- Text Size +
Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ 'Part Three'



Chapter Twelve




The erie chanting continued, 'resounding from above', all three of their voice's menacingly shrill and varying in frequency, the mystical innuendo slowly fading as Jennifer glanced down at him...

All three of them towering so high above...Bob was looking up at the huge, pantie-clad giantess'...

Their huge breast's, drifting overhead, barely hidden underneath the flimsy material of their fancy brasiers. Their bare skin glowing with a slight sheen of dewy sweat. They metodically swayed in unison and created the strangest intoxacating effect...

They were all pretty buzzed-up, and their playful little 'childhood witches chant', that Carly and Jennifer 'used-to' play-pretend, when they were just little girls, seemed to be a fitting thing to do at the time.....



Breaking the ghostly silents, Jennifer just couldn't take it anymore and burst out into a sudden fit of astonishing laughter! Her startling outburst, shocked the entire group... but, the tiny little man sitting inside of the triangular enclosure, within their surrounding giantess figure's...was visibly trembling!

Jennifer caught her breath and tried to stop laughing, just watching her tiny little brother-in-law's reaction was simply priceless...she thought it was just sooo CUTE!

His tiny face was just so pitiful, the sheer 'terror' in his tiny eye's. The sight of him, from his sister-in-law's perspective, was just 'too' amusing!


"What did he think?", she struggled to speak without laughing, "What'd he think we were gonna DO!".

"Hocus-Pokus, dizzerie-Do!", she struggled to say, "Look at his FACE!", she said, pointing out the sudden bright-red blush that colored Bobby's humileated face.

Her drunken laughter resounded, like an enormous clucking chicken! It shook the air around him like the blasting caps from a black powder shell!


For Jennifer, the thought of a man like Bobby, 'a fully grown man', being so terrified of the three of them,{Three young girls} caused her to break her trance-like meditation and burst-out into a fit of giggling...

Her laughter was so contagious, that 'like dominos', Carly and Chloe quickly collapsed into girlish giggling right along with her...


"Kiss-Off Jennif-FER!", Bob screamed up at the laughing beauty! His angry temper flaring as he got to his feet...


Bob quickly stood up, and walked between Chloe and Carly's gigantic bodys. Their quaking chuckle's, thundered above him as he exited their encircling formation, and headed toward the front door of the doll house.

Their laughter wildly increasing, even more, after his little frustrated 'Outburst'...


He did have a pretty good buzz going himself, after shotguning nearly a whole gallon of beer, and the Miller-Lite had worked it's way down into his bladder, he needed to pee like, really bad!


Although, he had been greatly relieved, 'somewhat' actually, by the sudden realization that the three of them weren't 'really' Witches but, he still needed to find someplace to empty his bladder!


*(He had nearly drained it, just moments earlier, when he thought that he was completely surrounded by three Giant Witches!)


Jennifer, still giggling, spoke over to her sister, "God, he doe's have a nice-lil'-butt'", she whispered...

"Don't ya' just wanna 'Bite-it!", she squealed!


Carly giggled as she turned to watch her miniature husband going into the little house. She contained her laughter and whispered down to him...

"Where ya' going sweety?", she asked. "I'm sorry, we were just teasing ya!"


Bob turned to the side as he entered the front door, "I got to use the bathroom!", he yelled up to his giantess wife.

"Oh, Okay... don't be long though, I've got something for you, Bobby", she told him.


Bob entered the doorway and walked into the Doll's House. The furnishings and everything inside was just the same as their 'normal-sized' house'...nearly everything.

Carly had everything laid out just like a model of their actual home. Not perfect, but pretty close to it, the furniture, the curtains and the same color paint...

It seemed so weirdly surreal, for Bob to walk inside and look out through the front window. His reality 'strangely' shifting, from (Normal size) to (Miniature size) and back again.

Looking out through the front window, as he was just standing there in the middle of his living room. He could see his wife's huge, pink, pantie-clad 'Butt', just sitting there, nearly taking up the entire front yard!

The other two giants, shuffling around and moving about, casually enjoying the party...

Their collosal movements, creating small tremor-like, vibrations that coursed throughout the entire structure, their incredible size so undeniably magnificent.

Three giantess', just sitting around in their bra and pantie's, getting buzzed up, right outside his living-room window.

Estimating her weight, Carly, would now easily go well over 300 tons! Compared to her relative size, she was simply massive, compared to himself!


Bob's lower belly began to burn... he had to get to the bathroom, quick!

He went to the stairs and swiftly bound up the steps to the top floor. He turned the corner, to enter the bathroom and opened up the door. The tiny pink bathroom had not been repainted, and the original 'Barbie-Pink' color, nearly blinded him...at first, but he quickly found the plastic toilet and let his straining urge finally erupt into the plastic bowl.


"Ahhhhhhhhh", Bobby let his head roll-back, as he released a huge sigh of relief...


The beer had flown straight through him, quicker then usual it seemed, it really didn't seem to have that much of an effect on him either? He was buzzed but, he was sobering up alot quicker then before, when he was normal...sized?

He had made another discovery, the alcohol didn't absorb into his miniature body like it did for him when he was normal sized?

"Hmm, shit, what a waste of good beer!", he thought to himself...

He threw the long leather strap-like, 'leash' over his shoulder, adjusted the collar around his neck and released a breath of nervious frustration...

He unawarely reached up to flush the toilet...


He was taken off guard slightly, when he casually flipped the flushing handle on the side of the plastic toilet. The water inside the bowl swiftly shot-out...

It just flashed, within a split-second- 'Slurp!" Gone...


He stood there, and watched as a bubble-like, sphere of crystal clear water that slipped into the bowl after he had flushed it, 'strange' how it had so swiftly swallowed-up the waste water...

The clean, bubble of water, that refilled the plastic bowl looked 'rubbery' and other-worldly...

It was things like that, he couldn't quite get 'used-to', the full reality of the situation still hadn't quite sank in...

He was only six inches Tall! 'Everything' was entirely different now, he had to pause and just look down at the bubble-like sphere inside the bowl....

He was definitely seeing everything from a 'Bug's-eye' perspective!




***



He watched from the bedroom window, peeking out into the much larger spare room that spread out around the tiny house.

Carly was talking with Jennifer and Chloe. He secretly watched, as the giant Jennifer handed Chloe a plastic tube with a syringe inside it. Chloe examined the tube and smiled knowingly...

Bobby watched as her sexy bikini clad butt, stepped out of the room and disappeared into the hallway.

Carly looked back at the dollhouse, directly spotting her tiny husband peering out of the window at her...

She winked at him and wickedly smiled, a snickering giggle escaped from her throat, as she turned toward the miniature house and stepped forward, excessively letting her hip's project her lusty intentions...

Bob's sudden fear quickly returned, his enormous wife had complete control of him and she was feeling pretty frisky after drinking so much, and he was definitely not willing to try and please her tonight!

He ducked down, and scooted back from the window. The sound of her approaching footfalls shook the house. He could easily tell exactly, where she was...

He slid back and quickly slipped back into the bathroom. There was a long silents before a hard impact hit the roof.

"Bang!" "Bump -Bang!"


"Bobby,....Come here, Baby", her sultry whisper penetrating the walls like they were made of paper.


"Bob?", she was roughly shaking the entire house, "Bobby!", her voice shattered the airwaves!


Bob stayed hidden inside of the bathroom. He squatted down next to the toilet and braced himself from the voilent shaking.


The whole house rocked and shifted around, wobbling and jerking sideways! "BOBBY!", she roared!


The roof suddenly lifted away... Carly's huge face filled the entire opening!


"What are you doing in there?", she said. "Are you feeling alright, sweety?"


"Just leave me alone Carly, I don't want to play anymore!", he screamed out!


Her finger's swiftly entered from the ceiling, reaching down around him, her fingertip's gathered up around his side's and slowly squeezed him from all sides, encircling his waist, as he squatted down, her finger's gripped up and clamped completely around him.

He tried to hang on to the toilet seat, but he was lifted out of the tiny room like a baby bird inside the smooth snake-like finger's of his giantess wife.


"Bobby, I need you...", she whispered to him.


"Please, Carly...just let me get some sleep, alright!", he begged her.



She easily held him up to her cheek, pressing him into it with her single hand she started to walk toward their bedroom.

Jennifer's voice drew his attention. She was standing next to the doll house replacing the roof.

"Hey Car'?", she said. "Dew' mind 'sharing?"

"Chloe and I, want to play with him too", she whispered.


Bob could feel Carly's resounding voice within the wall of her huge chest. It shook his body like an oversized washing machine!

He held on tightly to the thin strip of frilly bra strap, that tightly wrapped up over her bare shoulder.

She had lowered him down into her clevage and pressed him forcfully into the ultra-soft skin of her massive boobie...


"No, Not tonight Jennifer, Bobby and I have some 'serious' catching up to do!", she dominately informed her...

Jennifer would usually sleep on the couch, as she casually did whenever she had 'had' a little too much to drink...Chloe would have to accompany her on this night, 'she discovered' as Carly shut the bedroom door and slipped the lock into place.

Bob was smoothly carried into their old bedroom. Carly gently pulled the covers back and released him upon her huge tan colored pillow. She sat down on the edge of the king-sized bed and reached down to the floor. She grabbed up a lotion bottle that was sitting next to her fuzzy slipper's...

She squirted some into her palm and cupped her hand around the cool glob of white lotion. She switched out the light, and scooted sideways, then slid down into the bed, reaching for her miniature husband, she scooped him up and pulled the covers up around her waist...

Bobby heard her slowly release a full relaxing breath...

Her finger's gently conforming around him. He couldn't see anything, the room had completely went dark. Her finger's smoothly dragged his feet, sliding his tiny, entrapped, naked body across her soft flesh.

He felt his feet floating across her belly, swirling around her now naked breast's, and slowly bumping across the ridgid nipples...

Her huge finger's clamped up tightly and squeezed him firmly as he felt his feet sliding down her lower belly, and slipping underneath the heavy silk sheet...




*
Chapter End Notes:

Next Chapter, Rated 'XXX' !

Please leave a review, I'm starting to loose interest in this....