- Text Size +
Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ 'Part Three'


Chapter Two



The sun shone brightly against the cement wall of the garage. The gas-pumps out front, held several cars as they fueled up, Sandra's car drove around behind to the parts-department, she parked in the far corner and walked up to the first stall...

Jim worked away at the 'rust-welded' muffler clamp, trying to get it loose from the top section of rusted exhust pipe. Lying on his back, he struggled to get the worn out muffler off...

His wrench slipped-off the nut, and he swiftly busted a knuckle on the cold metal pipe...

"Ouch, frickin shit!", he screamed, as he slid the creeper out from under the car and sat up to inspect his bleeding fist.

Jim was the local auto-mechanic in town, he was quite busy, just changing oil and spark plugs, for all the working-class, single women, that lived within a thirty mile radius of the shop.

He had a full schedule most everyday, and the phone rang off the wall, constantly...

He looked up to see Sandra's nylon encased leg's dominantly spaced, as she stood peering down at him, smiling wide, her sparkling eye's shimmered in the bright sunlight, her spike heels planted firmly.

He felt a bit uneasy at the sight of her, he saw her staring down at him, she looked a little bit strange...her figure looked more muscular, and super tight!


"Hey, Sandy...what's going on?", he spoke up, as he stared over at her...

He swiftly got to his feet, stepping over to the sink to wash the blood away form his fresh wound.

"Oh, I was just wondering if you were going out for lunch today, sweety", she asked, using her most attractive 'ditsy-blonde' tone of voice...

"Um Yeah, I was just about to go...", he stopped to check out her tight skirt, "Have you been working out, Sandy?"

"No, no more than usual, why?", she asked.

"You Look Great, Baby!", he stood poised before her, his eye's scanning her body, up and down...


"Damn, you really look good, I like that dress, shows off those fantastic legs!"


Jim had dated Sandy for about a month or so, and he had also dated several 'other women' around town, that he aparently 'thought' didn't know about each other...but, at the local beauty salon, most every woman in town had been out with him at least once, if they had ever had their car in the shop where he worked.

"I thought we could go get a pizza, maybe drive down to the boat docks, have a little picnic", she whispered seductively, as she stepped over closer to watch him washing his hand's...

"Sure thing, just let me tell Sam and we'll be off", he told her, as he grabbed a handfull of paper towels and headed toward the front office.


Sandra giggled and headed back to her car. She got in and started it up, and pulled back around front to pick him up.

Jim clocked-out for lunch, and hurried out the door, he jumped into Sandra's rag-top and she squealed the tires as she pulled out onto the main road heading down toward the river. The Pizza shop was a quick stop, and she tossed the small pizza into the back-seat, next to her nylon bag, and continued down the road..the engine over-reved, the RPM's dipping into the red as she jammed it into third gear and run it up to 85 mph.

Jim had worked on her car, a 76' Ford Mustang, he loved the car, and he just 'had' to comment, on the way that she was slipping the clutch...


"Do you have to treat the shifter like a frickin blender?", he snarled, half angered by the way she mistreated the hydraulic cluth.

Sandra just laughed as she sent the RPM's needle deeper into the red-line...


She knew that mistreating the car would piss him off, and she stomped down on the gas-pedel and let the engine whine as she whipped around a sharp curve and jammed it down into second gear...

The engine roared as the next lower gear sent the rpm's into the danger zone...

"Sandy, you're gonna blow-it-up!", Jim yelled.


Sandra giggled and let off the gas, allowing the car to slow down to the legal speed limit. She whipped it off the road at the river bank boat dock's, and pulled down close to the waters edge.

The parking lot was empty, and she found a space right next to the picnic tables...

"Grab the pizza, sweety", she opened her door and jumped out. "let's go over there, that tables in the shade", she pointed out...

She grabbed her nylon bag and swiftly lifted it up, swinging it around, she joyfully skipped over to the picnic table and dropped the bag on the ground at her feet...

"Come-on, Jimmy!", she giggled.


"Yeah, I'm coming, hold on...", Jim reached into the backseat, he picked up the pizza box and carried it with him as he walked over to the table to sit down across from her...

"Sandy I wish you wouldn't drive the car like that, your gonna blow a rod outta that engine, over-rev-ing it like that!"


"That's alright, I've got the best mechanic in the state", she smartly remarked.

"That's still no reason to abuse it like that, I mean, that's just fuckin 'wrong'...", he glaired at her, trying to make his point.

Sandra just snickered, as she opened the pizza box and carefully removed a single slice...

Holding it over in front of his mouth she slowly moved it closer...

"Here, take a bite, baby, and don't worry about my driving, okay?", she frowned, and put on her best 'pouty-little-girl'-face.

Jim opened his mouth and let her feed him... She chuckled, as she deliberately shoved half the slice of steaming hot pizza, directly into his open mouth...

"Sam-Di", Jim mumbled, with his mouth stuffed full, "Wha-Da-Fuc?"

Sandra burst out laughing, as she leaned down to get something out of her bag, "Here, I'm Sorry, I just couldn't 'resist', here, baby... let me wipe-off your mouth"

{Her tissue held the syringe hidden inside}. She stood-up and walked around on his side of the table, promptly sitting down on his lap, she wriggled her curvy, thin-skirted behind, firmly ontop of his lap effectively pinning him down...

Pretending to unfold the napkin, she quickly removed the needle from the plastic tube and un-capped the cover...

She held the shringe under her thumb and rested her hand on his shoulder. Her other hand held the napkin, and she started to wipe-off his smeared lip's.

Jim had to brace himself after Sandra sat down on his lap. Her weight, easily pinning down his leg's, she turned sideways to wipe off his mouth, as she did, she grabbed his right shoulder and gripped it tightly...

"God, your such a big Baby!", she teased.

Jim's face reddened, as she casually, and roughly, 'smeared' the tomato sause across his right cheek...


Just as he reached up to grab her shoulder's,(to pick her up, and lift her off of him,)He felt the stabbing, pin-prick- and the 'firm jab' of the stabbing needle, directly into his neck!

"What th-ell' arr ya doin'?", He yelled, reaching up to grab her hand!

"Hold still, It's time you learned something Jimmy!", she growled...


He tried to stop her but, her free hand grabbed his hand, and gripped it tightly. He struggled within her grasp but her strength was too powerful...

Her finger's squeezed hard around his wrist, clamping-up firmly, she held his hand away and finished injecting the entire contents of the syringe.


Jim felt a sudden burning sensation surge throughout his body. He desperately tried to summon up all of his strength...

Sandy's hands gripped-up firmly around his shoulder's as he slowly slipped down under the table...

His vision faded in and out, as he drifted into a state of blissful numbness. His pant's loosened around his waist as they slid-off his leg's, he felt his sock's enlarging and slipping away from his feet...

He was lifted up, inside her growing hand's as she held his shoulder's and picked him up, completely off the seat!

He felt his rear-end sliding off of her smooth nylon-thigh, slipping down under the picnic table.

He looked up, her nylon stocking's shimmered in the light as she stepped around above him. He felt a wash of heated prickling, surging throughout his draining body...

Her hands released him, letting go of him....he dropped to the ground...

He felt as though he was sinking into the grass. The air became thicker, as he sucked in a full breath, his vision went black...

He felt the grass around him, as he hit the ground. He tried to get up and he felt heavy sheets of soft material slowly drifting down around him. He sank into the misty earth, and passed out...




***




Bob could smell the pizza, when the roaring engine finally stopped. He heard Sandra's voice talking to someone, and he heard the deeper male voice, answering her...

The bag was swiftly jerked up into the sky and Bob was thrown back with a snapping shift of tremendous force. A swaying swirl of drifting motion carried him around, then- in a sudden weightless drop, he was plunged downward to flop heavily onto the ground...

A short period of silence seemed to pass as he sat in the darkness of the confining purse.

He heard the giants talking above him. He heard them moving around, then he heard her laughing...


The bag was slowly opened up, and he looked up to see Sandra's huge face peering down inside. She glanced all around then lowered her right hand down into the cluttered bag. Her fist held the lifeless form of a miniature naked man...

Her finger's released him, letting his unconscious, doll-sized figure, drop into the cramped floor space..

She smiled down into the bag. "Keep an eye on him, Bobby", she whispered...

Her laughter thundering out from above like an evil demoness!

The bag was swiftly drawn tight, and Bob was plunged into near total darkness once again...

A sudden lifting motion, and he was swinging around again, drifting blindly high above the ground. The spinning motion, and swirling movement sickened him as he despairately tried to brace himself within the darkness of the tightly closed purse...

His unconscious companion lying lifeless next to him, flopped around like a limp wet rag...

The huge bag that held them trapped suddenly collapsed onto a solid surface. The roaring engine restarted, and the forward motion jerked hard, as the gigantic mustang squealed the tires and took off...



***



After the quick, 'herky-jerky' ride, the engine settled down to a stop, the short-trip back to her house was only a slight releif, as Bob wondered what this giant blonde was planning on doing with them now...she had 'two' little slaves, and he wondered what new game she would eventually come up with...

Sandra carried the bag over her shoulder, and the pizza in her hand's, as she walked around her car and headed back into the house.

'Clack-crack' 'Clack-crack' 'Clack-crack', Bob held onto the sheet-like nylon walls, as the shifting purse bumped into her solid hip, and slammed around in a swift circle, swinging out to bump into her giant upper thigh, then swing back around again....

After closing and locking her door, she quickly slipped off her shoe's and released an exhusted gasp of sheer releif, "Ahhhhhh!"

The heavy ''thump-bump'' revealed the sound of her huge spike-heel's casually hitting the floor...

She placed her purse down on the kitchen-counter, and the pizza box on the table.

Bob could just barely see, with the small amount of light that filtered in through the woven nylon threads that made up the huge purse...

His unconscious cell-mate released a deep groan, and he started moaning, as he began to move around. Bob stayed still, and watched him as he slowly started to awaken...


Jim sat up, and rubbed the back of his neck. He had only been out a short time, and Bob wondered if he was just wrestless...

Jim's eye's popped open and he looked directly at Bob, "Where in the hell are we, Man?"


Bob couldn't believe that this guy had awakened so quickly...


"Shhhhhh!", Bob held his index finger up to his lip's and 'shooshed' him. "Don't let her know that your awake!"

"Her,...WHO?", Jim asked. A look of complete confusion washed over his shadowy face.


"Sandra, that's who!" - "Sandy?", Jim's eye's widened...


"Where are WE?", he asked again, looking all around frantically.


Bob didn't want to cause him 'freak-out', and he hesitated to actually tell him. His frightened reaction would most likely, only drawl the giantess' attention...

"Just relax, and try and get your strength back, alright?", Bob whispered...

"Relax! What the fuck are you TALKING ABOUT!", he yelled out!

"AND, WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY CLOTHES!"


The answer to that question would have to wait, as the sound of amplified giggling resounded from higher up...

The whole room seemed to vibrate as the entire purse slid around in a circle and the drawstring top pulled open...

Light flooded in and filled the crowded interior of the huge purse. Sandra's huge monstrous face overshadowed the opening, and her sparkling eye's lit up with fasination as she quickly focused in on her tiny-sized prisoner's...

"Well hello there, 'little Jimmie', wha-cha doin' in there?", she whispered haughtily.

Her scented breath filled the musty air within the huge bag...

"God your so TINY!", she snickered, with a lusty smile.

Her resounding voice filled the entire space with an awful vibration...

She lowered her right hand down into the opening and slowly reached down after her new little pet.

Jim screamed out as her huge finger's wrapped around his upper body and squeezed up tightly...

His frantically kicking right leg, slowly lifting up, as he was carried straight up, trapped inside the perfectly manicured fingernails...

Both of his arm's, and his left leg, were squeezed up within her grasp, leaving his right leg free, he kicked it wildly around trying despairately to break free of her giant fingers.

His violent screaming was swiftly muted, as her thumb pressed over his face and firmly snuffed it out...

A moment later, her huge hand returned and lowered down after Bobby. He stood up, and expectantly allowed her to remove him from the cluttered space of the musty purse. He had gotten used to her handling, and he quickly realized that it was a lot easier if he just complied to her wish's and allowed her to with him as she pleased.

Her soft palm compressed over his back, and her finger's gently wrapped around his front, closing around him securely, she lifted him swiftly out and quickly released him down onto the smooth floor of the marble counter-top.

She still held tightly to her other little pet. Holding him firmly within her fist, she casually reached for a slice of pizza and slowly brought it toward her mouth. The tiny little face of the terrified Jimmy, poked out from between her thumb and curled index finger...

She slowly opened her huge mouth and shoved the pointed tip of the slice into her huge gaping void and closed her teeth over it...

Pulling the slice away, she tore off a huge section and casually started to chew.


Bobby stumbled backward and looked up in fear as she tormented this poor man, holding him so close to her giant mouth, shimmering specks, of spurting salava, speckled across his face as she casually chewed away at the giant-sized slice of pizza.

Sandra's throat rumbled with a deep chuckle as she held tiny Jimmy closer to her mouth and slowly chewed.




*