- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry about the delay in posting.  I got caught up in some of the other great storys on this site...  i.e. J.Smith's, T.Thumb's and D.Bing's.




```Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ 'Part Three'



```Chapter Fifteen





"You' um, want some cereal?", Jennifer's spritely voice suddenly awoke the sleeping Chloe.



"Umm, yeah I Guess-so? ... what time is it?", she groggily answered her, "are we going to be late?"



"It's almost ten, and 'No', we don't have to go in, til this evening, remember?", Jen told her.


"Oh Yeah, the labs are down this morning....good thing too, my head is killin' ME!", Chloe complained...



Jennifer had gotten up first and had already taken a shower, she noticed that her sister's bedroom-door was still locked, so she quietly used the downstairs bathroom to start her day. She was slightly hung-over, but she took an aspirin and a quick shower and was ready to get something to eat.

Chloe sat up, covering her eyes, she rested her chin in her hands and tried to wake up. She finally stood up, dropping the pillow to the floor while looking for her clothes, she found her pant's and socks and sat back down...


"Is Carly up yet?", she yelled toward the kitchen.


"Not yet!", Jen answered her.


Chloe got up and walked into the kitchen and sat down just as Jennifer poured some milk onto her cold cereal. She slid the milk carton over next to Chloes side of the table and started crunching up the cereal inside of her bowl.

Chloe poured some of the cereal into her bowl and dribbled a thin stream of milk across it...


Jennifer opened her mouth and shoved a heaping spoonful of flakes inside...

"Who'd ya' have in mind to use the serum on?", Jennifer whispered.


"Well, I've got this really cute paperboy, and he's always starring at me whenever I'm out in the yard or washing my car in the driveway", Chloe slyly whispered...

"And, there's this guy at the gas-station where I always get gas,... an he's really cute too!", Chloe secretively told her.

Jennifer smiled and winked, "Well, don't get caught, or I'll have to say that it was all your idea!", she warned her...

Chloe just nodded, and started eating some of her cerial. Jennifer spoke up again, and told Chloe what she'd planed for their morning...

"I thought that we could go over to my parent's house and take a dip in the pool before we go back to the lab, ...sound cool?", she suggested.


"Sound's GREAT!"




***




Bobby could hear the two giantesses talking in the kitchen. He had made it into the living room and was forced to wait until they were both inside the kitchen before he could try and slip through the mail slot...

He had waited underneath the couch for almost two hours, he wanted to be sure that neither one of them saw him, as he made his way across the open floor in front of the door.


The cooler outside air smelled fresh, and clean, as he dropped to his feet on the front door step.

He swiftly gathered up his gear: a small square LED light that had been removed from a toy car, a rope about 30 feet long, a heavy black belt about four inches wide and a shiny metal sewing needle that was nearly three feet long...

He staggered slightly, the stiff tennis shoe's were kind of awkward to walk in, but they would just have to do...they would be the best footwear that he could actually find in his size.


He stuffed the rope, the light, and the belt, into a small drawstring-bag. He used the needle as a handle, stabbing it through the top part of the bag; he could now carry everything just by carrying the needle over his shoulder.


His instinct told him to try and get across the street to Sandra's place. He could maybe, spy on her for a-while, and just try and see what was happening with that poor guy that she had kidnapped...

Maybe he could help him escape too, then the two of them together, could get to the police and finally get some help,... putting an end to this 'Nightmare'...

Bob dropped down into the cluttered mulch, scattered out underneath the huge bush, next to the front window of his enormous house.



He quickly scampered under the lowest branches of the giant bush and pulled himself into a small pocket of space that was created by the large chunks of rotten tree bark. A small cave-like hollow, that nearly completely hid him away from anyone passing by...

He burrowed into the roots of the huge bush, and formed a nice little hole that he could stay hidden inside of, he could still see right up through the scattered branches and along the side of the house, right by the front door...

He could watch the house from here for awhile, and wait for an opportunity to get away!

Nearly an hour went by, and nothing happened. He was getting nervous about waiting any longer, the sun was moving across the yard and the hot rays of heated sunlight would soon be blasting into his hiding spot...

The daily temps were averaging in the mid-eightys, and he knew that the sun would be much too hot for him under this nearly leafless shrub.


He decided to try and make it across the yard. He could wait at the curbside until he was sure that no giant cars were passing by, and then make a quick sprint across the road to Sandra's yard.

He would be on the shady side of her house, by the time he made it over there and he might be able to find someplace by her front door that he could hide out for the remainder of the day...


The sight of Jennifer's car drew his attention as he started out into the waist high grass of his yard. The smell of the fresh-cut grass filled the air around him as he waded through it, he was forced to stop, the heat was starting to get to him, he started wading through the waist high grass with a renewed sense of purpose...

He wanted to get Jim out of there, but More then ever he wanted to survive.

His angry thoughts carried him quickly across the huge mile-long field of green, blunt-cut blades, of kentucky blue grass.

He reached the edge of the solid cement curb and squatted down to catch his breath. The journey had taken him nearly a half an hour, and the bright midday sun was now directly overhead.

He had to make it across the vast paved surface of this collosal roadway!

Or, he could try and climb up into the frame of Jennifer's car, and ride underneath until they reached the laboratory where she worked, then he could get someones attention and they could possably help him?


It was like standing on the banks of a mighty river, only there was no water flowing in it, it had great, motorized beasts that could appear at any given moment and without warning, stomp you into the hard heated pavement in just mere seconds flat...

He heard a roaring sound approaching from afar off in the hazy distance.


"VVVrrrrrooooooooommmmmmmmMMMMM!", a swift gust of colorful light reflected over the ground and the deafening sound rushed pasted like a low-flying sonic aircraft...


Bobby was nearly blown clear off the cement barrier! He fell back into the grass and grabbed onto some of the thick grass blades and braced himself...


As quickly as it had appeared, it was gone...



The sound of the racing vehical, when it was at it's closest point, was nearly deafening from his vantage point, and the speed was breathtaking...


He quickly forgot about crossing the huge roadway. He would take his chances riding under Jennifer's car...


He gathered his tool-bag and scampered toward the shade of Jen's car. The edge of the cement driveway was a welcome releif, the smoother surface was so much easier to walk on...

Bob walked underneath the humongous vehical. The huge tires sat there like wide rubber monoliths.

He walked over next to the side of the rubber wall-like tire. He looked up under the huge undercarrage and took a deep breath...

Not knowing how much time he had to get up under there, and get settled in for the ride, his heart raced as he climbed the sidewall and realized that he couldn't carry his tool bag with him, and climb at the same time...

He pulled the rope out of his bag and tied one end around his ankle, he tied the other end around the top of the bag...

He quickly climbed up the inside of the steel rim and got up onto the rear axle. He reached down and pulled the rope up, lifting up his tool bag, he hand-over-handed it up, and pulled it up onto the top of the rounded ledge...

He stood up and quickly looked around. He would have to get up onto the brake cable and hand over-hand', again, across to the safty of the wide steel framework.

The edge of the body created an enclosure next to the passenger side door frame, he carefully made his way across the cable and quickly retrieved his toolbag.

The narrow channel of framework allowed for a good safe place to hideout inside of during the trip to the laboratory...



***




Bob had no idea...


Jennifer and Chloe had been helping Carly search the entire house. They were looking everywhere for him...

After realizing that he had escaped from them, the three of them sat down at the kitchen table.


"He's got to be hiding in the house somewhere!", Carly told them.

They had plugged all the door-jams with bath-towels. They closed all the vents and windows. They sealed up every possible opening that was available for someone his size to get through.

"We have to find him!", Carly anxiously told her sister.


"Don't worry, he'll get hungry eventually, and come out looking for food...", Jen tried to reassure her frantic sister...


"Just lock the place up, and come with us over to Mom's, okay? We'll have a swim and just relax for a while... come on, it'll be alright, he's just hiding somewhere... and, I can't 'really' blame him, after what we did to him last night!"

"I guess your right... we were kind of rough on the little guy", Carly whispered.

"I shouldn't have drank so much...", she continued.

"Okay, Let's go over and see what Moms doing, I'll just stay there while your at work, and you guys can stop back by, and pick me up after you leave..."


Jennifer was already slipping into her bikini. The three of them walked outside and kept looking all around on the ground at their feet... constantly searching for the tiny man.

Chloe opened the door and slid into th back seat, Jen got into the car, and Carly walked out and climbed into the passenger side.




***



Bob stuffed his toolbag up under the edge of the tight space that ran along the top edge of the framework. He grabbed on tightly to the edge of the frame...

The sudden "WHAM!" startled him, then another..."WHAM!"

Both doors slammed shut, with a resounding explosion!

The entire vehical slightly rocked as the three of them shuffled around above him...


'Crack-Roooooooom',... the giant engine started!


Bob clung to the rusty steel like a tiny 'tick' stuck to a weed, waiting for an unsuspecting passer-by to come along...

His sudden realisation of what was about to happen, shocked him...

The large vehical started moving!


He grabbed on tightly, and ducked his head down underneath the edge of the framework.

The wind was like a sonic sand-blaster! Huge chunks of rock would rifle past his spot and glance off the undercarrage...

The huge rubber tires ground into the hot pavement, steadily dissolving, casting off a dust like smoke-colored gritty powder.

The black powder swirled up around him as he ducked down and held on for dear life...

He hung his head and prayed for the huge vehical to stop.

The ride was the most terrifying experience of his life! The wind nearly sucked him out of his spot as it whipped past him so fast...

His arms were getting tired, his hands getting weaker, he couldn't take much more of this abuse...

The vehical speeded up, even faster... the pavement turned to cement and Jennifer's car raced up to the interstate speed limit. Bob wrapped his leg's around the break cable and clung to it with everything he had...


"She's NOT going to the laboratory?", Bob thought outloud, as he clinched his eye's shut tightly and held on as tight as he could!




*

Chapter End Notes:

Next up,  back to the parents house...