- Text Size +



Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ Part Three



Chapter Sixteen





Bob's tiny exhusted body hung slack from his shirt collar. Luckily, it had hooked onto the sharp burr-like sliver of metal, that had snagged the loose material of his shirt, keeping him from being sucked out from under the car during the thirty minute drive on the interstate highway.

The profound rumbling continued to vibrate inside his miniature body well after Jennifer had parked on the street in front of her Mom's house. The three giantesses had exited the huge car and walked inside of the house, completely oblivious of the miniature hitch-hiker that clung to the under-carrage of Jen's car...

Bob limply hung from his shirt collar, weakened from the continuous blasting force of high velocity air currents...

His tool bag had been blown away, sucked out somewhere along the turbulent route, it had been violently torn away and cast into the vast abyss of the wide open highway.


"Where am I?", Bob mumbled weakly, his body still vibrating.


He turned around and realized that his shoe's were gone, he tried to pull his shirt collar loose, but he couldn't get it to come free of the sharp, rusty metal sliver that had hooked into it.

Planting his barefeet on the cool metal, he jerked wildly with his shoulders trying to get free of the solid metal burr...

Unsuccessfully, he turned around and started to remove his coat.

He had to unbutton the coat and take it off in order to get loose. He stood on the narrow ledge and pulled the collar free of the rusty needle-like splinter.

He looked down at the tire directly under him, and after pulling his shirt back on, he grabbed onto the brake cable and made his way back over to the rear axle. He awkwardly shimmied back down the inside of the tires rim and jumped down onto the solid ground.


He stumbled around barefoot trying to get his bearings. He walked out from under the gigantic car. He stood in the cooler shade of the huge, now very silent vehical, and surveyed his vast surroundings...

His vision barely able to conceive the blurry image of the humongous house. It rose up into the skyline like a hazy mirage in the extreme distance. A row of towering hemlock trees bordering the vastly gigantic yard, seemed to be familiar to him... A circular driveway centered with a cement bird bath, painted bright white...took his entire view with an astonishing shock of realization...

He recognized that front entrance way! "Carly's Mom and Dad's house!", he excitedly spoke aloud!

Without hesitation he started running toward the monolithic structure!


"I've got to get to Diane!", he thought.


There was nothing going to stop him now! He was going to get to his mother-in-law, get her attention, and allow her to see him... he 'had' to... she would 'help' him, he was 'sure' of it.


*```

His mind filled with possablitys, he suddenly felt excited about living again, maybe there was a way out of this, yet?

*```


Diane would take him to the hospital, have him checked out... Maybe the doctors would have some sort of antidote?



Bob ran as fast as he could along the edge of the wide brick-lined driveway.

The heated redbricks were begining to burn the bottom of his barefeet, he stopped next to the narrowing pathway that branched-off from the driveway and lead toward the giant sized birdbath...

The sound of the trickling water drew his attention. His dry mouth popped open, as he realized how thirsty he had become...

He jogged along the dirt pathway heading closer to the sound of the gurgling waterfall. The thought of a cool drink of water enticed him to explore the huge birdbath. He walked around the base of the towering cement display. Finding the shady side, he stopped to inspect the incredible elaboration.

A long row of elevated bricks were lined up perfectly along the rounded base. Forming a circular set of stairsteps that completely surrounded the huge fountain...

Bob carefully climbed up the knee-high steps. He stood at the top edge, looking down at the recirculating pool of clear water.

He couldn't reach the surface of the water from the top of the wide surrounding ledge. He knelt down and bent over as far as he could, reaching down as far as he could reach...

Just the tip of his middle finger actually touched the cool surface of water...

He quickly raised his finger to his mouth and swiftly started sucking on it...


He wanted a good drink of that water, now, more than ever...

He would have to get closer. He studied the whole area around the huge pool. The height of the interior walls was just too high for his short arm's to reach...

He stood back up and slowly walked around the circular top. His bare feet plodded along as he walked around in a complete circle, returning right back to where he had started...

There was no way that he could get a drink from this huge pool of cool refreshing water!


Bob sat down and let his feet dangle over the side of the fountain. He happened to look up. He thought he noticed some movement in the blurry distance. In front of the house was a woman walking along the rose bed...her flowing short skirt billowed slightly in the mild breeze.

From the great distance away, he couldn't quite make out who she was...

Her long leg's stepped along the side of the raised flower bed. Her towering figure dwarfed the surrounding flowers like an enormous giantess towering over the tree tops...

From Bob's perspective, she was the most pleasant sight that he had seen since he had been miniaturized!


He quickly got to his feet and started to wave his arms all around!


"Hey!" "Over Here!" "Help!", he cried out!


Just then, a huge black bird, descended down out of the sky and landed right next to him. With a hopping bounce, it stuck it's chest out and proudly stepped closer...


"CAW!-CAW!-CAW!", it's loud barking caw's blasted-out as it announced it's arrival!


Bob stepped backward away from the huge crow. It turned it's head to the side to take a closer look at him...

He threw up his arm's and screamed at the black Crow..."Ahhhhh, Get Away!"


His startling movements caused the huge bird to jump-up and flap its wing's as it took flight just above the surface of the fountain...

It floated in mid-air for a breif moment then it drifted back down and landed again...


Bob was forced to back up again, as it proudly walked toward him completely unafraid of his little tiny person-like figure!


The Crow swiftly hopped closer and started to peck at him!


Bob swung his fist at the huge Blackbird, and just missed it's beak, as it snapped it's bill together and flashed it's dark, black eye's toward him; it starred in curiousity!


"CAW!-CAW!-CAW!", it blasted out!


Bob was suddenly hit 'hard' with the tip of the black beak! He fell backward and stumbled off the edge of the ledge...


He splashed into the water and plunged deeply into the huge pool of water...


The Crow bent his head down and reached it's beak into the surface of the water and took a casual drink. Then it blasted out another loud 'Cawing-bark' and hopped-up into the air and flew away!


Just then, out of nowhere, the sound of snarling and growling erupted from just on the other side of the pool...


"Yap-Yap-Yap-Yap-arrrr, Yap, yap, yap! ArrrRrrrrrArrrr Yap Yap Yapp!", Yankee's territorial attack had spooked the black Crow away!

---AND, not a moment too soon! That Crow would have definitely eaten Bob alive!


Bob looked up, just as he 'resurfaced', swinging his head around to swing the excess water out of his hair...

A huge, elongated, shadow fell across the water. The bright sunlight was temporarily blocked out, as the massive female figure loomed above the fountain...


Her familiar voice resounded from above as she stepped up closer to the water and peered down into it.

Diane's sweeet vocals, rang out, sooothingly... as his tiny face starred up into the heights!



"Robert?", her inquisitive feminine voice sent a shiver of pleasant tingling to course across his entire body...


"Bobby?", she whispered curiously. "Is that YOU?"


Diane squatted down and leaned over the edge of her fountain. She couldn't quite believe what she was seeing...


"Bobby, what are you doing in there?", she shyly whispered, unsure of what she was seeing.


Bob waved his arm's wildly, "Help Me!". Diane leaned down slowly, lowering down her tentative finger, she pointed it out toward him, the slender index finger floated down in front of him so that he could grab on to it...


"Diane!", he screamed up at her. "Thank God!"


Grabbing hold of Diane's long index finger, he was slowly lifted out of the water. Her face gradually came into veiw...

She lifted Bobby up and slowly shifted him around where she could, ever so slowly, lower him down onto the cement ledge of the fountains brick edgework.

His feet kicked around wildly as he felt around beneath him for the solid cement...

Her huge finger slowly and carefully lowered him closer, and downward, until he found his footing. He released his tight grasp on her giant finger, as his bare feet were placed on the warm cement, he stood up to face her...

She slowly moved her hand away and leaned down to observe her tiny sized son-in-law. He stepped back a few steps, as she suddenly leaned in very close to him. Her face was huge and blank of any expression...


"Dear God, Son, How did you get so,...Small?", she whispered in confusion.


"Jennifer did this to me!", he yelled up at his Mother-in-law.


"What!", she raised her voice slightly, "She Didn't..."


"Yes, She DID!", Bob yelled back, even louder!


"That's impossible!", she claimed.


"No, her and Carly did this to me, somekind of new chemical that she's working with, and they didn't even tell me first, they just shot-me-up with this stuff and shrank me!", Bob told her.


Diane looked around and scooted her bottom over closer to her tiny Son-in-law. She started acting nervous and preoccupied...as if someone might see them talking...


Lowering her hand back down in front of him, she opened out her palm and laid her hand out flat before him...

"Here Bobby, let me pick you up...", she urged him to climb back into her palm.

"Come on, Robert. Let me take you into the house and we'll get to the bottom of this right now!", she firmly spoke down to her tiny in-law.


Bob carefully crawled back into her huge palm and sat down in the center of it...


Her hand quickly enclosed around his wet body and he was swiftly lifted upward.




*