- Text Size +


Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ 'Part Three'


Chapter Thirteen




Jennifer took a large bite out of the greasy slice of cold pizza, dropping it back down onto the paper plate, she grabbed up a glass of Pepsi and quickly slurped the top off of it...

Looking across the table, she watched as Chloe nibbled on her remaining crust and sipped at her cold drink. The two of them had retreated to the kitchen, after their hostess had taken her miniature husband to their bedroom, abandoning them and retiring for the night.

"Ya want somemore?", Jennifer asked her, gesturing toward the pizza box.

"No thanks, I'm full!", Chloe told her, with a giggle. "I wonder how Bobbys getting along up there?", she glanced toward the stairway...then back to Jennifer with a wicked smile.

"'Oh, he's more resilient than you would expect", Jenny informed her friend.

"He managed to survive a few pretty rough days with our kid sister, and actually escaped from her, so, don't think that he's completely helpless!", Jen told her.


Chloe had a blanket wrapped around her shoulder's, she pulled it up tighter as she sipped her pepsi and tried to sober up a bit. After Jennifer had taken her into the kitchen and offered up something to eat, the two of them had realized how late it was, and they decided to settle down and get some sleep. Chloe would take the recliner chair, and Jen would bunk on the couch.



They walked into the living room, taking their drink's with them and took their places, settling in for the night.


"Is he the only 'one' that you've shrunk?", Chloe asked in a soft whisper.

Jennifer pulled the blanket up around her hip's and scooched down into the couch cushion, she turned onto her side, reaching toward the coffee table for her drink...

"Yeah, but there's another one though... just across the street there, Carly's landlord, she discovered our little buddy Bob 'unfortunately', and she wanted some for herself", Jennifer told her.

"She threatened to 'turn-me-in' if we didn't give her some of it, soooo....", Jennifer continued, after she took a quick sip from her drink and returned the glass to the coffee- table...

"She held little Bobby hostage until we let her have a dose of it, so we did, she used it the next day... shrinking 'some-guy' that used to work down at the garage?... her 'ex'- boyfriend, I think?", she blearily explained.

Chloe listened intently with wonder, and fasination, she managed to quell the excitement simmering deep within her core, she was actually contemplated using the serum for herself, and she could barely contain her excitment, (she was actually going to 'use' this stuff!) she released a frustrated breath, and tried to settle down.

"Mmmm, I can't WAIT, to have one of my own...", she whispered quietly.


"Yeah, well, just be careful, Okay?", Jennifer slightly raised her voice with authority, "If you get caught, we'll both be in deep-shit!", she warned her.

"I Know, don't worry about that, I'll make sure that everythings 'perfect' before I do!", Chloe reassured her.

"Good, because, you know the way this stuff works, 'and' there's no-way to reverse the effects of it, sooo... whoever you decide to shrink, stays shrunk, just remember that, and be sure that you 'really' want to do this first!", Jennifer reminded her, as she wriggled into the couch cushion trying to make herself more comfortable.



***



Chloe had been working with all of the miniaturized animals in the labratory. Her favorite was an Orangutan named 'Pete', that had became one of their test subjects after being rescued from the illegal exotic pet trade.

He had originally came from the tropical rain forests of Borneo. The huge ape would naturally stand well over four and a half feet tall, at normal size...

Now, after the serum had been injected, Chloe could easily allow him to jump into the palm of her hand and scamper up her shirt sleeve, climb up onto her shoulder and ride around there while she collected all the sample tests from the other tiny sized lab subjects.


She loved the way that the miniature Ape would clutch his miniscule little finger's so tightly around her fingers, clinging to them so adorably.

She couldn't help herself from imagining what it would feel like to hold a real-live person, a miniature human male...




***



Bobby was released deep inside the wide open-space of his wife's enormous thighs. The previous ordeal with her kid sister returned to his mind as he felt the tremendous warmth filling the air, eminating from the everspreading softness below him.

He was lying on his stomach, spread out on top of Carly's lower belly, just above her tiny patch of curly, shrubbery-like pubic strands, that protected her most sensitive area.

A warm gust of forced wind would swirl about whenever her huge knees shifted or slid across the underlying sheet below.

The rustling swiftness of her immense movements swept across the sheet like giant snow-plows dragging across dry ground... smoothly, but very roughly shifting across the fabric, creating a crisp, brushing sound, a heavy noise, very powerful in expedition... It startled him every time she slightly moved her magnificent legs...


His heart rapidly pounding within his heaving chest, he could smell her....


The slight rumbling sound deep inside her massive pool-sized belly, sent a constant reminder of just how enormous she actually was...

The ever-present threat of being crushed to death, menacingly tortured his thought's as he wondered if his gigantic wife was about to fall asleep...

His overly concerned fear was quickly suppressed, when he felt the powerful vacuum suction of air as the sheet was lifted up and away...

Dim light spread out around him as he looked up the length of her huge bare belly. He quickly noticed her shimmering eye's. Peering down upon him like a growing beams of sparkling light.

Her naked breasts rounded out below, on each side of her, shapely conforming to the smooth skin of her huge upper body. Her great thigh's shifted again, as she squeezed them together and reached down for him...

Bob raised his arms up in response to her approaching finger's. He caught his breath as her powerful digit's gripped his body up and slowly began to drag him toward the looming presence of her elevated face...

He was gently released between her breast's. Her fingers slithered across her nipple's and swirled all around them in sweeping motions that appeared to him like fluttering dancers, or skaters sliding across the soothingly soft surface of her incredible female form.


"Oh, Bobby, I need you, SOooo Bad!", her sexy voice resounded in a raspy whisper...


Bob crawled on all fours across her warmth. Her softness spreading out under him like a living landscape...

He crawled closer to her uplifted chin. The sight of her parted lips, as he looked up at her mouth, sent a slight pang of unease throughout his core...

He tried to see her as the petite little lady that he had married. The shy little sweetheart that he had fallen so deeply for.

He nearly didn't even recognize her as a person, now she was just so BIG. So BIG!

He pressed his finger's deeply into the soft texture of her living skin. She seemed to constantly vibrate, with a very slight but noticible trembling...


"Kiss Me Bobby", her voice reverberated under him.


"Make Love to Me", she whispered.


"Please Baby, I want you sooo Bad!", she urged him... "Mmmmmmmm, God!"


Her breast's lifted up, heaving upward in a swift thrust of motion.

Bobby's weight sank into her skin. He tried to stop her, but her finger brushed across his body and scooted him closer to the darker skin of her large pertruding nipple.

He grabbed it tightly and squeezed as hard as he could. The unstable softness beneath him wobbled like rubber, as he gripped up the huge nipple and held on tightly...

The warmth of her open palm smashed down on top of him, pressing his nakedness deeply into her forgiving bosum. He sank into it and wriggled around under the force of the huge hand. Her heart thudding heavily within her huge form, he struggled uselessly, trying to break free of her sudden entrapment.

The exquisite sensation of being so suddenly trapped, and firmly compressed into her huge breast, squished up inside the smoothness of her embracing palm. It was as if she were swallowing his entire body alive and mashing him deeply into it...

"Carly STOP!", he yelled!


"Wha- What...what's wrong, baby?", she spoke downwardly toward her left breast.


"I can't do this!", he screamed out in panic!


"I'm Too Small!", he said, yelling in frustration!


His tiny voice distracting her from enjoying the sensation of his struggling movements, she removed her palm, and released his naked little body...


She could tell by the sound of his frantic voice that he was clearly terrified and completely overwhelmed by her tremendous size...


Carly sat up, and in doing so Bob was tilted awkwardly and tumbled down across her belly and flopped into the deep 'V-shaped' trough between her massive velvet-skinned thigh's.

She compressed them together, tightly... squeezing her tiny husband firmly.


"Carly, please stop!", he cried out. "I can't breath!"


"Ohmaa, cann-brea/", ...his muted voice was suddenly cut-off.


Carly stabbed her finger's into the tightly wedged space just below him and slid them up, working them around, she pressed her tiny man-toy up closer into her over-heated muffin...

Sliding him upward into the sticky wet ultra-softness, her overly-arroused inter-muscular core was burning up with swelling frustration.

She slowly parted her legs and forcefully shoved the squirming little male directly into her slathering pussy lips.

He pressed his hands against the angry heated flesh, the slippery opening between the puffy lips seperated and gapped apart...

Huge fingertips pressed against his back shoving him into the slippery opening. His feet pointed out straight, he kicked wildly and tried to get away from all of them.

A sharp fingernail clawed across his back as he tried to escape its powerful grasp. He fought like hell but the huge group of tentacle-like fingers, regrouped, and firmly sealed up around him...

"Nooooo!", he screamed out!


"God, Noooo!"




He was shoved down roughly into the moist seperation with a firm, thrusting, push. His leg's slipped between the heated mass, he was overtaken by female musk, the heady sex odor filled his lung's as she devoured him alive....

Bob quickly sucked in a full breath of steamy, musk filled air. He frantically grabbed and clawed at the huge fingertips, as they pushed his naked body deeper into the slurping mass of heated flesh.

He felt his leg's sliding deeper into the compressing cocoon of Carly's monstrous pussy. He grabbed on tightly to her clamping thumbnail. The sharp edge digging into his right shoulder, he tried to worm around in a circle to avoid the sharp edge.

He kicked his feet, pushing hard against the solid nail, he wriggled around wildly...


His rib's were suddenly squeezed within the slathering heated walls of her enormous pussy!


"God NO!", he screamed!

His feet sank in deeper, the gripping walls conformed around him and sucked him further into the burning heat of her hungry womanhood.

A wave like squeeze washed across him, he felt like his entire body was being milked alive!

The massive size of her huge clitorus protruded into his face, he turned away from it as it swelled up and doubled in size. It became more firm, and ever-present, it seemed to be trying to grow right into his face!

He was barely able to keep his head free of the enclosing opening! He struggled hard to break away from her fingers. He was suddenly saturated with a fine slippery coating of her inner-juice's, completely immersed in the sticky fluid. It soaked his skin and seemed to lather it up...

Her finger's gathered up around him and gradually pulled him out...

The hot, wet skin on his chest felt the cooler outside air as he was slowly ejected from within her monstrous muff.

He caught a quick breath before the inevitable...

Her fingers regrouped again, relentlessly forcing his tiny figure back inside!


"Carly Noooo!", he squealed!


Her huge thigh's slowly seperated, fully opening up, relaxing widely apart her massive pussy hungrily devoured his entire body!

Pumping very slowly at first, menacingly slow, he was dragged out, then instantly shoved right back inside.

Out, then in... Deeper and deeper, in and out, thrusting faster and faster, the momentum gradually increased... Faster, and faster!

His vision lost, he could only feel the intensity of her compressions. The tightly squeezing mass of immense vagina, as it used his whole body as a pleasure toy, crushing down on him roughly and squeezing with tremendous force!

A rubbery mass of heated flesh. Soaking wet and alive with hunger, swallowed his naked body alive!

Friction increasing, frequency multiplying, his muscle's burning with slippery heat, his lung's burning, he fought hard to just barely breath...


"Ahhhh, Ahhhh, Ahhhh, AAAAAAAAAAH! AHHH! AHHH! AHHH!", her enormous voice erupted with orgasmic pleasure!


Barking and gasping like a gigantic bitch in-heat, she resounded with seismic yelps of glourious release!


Carly's finger's shoved her tiny husband's body into her hot pussy as deeply as she could and clamped down upon it with everything she had!







tbc.

*

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks  for all the helpful comments on the previous chapter.  As you can see I tried to indent the beginings of each paragraph on this chapter, It didn't indent though!

Could someone please tell me how to make the text 'indent'?