- Text Size +




Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ Part Three


Chapter Twenty-two



Diane held the tiny naked body within her single right hand. He had fallen asleep, almost instantly...

She held this miniaturized little person very protectively, as she slowly climbed out of the bath tub and stepped over to the sink.

With the carefulness of a loving mother, she pressed her hand into her breast securely holding him, as she grabbed a thin cotton wash-cloth with her other hand and gingerly placed him down into the folded material.

She felt like an enormous giantess as she handled his diminuative little figure...

She peered down from above with her gigantic sleepy eyes, the littlest person she had ever seen was lying before her...he used to be so tall, and now, she could easily hold him within the palm of her hand.

She gazed longingly with a strange, and lusty fasination. Just the sight of him lying there stirred-up powerful feelings deep within her.

Lightly brushing her fingertip along the side of his leg, she gently wiped away some of the remaining moisture and carefully wrapped him up within the small hand-towel.

Tucking in the folds, her long slender fingers worked with expert precision, firmly binding the soft material snuggly around her miniature son-in-law. Leaving only his head free, she swaddled him neatly inside the washcloth. He appeared like a little babydoll...sitting there on the sink counter.

Quickly toweling off with a large fluffy bath-towel, she slipped into her terry-cloth bathrobe and opened the cabinet above the sink.

She grabbed her toothbrush and squirted a dab of toothpaste on it. Hastily, she swashed it around over her pearly white teeth. After she finished brushing, she rinsed down the tub and wiped everything down, gathered up her precious little 'papoose', like a fat, but tightly wrapped cigar, she gently placed him down inside the front skirt-pocket of her frilly pink robe.

She exited the steamy bathroom and silently sashayed down the hall. Barefoot, and with a slight spring in her step, she carefully closed her bedroom door behind her and stepped over next to the window.

Between the bed and the bay-window, a large over-stuffed chair sat in the corner completely filled with tiny stuffed-animals and a huge myriad of miniature little decorative pillows.

It was Diane's motherhood collection, a heaping pile of memorys from her early married life and even a few from her own childhood years.

Patrisha, her youngest daughter, still staying at home, had lost interest in such things years ago, and this seemed to be the perfect hiding spot for him...

Carefully removing her precious cargo, she slowly lifted Bobby out of her pocket and sat down on the edge of her bed. She held him up within her cupped palms and closely observed his tiny little face.

Containing the sudden urge to giggle, she bit her lower lip and smiled as she emphatically placed this inferior little cocoon so carefully into this huge cornucopia-like pile. Firmly squished-in between a fire-engine-red teddy-bear, and a faded, purple, stuffed giraffe, he blended into the mountainous creation like he was always meant to be there...





*** *





Meanwhile, as the setting sun sank into the horizon, casting it's last remaining rays of light upon Sandra's living room widow, it seemed to display an 'otherworldly' orangish-colored spectrum. The consuming dread that filled Jimmy's shattered mind, lingered on the thoughts of what this gigantic bitch had done to him.

He was sitting on-high, dozens of feet above the floor, upon the narrow shelf of the fireplace mantel. Overlooking the daunting open-space, the extreme distance across the enormous room, the strange orange-glow, highlighted everything inside with it's pervading colouration.

Sandra had gone down into the basement. Placing him up there for safe keeping while she was gone, she had taunted him with the idea of just simply 'tossing him into the toilet'. Instead, she placed him on the mantel and left him there with a falsely projected kiss that she had blown his way, following it up with the sour smirk of feminine contempt.

Walking away, she swung her hips widely, displaying her 'super-tight' Daisy-Duke's, that only, barely covered half, of her escaping lower ass-cheeks. Leaving him behind, trapped on this cliff-like ledge to wait for her eventual return.


Rubbing the swollen purple bruises that covered his battered naked body, he gazed across the lingering distance without blinking an eye. He looked down at the solid floor, the square shaped red-brick that made up the living room floor, seemed to be his last resort...

He continually fought back the self-defeating idea of stepping off the ledge and plunging to his ultimate death.

He reached down and firmly grabbed his broken toe and with a quick snap, he popped it back into place.

The sharp intensity of incredible pain shot-up through his entire leg, causing him to wince for a brief moment, before he quickly stood-up and slowly began to put some weight down onto it...

He could feel that the bone had slipped back into place and the stinging pain slowly subsided. He walked to the edge of the shelf and sat down, letting his feet dangle over the edge, he contemplated scooting forward, and just sliding off...

He lightly traced his fingertips over a large female thumb print. It had just been recently imprinted there in the fine coating of dust.  Sandra's hand, had so casually gripped-up the shelf-edge, just after she had released him upon this high place, where there was 'absolutely' no chance, at all for her tiny prisoner to escape.

He swept his tiny fingers around through the swirled lines within the huge thumb print. He compaired the size differance. He could fit nearly four of his tiny hand-prints into her single thumb-print.

He continued to sweep his fingers all around until the greasy print had completely disappeared. He felt his fractured ribs with his other hand,...he instantly recalled that they had been so easily crushed by that same giant thumb...

She had nearly crushed him to death. More than once, she had held him so tightly within her fist that he could feel his heart spasuming from the blockage of blood flow. Her huge ever-present face, floating so closely before him, that he could easily reach out and touch it!

She endlessly taunted him, tortured him and sexually teased him until he either broke down and cried, or passed out from sheer exhustion.


A slight thumping sound on the basement steps alerted him to her unsuspected return.

Her raspy 'sing-song' voice, deliriously 'sang-out' his name, in a 'childish-like' taunting.


"Jimmy, Jimmy...jimmy, jimmy, jimmy...JIM-MEEEEE!", varying the tone and pitch of her voice, in a drunkenly inspired song...


"FE-FI-FOE-FUM!",she roared. "I smell the stench of some cheating SCUM!", she taunted.

Her re-appearance was still shocking, even though he already knew it was her, and had plenty of time to prepare himself, 'even still' though, her sudden arrival as she quickly jumped from the top-step out into the room, sent a 'electric-like' jolt up across his miniature spine!


"HELLO JIMMY!, she barked out! "Did ya' miss Me?", she teased.

Swiftly stepping over to the fireplace, she bent down slightly and lowered her face down level with her tiny prisoner, stranded on the narrow shelf. She brought her peircingly huge eyes right up closely and bumped him in the chest with the tip of her nose...

"Momma's Home!", she whispered. "-an' Momma's Soooo hungery", she taunted him with her mouth.


Raising her mouth up in front of him she exaggerated her words. Allowing her hot breath to puff out into his tiny face...


"I'm going to fry up some potatoes and onions, and when their finished I'm going to 'brown-me-up' some mini-MAN steak!", how's that sound, Huh?", she rounded her words profusely, so that her spittle would splatter out and easily spray her tiny captive in the face.

"Sounds Goood, Huh?", she savored the desperation in his miniature eyes...


Clamping her thumb and finger over his right thigh she squeezed it a couple times as if she was trying to figure out how much meat there would actually be in one of his legs...


"Hm, I don't know, maybe I'll have to 'boil you first', so that I don't lose any of that delicious man-steak!", she bumped her nose against him again, taunting him to his wits end...


Poking out her huge pink tongue, she licked it up across his chest and face, painting a long slick trail of salava across his entire front.


"Mmmmm, tastie!", she squealed with delight, her eyes sparkling with complete possession...


He fell backward, rolling away from her bill-board sized face, her intimidating, wall sized fascial image changed expression, and the vibration from her roaring voice seemed to shake the entire house!


"GET BACK HERE, RIGHT NOW!", her hot breath exploded across the narrow shelf, raising the dust and nearly bursting his tiny ear-drums...


He quickly scampered backed to her. The huge, female, face, that seemed to float before the cliff-like shelf, turned her puckered mouth all to one side, and bounced up and down in a impatient toe-tapping infuriation...


"Jimmy, what am I going to do with you?", she whispered.


"Please Sandy, just let me GO!", he dropped to his knees and begged her giant-sized face.


"Let you GO?", she repeated. "You wouldn't last an 'hour' out-there on your own, you stupid little bastard!", she snarled...


"Well jus' 'KILL ME THEN' you fuckin' BITCH!", he screamed up into her face as loud as he could!

Before she had a chance to react to what he had just said, he threw up both arms and shook his fists at her. He backed up a few steps, and ran toward her as fast as he could...

He lunged past her left cheek, and swiped his right fist across her left eyebrow, getting in a single tiny punch, before he plunged out away from the side of her head and tumbled down toward the floor!


Sandra was instantly surprized to feel his little fist crack so hard against the hard bone of her outer eye socket...

She didn't realize what had just happened, until she heard his tiny naked body smack against the brick floor at her feet!


Jim hit the solid brick floor with such impacting force that he shattered his left collar-bone, dislocated his shoulder and smacked his skull so hard that it cracked open like a tiny coconut!


Blood splattered out around his miniature head leaving a bright red halo-like impression completely around it...


His tiny limp figure had landed right next Sandra's huge left foot. She quickly stepped around and squatted down next to him, inspecting his shattered little naked body she grabbed her ears with both hands and shuttered with frustration...


"Damn IT!", she barked down at his limp, dying body...


The last thing he heard was Sandra's monstrous voice blasting down from above him...



"You Stupid Little Man!"






*

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!