- Text Size +
```Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ 'Part Three'



```Chapter Fourteen






Sweaty oil-like grease, completely covered his entire naked body.


He sat up and wiped it away from his eye's. A huge pair of pink colored cotton panties lying crumpled next to him, easily within his reach, he grabbed up the waist-band and pulled them over closer to him.

Wiping his face-off, on the soft cotton material, he cleared the sticky juices away and looked around to see where he was...



In Carly's pent up, sexual frustration, she had drunkenly taken her miniature husband for her own carnal needs...

Nearly crushing him to death, she had used him like a cheap two-dollar dildo. His body was racked with pain, the searing friction had scalded nearly all of the skin on his bare naked body.

He'd barely survived her blantant sexual abuse, and he most certainly wouldn't have, saving for her inexperience, and the fact that her hymen was still protecting her virgin womanhood...


The morning sun radiated in through the bedroom window. His enormous wife laid stretched out across the bed, lying on her stomach, her gorgeous, well developed rump, rose up behind him as he turned around to find himself still between her magnificent leg's.

Her subtle breathing softly respired, filling the silent morning with her slight rhythmic breathing...

The encrusted paste-like juices, that had dried onto his naked body had started to peel away and flake off in weird looking patterns. Bob brushed away some of the loose flakes and slowly got to his feet.

The tall, narrow space that centered her massive wall-like, ass-cheeks, drew his attention...

He could smell her musky sex. The enriched tang of her powerful feminine elixer filled the air around him. He carefully started to step away... very slowly, he stepped backward...

Keeping his eye's focused intently on her huge, powerful, "derriere'", he quietly backed away from it, carefully and slowly, he worked his way out from between her gigantic bare-naked legs.

Carefully picking his steps, he silently sneaked out from around her left heel and escaped the entrapment of her unconscious form.

Without the collar around his neck, he finally felt free of her enslavement. Bob quickly stepped over to the edge of the bed and sat down. He could easily see the distant floor below, as the bright sunlight cast down a wide, 'window-shaped', beam. The brightly shining square of light, illuminated the pile of soft blanket, that had slipped off the bed during the night.

He looked back across the wide expanse of their huge bed. Carly's bare naked backside laid nearly motionless. He turned away from her, and looked back down into the soft pile of blanket below...


He dropped down into the thickest section, and sank into the crumpled folds. He swiftly climbed out and crawled over the hilly-ridges of the heavy quilt. He found himself standing on the plush carpeting, of what was once his bedroom, looking up at the flat top-line of the gigantic bedside...

He didn't really know what to do, so he ran across the floor to the bedroom door. He stopped at the threshold, standing next to the huge discarded pink brasier of the sleeping giantess...

The door was closed, but Bob knew that he could easily slide underneath it and get out into the hallway...

He quickly crawled under and jumped to his feet. He made his way down the hall and into the spareroom.

He looked all around on the floor and discovered his nylon pant's. He quickly snatched them up and ran into the doll house. He ran up the stairway and into the bathroom. He hurried as fast as he could and filled up the plastic bathtub.

He quickly stepped in and sat down in the water and frantically washed himself. He used the small amount of liquid soap that had been placed there by his giant wife. He slathered the lotion all over his skin and quickly washed his hair...

He just wanted to get cleaned up as fast as he could and get dressed... maybe he could find someone to help him!

After his quick bath, he dried off and pulled on the tight fitted pants. He ran out of the bathroom and into the little dressing room. He searched all around and found some tennis shoes and a black long sleeve coat,...it looked like a military coat of some sort that Carly must have gotten from a Ken-doll...

Bob swiftly dressed himself and ran back down the stairway. He stopped in the living-room, and quickly glanced all around, searching for anything that he might be able to use after he made his escape...

A plastic pair of pants was lying on the couch. They were a flashy pair of Barbie-Doll pants with a wide black belt...

Bob swiftly removed the belt, and rolled it up. He looked around some more, and discover some loose twine, he quickly rolled up the long length of rope-like twine and threw it over his shoulder.

He stepped to the front door and intently listened for any noise or movement that might indicate that the sleeping trio of giantess' were awake...

He heard nothing... He paused to think, he had to be quick, because he knew that once Carly realized that he was missing she would tear the house apart looking for him!


His stomach churned at the thought of being re-captured by her...he was done with her now, too.
He just couldn't trust any of them anymore...

The way that she had treated him had nearly killed him and he knew that she would want to do it again, and again!

He couldn't understand how she could be so careless with him? Carly had been so loving and gentle she was so much different towards him now that he was so much smaller. Why did she treat him so much differently...

He just couldn't understand?




He squatted down to take a quick breather, he tried to settle himself down. His heart was racing so fast that he felt that it could explode.


He placed the black belt and the rolled up rope down on the floor at his feet. He looked all around for anything else that might come in handy if he actually made it outside of the house.




***




Meanwhile, just across the street...


Sandy flipped the egg over with a single flip of her wrist. The sound of her tiny pet's screaming was still 'very' amusing for her, she ignored his constant pleading and casually went about fixing herself some breakfast.

She slipped the spatula under the fried-egg and slipped it out of the skillet, flopping it into her plate next to the fried potatos and a small pile of blueberrys...

She switched off the stovetop burner, and took her food to the higher surface of the bar-style counter-top. Her steaming hot coffee cup already sitting there as she slid her plate over next to it...

She sat down on the stool in her tight, white short's; loose baggy baseball shirt and her red and white striped knee-socks. She turned to glance over at her little prisoner...


```'"Shut UP! -Jimmy, your really starting to 'Piss-me-off', You Know That!", she blasted her hot breath down across his bound little body.


Jim was solidly, taped-down, to the seat of the hard wooden stool. Parked right next to her huge rear-end, he struggled wildly to try and break free...

He had two broken toes, a broken nose, three cracked ribs and a fractured wrist.

The pain would have been unbearable, if not for all the booze the giantess Sandra had forcfully poured down his throat...

She had delighted in using a small plastic straw to spit straight shots of whiskey right into his tiny mouth...

It was easy to get him to open his mouth, all she had to do was pinch one of his broken toes.


She laughed like crazy at his gargling screams. He was so much easier to play with at this size!



Jim's view of her enormous upper-body was blurry from the sting of his salty tears. He tried to beg her, and she only laughed at his tiny voice...she was relentless.

She had tortured him continuously throughout the entire night, finally wrapping him up in one of her, tight blue-colored nylon stocking's. He had been mentally broken, her complete control of him was something that was so difficult for him to comprehend, he had never allowed anyone to tell him what to do...

His strong physical body was no longer any use to him. Against her... she was simply gigantic!

Her single fingertip had pinned him down, while she leisurely toyed with him 'playing her little game of 'Cat-n-Mouse'.

Jim's screaming had taken its toll on his throat. He was losing his voice, it was rough and sore from continual screaming!


***



When she awoke, early on this day, he was roughly dumped out of the nylon cocoon and into the floor of an enormous bathtub. The giantess stepped into the tub with him. She kicked him around a bit, before she turned on the shower and started washing her towering naked body...

He was forced to scrub her toe's and heel's, as she easily held him pinned-down, underneath her powerful, giant-sized sole's.

He was then forced to dry her giant butt. She placed him on the sink counter after her shower, and gave him a small dry wash-cloth, she pressed her butt up against the edge of the counter...

She made him dry the cleft between her cheek's, and then lick the ring around her puckered anus.

He reluctantly obeyed her...

She threatened to flush him down the toilet if he didn't...'fully-comply?'.

She had teased him, by telling him that he would be 'rewarded' for his efforts, if he satisfied all of her demands...

His reward was getting taped-down to the stool again while she prepaired her breakfast!


Jim was blubbering and sobbing on the stool like a spoiled child. Sandra, on the other hand, was in the height of her glory!

She felt like an actual 'Goddess!' A slight smile curled at the edge of her mouth, it was perminantly stuck there...

She seemed to bounce around the house like a school-girl. Her tiny boyfriend, was finally getting to feel some of her wrath...

The more things she did to him, the better she felt. All sorts of 'pleasant little ideas' started popping up in her devious mind. She was going to write them all down, so she wouldn't forget any of them...

She grabbed an ink pen and a yellow legal pad, she sat back down and started writing as she enjoyed her egg's...

Jim yelled up to her with his raspy voice, "Sandra, Please let me go!"


"Shut-UP! Jimmy, your really starting to get on my nerve's, you know that!"






*