed her shoulder, and got black grease all over her clean white shirt sleeve...

She didn't mention it to her husband Bob, but- this guy had really tried hard' to get her to go out with him...even after she had made it very 'clear', that she was 'happily' married!


"How's it going, Jimmy?", Carly leaned down over him.

His chest rose up, as he strained hard to break free. He jerked around, panted like a dog, as he fought wildly against the wide strips of sticky masking tape...

"Get me outta' here, Please, I'll pay you anything you want, please, just help me! Please!"


"Hm, I don't know?", Carly lowered her face even closer...

She suddenly had a real 'soothing' satisfaction, as she dominantly inspected this little prick. She thought about how he had gotten so angry with her, after she had 'refused' his blantant purposal for a night of meaningless sex...

His bare-skin glissened with sweat. He was so small that he centered the stool and there was still a wide area of flat wooden seat remaining around his nakedness...

Carly placed her hand down next to his side... Just resting it there next to him as she bent down over him.

Jim stared up into her magnificent face. Her beautiful eye's glittering above like a gigantic billboard sign...

Her warm breath swirled around his naked skin, he remembered her from the shop, he felt a sting of guilt as he thought about what he had said to her, and how he had treated her...

He had even 'over-charged' her, for the oil-change... He felt so rediculously helpless, now- as he tried to take-in the entire vision of this huge, gigantic face.


"Look at that lil' prick,...God, I've seen bigger one's on mice!", Carly spoke directly into his tiny face...

"I'm Sorry, miss...Please, don't do this!", he begged her...


"Hmm, are you sure, you want 'MY' help?", she whispered...

Her huge mouth spread out and turned-up, a 'tight-lipped' smirk, slowly formed across it's wide expanse.

Her tongue, gently tracing around the soft-length of her puffy lower lip. Her hot breath poured out, as her opening mouth exhaled across his miniature body. Huge tunnel-like nostrils expanded, and flaired...

Her huge eye's reflected his bound image, he trembled at the sight of her magnificently enormous face.

Her perfectly formed eyebrow's, arched up, revealing the ghostly appearance of her greenish painted upper-lid's...

"Mmmm, you look like a frightened little bug!", Carly teased.

"Do you realize, how 'easily' I could 'squish-you', just like a tiny bug?", her heated breath puffed across his naked chest...

He shook with fear, her enormous face overshadowing his bound form, he cried out in terror!


"No, Please! Just STOP IT, Don't kill ME!"


"D'awwwwwl, listen to the 'BIG', man, now, he want's me to 'help'~ HIM?", Carly found herself becoming very arroused...

She felt her pantie's getting wett...

She felt her loin's tingling, while her pert little firm nipple's grew stiff.

Sandra stood next to her, smiling possessively. She peered down upon him with a hint of naughtiness in her large grey eye's!

Their towering height's dominated his entire view. He felt so helpless and afraid, they could easily kill him, he thought....

"Nooo, please don't kill me, I'll do whatever you want, just don't kill me..."


"Gosh, he really wants to 'please us', doesn't he?", Carly whispered playfully...


Sandra snickered, "Oh, he's going to be such an 'obedient' little slave. I could make a fortune just renting him out to the ladie's at the Salon!"

"Eww, What about Glenda?", Carly said. "She'd just 'LOVE' to get those big, fat finger's of her's wrapped around his tiny little ASS!"

"Yeah, she'd probably kill him, just as soon as she looked at him", Sandra whispered.

Jim strained hard, as he violently pulled at the wrist tape... 'Snap!' - the tape broke loose!

He swiftly reached across to his other wrist, and tried hard to free the tape from around it.

He pinched up the edge, and slowly peeled away the sticky tape... his arm jerked free and he sat up and reached down to try and free his left ankle...


He was about to get the tape loose, and he felt a tight clamping squeeze around his bare shoulder's. He frantically looked up to see Sandra's huge thumb pressing into his right shoulder, her large index-finger, pressed tightly against his left arm, he screamed in frustration as he felt her huge hand, slowly slide around his naked body and completely envelope his entire mid-section...

"Let Me GO!" "Sandy, NOOOOoooooooo", he screamed wildly!


His vison began to fade, as he felt his body eleavating, slowly lifting upward, he felt as though he was drifting on a fluffy cloud....

A huge female face filled his entire view, another appeared from the side...they seemed to be floating weightlessly...

The rumbling voices sounded strange...just heavy vibration...

He blacked out. He could feel powerful gigantic fingers gripping tightly around his body. He breathed in the fragrant air that suddenly surrounded him, a pungent sweetness, like heavy humidity soaked in gallons of fruity scented juices...

His limb's went numb, and he drifted into a blissful solitude...





*
Chapter End Notes:

Please review!  This is starting to really get into the main part of the ultimate experience and some real giantess action, so if your enjoying this, please leave a comment...