- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I don't know weither to end this part with 12 chapters, or just carry it out and see where it goe's...   Please review, let me know what you think?   Thanks for reading.



Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ 'Part Three'



* This chapter will jump back over to Sandra's house. We'll catch up with her and see how her little boyfriend, 'Jimmy' is faring with his 'new'ly' formed respect, for women...giant women!



Chapter Ten



Jim's sleepy eyes continuously watered, the pungent smell that filled his head, burned his eye's with the strong, salty, twang of huge feminine feet. Sandra had finally tired of teasing him, and simply placed him into a stinky, single, nylon stocking...

His naked body rested within the well-worn foot, entrapped in the tightly wrapped material of the enormous 'Sapphire-blue' stocking.

It had been the longest night of his life... still though, he 'could-not' fall asleep, the thought of her, 'returning' kept his mind racing with overwhelming fear!

His little toe on his left foot was broken and his lower lip was swollen up and covered in dried blood.

Jim was no 'woosie' either, he had been in so many fights with jealous boyfriends, and 'ex-husband's, that he couldn't remember how many... and, the fight would only last about three punch's, and it was over!

He had 'clocked-out' guy's much bigger, with a single punch. He had even fought his way out of an alley one night, when four younger street kid's jumped him... He walked out of the alley with a bloody nose, but three of the four punks were still lying in the alley, unconscious...the forth one had ran off in the other direction...

But this? A giant woman? He was absolutely nothing to her...

Sandra's single pinky finger had scraped his lip, and nearly torn it off!

She had completely worn him out, finger wrestling with him for the entire night, her relentless finger's gripping and squeezing, he had been flipped and stabbed, so many times that his skin was numb. She had pinched every muscle in his miniature body...


She had threatened to swallow him alive, shoving him halfway into her mouth, her teeth had scratched deep bite marks into his pelvic bone's, and his glut's were red, and swollen from the clamping squeeze of her large, fang-like incisor's's.

She had nearly bitten-off his left pinky-toe, not intentionally, but, the tiny appendage was surely broken, it dangled off to the side of his left foot. It had become trapped between her molar's as she had crunched down on it, unknowingly,... the pain was unbearable!


He could just barly see out through the overlapping sheets of sheer nylon. The dim light glowing in from the window, told him that the sun was up, but he had no idea where he was, only that he was somewhere inside her bedroom, but that's all he was sure of. Sandra had dropped him into the stocking, and wrapped it up so tightly around him, that there was no way he could get loose from it...


***


During the night, her relentless torture had finally broken him. He slobered, tears were streaming down his face while she was teasing him, he begged her to stop, return him to his regular size, and let him go back to his old life, but...

Her huge face hovered above his pinned down body. He was trapped under her fingertip's, she casually stroked his naked body with a single finger...

Completely ignoring his despairate pleading, she forced him to rub and lick the salty skin on the bottom of her huge feet. Pressing down on him, with the entire length of her sole, Sandra trapped him under her foot and gradually started to apply pressure...


"Start licking, Jimmy", she commanded her tiny slave...


"You better start soon, or, I swear to 'GOD', I'll squish you?", she told him.


He stuck out his tongue and tentively began to lick the leathery skin. The sweat coated roughness was sour and strong with a tart salty twang...

Her foot, slightly released some of the pressure, he licked again, and she lifted it up a little more...

Her huge foot completely covered his entire body. His head was just under the ball of her toe's, he had to strain his neck to reach up and service her feet as she had commanded him.

Each time he licked, she would raise up her foot, just a bit higher...

Soon he was forced to reach up and grab hold of her toe's to pull himself up. She pressed her foot back down and squeezed the breath out of his lung's!


"I didn't tell you to touch me!", she barked down at him!


"Let go, of my toe's", she ordered him. "Now, start licking - 'but, just use your tongue'", she warned him.


Jim frantically started slathering the bulbous shaped toes. His tongue slipped and slid all around them as he fully consentrated on doing 'exactly' as the giant Sandra told him to do...

He wanted so badly to please her, so that she would stop torturing him, and teasing him...

His mouth was filled with the salty grime that covered the bottoms of her enormous feet. He kept licking and kissing the rough thick skin. His nose breathing in the powerful scent, his head swooning from the full, powerful, flavor...

She formed her finger and thumb into a 'claw-like' set of giant pincher's. She teased him, by quickly removing her foot and displaying the pinching action just above him...


Clamping her claw together, several times she, snapped the tips of her nail's together and took several pinching bites out of his thigh's...

He screamed wildly, as she attacked his fragile little body with dozen's of biting pinch's...


"Arrrr, Arrrrrrrrr", she growled like a big cat!


She grabbed him up inside her pincher's and lifted him off the sheet. He screamed out in pain as the sharp nails bit into his ass and belly!


She dropped him. Then attacked him again! Then dropped him, over and over...


"You can't get away from me, I'm soooo, much bigger than you now...", she snickered.


Laughing at his tiny scream's she delighted in the fact that, 'she could do as she pleased with this little bastard, and he could do absolutely 'Nothing' about it'!

Wearing him down, she replaced her barefoot over him again, and pressed down firmly...


"LICK!", she simply said.


He instantly began worshiping her sweaty toe's. Licking with everything he had, he tried to take her entire pinky-toe into his mouth...

It was clearly too big, but he tried as hard as he could to lick the rounded bottom of the single digit...

Sandra began to slowly lift up her foot, gently releasing the pressure from her tiny slave. Her toe's tingled with pleasure, as she felt this minute little tongue despairately trying to pleasure her gigantic toe's.

She forced him to sit up, just half-way, straining his stomach muscle's to remain close enough to reach her toe's, she giggled at the way he started to tremble and shake, from the position she forced him to stay in.

"Do 'ALL' of my toe's slave!", she ordered her little footlicker...


"OR, would you like to kiss my butthole somm-more....?", she warned him, with a sultry whisper.


"Answer Me, 'Buttkiss!', she barked down at him!


"No, Sandy, I'll kiss your toe's!", he screamed up between the tight space between her second and largest toe.


She pressed her foot down firmly, squashing his head between her big toe and the next one...

Squeezing firmly she caught his tiny head and gripped it tightly between her toe's.

Without thinking, he reached up and grabbed her toes...

"Hey, What Did I Tell You!", she roared!

Swiftly whipping her foot back and forth, she shook him loose...

Jim was swiftly thrown away, tossed about twenty feet, he landed and tumbled onto the edge of the bed, rolling off the side of it, he quickly realized that he was about to fall, reaching out he grabbed onto the sheet at the top of the 'cliff-like' edge...

He opened his eye's and looked down, the distance was breathtaking, a dizzying thirty foot drop!

The top of the huge bed started to rock around. A quaking tremble shook the entire bed, shifting and shaking back and forth like an earthquake...

Jim knew that she was coming for him...

He held on tightly to the slippery sheet and waited for her to help him.


Her face slowly appeared above the top edge of the huge bed. She curiously looked around until she finally spotted him, hanging perilously from the top of the cliff...

"Trying to get away, huh?", she whispered down to him.


"No!", he screamed out, "Sandra, please help ME!", he begged her, 'I'm gonna FALL!"


"Hmmm, sure is a long-way down, Jimmy. I don't think you'll survive if you try and drop all the way, down there?"

"I-I, I'm slipping!", he struggled hard to cling to the slippery sheet...


He reached up and tried to get a better hold, and he swiftly slipped free of the sheet, and slid off the edge...

He felt himself falling... Sandra quickly thrust her hand downward, so fast that he couldn't even see it, it was just a blurry flash of, quick, 'flashing' motion...


He plopped naked into her waiting open palm!


"Got-CHA!", she whispered playfully. Then, she burst into a fit of profound giggling!


Her finger's firmly clamped up around him as she rolled onto her back and held him up high above her...

The bed rocked around under her, as she broke out into a blissful fit of hysterical laughter...

Jim broke down and started bawling like a child...


She teased him with her mouth again, pretending that she was about to eat him...


When he didn't even react to the threat of being swallowed alive, she became bored, and dropped him into the stocking and wrapped it up tightly around him, securely trapping his tiny figure inside.

She casually stuffed him into her bathrobe's front pocket, and hung it from a single hook on the bathroom door...

He hung there trembling for the rest of the night. His body felt numb, his lower lip swollen up, his left foot throbbing with pain from the broken little toe...

The pungent oder of her gigantic feet filled his head. His tongue so dry that it was cracking...




*