- Text Size +




Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ 'Part Three'



* Sorry about the delay in posting, I had to rewrite a short section of this chapter. Forgot to save it, and well,...I had to start all over again! It's a long one too -so, let's find out what's going on with our six inch author...

Thanks again to everyone for reading and, please leave a comment!





Chapter Eleven



This chapter will take us back... all the way across the street, to Bob and Carly's house.


Bob just couldn't quite get over the plane fact that his wife, had actually done this to him. Her blatant disregard for him as her husband, 'let alone as a person'... daunting confusion filled his mind from the stark realization of the overwhelming change of becoming so rediculously helpless!

He just couldn't 'believe' that they had actually gone through with it. Injecting him with this experimental shrinking serum, and reducing him into this helpless state of miniaturization!


Although, since he had been 'shrunk-down' to six inches tall, he really hadn't had much time to himself to think about anything, just trying to 'stay alive' while being held prisoner, had worn him down.

Sandra had actually been extremely 'good' to him, surprizingly... but after he witnessed the way that she had treated, 'Jim', her ex-boyfriend, Bob was truely terrified of her too!

Jennifer was so strangely different, she acted like Bob had become someone else entirely... she looked at him as if she were looking at a lab specimen, herself and Chloe together seemed to gaze at him with hunger in their indifferent eye's.

His wife had finally gotten him back, and she had strapped a leather collar around his neck and fastened a long leash to it. She had vowed to never let him out of her sight again...

He was really surprized that she had done that to him, he didn't expect her to ever look at him the sameway again.



***



Bob was caught-up inside Chloe's slender fingertip's. She tightly gripped-up, squeezed, then quickly released him again, still holding him lightly within her grasp the giant red-headed was laughing hysterically after she gripped him up inside her single hand, carried him out of the tiny living room of the dollhouse and held him up to her face.

Realizing that this giantess was nearly 'shit-faced' drunk, the looming distance to the floor below took his breath away...

Chloe reached-out and started to pull herself up, struggling to get to her feet, without placing both of her hand's on her knee's, she wobbled around unsteadily, with only one hand bracing herself as she awkwardly stood up.

Bob was jerked sideways, and sweep around as she staggered to her feet...

They had each drank about six beers a piece, 'and' they had smoked a lil' mor' somthin'-somthin'

Slightly staggering around, the giant red-head carefully stepped around the miniature house. Her huge barefeet stepped closely to the corner of it, she giggled as she estimated the size difference between the height of her calve and the roof of the tiny house. She carried Bob tightly squeezed up when she seemed to be fully concentrating on just walking. She held him up, trying to focus her blurry vision onto her little captive...

"Gosh, you don't weigh very much at all, you know that?", she intently strained her eye's down upon his tiny face...her slurred speech revealed the affects of the alcohol.


Bob felt the powerful grasp of her huge hand crushing his fragile rib's. He grabbed onto her thumb and started to try and push it away. He punched at her encircling thumb as hard as he could and at the same time, he sank his fingernail's deeply into the softer skin of her huge palm...


She did't even feel it! She side-stepped over to a straight-back chair and clumsilly flopped down...

He was swiftly shoved downward, between her large wall-like thigh's. She wrapped both hand's around him and lightly squeezed her thigh's conformingly around her fist's.

Leaving his head sticking out he looked-up across her lower-belly, then on upward, to her huge breast's, her face appeared between them smiling down with a half-smirking smile.

Her inner-forearm's slanting upward, as she straightened out her arm's just casually holding him there without any extra effort.

Bob was facing her purple pantie's, well, they were white with purple polka dot's to be exact. The view was almost forced, as her inner thigh's seemed to funnel his vision directly to them!


Jennifer's huge face leaned-in from the side, "Don't squish him Chloe, he's really fragile at that size", she said.


"I'm not gonna' squish-um, he's just 'too cute' to squish!", she giggled, her breast's slightly bouncing from her clucking laughter.


Carly had returned from the kitchen carrying two beers in one hand, a single in the other. She handed one to her sister as she looked down to see her tiny, little, husband's face, pinned between Chloe's fingers...trapped up inside both of her hand's as she sandwiched him in-between her bare naked thigh's.


*```
All three of the drunken women had gotten undressed, stripped-down to their brightly colored bra and pantie's. They walked around the house so 'nonchalantly', it was as if it was just the three of them...with no concern about a tiny little male even being there in their presence!
*```


Chloe seperated her thigh's and lifted him up level with her face, she smiled brightly, like she was playing with a puppy...

Puckering her lip's, she squinted and brought his tiny face closer to her mouth. Bob braced for the impact... "MMmmmm~Whaaaa"....

Chloe's kiss was very warm and soft, she pressed him firmly into her large pillow-like lip's.

Carly stepped over to hand Chloe another beer. Noticing what was happening, she reached up and pushed Chloe's hand back, causing Bob to drift down lower, back toward Chloe's lap...


"Let him down for a while", Carly told her.


"Surething!", Chloe said, smiling up at the tiny man's wife.


"Yeah, put him on the floor, so we can 'all' see him", Jennifer whispered, as she opened up her beer bottle.


*```
While Carly was absent from the room, leaving to go and get more beer, Jennifer had whispered something into Chloe's ear...

Then, the very moment that Carly left the room to go into the kitchen, Bob had been quickly stripped of his shortpant's, and closely inspected by his sister-in-law and her younger assistant.

*```


Chloe leaned over the chair and lowered her tiny plaything down onto the floor...

The clear, clean, wide-open space, of the hardwood floor spread out all around. His barefeet stepped back, as Chloe's fingers slowly pulled away, lifting up... leaving him standing there between her massive bare sole's.

The astounding sight, of all three of them at once, surrounding him like monolithic statues, starring down at him from aloft, sent a clinching surge of adrenaline up through his chest and throat.

His mouth went dry...


The tremendous size of them, all three of them, was something that he could've never prepaired for!

Jennifer's black pantie's highly contrasted against her white skin, leaving a very thin layer of tightly stretched material, that was just slightly darker within the narrowest section between her huge creamy thigh's.

Carly towered directly above him, she wore her pink thong-pantie's and the matching bra. Her nail's had the same pink color glowing from the tip's of he finger's and toe's. She opened her beer and squatted down to inspect her now, 'completely naked' husband...

"Oh, look at that...", she said, pointing down at his pale little bun's, "Nice little Butt!"


Jennifer sat down, spreading her leg's to flank her tiny brother-in-law, she wriggled her toe's and smiled down at him.

Carly sat down across from her and placed the bare soles of her feet against her sister's. Chloe remained sitting in the chair, leaning in from above, she took a big gulp from the beer and brushed her hair out of her face...


"Hmm, looks like your 'boxed-in' now!", she whispered playfully.

Jennifer laughed, and bounced her knee's. The smooth length of her incredibly long thigh's wobbled around in a strange 'fluid-like' motion...

She giggled, taking another quick swig from her bottle she wiped her mouth on the back of her wrist and leaned forward...

"Yeah, Bobby, your soooo, 'trapped!', she teasingly taunted her tiny captive.

Carly shyly blushed, as she giggled down at Bobby, her eye's were glassy and glowing from the weed and beer, she shimmied her shoulder's causing her boob's to wobble around like twin-bubbles they danced in unison, shifting from side to side, barely contained inside the form-fitted pink lingerie...

She began bouncing her knee's along with her sister's, mimicing her movement, and matching the same rythm and speed. The two sisters, pressed their feet together and laughed with delighted lust.

Taking in the sight of the tiny man, so helplessly trapped between their leg's, they couldn't help but become sexually heated, and over-excited with lusty arrousal...


Bob tried to hide it, but it slowly became too impossible to accomplish... His weakening knee's bent forward, he dropped to the hardwood floor in a kneeling position.

His hardening manhood grew stiff, as he squatted before these giant sister's, trying hard to contain his growing erection, he looked away and tried to distract his mind from their overwhelming female body's!

His eye's were swiftly drawn back to the tightness of her pink gusset, the giant gusset, his wife Carly's panties. The sight of it drew his befuddled focus, his heart surged, belaborer with passion as he beheld the supreme enclosure of the thin covering...

Carly wickedly smiled and scooted forward, opening her thigh's further apart, she leaned closer and lowered her bosum down in front of him.

Her hair slipped down over her shoulder's, curtaining her face and slightly consealing his view of her gorgeous clevage. Her smile gradually widened, as she noticed his solid little cock poling out and straining with frustration.


"Comeer Bobby, come on sweaty, come to Momma!'", she whispered softly.


Her pouty lip's delightfully turning up on the edges as she witheld her amuzement, and contained her laughter...


"Come on, sweaty... I wanna hold you now, Okay", she whispered.


Bob stood-up and started to walk toward the huge female being that used to be his petite little wife...

The leather leash dragged along behind him as he stepped forward. Jennifer giggled behind him as he walked naked away from her, Chloe's echoing laughter refluently filled the sky above.


After several 'barefooted' steps, his erection leading the way, he eventually reached the halfway point between her inner-thigh's. Pausing to look up at her overhanging face, he could barely breath as he resisted the urge to run away from her. She collapsed overtop of him covering him completely...


Her sweeping strands of hair encircled around him, imprisoning his tiny figure between her massive leg's.


"Hi There!", she spoke pertly, her voice directly above. "Is THAT for ME?", she asked, glancing down at his straining little didler...

His tiny voice erupted, "Why are you doing this!"


Bob dropped to his knee's once more, raising up his arm's toward her massive being. Her boxed in voice resounded like an amplified speaker with the tone set on straight Bass'!


"Because, Bobby, you wanted this to happen, and when I found out that we could make it happen, and 'really' shrink you down, well 'you know'....", her voice vibrated as she spoke above his tiny figure.


He felt her encroaching finger's slowly surrounding him, swallowing him up, taking him up within her grasp, she captured him and lifted him up to her chest...


"You know, I wanted this just as much as you did and after I read some of the storys that you wrote, I knew exactly what you would want", she whispered, as she cuddled him into her left breast.


"But, you didn't even tell me first, and you let that bratty sister of your's nearly kill ME!", he screamed up toward her huge chin.


She pressed her finger over his mouth, "Shhhh, Shhhhh, Shhhh, it's alright now, she'll never get her hands on you again, I promise you that, your safe Bobby, just relax and enjoy yourself. You want some beer?", she spoke down to him as she started to rise back up into a sitting position.


"No, I don't want any beer!", he screamed toward her huge ear.

The smile on her face slowly faded as she gradually held him out away from her. Carly's hands tightly wrapped around him, squeezing tighter...


"Okay, let's get something straight, right now", she snarled with contempt.

"You don't tell ME, what to do, alright?", her tone lowered down, even lower...

"Your going to drink some beer, relax and let us play with you....so here, drink up!", she held him directly under the dark glass bottle of beer.

The opening tilted up, and a yellow stream of ice cold 'Miller-Lite' steadily began to pour across his face...

Jennifer suddenly broke into a fit of girlish giggling as she watched her tiny brother in law, getting the equivalent of a whole Keg of Beer poured down his throat!

Chloe's eye's sparkled, as she watched with fasination. Carly, 'single handedly' held this fully-grown man completely within her grasp, while using her other to drown him with ale'!

"Stop!", Bob yelled out! "Carly stop IT!", he screamed between large gulps of ice cold Beer!


"Come on, That's it..", she urged him, as she tried to get the stream to flow directly into his mouth...


"Glooo-bloo!' gho-oob!, 'Don't', 'Gar-ble', 'ar-ble'", glug, glug,glug,glug...glug,glug,glug

The ice cold suds poured across his naked skin and streamed down his chest. He swallowed nearly a gallon before she finally ceased her excessive pouring, nearly drowning, he gasped for a single breath of air!

She pulled the bottle away and gleefully watched as he coughed and spluttered...

"You want some more, huh?", she whispered between giggles.


She lifted the bottle to her mouth and quickly finished it off, he was still coughing when she set the empty bottle down on the porch of the miniature house.

She leaned back on her left hip, resting on her elbow she laid outstretched on her side. Her hand that held him, lowered down and gently released him next to her belly.

He stepped back and nearly fell down. He looked up at the curving landscape of his wife's right side. Her looming hip created a high dome-like ridge that slowly slanted down toward her heavy thigh muscle and continued gradually down across her long lenghty leg's.

Her toe's were excitedly wriggling around, as she flipped her hair back and tilted her head. Her eye's fluttered, and she burbed a long, low belch, that seemed to sound like a distant rumbling thunder...

"Scuse' ME!", she slurred out! Bursting into a shameful fit of laughter!

Jennifer had just returned from the kitchen bringing more beer, and another hand rolled smoke. She dimmed the lights and sat down next to the doll-house. Setting a giant bottle of beer right on top of the roof, she then handed Carly a beer and stretched across her sister's waist to hand another one over to Chloe.

Bob was standing there slightly wobbling, as he looked up at Jennifer's stretching stomach muscle's. Her bare naked belly loomed above like the underside of an enormous bridge. Her massive breast's hung down appearing even larger as she overtook his entire view...

The three of them then sat down together scooting closely and cracking open the beer bottles. They began to pass the joint around. Jennifer took a huge hit, then passed it to Carly, she sucked hard on the tip and released her lungful of smoke directly down at tiny Bob.

Chloe took a small hit and quickly passed it back to Jennifer. The three of them together, surrounded their tiny man-toy, smiling at each other as if their was somekind of inside secret among them...


Jennifer reached out and took hold of Chloe's hand, Carly reached over and took a hold of Chloe's other hand, then Jennifer reached over to grab her sister's other hand. They encircled the tiny sized Bobby and began to recite some type of haunting chant...


_"Besom Besom, long and lithe, made from hazel and willow withe, tied with thongs of willow bark, in running stream at moonset dark ...", all three of them spoke eerily in unison, a lenghty ancient chant that seemed to create a strange rising heat that eminated up from the floor...

Bob felt like he was floating through space as the three of them slowly swayed back and forth.

Looming above him, like encircling stone statue's, slowly swaying and repeating the haunting chant.

He sat down in the center of their coven like circle, and crossed his leg's as he listened to the erie sound of their reverberating vocal's...

tbc.




*