- Text Size +




Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ Part Three



Chapter twenty-one




Bob nervously sat there, high atop the cool, porcelain, surface. Trying to conseal his trembling body was neary impossible, this beautiful giantess could clearly see that he was shaking uncontrolably.

Completely naked, and quite mezmerized by the magnificent sight that was playing out before him, he covered his groin and blushed with brain-crippling humileation.

His only thoughts, were of the enormity of this woman's towering naked body!

The width of the enlongated ledge that enclosed the giagantic bath-tub, was nearly as wide as he was tall. He had been gently placed there by the huge slender fingertips of his colossal mother-in-law.

After she had so unexpectedly drenched her silken pantie's with him trapped inside, she had drunkenly staggered up the stairs to the bathroom to clean up her tiny little play-mate and take a long relaxing bath...

She removed her frilly dress, by simply un-zipping; shimmying her shoulders, and allowing it to drift down over those wide shapely hips and slide on down the smooth length of her gigantic bare-skinned leg's.

Stepping out of the piled up skirt that surrounded her ankle's, she kicked it to the side as easily as she slipped out of her light-pink, stain-darkened pantie's and tossed them away next to the hamper by the door.

She allowed the steaming hot water to nearly fill the massive bath tub. Adding some essential oils and a fast reacting skin-rejuvenator to the bubble-bath, she stood casually naked above her tiny little buddy, and smiled down at him...

Bob watched with amazment as her colossal naked body stepped over the side and towered above him. She gingerly tested the water with her right foot's largest toe...

Bob was frozen with sheer amazment as she stood straddling the edge of the bath-tub. He felt like he was dreaming...

Diane's incredible beauty standing naked before him, and so intoxacatingly close, looming above him so gigantic in overwhelming size...

He looked up into that narrow space between her superior thigh's. The tiny patch of curly blonde pub's that hugged the top of her smoothly folded neather-lip's, glissened with a shimmering moisture and sparkled in the brightly lit bathroom.

She bent forward and shut the water off. Placing her foot down into the water, she stepped over with her left foot and placed it down into the tub. Her knee's bent outward, as she slowly started to sit down...

Lowering herself down, she slowly submerged her tightly flexed hips into the steaming hot bath.

Bob suddenly felt like he couldn't breath! He felt so, very dizzy, and nearly passed out! He coughed a couple times and looked away from her incredible presence, shaking his head and gathering his shattered thoughts...

Inside of the solid bathroom walls, Diane's voice vibrantly echoed...


"Mmmm, Yes, this is nice!", her amplified whisper vibrated within the enclosed tile-covered walls.

"Come on Bobby, let's get you cleaned up", she softly spoke, biting her bottom lip as she reached out to collect him from his chilly perch.

"I'm really sorry about that Robert, I didn't mean to do that to you sweety, it just kind of,..happened?", she whispered.

A slight but, noticable twang of guilt in her sultry voice, she carefully gathered her finger's around his tiny naked form and lifted him off of the side of the tub. Her middle finger's sharp nail slid across his thigh and scrapped forcefully up between his leg's...

"Oop's, Eww, I didn't hurt you did I?", she quickly lowered him down and released him to drop the short distance below onto her bare mid-section...

"That soap's very slippery! Did I hurt you, Baby?", she innocently asked?

He splashed into the shallow water, landing on her stomach just above her belly-button. The soapy water washed ashore, cresting around her colossal waist, rolling waves of frothy bubbles came up around him, completely encircling her island-like body...


"No, I'm fine Diane, just a scratch, it's nothing really!", Bob yelled up to her anxious face.

She cupped her hands around him protectively. The large wall-like palms forming a barrier. In the brightly lit room he could see every conforming detail. The crease and folds within her powerful hands both protecting him, and revealing the daunting enormity of her incredible gigantic size.

Her glorious over-hanging boobie's hung nicely above him, like twin globes, smoothly rounding out from her chest overshadowing her ribs with two u-shaped shadows.


"Oh, God...let me see", she grabbed his right ankle and gently pulled his leg out straight...

"It's not bleeding is it?", she whispered, while trying to closely inspect his inner-thighs.


Bob was shifted around so that he was hanging sideways from his left wrist, and the ankle of his left foot. Treating him to the close-up view of her enormous right breast, he was lifted up closer to her face and manipulated around into a spread-eagle position...


"Well, I don't see any blood", she breathily whispered.


Lowering him back down, her fingertip's loosened and allowed his tiny figure to drop back into the shallow pool of soapy water. The knee-deep suds that washed up around her belly was soothing and very warm. He found his balance by resting on his hands and knees, the water came up around his shoulders.

Her hands quickly returned to that encircling barrier, insuring that he didn't slip-off and slide into the much deeper water...

Diane's gigantic belly was so smooth and enormous. Bob pressed his toe's into her soft skin, steadily trying to balance himself on the unstabled surface of this humongous woman's stomach. His heart was pounding wildly...

He felt so utterly helpless! Completely dependent on her to protect him, he felt completely asshamed of his state of being...

He could easily drown in this gigantic bathtub; if not for her being there, he couldn't even get out of it on his own!

Her face tilted down, slowly closing her eye's, she softly sighed...

"So completely 'helpless', and so fragile too", Diane softly whispered.


Her smiling eye's shimmering like diamonds, staring down at him so lovingly, she slid down a little deeper into the water.

Her tiny-sized, little bath-toy jumped with surprize as her whole body jerked, and slid down a few inches...


Bob was forced to raise up onto his knee's in order to keep his head above water!


A rumbling quaking sound filled the air, he was suddenly shaken around on her quaking stomach as she started erupting into a earth-shaking fit of feminine giggling...


"Don't worry Bobby, I've got YOU!", she reassured him.

Her hand's instantly tightened up their protective coverage, moving in closer to him and touching together at the tips of her finger's.


"Just relax, and enjoy yourself...I won't let you fall", she whispered, still softly chuckling at his nervous reaction.


She closed her eye's again and released a long slow breath...


Bob carefully worked his way up the slope of her soft skinned tummy. Crawling up, he felt the more solid footing of her taught abdominal muscle, he turned to the side to sit on his hip.

The constant rise and fall of her slow breathing gently lifting him up and down, like riding a slow motion roller-coaster, he crawled a little further up into the shadow of her giant left breast.

The sudsy froth of bubbles floating on the surface of the heated water, surrounding her uplifted knees, and swirling slightly from her huge movements, dipped and lifted from the under current created from this massive womans enormous naked body.

She just laid motionless for a long time. Just breathing...

Bob was begining to relax a little bit. He started washing himself off in the edge of the water. He splashed some over his face and chest, rubbing it around and scrubbing the sticky dried juices off, he tried to forget where he was, and just focused on getting cleaned up...

He lathered up and rinsed off several times. Washing his hair and scrubbing as best he could, he kept glancing up to her enormous face, watching her closely, intently waiting for any unsuspecting movement to happen...

Still very unsure of his situation, he couldn't completely relax until he was out of this potential death-trap...


Looking up at her, he found himself staring at the detail of her beautiful giant face. Her large uplifting eyebrows arching up over her closed lids; the pruney wrinkles on the surface of her pillowy lips, the way her high cheek-bones rounded out...

Her long golden eyelashes splayed out like sharply curved whips, all lined-up and feathered along the skirting of her shorter lower lashes.

Her small nostrils forming two dark tunnels under her petite little nose; he could see straight up into them...

Her hair was tied back into an loosely uplifted tossle, pinned to the sides with metal clamps and hairpins that looked to be at least a foot in length, exposing her ears that snuggled so neatly against the side of her giant head, the entire thing nearly twice his height and six-times wider...


A sudden unsuspected lifting motion behind him, starteled him, causing him to turn around...


He glanced around to see her right hand drifting toward him. It silently floated up over him and hung there dripping large droplets of soapy water down upon him...

The large fingertips gently wriggled around as they slowly lowered down, softly closing over him. He quivered from the overwhelming imprisonment of her single hand.

Cupping together under his bare-butt, her hand easily captured him and lifted him up...

He was slowly carried up to her huge right boobie, firmly pressing into it from just underneath, he was pressed against the rubbery nipple so closely that he could reach out and touch it!


He caught his breath and held it, as the sight of her giant areola perfectly encircled the huge growing nipple. Right before his eye's it slowly grew larger and firmer...

His head swooned as he took in the sheer size of it! He had been pressed into before, when she had stuffed his miniature sized body so quickly into her bra, but it was covered then and he could only just feel it within the entrappment of her consealing brasier...


Now though, he could clearly see every little, tiny, detail...

The huge mass of breast flesh compressed inwardly from the edge of her solid palm. Causing the centered nipple to rise up and jut out toward him.

The giantess was offering it up to him, the enormous, tingling, knob-like gland, displayed in such a gigantic size as it came to life so magnificently!

His whole body was shaking as he realized what the giant Diane wanted!

He caught his breath, trying to compose himself, his knee's were shaking so bad that when he tried to use his leg muscle's...they had became nearly useless...

He hesitantly, crawled closer to the stiff projection. The way it grew so firm and solid, revealed her consuming female arrousal. Her palm lifted slightly, urgeing him to touch it...

Her voice released a soft rumbling sound...

Hearing her frustrated moan, created a tingling sensation to rush across his naked skin, goose-bumps fluttered over both his arm's and rippled up the entire length of his tingling spine...

His hands reached out and lightly caressed the very tip of it. The skin swelled beneath it, coming alive with surging arrousal. He brushed his hands down over it, stroking it lightly and squeezing it with his miniature fingers.


"Mmmm- aaaaaaaah", she cooed with pleasure...


Pressing her palm deeper, Bob was forced into the giant breast and shoved up tightly against it!

He pressed his whole face into the rubbery skin and started licking and kissing the giant nipple, frantically trying to service this gigantic woman!

He was suddenly lifted upward, in a quick, bucking rise as the giantess arched her back, thrusting her chest out and moaning with the most tantilizing sound that he had ever heard!

He stood up inside her cupped palm, grabbing the giant nipple with both hands, he kissed it with quick, pecking kisses...licking it wildly and slathering his tiny tongue across the heated taught skin.

Diane moaned wildly, and swiftly pulled him away...


"Oh, You little angel, YOU!", she delightfully exploded!


"Oh BOBBY, that's so....Mmmmmmm NICE!", she whispered excitedly...


"Your driving me crazy!", she told him.


"You naughty little thing you... I could just smother YOU!", she haughtily whispered.


Bob sat down within her cupped palm's, as she raised him up to her mouth...


Her lip's parting, as her glissening tongue slipped-out and slid across the seperation with a slow tantilizing pass...

His tiny cock was proudly erect. He sat within her surrounding palms, his leg's spread apart and his heart pounding so fast that he thought he might faint!

He gasped with overwhelming surprize, as her huge lips completely covered his entire mid-section!

Raising him up to her waiting mouth, she kissed his tiny naked body with a long slow forceful compression...

Her heated breath swirled out of her nostrails, tickling his bare-skin as she devoured his tiny form inside her giantess lip's!

Twirling the tip of her powerful tongue, she swirled it swiftly in a tightly trilling pattern that instantly took his breath away!

She speeded up even faster, into a constant drilling-like sensation. The overwhelming blur of her powerful tongue relentlessly attacked his miniscule manhood like a nuclear power-drill!

He thought his brain was going to explode!


His whole body was paralized. Stiffly pressed out and locked tightly into her consuming mouth he felt his ball's clinch-up, as his burning loin's caught fire!


He grunted with animalistic pleasure, shooting a steady stream of endless white cream...

A long flowing ejection continued for nearly an entire minute, then he caught his breath and drifted downward, still cumming though, he jerked frantically in quick spasmic jolts of sporatically charged twitching...

Jetting out, in shot after shot of glorious cumm, he convolsed in delirious pleasure!


Diane's lip's slurped across his middle as she sucked up every last tiny droplet...


He fell limply into her cradling palm, and passed out...




*

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for all the comments and suggestions.  I really appreciate it.  I think there will be, at least, one more chapter for this part...

Thanks for reading, and please leave a comment!