- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sandra has some fun with both of her tiny men.  Her miniature boyfriend has to learn that things are going to be very different from now on.

Please review... I hope your still following this, it's going to get alot more detailed in the next few chapters so...

Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ 'Part Three'



Chapter Three



Carly watched through her front window, as Sandra's Mustang returned and pulled back into the driveway. Her quick trip to town caused Carly to wonder, had she already used the shrinking serum...

If she had, then Carly could get Bobby back from her!

She picked up the phone and dialed up Sandra's number. The phone rang several times before her voice mail picked up:

"This is Sandra, I'm not at home right now, but don't fret, just leave a short message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can...'BEEP!', the message played...


Carly didn't say anything and waited for the machine to hang-up. She closed the line, and tossed her cordless onto the couch cushion and walked back to the window...

Her eye's focused in on her landlady's house. Her miniature husband was still in there, and Carly felt a strange tingling sensation wash across her back as she thought about what she could possibly be doing with him 'right-now'.

Jennifer had to leave for work, and Carly was left alone to keep a constant watch on her husband's kidnapper.

"Why didn't she answer her phone?", Carly fumed... "What is that bitch up to?"


Jen wanted Carly to wait for her to return, untill after she got out of the lab, but Carly couldn't stand the thought of her poor little miniature sized husband, being at the mercy of that 'huge' horny bitch...

She would wait until afternoon, then she would have to get over there and see what what was happening...




***




Jim's shrill-screaching, cries of terror, could just barely be heard as the massive walls of the huge, naked ass-cheeks squeezed together, mashing up his miniature sized body within the tightly wedged space of Sandra's enormous butt cheek's!

Sandra had placed his tiny body down onto a solid bar stool, using masking tape, she bound his wrists and ankles, spread wide apart, on the seat of the stool...

She had stripped naked and danced around in the kitchen. Performing a very arousing strip-tease for her captive audience, her towering figure slithered around as she shimmied into a tight pair of black spandex leggings...

She left them wrapped around her thigh's, only pulled-up, about halfway...

Her heavy boob's wobbled slightly as she shook them around, wriggling into the form fitted stretch pants. She reached down, unsuspectingly, and snatched Bobby up within her fist.

She smiled wide, as she held him up before her naked breasts and pressed his tiny face into the wall of smothering boob flesh...

"Oh, you two, are in 'so-much' trouble!", she delightfully whispered, as she squeezed her mammary's together, and stuffed his tiny figure in between them...

"Nooo, No, Sanddr/", his scream was smothered out...


"MMmmmm, ah, ha-ha-ha-haaaa", she laughed as she enjoyed the simplist of pleasure...

Crushing his tiny body between her breast's.

Jimmy screamed out in terror as the enormous walls of softness smothered his entire body between them...

The warmth of her immense body enveloped around him, his frantic struggling only amused her as she slowly sat down. Covering Jim's tiny little body deeply into her sensitive butt cheek's.


Bob watched from the top of her fist, as the huge pair of boobs slowly swallowing him up. The screaming man under Sandra's ass was smothered out, as she giggled and pressed her elbow's together crushing Bobby up within her bosum....

Completely enclosing her tiny captive within her large breasts, she cutt-out all light and sound while she mashed up her boobie's and squeezed them tightly together...


Glancing down at tiny Bobby, only releasing his tiny head for a brief moment, she smiled and chuckled...


"Hmm-Mmmm, hmmm, would you like to see this little shit 'really' suffer?", she whispered playfully.


Bob couldn't imagine, what could 'possibly' be 'more' cruel, than being smothered... but, he just starred up at the towering blonde giantess, blankly gawking at her enormous boob's...

A muffled sound from the tiny victim escaped from the clamping ass flesh...

"ELP!- eeeeee" "God-please!" "A kant Breath!", muffled screaming bubbled-out from deeply within the compressed gluteal muscle mass...

"Oh, you want out, Huh?", she spoke down into her clevage, teasing tiny Bobby...

Releasing her powerful grasp, she opened her elbow's apart, letting her boob's loose...


Bob's naked body dropped free of her breasts and flopped into her waiting palm. She swiftly lifted him up to her face- directly at her eye level...

"How'd you like my boobie's, Bobby?", she whispered with delight.

Bob gasped for a quick breath, before the giant blonde re-captured him between them again!

Wriggling her muscular, naked bottom, she wallowed her other tiny slave deeply within her crushing ass crack...

"I thought you liked my 'Ass' Jimmy,... what's wrong?", she teased him with her enormous smothering butt cheek's.

Bobby sat bare-naked and sweating inside her open palm, panting for breath and gasping for much needed air...

"Would 'you' like to see my ASS, too?", she excitedly erupted...

Suddenly, her overly delighted expression exploded. Whimsically she stood-up and lowered Bobby down onto the stool...

He saw Jimmy gasping from the mouth, taking full breaths, and gasping for air...

Looking up, he turned to see her towering gigantic figure standing naked before him. From mid-thigh upward, she was completely naked...

She turned her ass toward the seat of the stool and bend forward... displaying her full round bottom, just above the two captive slaves!

Bobby looked up in fear, as he expected the blonde giantess to just simply crush the two of them under her enormous naked ass...

Jim started screaming again, frantically trying to break free of the sticky bindings...

His naked body lurched and bucked wildly as he struggled to get loose. Sandra giggled outloud as she heard his terrified screams...

She slowly turned around and squatted down, bringing her huge, intimidating eye's down level with her two prisoners...

Reaching out with her fingers, she grabbed hold of Bobby, and lifted him up again...

Quickly shifting her tiny-sized, man-toy, down, and around behind her back. Using her free hand she pulled-out the waist-band of her skin-tight legging's and swiftly dropped him into the slippery nylon entrapment!

Bob screamed, as he suddenly found himself sliding down into the sweltering heat of her heavy, massive ass cheek's!

Sandra slid the skin tight black spandex up around her waist...

The gigantic globes flanking his miniature form, he fell down into the narrow channel of her humid ass crack!

The constricting nylon material firmly sealed around his naked skin. His bare skin wedged tightly against hers, as the surface of her everspreading glut's engulfed him completely...

His lung's filled with the humid steam. He tried to struggle, and climb upward. The mass of feminine ass flesh kneaded softly under his frantic struggling...

The heated sheerness from the friction, and the emanating body heat from the gigantic woman, caused his entrapped body, to break-out into a sweltering wettness of sweat covered slime...

The tart aroma of her rectal-opening filled his head. His eye's started burning from the profuse nectar. He gasped-in a full breath of the burning scent, as he wildly struggled to climb up and out!

He fought against the tight constriction of thick nylon, his arms scratching against the tight nylon's grasping force, he crawled-up through the groove, the tight seperation of her enormous rump...the huge, slippery wedge, of female ass crack...

A swift, clamping squeeze, came out of nowhere, he felt his ribs crushing as the powerful squeeze imploded around him. A trembling quake of overwhelming force trapped his entire body! He could feeel the vibrating tremor-like force of the gigantic female muscle...

Sanda's thighs quivered from the sensation... she could feel her tiny prisoner kicking and wriggling all around inside her sweaty ass crack. She squeezed her glut's tightly, and clamped his tiny figure up inside...

Bob was trapped. He fought to get a single breath of air, the heated steam within the tightly sealed space filled his lung's, filling his head with the intoxacating aroma...


"Oh, yeah...keep wriggling Bobby", she softly whispered, enjoying the sensation of his struggling movement.

She quivered with pleasure as her tiny captive despairately tried to escape her most sensitive area...

"That's right, see if you can 'Git-away!'", she giggled.

She squeezed harder, and pulled up her tight spandex, yanking on the waist band with both hands, she constricted her tiny captive tightly inside the sweaty gusset...


The gigantic blonde pulled her snug-fitted spandex up tightly around her waist and seperated her thighs, allowing the tiny figure inside to become forced into her over heated, lower butt-cheek's...


Bob was trembling with horror, his naked body fell into the powerful vise-like gluts of the blonde giantess, while her open palms pressed down over his tight envelopment...

Sandra caught the lump-like little figure and lifted him slightly, then dropping him, she pressed tightly against his entrapment and forced his tiny body deeper into her's...

Then she released Bobby, and started poking the bare-chest of her tiny little captive, that was still bound on the seat of the giant bar stool...


Jimmy lifted up his head to look up at the enormous face of the goddess like image that filled his vision...

Sandra's giant set, of blueish grey-eyes, floated above, filled with wonder and curiosity, she expectantly waited for Jimmy's fear to build...

Her halted breathing, signaled to him that this gigantic woman was very arroused. He was trembling all over, and she was delighted to see the terror in his miniscule eye's...

She stabbed the sharp tip of her middle fingernail down firmly upon his hairy little chest.

"Oop's, sorry Baby, I didn't mean to do that sweety!", she pointed her fingertip directly at him.

The tip of her extended fingernail was easily as large as his head. He shook uncontrolably at the deadly silver-painted blade...

She carefully raked the tip of it down across his chest and belly, "I don't want to hurt you", she whispered with concern...

"I just want to show you, that you can't just 'use' women like that, and get away with it".

She reached down into her tight spandex pant's and removed the sweat coated little Bobby. Gripping him up within her fist, she lifted him up and slowly carried him to the counter top...

Setting him down, gently, on the counter just above the seat of the stool. She smiled at his half-drunken state of being, as he gasped for breath and fell back onto the counter...


Jim found some courage, somewhere, and decided he would try and talk his way out of this...


"Sandy!", he yelled. "Untie me, so we can talk!"

"I kinda like seeing you like THAT!", she answered him with a smirk...

"Please Sandy, just let me talk to you?", he begged her.


"What'd-ya wanna talk 'bout?", she haughtily whispered, lowering her face down directly above his bound, spread-eagle figure...

Her breath washing over his tiny naked body. She slowly traced her tongue around her lip's and smiled possesively...

"Well, Go on, Talk Jimmy!", she poked his tiny chest again, stabbing the tip of the huge nail sharply into his skin!



Meanwhile,... Bob had got up, and walked toward the edge of the huge pizza box. The short, cardboard wall stood-up to his knee's. He reached inside and grabbed a single chunk of the green pepper that had fell off of it...

He held up the dark green, square-cut piece of vegetable, and took a large bite out of it. He chewed the tough skin and spit it out, then took another bite of the softer inside.

The pepper tasted great, and he quickly began to eat the rest of the football sized chunk. He quickly finished the chunk and started searching for another peice...

Sandra reached down and pinched off a fingernail-sized gob of cheese and casually lifted it over to her tiny prisoner, and offered it up to him...

Bob causiously reached-up and grabbed the sticky glob of melted cheese. Sandra smiled down at the tiny man and giggled, she watched with amusement, as tiny Bob started taking tiny little bites...

She looked back to her other tiny-sized prisoner and carefully reached down with her fingertip and poked at his bare chest...

The miniature naked man rolled away from her threatening fingernail. He moaned outloud, causing Sandra to snicker with an intense satisfaction...


Bob continued chewing away at the gooey cheeese... He kept eating away at the heavy white blob of sweetness.

His stomach was soon full, and he needed something to drink. He walked around the box and looked up at his gigantic hostess. Her mouth filled with a huge bite from the slice that she had just casually removed.

The large section of triangular shaped crust floated above the counter-top, teetering within her fingertip's, sagging down on one end, and dripping with reddish colored grease...

Her hand shifted toward her waiting mouth, and she opened wide and shoved the sagging tip into the shadow of her mouth...

Biting down hard, her lip's curled away, like a monstrous snarling cat, her teeth severed the tip away from it, she closed her lip's down, completely consuming nearly half of the slice...

Her huge jaw's swelled and flexed as she chewed. The sight was nothing Bob could have ever imagined...

It repulsed him... her huge mouth devoured the large section with such ease, powerful jaws chewing casually grinding up the pulp like it was nothing...

His body started trembling, as she glanced down at him, "Good, Huh?", she said.


Bob needed something to drink, and he found the courage to yell up to her...


"I need something to drink, Sandra", he spoke out to her with a shaky voice...

She stopped chewing, and focused on her little prisoner...


"Well, what would you like, I've got wine, beer, coffee, water....


Bob just stood trembling, he cupped his hand's around his mouth and yelled up to her...


"Just some water", he asked the giantess blonde.


"Okay, just a minute sweety", she whispered.

She took another huge bite of the now quickly shrinking slice of pizza, and dropped the crust back into the box. She backed away from the counter top, and stepped over to the sink...

She started to reach for a glass, and quickly remembered that, 'He couldn't drink out of that!'

Her hand's reached for a spoon, and snatched one up from the drainer, then she filled a small clear glass...

Returning to the counter top, she dipped the spoon into the water, and carefully lowered it down for her tiny guest...

"Here ya go, Bobby...some fresh water", her whisper was soothing, and sweet...

She smiled down at him as he knelt down over the 'salad-bowl-sized' spoon-full, of clear water.

Bob slurped away at the cool water with a bubbling suction. He swallowed the cool drink down with fervor, it soaked his dry throat with a refreshing pleasure...

Sandra smiled down at him with a curious fasination.

Still casually stroking her sharp fingernails over her bound prisoner, that was taped down to the stool...



*
Chapter End Notes:

Happy New Year!