- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks for all the reviews!  I'd like to especially thank CaryComic for faithfully reviewing every single chapter!  That really keeps a beginner like myself interested in creating more...

 



Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ Part Three



Epilogue



Bringing this part to a close, only opens the way for the eventual deliverance of 'Part-Four.

I don't really consider it a 'Spoiler', giving away a few little clues, as to what is to come in the forth installment, just some little reminders, so to speak, as to what has already taken shape within the story of 'Bob's Ultimate Experience'.


Jennifer still has several doses of the biological shrinking serum that she managed to stash away at Carly's place. Will she eventually get the chance to use most of them?

As you know, from earlier in the story, she was forced to give one of them to Sandra, which she used to unfortunately shrink poor little Jimmy. Jennifer also, had already given one to her lab partner Chloe, which, we will start out with in chapter one, of Part-Four...


Although, looking back on 'Part-Three', we discovered that Carly just can't seem to keep a hold of her miniature little husband Bob. He was captured by his wifes baby sister and held prisoner as a sex toy, he miraculously escaped from her, and was re-captured by Jennifer, and then ultimately given over to his frantically obsessive little wife...

Sometime later, Sandra comes along, snooping around inside of Bob and Carlys' home while their assumed to be away, and the gorgeous blonde discovers the shrunken little guy, deciding to kidnap him for her own advantages, she takes him prisoner and holds him hostage...

That's when Sandra forces the two sisters to give her a single dose of the serum, in exchange for the safe return of their miniaturized Bobby...so they do, And Jimmy ends up becoming her first victim, ...did I say first victim? -scratch that- I don't want to give anything away for the upcoming 'Part Four'...(heh heh heh)


Anyway, we now know the personality of each of these characters pretty well. How much they like the idea of becoming a giantess, and how well they treat their tiny little pet's...


Except for Chloe, we have experienced what each of them are like when it comes to taking possession of a miniaturized little man.

Bobby, that very lucky little author, has so much to be thankful for now. Now that his Mother-in-law Diane had stumbled upon him, while he was about to be drown in the front yard fountain by an attacking Crow, that compared to himself, was like being attacked by an eleven foot tall monster with a black shiny beak almost two feet long!

After she and 'Yankee', her faithful, and obedient miniature Poodle, rescued him from the Crow, and pulled him out of the entrapment of the deep-walled pool of water, he was taken into possession by his beautiful, gigantic mother-in-law, Diane...


Afterword, and at the sametime, Diane soon fully realizes, just what her two daughters have been keeping from her.

Deciding to teach the two of them a lesson, she takes her tiny little son-in-law for herself. She insatntly finds herself completely infatuated with this quant little plaything, and can't resist taking a few libertys with him. Stirring-up some hidden desires for the middle-aged beauty, that she didn't realize that she even had!


Well, Part Four should be out in a few weeks, if all goe's as planned and, I hope that you'll all be on board.

There will be an unknown number of chapters in the next part, as I am going to take the advice of Riczar and not limit the story to a set number of chapters... I'm just going to let the story take shape for itself and play out on it's own.

I'm really learning alot about the writing process, but I've still got a long way to go too! I really appreciate all the helpful hints and suggestions.


I look forward to continuing this story, and reading all your reviews, too. So, if there is anything that you'd like to see happed in the upcoming continuation of Bob's Ultimate Experience, tell me NOW!


Thanks for Reading!


MNW85' ~ [ midnightwriter85@yahoo.com ]





*

Chapter End Notes:

Look for 'Part Four' to be out in a few weeks, and happy writing everybody! ;`)