- Text Size +
Jeff was a great guy. Ruggedly handsome, well-built, and a loyal husband, he was what many women would refer to as, 'the complete package'. He considered himself lucky to have fallen for an equally wonderful woman, Laura. They'd been happily married for nearly five years now, and couldn't have asked for a better life.

He didn't work. Not that he was unable to, or didn't want to, but because his wonderful wife made enough money for the both of them. So, he stayed at home enjoying his life as a house-husband. He didn't mind one bit, and though his wife seemed a little too proactive about checking up on him, she was fairly happy too.

Other people in the neighborhood didn't appreciate their relationship though. Cynthia specifically, the lonely widow who lived across the street. After dropping her kids off at school she'd spy on the happy couple through her mini-blinds. They were too happy. Obnoxiously so.

Even worse, Laura didn't deserve a man like Jeff. She was too bookish. Short, thin, with bright red hair and no curves whatsoever! What on Earth did he see in Laura? No, Jeff deserved to be with a woman like herself.

Turning to look in the mirror, Cynthia admired the woman looking back. Even in her advanced age she could turn quite a few heads. The physical opposite of her neighbor, she was tall, brunette, and curvy, with breasts approaching the size of her own head! She was what every woman wanted to be, but Jeff had rebuffed her every effort to seduce him. It was like he was happy with a lower class product!

“Lower...” Cynthia thought to herself. Of course! Why hadn't she thought of it before? A sinister idea began to form in her head, and she closed the blinds as the happy couple kissed each other goodbye. Hurrying to a phone, Cynthia called their home as quickly as she could manage. Anxiety made it feel like there was a knot in her stomach, but it was a good anxiety. This plan was perfect, after all, and nothing could go wrong!

“Hello?” A voice suddenly said on the phone, shocking Cynthia out of her thoughts.

“Oh, hi Jeff.” She began, keeping her tone dry, and casual. “Listen, I was just preparing to bake a nice batch of cookies for the school bake sale, but I realized I'm out of sugar. Would you be a dear and get some for me?” She asked sweetly, masking all of the thoughts her mind held.

“Sure thing.” Jeff said, polite as ever. “I've got a lot of chores to do today though, so I'll have to drop it off and leave.”

“Oh, that's no problem.” Cynthia giggled girlishly. The phone on the other end hung up, and the woman went over the finer details of the plan in her mind again. First she'd invite him over under the pretense of something idiotic, like needing a cup of sugar, and then...

A loud, echoing knock broke Cynthia's concentration. “Well he's certainly faster than I expected.” She told herself while stepping up to the door and grabbing the handle. Sudden indecision made her freeze. There was something she'd forgotten to do, she felt.

With a sly grin, Cynthia grabbed the neck of her t-shirt and pulled it down as hard as she could. Fabric tore loudly as she did so, but the end result was a shirt with a much lower neckline that exposed much more of her fleshy breasts. Running her fingers through her hair, she donned her best smile, bent forward ever so slightly, and opened the door.

“Oh, hi Jeff. I wasn't expecting you so... quickly. My you certainly walk fast don't you?” She asked seductively, hoping he appreciated the compliment.

“I was already grabbing it while we talked.” He replied, feeling a bit suspicious about how this meeting was going already. He knew of this gorgeous older woman's ways, and how she'd tried seduce him in the past. It'd never worked of course. He was a faithful man, and planned to be one until the day he died. “So here's your sugar, bring the container back whenever, and I'll uh... I'll just be going now.” He said politely, passing off the plastic tub full of sugar he'd carried under his arm.

“Are you sure you wouldn't like to come in for a quick drink?” Cynthia asked, pouting sadly as she turned the charm on as hard as she could without removing clothes.

“No. I've gotta be goin' now.” He politely declined, and turned away.

“Suit yourself then!” Cynthia said happily.

A bright flash of light engulfed the two, and the sound of Cynthia's evil giggles permeated the air.

“Wakey wakey.”

Jeff woke up. It wasn't an ordinary wake up though, as he wasn't in his soft, warm bed. He didn't have his arms wrapped around his beautiful wife. Soft rays of sun weren't illuminating his bedroom. He was outside. On concrete. His head hurt. And he couldn't see.

“Let's go inside. Wouldn't want anyone to see!”

It took a moment for Jeff's vision to clear, and he began to make out blurry shapes heading straight for him. His mind was in far too much pain to move though, and he felt those mysterious, soft objects wrap around his torso, and tighten around him. A sudden movement jerked him upward, but he was at least glad to be regaining his sight.

He didn't know how to feel about what he saw. On the one hand, he'd been shrunken somehow. His now huge neighbor was holding him in her fist, and was carrying him around her empty home. Nothing good could come of this situation, especially since he knew how Cynthia could... be. Even when his own wife was around!

“On the other hand...” he thought, as he looked over his now huge neighbor's body. Maybe his new size had shrunken his brain, or maybe he just wasn't as well equipped to deal with the sights as he'd believed himself to be. Either way, he could really appreciate Cynthia's figure as he was being held slightly above her chest. He'd always easily kept his desires in check around the beautiful, busty woman before, but now he wasn't so sure he could resist.

“Ooh, does Jeff like what he sees?” Cynthia teased, cupping one of her massive breasts with her free hand. “It's okay, I'll let you have a closer look.” She giggled.

Her free hand pulled the front of the shirt outward, exposing the colossal, bare mountain of flesh to the tiny Jeff. Tiny eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets at the revelation that the giantess Cynthia was going without a bra. With incredible slowness he was being lowered into that soft, fleshy prison, and suddenly felt his old instincts kick back in. Arms and legs flailed wildly, attempting to break free of the giant fingers and escape his inevitable fate. He loved his wife dammit! He didn't want this!

“Dammit! Cynthia! Let go of-” Jeff began, only to have his face smothered into the endless hills of breast flesh. With only a warm smile on her face, Cynthia maneuvered little Jeff's body through her shirt until was lying beneath one of her pendulous tits. The sheer weight and volume of the bosom kept him pinned despite the violent struggles to escape.

A soft, pleased sigh escaped Cynthia's lips, only to be completely drowned out by the sound of someone pounding on her door. Pouting to herself, she adjusted her shirt, and, ignoring the slight squeak from beneath a boob, opened the front door.

“Hel-”

“WHERE IS HE?!” A small, red-haired woman shouted as she burst into the house, looking around wildly. “I KNOW HE'S HERE! WHERE IS HE YOU BIG TITTED BIMBO!”

“Big titted bimbo?” Cynthia asked, leaning forward slightly so her soft chest wobbled about. “Is that any way to talk to your superior?” She asked, grinning mischievously. “Besides, Jeff's not here Laura, so I'd appreciate it if you'd leave.” She finished, casually pointing outside.

“I came right back home after leaving because I forgot something.” Laura said, seething with rage. “I saw that cheating mother fucker come into this house SO WHERE IS HE!” The fiery redhead screamed, giving Cynthia a rough shove right on her jiggling breasts.

A small, nearly imperceptible crunch radiated through Cynthia's bosom, and she froze up. Should she try and see if he's alright? But his wife was right there! Well, Laura was closer to an ex-wife now that Cynthia was in the picture.

Shoving the shorter, flat girl back, Cynthia reached into her top and pulled out a bloodied body. Jeff looked terrible, and seemed to be struggling for breath. Mouthing some words of apology, Cynthia took a step in the direction of her bathroom, intending to clean and patch the little man up before dealing with his overly aggressive wife.

Unfortunately, as she took that first step, a small hand slapped her wrist, and Jeff flew through the air and onto the ground. Cynthia turned to face the uppity whore that had just slapped her man out of her hand, only to realize she was focusing on the wrong thing.

“YOU PROMISED TO BE FAITHFUL!” Laura screamed shrilly. She was incensed, and raised a foot clad in an exorbitantly expensive pump high above the shrunken, injured little man. Cynthia was too stunned to move, and could only watch as that well-dressed foot hovered over the tiny Jeff, and mercilessly slammed down onto him like a piston.

A small explosion of blood shot out from beneath the sandal, and Laura angrily twisted her foot on it. She wasn't sure why she'd done it. She'd just gotten caught up in the heat of the moment, and done what came to mind. It wasn't enough though. She wasn't satisfied. No, she got rid of the unfaithful man, but the evil temptress that led him down this dark path couldn't just walk away unscathed! With fire burning in her eyes, she turned to Cynthia, ready to continue her revenge.

And was immediately blinded.

Moments later, Laura woke up, rubbing her throbbing head. It took a few moments for her vision to clear, but she quickly began to realize that something was wrong.

Positioned directly in front of her were ten, pretty toes. They clenched and unclenched idly, waiting for the little girl to fully recover from the shrinking process. Laura was immediately overwhelmed at the sheer scale of the giantess before her, and scanned her eyes up and up until the huge body came to a plateau. A sheer cliff of bosom blocked view of the giantess's face, but Laura had a feeling that she wasn't about to be treated gently.

“I'm glad you're up. This is for stepping on my future husband.” Cynthia spat, deciding to waste no extra words.

With a casual movement she lifted one of her bare feet up over the scared little redhead on the floor. Laura broke into a run, hoping to save herself, but the shadow of the giantess's foot was persistent, following her every movement. This charade continued for a minute, before the foot suddenly pressed down, compressing the scared little redhead against the linoleum floor.

Without any additional words, Cynthia settled all her weight on the one foot, and crushed the little girl. A second explosion of blood shot out from under Cynthia's soft sole, and she wiggled her toes around in the mess left behind. A short sigh of relief came over her, but she hadn't really solved anything. She was still alone. She would never get to steal Jeff away from Laura. And Laura would never...

“Well, I guess she did fuck off and die.” Cynthia thought to herself with a slight grin while lifting her foot to examine the stain Laura had left behind. She flexed her foot idly, watching the remains ripple, before stepping away to clean up the mess left behind.